Tfw unable to communicate

>tfw unable to communicate

Attached: x.jpg (928x1166, 82K)

All the while she eagerly awaits Chad's reply.

That's not even the case this time. I guessed her password and turns out she has been using the same password for everywhere. I'm the only dude she talks to.

Fuck, you're dry AND creepy. Why would you rummage through someone's media like that? Don't you feel bad? That's kind of sociopathic, user.

She didn't texted me for 2 days. I checked if she was active and just ignoring me.

>talking to girls
Normalfag hour

Start texting her sex stuff.

Have you tried calling her a nigger?

nah mate youre response was fucking genius, all you need to say now is "what do you want me to do about it" and she should open a conversation about something

More like... Years
Not yet
No
That sounds too lowly. Like "yes ma'am I'll be your slave"

Not an excuse, dude :(

call her a faggot ass nigger homo

Imagine being this much of a cuck. You have been muted for 2 seconds

She types like she's 14

Man i fucking hate texting girls. They always give few word replies that you can't add on to, even if they're actually interested in you. It's not your fault OP, she's the one who can't communicate

as a girl who does this, I can confirm this. like presumably if you're a robot you can empathize with what it's like to feel anxious around someone to the point where you can't formulate halfway interesting or decent replies (you're essentially tongue tied). I'm not sure if this is why all women do this, but it's pretty much why I do it.

>treating the internet like a social place
kys retard.

She looks more mature than what she really is

Come on that's not always the case... and I'm saying it as an old virgin. I managed to talk with few girls (mostly from Jow Forums) and it is/was actually pleasant to talk with them. It's not always easy but it's not even as impossible as you made it look.

it's because women aren't funny or clever and have no charm.

you shitpost on r9k all night
while she gets her pussy filled up all right

It seems like she's the one not able to communicate. You seem fine, user. Apart from guessing her password. Not cool.