There are two types of posters on Jow Forums:

There are two types of posters on Jow Forums:

1 - The orbiters who worship girls and are probably into femdom.
2 - The women haters who secretly wish they had a gf but won't admit it so they only come here to say how much they hate women and are probably into traps.

Which one are you?

Attached: e4507cb01caf77ad622ca2a5d411205438ee01fa.png (1152x720, 427K)

the one who makes false dichotomies about the trash userbase of a mongolian throat singing forum

I only come here to funpost

Attached: 1386004175258.jpg (1280x1024, 240K)

I only come here to get a gf, but it's been like 5 years and I still don't have one.

I embody every trait in both options though

3. Want a gf but not enough to do a bunch of shit I don't like (such as picking up social hobbies I have no interest in or pretending to be an outgoing party animal).

There's a spectrum just like all things in life. You can't possibly make a dichotomy in reference to the kind of posts humans make because there's always a large amount of outliers

Attached: 1565461014065.jpg (1241x1173, 110K)

wow cute girl op who is that

Second, but I openly admit that Im a mysoginist prick because of lonelyness, and would probably become a slave the moment a woman gave attention.
I also dont fap to traps, dicks are disgusting.

BlueKatie a hapa cutie

friendly reminder that Katie is NOT for lewding

Attached: DqO5PU0W4AAUmEx.jpg (1200x674, 117K)

I'm #1, I love that pretty girls post on the internet and give us betafags some fap material.

No reason to hate them.

very nice how can i fuck her

Neither
I come here for the suicidal shit

Attached: 1565059208700.jpg (788x576, 156K)

I know how I'm going to cum today now

i'm actually a chad here to make fun of betas and incels.

A mix of 1 and 2.

>Which one are you?
The guy who got a girlfriend and just comes here to kill time every so often.

Attached: 1545106848756.jpg (437x471, 25K)

I only come here for /r9gay/ and gay posting

Neither, I just work, play vidya and sleep. I don't care about having a gf, sure the company and affection might be nice but I feel like having a significant other would use up a lot of my time, to me the cons outweigh the pros.

Sure you are, buddy. Sure you are.

Originally

no shit she's barely 13

almost 17 you mean

how is she so stunted

Neither, because I hate women and like traps but also have a girlfriend.

Attached: 0763E8E0-1D93-4CB0-B204-9E42352D8F80.jpg (613x522, 90K)

I come here to get anime reaction images

I don't worship or orbit women, in fact I avoid them just like men since I'm fairly misanthropic but I am into femdom.

Attached: Xenia-P-01.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

1) and Cute girls make me smile & feel inadequate, so I start to hate myself and start looking for the suicidal shit.

>There are people who genuinely come to this board, follow and obsess over girls they will never talk to, will only hear the voice through recordings whether audio clips or videos, and then will worship them, with some users making shrines

Attached: received_2339269049618907.jpg (1037x1268, 78K)

>What is Soul Crushing Femdom? For $200, Alex

Attached: Screenshot_20170508-062843.png (1080x1920, 706K)

she look younger because she has fat cheeks

also hello refugees of infinite chan agatha2

fuck I feel atacked now I realize I am a fucking loser, but how do I forget about a girl you're in love? thanks to the idea that some day she could be my gf/wife let me out of the pit of depression I once was, now that they go out of the net I got my depression back.

I'm the fembot that everyone asks to post discord and pretends to hate.

"fembot" is a made up term they don't exist, females don't belong on this board they ruin it

I am the first one. I love women and I have a goddess who I worship and send large sums of money too. She is literal perfection and I am lucky to have here.
>inb4 cute larp
It really isn't (sadly?)

and the others who just wanna have fun

Attached: 1565351489838.jpg (1200x1157, 124K)

What if I'm into traps and gentle femdom but don't hate women and also don't orbit? What do you call this?

>The orbiters who worship girls and are probably into femdom.
100% me

i hate women and am into sadistic femdom and traps, send help

>The orbiters who worship girls and are probably into femdom
Am I an orbiter if I have an egf?

Attached: jhg.png (589x586, 623K)

Every term is made up, faggot. Including the word we use to classify you, which I will emphasize again, faggot

Neither girls r dope they got titties

I am the schizoid guy who doesnt care enough to get his dick wet. Not that i'm asexual, but integrating into the society and dating a woman seems like a lot of work ( especially when you have no friends ) and i'm lazy.

She's probably a boy catfishing you bro hopefully you've talked to her to confirm that she ain't.

>both

My existence is a fuck up

Attached: NpNoc0q.gif (500x445, 830K)

Never got the sub thing, like what about it appeals to you?

my mother neglected me as a child so i guess i learned to be submissive to get attention

Shes either a girl or shes a very convincing trap
She sends me lots of pictures and she's super cute
Voice changers exist also so talking wouldnt necessarily prove anything. Its naive but I trust her

I just love women. I want to serve them and be useful to them.

Third one. The kind that neither orbits nor worships women because he has had far too many mental issues to ever consider getting a gf and considers it has more cons that pros anyway and basically has no idea what he's doing on this board. Come here for fucked up, non-sexual feels and shitposts. Semi-suicidal wagecuck too. Fuck pussy I just wish for more moneyyyy

I'm a needy person and being dominated is a shit ton of attention, I'm a masochist so being hurt or humiliated is actually enjoyable for me, I have an absent father and abusive grandfather so I grew up not liking men and putting women on a pedestal, I'm a pacifist so I dont wanna hurt anybody, and lastly I'm pretty sure I've been effected by toxoplasmosis since I was a kid which apparently can cause an enjoyment of fear as well as masochistic tendencies

seething incel loser spotted

What about redditfags like myself?