28+ thread

how many of you guys live at home ?

does it depress you ?

Attached: MV5BNDBjN2Q0ZDMtMGUxOC00YmQ3LThlODMtNTEwYmUxNWVjNjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQwMjA1NDA@._V1_UY268_CR70,0,18 (182x268, 10K)

since I will be 27 soon living at home I feel like I can park up in this thread, thoughts:
part of me enjoys the living situation because it is comfortable and familiar and I am saving a ton of money while working
the other part of me feels like a manchild for not moving out by now when my parents lived together when they were the age I am now and were working towards creating a family

28 here and yes very. I'll probably kill myself at 30.

Attached: 1565532973951.jpg (540x542, 88K)

Get a job looser

>almost 26
How do I avoid this fate, and did you already feel like it was too late at my age, also is it? Help me avoid this fate based old fags.

all I have is a GED and a drivers license and no work history.

Yes very much
The thing is I can't even leave even though I make enough money. My parents won't let me. It's extremely stressful and effectively turned me into the type of manchild I am today.

This thread angers me more than any other. How can you do this to your mom? Imagine having a kid just for them to turn into a fucking leech. Get a fucking job and move your worthless ass out of your parents house. Me, your mom and your dad are very disappointed in you.

Dude you're 25. It's already to late to ask for advice. Best you can do now is pick yourself up by the bootstraps.

>my parent wont let me
Are you 14?

what have you been doing in life that you haven't been working or going to school and now you are 25? barring any serious physical or mental challenges (which I don't think you have because you are posting here) you excuses are pretty much non-existent

I am not planning on moving until I have like 50k saved up which won't be until after next year (before my 30th birthday)

yeah I have two options as I see it, live at home which has mild annoyances and stack money like an 80s crack dealer.

or I can light 40% of my income on fire and call myself "independent". which seems more pragmatic to you?

>muh how do i avoid this fate
fuck off and come back in 2 years faggot

i want to see these threads posted everyday. THATS AN ORDER

i live at home because my dad was too soft to do the "bad cop" part of parenting. He just spoiled me without holding me to any standards. I don't really feel bad about it, its just unpleasant because I can tell im somehow impeding on my stepmom and my dad. I'll move out soon heh

It's complicated. In my culture, you don't really move out until after marriage. If you do before hand, it's disrespectful and comes off as if you are abandoning your family and cutting them off.
As much as I want to leave, I don't want to do that to my mom and dad. So I continue to suffer in silence.

are they at least willing to help network and find you a suitable mate? in my culture (American boomers, white people) everyone is left to fend for themselves. it would almost be comforting knowing that my parents had an ideal mate lined up for me, but they don't

I don't know, I was a loser in HS with no friends, and just sort of fell into the NEET life after dropping out, went to college for a couple semesters, then stopped because I hated it and just escaped into doing more video games and drugs. Haven't done any drugs in almost 2 years now though, so basically just wasting time I guess.

Well + the usual robot tendencies of being a complete beta fuck in all social situations so I avoid them at all costs. I literally cannot speak to anyone without embarrassing myself at some point.

33 very soon, live with my mother and sister.

that is what reddit calls social anxiety and it isn't a big deal. the more you talk to people you realize they are either A) total weirdo or B) total dipshit. There is no baseline for normal anymore. I suggest you find some work or school, whichever comes first. The "NEET" lifestyle is a dumbass meme like MGTOW and it is a label so parasitic leeches can feel better about themselves.

29 years old and have worked since i was 13, in college, have a job right now. people treat me like im incompetent or like i have zero skills all the time despite having work history, and doing a good job at all my jobs. i just get treated like shit for no reason

I'd suspect your age and still being in college, but idk.

I want to buy an RV or a van or something, it seems like the absolute easiest and cheapest way to get independence. Rent is so utterly expensive here I could probably buy it with 2-month's worth. Rent just feels like a money sink. At least I would have an asset in this case, something to show for. Maybe I could even buy a house someday with the money saved.

To keep costs lower I will barely drive it, I'll just move to the next town's Walmart if I get hassled, and then the next.

Attached: 1545695677734.png (718x391, 489K)

Based. RVs can be made to be incredibly comfy, like 10/10 god tier shit that would get you (You)s for days in any comfy thread. It takes work and some money but it can be done.

I wanted to buy a decommissioned school bus because they are very cheap ($2.5k) and well-maintained due to school safety standards. Then I could just throw a bed and a desk in there and use piss bottles. A solar panel to power a mini-fridge, microwave, and laptop. It doesn't seem that hard to do if I don't need it to be pretty.

Attached: 1557118289924.png (592x331, 329K)