Neckbeards BTFO

>there's no such thing as a female virgin past the age of-

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw85SHtPivw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her
>a virgin
I am sceptical

She has a pure heart and isn't lying. Stop being such an incel loser.

Being virgin is a choice for women, so nothing to see here.

Except it has been said here over and over that women are sluts that lose their virginity before they are 18. They then all go on to have multiple partners before hitting this meme called the wall which they then want to settle with a beta provider husband.

Do not lie, this is constantly repeated on here as if it is factual.

It's as you say and it's true for most women. For the one in the OP, we don't know why she decided to not take any dick (regardless of what she says) but she could've any day day of the year. That's what I'm trying to say. I'm not juding her, I'm just telling that being a vigin is not the same for both sexes.

I've watched a lot of these 'why I'm a virgin' vlogs and it always, literally always, boils down to two options: Either the girl is a religious nut, or she has some mental issues (daddy issues, extreme insecurity, etc.).

Being a virgin is a choice for men as well.

Bait you original faggot

Have you ever heard of the term cherry picking?

>virgin
But is her hymen still intact? Just go ahead and have sex already it won't make a difference.

Stop denying the truth, gay psyops.

because its true and women get mad if you have standards. they shame you for wanting women with virtue. also not fat,neet or ugly so stop calling me a neckbeard.

Attached: Women in a nutshell.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Just stop spamming your super shitty "comics" everywhere.

What kind of thumbnail is this?
"I'm naked to tell you I'm a virgin"

More incel paranoia based on anxiety that has no basis in reality. The vast majority of women don't get gangbanged nor will they ever. Exaggerations do you guys no good. Be realistic not project your own insecure outlook on life.

Read up reddit

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

There are a few older virgin black girls in the comments. How bizarre.

>muh incel bogyman

I'm just a normal guy wondering why women want their cake and eat it too. they don't save themselves for marriage but still want commitment from men.

not really. if they aren't ghetto black girls i could believe it, as black women are at the bottom of the female SMV totem pole by a country mile

Black women are notoriously picky about the men they will allow in their lives. This is why there is so many black incels if you haven't noticed.

thats a tranny, right?

baka

>32 years old
>virgin
>actually not ugly (by american standards at least)
there's something fishy

>Black women are notoriously picky

pffff the biggest slut I know was a black girl. she fucked every single guy at my job and had one nightstands with them. also she unironically wanted to get married after riding the cock carousel and was very excited about marriage.