Any girl you potentially marry has had sex with other guys

>Any girl you potentially marry has had sex with other guys

How the fuck am I supposed to reconcile this?

Attached: 1562891483112.jpg (918x1126, 156K)

>not marrying a virgin

Attached: repentzoomer.png (443x455, 163K)

>food potentially has bacteria on it
how am i supposed to reconcile this?

*dies of starvation and retardation*

Get a virgin (impossible), a girl mature girl with a low count (possible, but most will lie and say a lower number) or just go for the hottest bitch you can (half a country fucked her, but her beauty will make it easier to deal with it).

Just study every girl you know and create a chart to see if they're a virgin or not. After that forward that chart to everyone so they know they're a slut and only chase after the virgins. Have standards for God's sake

Attached: 1507706479015.png (490x490, 359K)

You don't get married and live the DiCaprio life style.

How does she know she is supposed to wait for you?

I had never been to the state my current bf is from much less know he even was born and even when we met I didn't know we would ever marry. You're expecting a lot from a girl that doesn't know you or even thinks there is a you out there.

>create a chart to see if they're a virgin or not
So you know a girl is or is not a virgin how?

>Cervix potentially has HPV on it
>Die of cancer anyways

Attached: 1514342285803.jpg (594x609, 77K)

>sun potentially gives you cancer
>die alone and angry anyway

well, my gf was a virgin before meeting me user so i can't complain

I tell every guy that is stupid enough to ask 1 almost 2. One before and the guy that just asked could be 2 but only if he shuts up about the first guy.

It works for me everytime and they shut up for awhile

I've been the virgin gf of three guys and two had no clue I wasn't

That's what waiting until marriage is for. But I know low based whores like you can't even wait for that.

Are you insecure about something? Why do you want a virgin? And what about you? She'd have to ask herself the same question

>get a virgin
I fucked one last week, that's one less you'll ever get, incel
>get girls with low count
They exist. But boy, they do love the D.

>Sun gives you cancer
>Wear protection

>Partner gives you cancer
>Wear protection

Do you think if I got a wife she would be ok with invetro fertilization?
I would still have sex with her, but it would have to be with a condom.
Plus then I know the kids is mine.

Hopefully she's waiting for commitment

waiting until marriage works if you marry at 19-20. and you should be with that person at least by 17.

Bacteria can actually be beneficial unlike a non virgin

Sun also provides benefits. What does a non virgin bring to the table aside from baggage from previous men?

nope there is a case right now the man just found out there was a mistake and his wife was given the jizz of another man

Yeah probably, but please don't have kids if you are under 5'11 or have the laziness gene.

I'm 6'2 but lazy as fuck can I still have kids

I married at 23 because I uphold my values and not an animal.

Wrong many zoomers are fucking virgins even the attractive ones, they're too dopamine responsed to fucking social media to put themselves out there and they're looking for the perfect guy. The pickings are ripe boys for a lot of virgin ass. You just have to play the mental game and make them fall in love with you. You would be shocked to learn how many virgins are out there.
ahfuck I am on r9k nevermind you guys are fucked

That's a little late but respectable. An unmarried 25 year old virgin might as well become a science experiment for retardation studies.

I'm just trying to wait until I can provide for any girl I date
Is that so bad?

You can't. Just don't think about it or you'll die inside.

How can she wait for commitment from you if she doesn't even know you live?

Embrace it and become a cuckold.

Attached: cuck.jpg (540x364, 37K)

I can promise you that if I wanted to have sex with you, you would do it on the spot. Poof your wait ended

this, the patrician choice

How is this apparently a problem for so many people? just going on how often you see threads along those lines on here. It's probably the same guy every thread.

No its not bad, seems like you're happy with your choices in life. The point is that people develop a taste for sex when they can and probably should be having sex.

Getting a virgin is fucking hard, a lot of virgins would like to loose their virginity with a girl in the same situation and finally, Jow Forums is full of virgin dudes if you didnt noticed.

Its natural threads like this are always active.

They're ruining intimacy with future partners
But regardless I think I should be able to expect to have a partner with the same sexual standards as me

Meant for obviously

Because people actually have standards

She's waiting for commitment in the future

i didn't ruin intimacy but if you say so. like i said, if you enjoy your life choices then it's a good thing to stay virgin.

I'm 6'1 and it's all so tiresome.
I think it takes more energy for bigger people to function.

You'll always have a partner to compare your current one too
Plus you throw all that previous intimacy away

And if you marry at 19-20 you have very high odds of getting divorced.

So many closeted homosexuals in this thread. All you do is think of other men's cocks.

this is retarded because you could also compare to a fantasy. comparing doesn't ruin anything dummy.

that depends on many things. i don't personally believe you should marry before sex. but also the divorce rate myth is driven by 50-60 year olds who divorce after the kids leave the house and they want more freedom.

That might be true but also something real has more of an impact

Very few people would put up with having to wait until marriage to have sex. It makes no sense, and has no upsides, only downsides.

>treating virginity as sacred
Try living in a post-1500s world

I only see downsides to having sex with someone you're not committed to

>urr durr girls can't have sex with other guys durr
Wake the fuck up, you clown.

>be full blown out r9k robot
>tired of being fat, ugly and lonely
>go into full maniac neet mode by reading about human social psychology and work out non stop
>get TOP TIER just turned 18 yrs old private school stacy gf
>she fucked 9 other guys before me
>I am still seen as ultimate chad by her

it still hurts bro, it hurts

Attached: 1565533283438.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Lol, what makes you think that? I most likely rejected better looking goes then you before. Not every guy thinks with his dick.

i think i will marry my current boyfriend (unironically). i've never had sex with anyone other than him, but because he's quite a bit older than me he's had sex with at least a few other girls and he had a long-term girlfriend he had sex with hundreds of times. it makes me sad and jealous even though it shouldn't really- i guess it's that i will never be special to him in terms of sex. any serious advice, robots?

>I am still seen as ultimate chad by her
Girls always do that to inflate the guys who. Don't look to into it naivebot

There is no advice because you are right. You won't be special to him, especially of he has had other relationships. Either become bitter about it and end it, or continue moving forward with the knowledge you have. Can't do anything else about it.

her also stacy friends really likes me trust me I am an autistic when it comes to social

you're right, i know i cant do anything about it. i guess i was asking for advice in learning how to be not bothered by it. thank you

Just nope out of the system. Who fucking cares, focus on yourself.

autistic in the sense good, ya know

Attached: 1565546183308.jpg (259x252, 21K)

You're just another branch on that monkey's path.

Do the right thing for yourself, man. Don't sell yourself short for the first thing willing to give you validation. REAP AND SOW.

Sorry, but again, it's not something you can just turn on. Unless you had previous experience yourself, it will be hard to accept. Just take in whatever love he offers. It will be specially dedicated to you :)

By having sex with other women yourself.

I guess don't focus on sex just focus on emotion

But damn why would anyone want to have sex with someone other their committed partner?

>implying any of the 2/10 NEET incels on this board are capable of dating the same way a rich popular talented Hollywood Chad does

That is some serious cope.

Simple faggot, if you're less than 20y/o just get a 16 y/o gf that way you have a high chance of being the first. You might have to look outside the anglosphere though

Attached: 03.jpg (750x750, 122K)

You cant live just like him, but earning a lot of money is possible with dedication.

more like rape the sow

>have sex with other girls
Even steven
Marry a girl with a roughly equal amount of sexual experience or stop bitching. If you want to marry a virgin, expect to be a virgin until your wedding day.
Fucking entitled zoomers i stg

it feels good knowing I took my ex's virginity. she can be happy all she wants in life and marry some fagget. he can try as hard as he wants to please her and put a child inside of her but she was always used goods after I had her..