Is he right? What do you think?

Is he right? What do you think?

Attached: hd2kpvqhpof31.png (640x453, 142K)

The naive mindset of a chad.

Attached: 1565361182138.jpg (675x407, 20K)

We're sharing high school twitter posts now?

>talking to someone
Don't talk very much
>stuck on an ex
I am stuck on a non-existent gf my mind created.
>taken
They exist in my head, and my mind hasn't made anyone else to join in so they can't be taken.
I may be going insane but it's the closest I'll ever have to a gf so whatever.

So what if you've only ever spoken to girls in a professional environment?

i can be all three right?

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 7K)

>1.
No
>2.
Never had a gf
>3.
Doubt

>talking to someone
The only female interaction I have is with retail cashiers and co-workers if I need to speak to them about work related stuff
>stuck on an ex
lol nope, it's been 9 years and I'm over it
>chasing someone who's taken
lol I'm not chasing anybody but if I were, they probably would be taken since single women don't exist

The comments are full of normalfags saying shit like "4. I don't need to constantly search for a relationship".

>The naive mindset of a chad.
Why would the Chad be concerned with the feelings of weirdos. You can't account for EVERYone user.

Would you have been satisfied if he'd titled his post "If you're healthy and normal and single:"?

Rarely I have read something so wrong. Nothing that is written in that text applies to me. Absolutely nothing

Attached: 7d38f6c083c33d9ce4357d11b6f392d7efc04320_s2_n2.jpg (1360x2040, 275K)

I havent talked to a girl since high school 7 years ago

When people come to you, you're not the one searching.

So what does apply to you then?

I have practically no contacts with members of the opposite sex, aside from my closest relatives, and I never had a gf

Nope. Most chicks are thoroughly boring to be around and not worth the time just to fuck.
Right now I'm choosing to spend 70+ hours a week on work to get through school with no debt and have a nice savings.

that has to be a variation of homosexuality. you spend time with males correct?

If you're a man, people rarely ever come to you, unless you're 10/10 in attractiveness. Robots really overestimate how easy life is for normies.

>got ghosted
>dont remind me
>not chasing anyone

I'm not sexually attracted to men, you mongrel.
Are you really unable to conceptualize the existence of someone who is "not lucky" with the ladies?

No, I don't really care about being in a relationship, and women are really annoying.

I don't want to be in a relationship so he isn't right in my case, he could be right for those who actually try to get a partner but I have no interest in it.

1. They come and go
2. Yes but would never go back
3. Nope waste of time

You describe yourself as "not trying".

Yes, and? I am surrounded by normalfags and I hate them: why should I try with them?