Another ask the other gender thread?

Another ask the other gender thread?

Attached: 1565493057844.jpg (583x600, 33K)

there are no biological females on here

Everyone on this board is a man. At best, you're getting answers from trannies.

do women like being called ma'am?
>there are no girls on the internet XD
reddit

I-Is a 9 inch c-cock a big b-bonus?

Attached: 1562200924600.gif (359x270, 475K)

There are girls on the internet. There just aren't any girls on Jow Forums

What does the girl in image do? She is pissing Lolxd 9gag is fun website

Attached: aP7go5Wn_700w_0.jpg (500x300, 25K)

>do women like being called ma'am?
Once I'm 40 I'm sure I'll like it

There are girls on r9k, they're just here to steal our jokes so they have something interesting to say after Chad finishes using all their holes.

But nobody here is funny

Neither are women.
Yeah you damn right this wasn't an original comment, gay robonigger.

How do i get a gf (female) like this?

i dont fucking get it what is the difference in between circumcised and not circumcised
they literally fucking look the same except one looks more dryer
nigga why the fuck you care you have no dick skin its a still a cock why does it matter
ooh booho gonna fucking cry u aint got some stupid skin

whats the fucking differecene cuck

Would like to hear more examples of how your dick lays in your underwear. There was a lot of variety last time. Also, how many of you refer to them as "he", "the guy", etc?

Not circumcised is more sensitive and you can masturbate naturally without lube or a sock or whatever.

how does shitting on a man's face shut him up?

Would fembots ever consider going out with a functional alcoholic?

Attached: 1449919074726.jpg (692x753, 163K)

Sitting not shitting

on the picture she is straining, not euphoric or ecstatic

Pee is stored in the balls and nigger shit dick

Probably from having to sit like that while having her pussy eaten out

that's true, but only in the original way

>Probably from having to sit like that while having her pussy eaten out
the most rational conclusion would be that she is shitting and pissing all over his face because they had a fight
how can you interpret OP any other way?

Why? There's a constant general for this on Jow Forums.

Because that place is fucking slow

Fembots, do you want a family?
>tfw no fembot wife to impregnate

Attached: 67599332.jpg (800x600, 20K)

how come when women see a man as less manly than a certain threshold there's literally nothing the man can do to be seen in a good light anymore
i've seen it happen to so many guys in friend groups
one bad day they feel like shit and the woman just doesn't want to put up with it that day so she just sees him as not as manly as he should be in her mind and then that's it he's cut off from ever being a potential partner

>why do you care that 3/4 of your genitals nerves have been cut off so a jew can make money?
>why do you care that without your foreskin your dick keratinizes to be even less sensitive?

Imagine getting your clitoral hood and labia minora completely excised right after being born. That's basically the same as male circumcision, those parts of the vulva are homologous to the foreskin in males. Except the foreskin is much more sensitive.

maybe not as extreme but more girls than you think do similar shit. not always abotu winning an argument but if theres something they fucked up or whatever they might do something sexual. hopefully it just stays at those few moments and you both grow up from there or you realize its kind of hot and almost do an agreed larp whenever one of you fucks up and gets the other horny

I only attract motherly type girls though.

mothers love getting fucked good too user.

fembots do you like mormons

My dad was one so I would be averse in most cases. But if he was bf material otherwise, it wouldn't matter.

do y'all play instruments

i can tremolo pick a clit

vaginas are not instruments

I play guitar, its not too hard to learn

Attached: 43aaf18bdaf54fc8e5f4f11e1409d413.png (692x1018, 536K)

Question for women: will you please do pic related to me?

No
That would mean they're trad and no girl willing to come here is trad

user pls. I can have a trad mindset whilst being a hermit with no friends or relationships.

If you're trad why are you here?
There's better places for you to go

Maybe that's why women can't tell funny jokes.

It's mostly just a violation if our bodies, imagine if every parent thought it was good to cut off their daughters nipples on their 8th day out of the womb.
Doesn't sound very nice does it?

This user stole my line

The foreskin is useless and ugly
Female nipples are necessary

do any woman at all like a kind of "role-reversal" relationship to a certain extent or is it just an insignificant portion and I should rope?

The difference is that I feel almost nothing and the head of my dick gets irritated easily
It's not something I'm self conscious about but it's something I'm upset about because it takes away sensation

Mine is smol and compact so it doesnt really lay it just hangs. I dont call it anything except "it"

I play a small harp, I'm not real good but it's fun. I can really only play songs from ocarina of time

Attached: 9F8AADF46DF6461088D3CFBB6AF6B7F5.jpg (1280x1280, 464K)

I have a few questions for girls

How much of a turn off is it if a guy has no friends?
Do you like to have constant contact with the guy you're with or is it very sporadic and messages take a long time?
Is it bad if a guy is into anime and vidya along with other hobbies? I've heard anime and vidya are shit hobbies but not sure if that's only when they're the only hobbies

Thank you in advance

Attached: cat_0.jpg (704x897, 159K)

Thoughts on cuckolding?

cuckolding is a cancer and everyone involved is a terrible person except the guy who gets cucked (unless they willingly let themselves be cucked

Well personally I love it, when done consensually. It is very liberating and empowering

What would make you fall in love with a girl?

If she approached me

What percentage of fembois like dom girls? And how do I find them?

If shes dominant and affectionate
It sounds like a sex thing but it's a behavior thing. Being in charge and confident and all that. It plays into lewd too but I need it in the rest of the relstionship. That alone wouldnt make me LOVE a girl but that's the first domino

They're mostly either gay or in denial about being gay. I was on a server for femdom, and ALL the "straight" guys were in denial about being gay.
Find a place where gays hang out and hope some of them are bi I guess.

Dominant and affectionate girl here. I want a qt boi who likes to be treated like a puppy. How many guys do you think like this?

Probably very few depending on how high your standards for "qt" are

qt is subjective so idunno about that, I think I'm disqualified on that. And it depends on how you mean "like a puppy"
Do you mean literal petplay or what?

I can't speak for other guys but as a more submissive and sensitive guy that sounds like an ideal relationship, it gives me hope that girls like you exist

there's a real version of OP's picture of a girl doing that but i cannot for the life of me find it :(

I'm rarely attracted to any other type of dude. Should I just cut my clit off at this point, I fucking wish I could have normal taste

Attached: d22a418d70c0b1cb392dcb7823720b1e.jpg (235x234, 11K)

What they said is not true at all. Straight guys can really be into femdom too.

No, but like, I want him to be affectionate and cuddle with me, and pat his head and call him a good boy. So not just qt, but also cute

thx. I've met some submissive guys, but sometimes they tend to be emotionally stunted.

It got me hurt pretty bad in the past, so I'm also scared now, but that's the kind of love I want

Settle for me and I'll do everything I can to make you happy without you having to mutilate your genitals

How about "little lady"?

She said FEMBOIS. There were plenty of guys on there into women, but almost everyone was bisexual; and anyone saying they weren't set off my gaydar hardcore.

>they tend to be emotionally stunted.
Being submissive is an unnatural state for a man, a submissive man is always going to have something wrong with him. Just a question of what's wrong with him, because not all mental illness is equal.

>No, but like, I want him to be affectionate and cuddle with me, and pat his head and call him a good boy. So not just qt, but also cute
Oh, honestly a lot of sub guys are into that. Personally I'm very into that, it sounds like my ideal especially if its encouraged. I just wish I was cute so I could find someone like you

I'm straight and assertive women are hot as fuck.
>no qt gf to hold me down and piss in my face

Attached: 1537988077452.gif (500x606, 531K)

there's the problem, you seem to instantly consider any femboys as "setting your gaydar off" I'd consider myself a borderline femboy, I don't dress up in girl clothes or anything but I have feminine features and a more gentle demeanor yet I'm completely straight.

Not having to hide who I really am around her.

Bro they literally got excited about dudes posting themselves moaning. You telling me that's not gay behavior?
"You guys are cute" referring to a homosexual male couple on the server.
"Ain't nothin wrong with admiring another dude's gains".

>Bro they literally got excited about dudes posting themselves moaning. You telling me that's not gay behavior?
doubt that's all of them, can also be banter.
>"You guys are cute" referring to a homosexual male couple on the server.
calling a couple cute does not make someone homosexual, wouldn't consider that "gay behavior"
>"Ain't nothin wrong with admiring another dude's gains".
sounds slightly jokish and even if not, complimenting others for their muscles is not really "gay behavior" in my book

>can also be banter.
I'm mostly referring to one guy, but he consistently posted the gayest shit ever. He absolutely needed a cock in his mouth.
>sounds slightly jokish and even if not
Oh yeah he was almost certainly joking, but he (not the same guy as above) would say similar things fairly often. He kept saying we should meet up so the "subs can form a puppy pile"; you don't say you want to be surrounded by like 10 other dudes because you're super hetero.

how do i get a cute stoner tomboy gf

Not a question but I wanted to say that men need to be thankful that if they have sex they dont need to feel violated and marked and invaded. if i were ever raped i think id just kill myself and having sex with somebody I care about would probably make me still feel like a lesser person
peace out
/post on nsa honeypot govt site

Attached: 8fcDhNs.jpg (737x626, 39K)

"It's natural" is an idiot argument used to excuse degenerate behavior after being influenced by (((them))) to slowly regress to a more primitive way of thinking so we can be more easily controlled as we are devolved into self-pleasing uncontrollable cave men "ooga booga sex good".
thats also why there is such a promotion of homosexuality in our culture, they want the whities who care about fitting in but also being xd unique to go gay and stop reproducing

Attached: 2ea93b58b588d378b94a7149edb7cc9f7b3aed188ac73bf1e3159763be1025f0.jpg (700x483, 45K)

kind of sounds like you're basing your judgement on "femboys" on one person then...

it's probably more prominent with girls but that doesn't mean it is irrelevant for guys. there are promiscuous guys and girls, both who don't care about any of that stuff, I'd personally feel very broken if I would be raped or lost my virginity to a person who leaves me/has a bad breaking with me.

for certain women its a dealbreaker because women are wired to be attracted to alpha males, user

t. Brainlet societal cuck.

I feel like the big thing for me is the fact that we have internal genitalia though, there's something really disturbing and horrifying about it
somebody is genuinely just dehumanizing and just... violating you and you can't even wash it off of you

What do you females have to offer me that drugs can't give.

Attached: okay retard.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

im female and im not saying i agree with that idiotic thinking of "a mans value is only based on how macho he is :^)" im only trying to offer an explanation for why women can be dumb

some women might be into it user dont give up

I'm bi so I'd psychologically manipulate her by asking for a threesome if I found out and fucking him better.

No idea since I develop crushes on any qt girl I see
Probably just a willingness to work with me

I long for the day anyone saying "real men X" results in them being shunned.

Oh, I can see how that would play a role yeah. It's much more a spiritual type of thing for me as a guy for the things I described earlier, but for girls I would expect there also to be much more of a physical aspect to it as someone is basically entering your body. Still, if even sex with someone you care for and plan to spend your life with feels bad to you I think your view on the matter may be quite unhealthy to yourself.

yeah I know it is and I only have a vague idea of the cause
I hope you have a good connection with whoever you have sex with user

Google "ladder theory."

Attached: ancient meme.png (585x568, 56K)

Is she hot I say yes fuck niggers and heil HITLER

Attached: image-2019-08-11-18-47-42.jpg (1224x1632, 783K)

anons and femanons, what is the objectively best state in the union?

Germany is basically in charge of the [European] union, so I'm gonna go with them.

Degeneracy is not a real self evident concept, and muh )))))))))))they(((((((((( -whatever elites- will control society whether or not you larp as le boring 30s family man.
STFU or go kill yourself in walmart Jow Forumsscum.

by the union i mean the fifty states (or, if you want to be a smartass, 46 states and 4 commonwealths.) of the U.S, not the EU.

Very weird signals from a woman, would appreciate opinions from whomever. I'm 25, she;s 27.
>met woman through a friend, and she's a pretty sharp pencil
>friend said she was mentioning I was cute frequently
>then she was broken up with by bf (this was about 10 days after first meeting)
>me, her and others all drank at her apt after going to a bar
(me, friend, and 2 coworkers, and her weird 40 year old "friend")
(looks like danny devido if he survived auschwitz, very greasy and weird looking)
>anyways, i gave her a shot while she was doing a bridge because she wanted to
(we were all pretty drunk at this point)
>some got in her nose and she went to bed crying so we called her 'friend' since she asked
>he came in and the first thing he did was grab me by the throat
>all in all a very unpleasant ending to a night
ff some time, she never really answers texts from me, though we did get together to "talk things over" (actually her brother and 10yo neice were there, so ???)
going onwards, this friday she asked if i wanted to hang with her and a friend downtown
i was already downtown so i went where she said they would be
>they never showed up
so I got drunk the next day and asked her what the deal was and she seemed to think she was at the bar
(she wasn't, lying?)
so is she just wishy washy, not really interested, or what? I'm not too upset because I've developed a habit of not investing much emotionally. We've enjoyed each other whenever we are out in a group setting.

Should I bail? Everyone in this group makes a minimum $40k, so I wouldn't think someone this age would be as petty as I feel like she is being

Stop assuming the world revolves around you and your shitty country.

>shitty
but we're one of the richest countries in the world