If you downloaded Tinder right now, how many matches could you get before midnight?

If you downloaded Tinder right now, how many matches could you get before midnight?

Attached: tinderapp.jpg (400x400, 8K)

i already have tinder and i don't have any matches which is strange because my chad brother adviced me to swipe right on EVERYONE which i did
maybe i am just an ugly piece of shit who isn't worth love

tons

but I wont

1 if I'm lucky

1 blox

3, but they would be bots so it doesn't really count

Zero, none, nothing. Ugly as sin, dumb as fuck and socially retarded, there is not one single attribute I have that could be called "loveable".

The first night I downloaded it, I got about 3. It has been about 2 months I got 77.

ive never tried it desu

0 because I swipe left on every girl under a 6/10 for not being attractive enough, but I also swipe left for every girl 6/10 and over because they're better than me.

im on tinder and i can get some ugly fat ass if i wanted to

lke 5 or 6 if i pay for gold

I made a Tinder about a week or two ago, I got a total of about eight likes and five matches. Two of them are actually kind of cute. One is a good 9/10. I am surprised but I almost wonder when my autism will steer them away.

2-3 at very best

Give it a shot and update with results

Best case scenario like 2 matches

Ive got 30 rn, and about 42 "Matches". Nothing will from them though lmao.

I met my gf on Tinder, took several months and hundreds of matches

None im literal trash

when I first downloaded it I got probably like 10-20 matches in the first day. I never managed to get a date/hookup/any sort of meeting off tinder though and now I get like 1-2 matches a month at most

I had a match tell me I looked scary. That was enough for me

same desu except i got 7 the first day and average around 1 a day now. you get a noob boost the first days you use it.