How is your relationship with your father like

How is your relationship with your father like

Attached: F1B37545-8521-40B5-92A9-01D6CD472E67.png (680x396, 352K)

He left me when I was a baby. He's dead now from a gunshot. So yeah, I never had one.

He was a violent, racist paedophile who molested and abused me.
But he died 3 years ago so good fucking riddance

Left me and my mum when I was around 2, never came back, pracitically just vanished. I hope hes still alive and getting the shit raped out of him day in day out, because subhuman filth like this doesnt deserve any better than that

Attached: 1565455588796.jpg (446x312, 21K)

Died from cancer around 4 years a go.
He was a belligerent alcoholic when he was alive.

pretty absent and insular from start to finish, then he just abruptly left the house 3 days after my A levels were finished and I was left at 18 to pick up the pieces and figure out how to be the man of the house and help my mam cope with a divorce (from a man she was married to for 24 years). I still love him, but I have no respect for him. He's a stunted and immature person, and I haven't spoken to him in nearly half a year

We put up with each other. He tries to get me to do everything for him because he is a borderline retard. Filling out paperwork and shit like that. He is bipolar and constantly gets manic. My father isnt smart enough to solve simple problems so he just panics and gets angry. He is basically a chimpanzee. He does love his offspring though and always paid child support so I give him credit for that.

He is very annoying. Intruding personality and very mosey. I slowly despise him more and more each day but I do love him. I would be better off moving across the country and only seeing him once a year though. Fuckig fat, slobbering retard

Left my mum when she was 6 months pregnant, after planning to have me. He saw me once when I was a baby. I met him on my 21st birthday and he was a bit of a cuck. Was like "we will have to talk it over whether I will see you again" talking about his wife, and lo and behold he never spoke to me again. Big sad.

are you a gril

t. no father guy

Attached: en2sTagMruE.jpg (407x354, 22K)

This is a datamine thread to see if theres a correlation between shit fathers and robots
Spoiler alert, there is

Attached: 1527004963304.png (1200x768, 858K)

fuck no

orgingi

Attached: 16bdcbe7-526f-4230-8e62-bfacef748b98.jpg (397x387, 11K)

My father is a man who fought communists during his countries civil war with pure hate of the commies a hate i assume to have stuck with him long after the war finished
He was someone who always had to be right and was willing to do anything to prove a point even lay hands on people even for the most retarded shit
He realized his behaviors were bleeding onto me though i became a hateful person who always had to have the last word in on everything i began to be the one who beat people up over simple shit and was basically the second black sheep of our family so he begun to work on himself alot he learned to calm his emotions and and become more rational of a human not to be a sappy piece of shit but i love my dad for who he became and is a inspiration for me im still a pretty big douche and i still need alot of work but my dad helps me calm down alot although i still have a underlying fear of him that i doubt will ever leave

Im sorry if you lose brain cells trying to read my shitty story telling but i hope i got my point across

i want a no father fembot to be her daddy

Attached: 1564734866375.jpg (860x932, 139K)

Girls with daddy issues are damaged goods, user.

Attached: 1565462746942.png (400x333, 91K)

aren't we all? have some empathy nigga

My dad is a black nationalist who advocates for a black ethnostate. I'm his half-white son. We do not get along.

so? i have daddy issues too lmao i was raised without a fucking father and i'm insecure as fuck

desu the best possible course of action for me is loving bear guy but unfortunately i'm not fucking gay at all

Attached: 1528057773367.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

RISE UP WAKANDA

Attached: 1511907296856.jpg (849x565, 260K)

Why did he have sex with a white woman then kek

reverse colonisation

Hmm, let's get the noggin joggin' a little, shall we?

Retard
Ape
Prematurely
Ejaculated

Not only did he have sex with her, he married her, had several children with her, and didn't divorce her until like 8 years later. I'm 99% sure my dad's anti-white racism comes from him being bitter about his divorce.

He's really well-educated which is kind of the sad part.

You are a fucking genius what the fuck

Attached: 6C4EB52E-6A72-4F7A-90D2-364648EF16EA.jpg (609x417, 179K)

Take his finger nails and feed them to him like chips

Like everything else in my life: mediocre. In my 3rd year of college and he just stopped drinking. I can remember how shitty it was coming home to him waking up and having a terrible attitude towards everyone and everything because he was hungover.

Recently we've had a better relationship and I feel like we've been able to talk about things authentically. That doesn't really patch the damage it did to my self esteem growing up making me a beta fuck who used my depression as an out for a bunch of self sabotaging behaviors until about 6 months ago.

black people really be dumb as fuck even with education

Good but for some reason every little argument we have heats up really fast

Horrible at best. When I was a kid he had a drinking problem and would argue with my mom a lot. Generally he would make passive aggressive comments about shit not being like how he wanted it. When I was really young I had lost one of his tools and he picked me up and threw me across the drive way for it. He would also yell and make death threats to my mom at times until we had to call the cops on him. It was later after my mom divorced him that I found out he also molested my sister. He also gotten into a car accident with my sister in the rear seat that ended up killing her when I was 8.

He ended up marrying some spic and knocked her up so I have a younger half sister. He got divorce from that. A couple years later he got into another relationship with some fat muslim egyptian bitch and got her pregnant so I have a second half sister. I thought he had changed his ways and fixed his anger issues and gotten over his alcoholism only to find out last year that he was still drinking and hiding it from his family. He also would make death threats to the muslim and he molested their step daughter which he ended up getting the cops called on him and was thrown in jail for about two months.

There is a rumor that he might have some mild case of dementia or something. I heard from my uncle that my dad wanted me to send letters to him in jail but I basically said I am done with his shit after giving him a second chance only for him to do the same exact shit to a third family.

Its good
Wr watch anime all the time together
Been watching anime with him since I was small

Absolute shit , zero communication skill.
A total asshole who's always cursed at me.

Attached: 1565407524157.jpg (820x711, 133K)

I didn't know him that well, he died when I was really young

he works allot other than that he's alright i guess

my mom on the other hand is incompetent woman that drank durning pregnancy, she's just oblvious and talks too much
life's typical irony she's a teacher for kids and used to get mad at me when i failed school tests and than forced me on add medication that turned me psychotic

>Told me to work if I wanted cash
>Only paid for college
>Hated my guts when he found out I was bi
>Would only give me the slightest hints of being proud when I brought girls home
>Never congratulated me on anything else no matter how important

damn that's rough i would also cut ties with such a mess of a person

He wasnt all bad, there was some good times I had with him as a kid and he would make laugh back then and I would watch him play pc games but fuck whatever childhood shit his step mom and his garbage dad did to him, seems to be deeply seated with him. There is really nothing I can say or do to help him at this point. He has to want to change himself.

He's dead
Oregano pizza

Bastard was an abusive cunt, rarely interacted with me. I was an embarrassment at the time. He left, I was an awkward classic Beta male more than someone who was a complete weirdo social reject.

After a while, I started being a cunt when I hit puberty. But in a good way. I.e. the chad "Insult people who need to be insulted, compliment greatness" type of cunt. Started to become a better human being.

I don't know why, but maybe it's in my genes to be a good man. Maybe my dad just overdid it.

he raped me multiple times and left the family at age 8

your dad is the reason you're bi

Bristol femanon pls

This, he died 9 years ago

Didn't want anything to do with me for the first 20 years of my life, then suddenly he wants to do shit together and wonders why I don't really make time for him. I wouldn't mind forgiving him too much but he was and still is an angry short tempered fuck and I have no interest in having that in my life. Worst thing is I've ended up the exact same.

Attached: 1449695852676.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I'm not sure that's the case but I'm sure it played a role later in life

We don't really have much of a relationship. He just talks about netflix or politics or whatever and I nod and listen. It's like I'm still 10 years old and afraid of getting spanked for saying the wrong thing or not paying enough attention. I've been avoiding him for almost a year now. He's never been interested in me as a person.

Is that sma hyde desu?

It's alright. Sometimes i wish he'd be more active and ambitious.

cold, awkward. i don't really like my family

he disowned me because i didnt want to meet his thai bride wife, blamed my anxiety on video games and my mother. which was bs because i was very outgoing and a fuckin typical show off, i was just a shy starter until my energy got going in public. All he saw was my shyness so he disowned me over a non-issue. his 'wife' is doing 50 years now though for peddling money back to tingtong land to her drug dealer brother
he's also a wife beater, typical 1960's-ish boomer faggot who thinks he knows shit but absolutely does not

I don't talk to him because I have accomplished nothing in life and I am embarrassed to be such a disappointment. I will start talking to him again once I get started in a career or have a grandchild for him.

I'm afraid he might die before I accomplish anything though

Why are fathers like this.
I give credit to my father too that he tries hard for family needs but he is such in a nutshell twat. Selfish, overly dominant to point where it's not even possible to talk with him about anything, can't express himself and talks like idiot, ignorant, annoying, bipolar, uses me as a work force , wants everything like a child, influenced by media, and more bullshit.
I really love him and I'm trying to get along with him before it's too late but it's fucking impossible.

Hot garbage, he does nothing and never has
My father figures have come from movies and TV shows

He ignored me, like an stranger sharing a house with us. But he has anger problems and is a bad person z so lots of shouting and humillation. Now he has completely lost it and is always speaking angrily to himself and humming

I feel as if I can barely sit in the room with him alone for an extended period of time. I feel like a disappointment to him, and that feeling of shame plus my inability to relate to him just makes it awkward. When I was a kid, I got along a lot better with him. My driving motivation was kind of to make him proud, but he didn't really show any positive reinforcement.

He was always an emotionally distant, gruff, hard ass. He always provided for the family though. I try to help him out, as he's getting too old to do a lot of things he used to do (cutting trees and the like). I still can't shake the feeling I'm a disappointment to him, especially compared to my other siblings. I can't tell if that anxiety is real or imagined, but it has affected my ability to relate to him a great deal.

He was there. Just never did much.

Ok.
We are pretty alike, we never speak about our feelings with anyone and barely ever talk seriously.
I understand him a bit better every year, I think he realized how shitty this world is and now simply doesn't give a fuck.
Only thing we do together is fishing.

Him and mom divorced when I was 5.
Can't fucking stand him because he's pretty much everything I strive to not be.

Attached: 1530579552402.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)