How can I stop my daughter from turning out like us...

How can I stop my daughter from turning out like us? She is starting to spend too much time on the computer and is always in teen chat rooms.

She looks like pic related, what do? I don't want her to turn out a thot

Attached: daughtr.png (1084x894, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52BAtU21DFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to punch her bro, I promise it works

Get her into sports broski so at least if she does turn like "us" she won't be a land whale

Attached: bpvilvn20jf31.png (800x800, 1.12M)

wrong sub redit, amigo.

beat her up and make her smoke whole pack of cigarettes

that's illegal

to be honest

Did you ever humiliate back when she was being potty trained by saying anything along the lines of "diapers are for babies" or "you'll be a big girl if you use the toilet instead"?

You own her computer and phone. Take your property back. Dumbass

isn't this image from CP?

I don't think r9k is the place to ask this, mostly everyone here is an insufferable virgin who may never have kids. Try asking reddit

I get good parenting advice here all the time desu

I'd like to know as well. My sister is only 10 yrs old but spends most of her time on the computer playing games and talking to guys on discord. She rejects every offer to take her out to do some fun kid shit and only gives one word responses when the family talks to her

Attached: Ac1MZ9aiSUr3gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (212x238, 7K)

You joke, but it's not funny because so many people unironically think like that and it's a huge problem.

which part of that is illegal?

She's gonna turn into a thot, there's no stopping it. Society has given women free reign while also influencing them to be treacherous whores.

nice cope there faggot

i can tell that your parents didnt beat you up and give you cigs enough

Maybe if you hide her away in your basement and cut off all outside contact you can maintain her pureness until the day you're ready to introduce her to a suitable mate.

>How can I stop my daughter from turning out like us?
women hardly turn into asocial autists though. she's just gonna end up becoming the local thot on whatever chatrooms she's going into. she might've already built up some orbiters

I'm not even OP but thanks for the input

So you want her to be a cockriding roastie with an empty head instead?

Spend more time with her.

Go to therapy.

Read parenting books.

Again.

Spend more time.

Honestly if you try to force a teen to do something they're going to rebel and do the complete opposite of what you want. All you can do as a parent is warn her about the dangers of strangers online and give her the usual spiel and tell her about catfish, blackmailers, pedos, and murderers and how they pretend to be people they're not to try and manipulate you into giving your address or sending nudes. The worst thing you could do is try to invade her privacy or force her to stop because she'll just stop hiding it from you. It's important she doesn't hide it from you because if she runs into a problem online you're the first person you want her to come to if she fucks up somehow. You don't want her to be scared of that.

As for spending too much time on the computer maybe she needs a new hobby? Try asking her if she wants to sign up for something like dance class or karate or a musical instrument, or something that will get her out of the house which could also present a way for her to make more friends in real life out side of just school.

It also depends how old she is, I'd say the best thing OP can do is try getting her into sports and/or other activities and also ofc spending time with her

The worst thing you could do is try to invade her privacy or force her to stop because she'll just START hiding it from you.*

I agree with this as a teenager, I wished my parents warned me about people online and not make me rebel against them lol

take her to gymnastics class that'll help.

Based zoom poster keep up the good work my broski proud of you

Attached: tumblr_ox00i3fDT41ub1pumo1_640.jpg (604x388, 67K)

force her to do sports

>and talking to guys on discord.
u need to make that shit stop yesterday bruv

Ahem

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

Attached: 1558974901396.png (693x601, 247K)

Ugn those chat rooms. Which one, and what's your daughter's username. I'll set her straight

Attached: 220px-Mac_McDonald_(cropped).png (220x293, 109K)

Girls should learn to draw so that they can make big bucks from doing art on patreon.

You have a daughter, what are you doing here man?

Posting photos of her is what got you in trouble in the first place James

>You have a daughter, what are you doing here man?
it's a good way to kill time without going somewhere when you have kids desu

What games does she play? shit like fornite, undertale, etc ?

Get her playing good online games and away from e-girl chatrooms. There's nothing wrong with her spending time online if she's spending it in the right places / good environments. It's when she starts spending time in the wrong environments unsupervised that she's going to end up getting herself in trouble.

no user not online ones

Ahh I by good online games I meant the non-toxic ones. Yeah I agree with staying away from toxic online communities, whether through social media or in games or whatever. However, I've also played plenty of games especially on private servers where it was such a friendly community and lots of people looked out for each other and chatted and eventually became like an online family to each other. If she gets involved in those sorts of online games then she'll be fine cos people will actually look out for her and keep her out of trouble. And since those people will be her friends and not her parents, she's more likely to listen to them as well.

how do you know so much about what little girls can do online? hmmm?

I don't cos I'm not a parent. I just know from my own experiences that some online games are toxic as while other games are like a second family regardless of who you are and the latter are the ones who look out for each other and all the normal stuff irl friends would do.

but it's been a long time since you were a girl

show her a "worst bedrooms of Jow Forums" video

I bet you are fucking poorfag. She has zero reasons to live in real world because you are poorshit. Earn more and spend more to your family.

Limit recreational computer time to 1 hour per day. Monitor her while she is using it for homework to make sure she is on task.

It might be too late for her. But religion seems to work. Especially Mormonism. Once I'm done in the Army on my 13 year contract I'm gonna go join the church and bag me a wife. I'll be bored of hookups by then.

it doesnt work if your child has a brain and access to the internet.

In hindsight I wish my parents didn't enable me to spend so much time online and playing videogames without saying anything, but taking away her computer or limiting her time on it is only going to make her feel frustrated with you. One of the best ways they could have fixed this, I imagine, would have been if my parents showing me new hobbies and interests or doing it alongside me, something that gets me outside and gives me some new fun real world skills, hell you could even learn how to program things together or something on the pc so the two of you can bond, unfortunately in my case my parents are extremely boring, the only things they ever did were work and watching TV all day. What's very important though is that she needs to learn that actually interacting with people in real life and doing things is more fulfilling and can actually bring tangible benefits that open doors in life whereas online connections are simply worthless time sinks.

I have no idea how you would even begin to get her interested in things though, up to you as her parent I guess, she doesn't have that hindsight yet and there isn't really much good advice on how to deal with kids and the internet.

that's really sick bro srs

transform her into a world class athlete of course

Make her into an athletic nerd.

She'd have the fitness that keeps her in shape and enough knowledge and common sense to avoid Chads and PUAs and kick them in the nuts if she has to.

>Make her into an athletic nerd.
that's not how your daughter works, you can't "make her" into things

Not with that beta attitude

Sadly some parents do try to do just that. Sad to see some kids so miserable because their over-ambitious parents forced them into things regardless of whether or not they enjoyed them.

>she might've already built up some orbiters
Based daughter exploiting beta males from an early age.

Im really sorry user I think it might be too late. I recently lost my younger brother to fortnite, hasnt left the house since a few weeks back. Even refused to go out in our garden

She might be getting bullied at school so she retreats to the pc.

If this is true we're all fucked kek.

Attached: 1477136328232.jpg (478x463, 158K)

get her to do non degenerate things that don't involve the computer, internet, social media
get her into gardening

Be a good brother and look at her messeges history, blocked list, see if there is a nsfw room in one of the servers she's on, anything to put against her then tell your parents, they probably will delete her discord account and ground her from computer or TV then she will get so bored she goes outside and realize how fun it is.

Attached: 15f5fe8.jpg (180x180, 5K)

See this is where the parents need to stop trying to be their child's best friend and actual parent them. Set boundaries. x hours of gaming a day then off the computer. Pull the plug if they refuse. For some reason Fortnite doesn't seem to work very well without an active internet connection.

>Sadly some parents do try to do just that. Sad to see some kids so miserable because their over-ambitious parents forced them into things regardless of whether or not they enjoyed them.
why do people do this? my dad tried to do it to me and i still hurt

I feel sorry for you :( I think some parents genuinely want the best for their kids, just they're a bit misguided in how they go about it and so they think forcing their kid to do something they hate will guarantee them a better future so it's worth it. Like if they're pushed towards a certain occupation or something like that which may pay good or be prestigious, but the parents forget to factor in how happy their kid will be.

Or other parents either failed at their dreams or think they know best, so poor kid gets pushed into something they don't want to do just to make the parents happy.

> outside
> fun

Have you ever been outside? It is soooo boring my god.

wait, where is the girl in the op from?

Exactly what you think. This thread should have been nuked hours ago.

nuked why it does not break any rules

There's a sporadically enforced unwritten rule that you can't post pictures of children on Jow Forums.

lol why would that be a rule? not even a wholesome disney ad?

Attached: foydisney.jpg (1600x1060, 470K)

How the fuck is limiting a child's time on the computer and phone a huge problem exactly?

why did you put picture in parentheses

>DUDE JUST LET YOUR CHILD BE INFLUENCED BY DEGENERATES
This is a total meme.

Obviously you've gotta get her hooked on big black cocks. Get her a Sybian fucking machine with a black cock dildo to attach. Get another one to stick on the wall for split roasting practice. Or just get two or three Sybian machines. That's the most important thing for your daughter

Like he said, it's too late. If you stop them from doing something they enjoy it's not going to be beneficial.

youve never never been a man yet you remark on it hm?

Give her to me, I will sort her out.

show her lots of love

Attached: 0_MAIN-Beckham.jpg (615x409, 41K)

>Give her to me, I will sort her out.
no user im not falling for that no way

Get rid of her and try again

Attached: FD639E15-FB7C-4098-B745-164A6951F06B.jpg (750x737, 637K)

>Mackenzie Foy is going to be 19 in a few months

It seems like just yesterday she was getting posted in cunny threads on /tv/

I saw OP's pic on the darkweb.

It's actually the only SFW pic from a CP collection from the 90s. The little girl gets molested.

Ha! I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed it!

Yeah, it definitely is.

yes officer these posters right here

Attached: Blank+_5c96eeb45976a75e58488e3003703157.jpg (326x224, 33K)

what's wrong with a cheeky bit of cp?

Fucking spend time with them and give them attention you daff cunts
take an interest in there hobbies and encourage positive thinking and discourage negativity
ensure her friends aren't thots and help her build relationships with non thots

rape her so she becomes a lesbian.

>no image search results found

Attached: EApU6evWwAAkBSF.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

google does not index certain (((images)))

you gotta duckduckgo it

youtube.com/watch?v=52BAtU21DFQ

what would you do if your daughters were weebs?

if there is a list and you weren't on it before that google search you are definitely on it now boy

Get off of your computer and parent her, then she won't be a thot! :o)

It's not too fucking late. Sure, it's going to be harder dealing with teenagers, but your roof, your rules. If they don't like it, tough fucking titties. computers and shit are super beneficial and great as an entertainment medium, but if that's ALL they do(like most of us, for example,) they're going to suck as adults and more importantly, suck at life and have to start from fucking scratch in their 30s.

Limit the internet/computer/phone time. Spend actual fucking time with them, whether it's just taking a walk or going someplace they've never been before, like a museum or some shit. Do activities, paint, read, learn to skin a fucking deer or build shit with wood, cultivate interests in things that aren't just one thing user.

straight dUMbass

>Spend actual time fucking them
very oreganol

no user don't do that not good

A fuckable girl like pic-related would never browse this shithole.