I shaved my entire body and I like how it feels now

I shaved my entire body and I like how it feels now.

Attached: 1556859088526.png (340x523, 344K)

do you feel gay?

>the itching hasn't started yet
You won't be so smuganimegirl.png tomorrow

I wish I had enough money to laser my face and neck, I hate having to shave

Lucky me, I don't really have any body hair.

I bet you look funny whitout eyebrows.

Attached: 1563692540915.jpg (534x498, 82K)

You only really itch the 1 few times, then your skin just gets used to it.
Ditto. It's kind of a gift and curse.
I can only grow thin chin hair and barely a mustache; no beard ever. On the bright side everywhere else is pretty spotless like my back/chest butt etc. The places that do grow it's not much.

Being smooth just feels cleaner imo, though I still wish I could grow more on my face.

Yeah, well if you wanna actually have facial hair, that is true. I kinda really enjoy the hairlessness, if it ever changes I'm so gonna shave. Tho it's kinda always weird for me to see women with more hair on like their arms than me.

I'm content with forever being clean shaven now I guess.
I'd just like to have the option to be able to grow some. Body hair is one thing, but in terms of your face it would just be nice to be able to change it. Facial hair is great for contouring the highlights or just hiding the flaws.

I'll basically just have to deal with looking the same everyday for life.

Attached: beardstache.jpg (675x1000, 133K)

the only thing i like about shaving my pubes is how huge my 6 inch cock suddenly looks

Do you shave your balls too?
Those are the only things I skip. Visually it looks retarded, but I just cant stomach putting a razor anywhere near them.

nah, its too risky to get in between all the wrinkles

>tfw both shave my body and wear makeup daily

Attached: 1563834719455.jpg (732x674, 101K)

Yeah, I'm going to buy one of those body groomers one day.
Think those are safer. I want smooth balls...

If you use a safety razor it's actually very easy to shave your balls

Attached: safety-razor-complete-men-shaving-kit-double.jpg (1000x1000, 48K)

>shave weekly
>wear dresses and leggings to relax

Is this the fabled prison gay?

I'd fuck your throat with my 9 inch cock if you're cute.

Attached: 1562198153325.jpg (798x480, 110K)

shaving doesn't make you gay, maybe wearing dresses does

>mfw twinky femme guy
>mfw wanna start wearing makeup and experiment with crossplaying but I have no idea where to start

Attached: 1560766944461.jpg (320x320, 18K)

it's actually cute, nothing is hotter than someone with confidence in their own body.

>shave body
>put on body lotion
>masturbate to urself while rubbing ur body
mmmmm

Attached: wLUYbEk.jpg (873x977, 131K)

>no idea where to start
Not , but just buy stuff you wanna wear, and if you wanna do things really slow just get yourself some stockings for a start.

I wouldn't pass. I'm 6 feet tall and have a wide frame. Also years of binge eating to cope have left me fat, but at least that's going away now.

oh no I was talking mainly abt makeup when i say I have no idea where to start because it looks so confusing

Is there a way to make it more permanent? I've had really hairy legs for a decade and god do I fucking hate it. I really wanna be smooth again, but there's no way in hell I could maintain a full-body shave. Too much work.

If you have a substantial amount of hair, you should push through and shave your sack, user. Smooth balls and penis feel extremely pleasant.

just pull up your ballsack with one hand and shave with the other

>9 inch
no way

Attached: 1563793885816.jpg (1448x2048, 309K)

Use an epilator on your arms and legs, it'll keep them smooth for longer. Shave the rest of your body though, it's too painful to epilate your chest and back.

>9 inch
>no proof
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact." only applys to /b/

What about razor bumps...?

Attached: 1565537129688.jpg (2889x1620, 906K)

Just decide what you wanna do and go from there. Everything looks confusing in the beginning just try it out make some mistakes and learn from them. As long as you don't wanna do a particular style like goth I would only cover up the rough spots anyways.

sorry off topic I know, but I really need to bite the bullet and just fuck a guy.

I've never had that problem even though I'm really lousy with my shaving, I shave dry and don't use cream. I hate shaving () but pp and balls is 100% worth keeping clean shaven.

Meh you'd be better off just fucking a girls ass.
Imo unless you're the one getting fucked, or you're sucking dick then there's really nothing speical about it.

Hmm kk, last question how often do you do it?
I usually just trim my pubes like once a week and my butt every few days in the shower just so they won't get long and end up clogging the drain.

I wouldn't mind trying a cock (had fingers and the like) and wouldn't mind sucking a good looking cock.

then you're obviously a faggot

saying I want to fuck a guy wasn't enough for you?

I wasn't even talking about pubes. I keep my pubes trimmed short enough so they don't tangle. Again, I love a clean-shaven pubic area, but maintaining it is such a fucking pain...
I shave my dick and balls every time I start feeling fuzz on the sack, so roughly every 4 days. Shaved balls feel almost magically smooth and nice even despite the wrinkly exterior.

I'm not lying but I hate sending dickpics. Is 9 inches really that big?

Attached: 1564820887973.gif (540x603, 266K)

It'll be enough for God when he sends you to burn in the eternal lake of fire sodomizer

>I'm not lying but I hate sending dickpics.
I really need to see this please
>Is 9 inches really that big?
A 9 inch penis is absolutely colossal

BUC is that you?

I did that once and I hated it. Felt all soft like a baby.

lotion. Proper moisturizing is a lifestyle but it really can be worth it

Same here user i got a haircut and manscaped and now i feel accomplished

I-I don't want to put m-my cock into the i-internet.
W-Who is BUC?

Attached: 1564960040819.png (500x400, 237K)

>Shaved balls feel almost magically smooth and nice even despite the wrinkly exterior
This to be hones, once you shave your sac you never go back.
Sadly I'm too retarded to shave properly, so for now I just trim as much as possible with a pair of scissors.

>I-I don't want to put m-my cock into the i-internet.
sure, that's understandable please just tell me it's all hairy and horrible and not hairless, uncut and silky smooth.

>tfw want to shave my whole body but too afraid of others opinions to actually do it
why do i have to be like this? i don't usually even care what others think of me...

Attached: 514.jpg (236x204, 8K)

Man could we swap? :( I'd do it right now but the physical process is what's stopping me.

Attached: 1563819397229.png (611x669, 506K)

I just use a hair removal cream. Burns the shit out of my upper chest/collarbone but feels fine around my nipples, stomach, dick/balls etc. Not sure how it'll feel on my ass hair, kinda scared to try it

I shaved my right leg once. It took some hours but it was so smooth after. I really want to do it again but I'm really scared my mom or someone else finding out. I also shaved my bum once. It was really hard to do it and I even cut myself near my spine.

>ywn be cute, hairless, or passing

Give me greencard babe you wanting my arab cock

sorry im racist

pics or u lyin