We've hit a nerve

This song was posted just over a week ago and has already racked up >100k views.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

It's obviously hit some kind of nerve with not just total virgins (face it, we're a minority even on this board) but it's somehow seeped into mainstream consciousness. I encourage its spread for this reason - it distils the problems with women today into a simple, catchy song which normies can understand.

Attached: tumblr_ofo4fot7oI1qg9jido3_500[1].jpg (500x266, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FI6BV4nmfwA
youtube.com/watch?v=eiI7h-y4mHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off you spamming faggot

I'm glad I got this song shilled to me, honestly. Beats most other garbage in this shithole of a board.

absolute state of white people etc.

woman detected

sort yourself out

incel core is the future

marrying the first girl you fell in love with and starting a family was the real punk all along

SchoolSh00ter is Korean

stop shilling this garbage desu

Not gonna lie it's pretty good. Perfectly captures a generation of women.

art hoes are still better than most stacys

art hoes are just alt-stacys

oh look, another woman

At least Stacy's are honest about who they are, art hoes think they're special and different when they're just as awful.

Every meme girl trend has just been alt-stacies, that's what gamer girls are too. They're stacies but you can actually relate to them on a certain level you can't with regular stacies.

its garbage and I don't nee a vagina to know that

The girls in the vid are cute though. Wish I had a qt art hoe gf who's also thick.

So you're saying you bang her if you could?

I love this song so fucking much

it's sad but I actually dated a art hoe in college and I hate myself for it

we're doing low effort replies? well poisoning, l2p

This is true.

When youo can't compete as a Stacey you become an Alt-stacey to try and peel off fringe boys.

Political thots
Artsy thots (manic pixie dream girl)
Gamer girls are just our gens version of sports thots.

All girl culture is about finding a mate. Even being a slut. It's a Longshot of fucking guys and Hoping they get so addicted to your pussy that they marry you. It's why they HATE virgin girls. If they don't debase themselves too, they have an unfair advantage over pickier guys.

A girl can be a 5/10 and still beat an 8/10 because she's a virgin. They hate that.

I am a girl with dyed hair and left wing views and I unironically enjoyed this music video.
It reeks of misogyny but it is well done and quite creative.

you can fuck off with the stupid song cause I still want an art hoe gf

Attached: AC65AF4C-9576-4674-82EE-E4A8BCB196FD.jpg (610x600, 68K)

>All girl culture is about finding a mate.
What about lesbian culture? Is it the same for them or are things different?

We have anything among Millenials called "party-bi" where they pretend to be gay to lure men who want a threesome.

Real Lesbians either rage-quit or may peel off when the biological clock starts ticking.

Aside from butch/ trannies. They are just Wgtow.

Get one. They are a dime a dozen down at the community college. If she's fat and has clown hair, she's gonna be easy.

But don't expect her to be a longterm partner, art hoes are always sleeping around and can't settle down.

Yeah. They think polyamory is real. Lol

Fuck I want an art hoe gf NAO. What do I do, go to museums or something?

Attached: Don't stop, I'm OK, you go on.jpg (408x516, 45K)

Art hoes don't go outside, you crawl instagram or twitter to find one

Go to college and accept their communist brainwashing

Community college. These girls started out life as trailer trash unable to buy the brand names or look as hot as their cheerleader rivals.

My lefty reading group is mostly male though.

Take some gender studies classes

OP here: I would too. They'd still be fun to fug but that doesn't mean they aren't the problem.

i made a kino music video for it also

youtube.com/watch?v=FI6BV4nmfwA

Arrete d'etre un incel
et fais l'amour.
fagots.

Attached: B5F8F4B3-9C72-4C39-8881-60D3CBEB7D95.jpg (750x932, 154K)

And a ching ching chong to you too, sir

Okay, this song is actually really catchy. Is that totally original, if so, really cool

education americaine

Attached: C118C13C-2D56-43A3-9C2F-77404672B304.jpg (736x735, 91K)

Nice, I like that you added subtitles

begone frog

I don't get it, why are you speaking spanish?

lumiere eteinte

Attached: 6674E0EB-11CE-4BF7-BF4D-BD68D57E29BC.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Wtf speak English I can't read Japanese

commi'te le su'iside

Why are you speaking ecclesial latin on an english website, friend???

That was so bad it was actually quite good, thots on suicide alert lmao

Havent listened yet. Does is sound good?

It's pretty lofi, they guy behind it is a poor korean dude so the production isn't very great

begone you stinky kraut

Just listened. Its great

The song is bad because now thots will be like "haha i am not like those art whores/gamer gurls" and a new trend will beggin. Now we will have women that hate other women because they feel that makes them unlike them.

do people honestly think ramona flowers started the manic pixie dream girl shit or is it just a joke

because thats retarded

she basically did though, that's when this all came about

>a new trend will begin
it'll be the same shit, but a change of scenery at least

Point is, there will probably be a wave of wannabe femcels stacy hating whores here in a few months

I wish I could go back in time to 2004 and post this video on Jow Forums.
Do you guys think the world would have been different? If so, how?

Attached: DfbzlnNWAAAl3eI.png (360x451, 330K)

i think tradthots will be the next big thing

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... shill this video again. I dare you.

women already all hate each other or at the very least are constantly comparing themselves to each other

if you posted this back then, you would have had thirstposters lusting after these clowns, not realising the consequences that doing so unleashes.

girls relate to it and like it

'''''trad'''''thots are already a thing

>Be me
>Love art hoes
>Watch the video
>Realize just how fucking disgusting they are

Attached: jolteon-60025.jpg (300x430, 27K)

normies are furious about this. like I see this posted on facebook and every time it's flooded with angry people calling it misogynist (and not recognizing that they're implicitly assuming that this kind of woman = all women, which sounds pretty misogynist to me but whatever)

If you think 100k is mainstream in any country I have to teach you some basic things about mathematics

>like I see this posted on facebook
OP here: I knew it. I guess it's just relatable enough and not-too-edgy to be posted there

There are a lot already mostly are from the skeptic community and used to support trump for the meme, shoeonhead is an example.

for an edgy song, in a week? That's a lot for an r9k-tier song

Is knives a trad thot? Jailbait Stacy?

I don't think every criticism of women is necessarily misogynistic. Like they're criticizing a really cliche and overdone archetype of a woman, but it's not like 1) all (or even many) women are like this 2) they're criticizing the archetype solely because it applies to women. Like there are many reasons to hate the art hoe thing that have nothing to do with women in particular (it's cringey, it's overdone, it's attention whorey, art hoes are usually kinda gross etc.)

I didn't say it wasn't a lot for an r9k tier song. I said 100K wasn't mainstream. You don't have to haggle with me.

sorry, but I'd have thought you'd have understood it to mean 'within this context'

But the stereotype is real. Open up tinder in any larger European city and literally 50% of profiles are art hoes to a T. It's not funny anymore, it's frightening.
>bi
>feminist
>lf sugar daddy
>smoking iz lyfe
>buy me beers
>idk wat im doing here.....loll

you are welcome user

speaking of, do any of you fags know of a good video editing software that will add subtitles for you, i had to personally write out text on a black screen and then render it transparent and it cost me so much fuckin time

Attached: ng22gtk4zkt11.jpg (1242x630, 65K)

and then 20% are just party college stacies, and the rest are just fat girls

the problem is late-stage capitalism. i believe if we go full tankie mode the woman problem will sort itself out.

source: you don't see women behaving like this in any communist country

the stereotype is definitely real (which is why the video's funny in the first place - it touches on an actual thing). my point is just that it's not misogynistic, since even though it's real it's not like being an art hoe is synonymous with being a woman. it'd be misogynistic if it like called them roasties or something, since all women have labia/vaginas. but art hoes are a just a subset of women who suck for reasons that have nothing to do with being a woman.

Woah dude skatepunk is so cool! FIDLAR 4 life!

Yeah, I agree. Just wanted to clarify on the stereotype front, because you usually see something called a stereotype in an attempt to disprove it.

@found the incel, sweaty
@i'm not sure where you were going with this but it sure isn't inside a woman
@why are all men
@dick is abundant and of low value

Nailed. There's also the travelling tourist latinas and miscellaneous party bimbos, whom I wouldn't ever swipe right on because I couldn't fucking afford a single night out if them even if we happened to match by some miracle.

I went to school with a tomboy who slowly turned into one. Didnt notice until it was too late.

Attached: E9421C15-49CA-4447-851D-BD5CE939FCCB.gif (500x516, 58K)

I think its a good attack on capitalist consumeristic people, dont think this video is made by a left winger but it really fits an anti-capital message, art hoes like in the video, who likes comunism and stuff, are nothing more but a person who defines themselves by what capitalistic apropriated thing they consume, they have no self awarness, be it in the literal sense or gender, race and class

the aesthetic itself is alright but the pretentiousness and politics most of them subscribe to are nauseating, good for a hatefuck

Women in general are a meme

i bet that girl has the personality of a bag of dust

Is this a zoomer thing? I'm almost 30 now and I don't remember really ever noticing this type of girl

>problems with women today
...there are more types of women out there

>incel core is the future
>marrying the first girl you fell in love with and starting a family was the real punk all along
pick one

a prophet has spoken

>nothing more but a person who defines themselves by what capitalistic apropriated thing they consume
does being an art hoe necessarily require consumption? on one level, yes, in that you'd quite literally need to buy things (art hoe clothes, hair dye etc.) to pull it off, but I think a big part of being an art hoe is in their attitudes, views, and culture. like it's not like you have to pay money to have bpd, to be conceited, to show that you have little self esteem, to have a thousand yard stare, or to be a whore. all this stuff doesn't seem distinctly capitalistic (or economic in general). I think the reason it's so exhausting and lame is just because it's the same kind of personality over and over again. I'm not sure if this is as much a criticism of capitalism as much as it is a criticism of just being generally predictable, unoriginal, and boring.

Very nice editing.
Can i please get a source on the part from 2:58 - 3:06. The animation looks sick.

what does the song have to do with the michael ciera movie

What is the value of a

The whole short colored hair girl with a chocker aesthetic I guess.

well her nice memories of being pounded by others can give her some ideas, plus you'll always know she isn't really "yours"

>Going from tomboy to art hoe
I didn't know irl downgrade was a thing

not listening to that, skipped straight to the comments section

it's everything i'd hoped for and more

this version is better

youtube.com/watch?v=eiI7h-y4mHY

Attached: 220px-Under_Soil_And_Dirt_by_The_Story_So_Far_front_album_cover.jpg (220x220, 26K)