Drinking

hows it going bros? having a nice sunday beer with some leftover chipotle

Attached: IMG-2592.jpg (1078x1372, 431K)

the cringelord never stops

hows it going bro? your weekend/sunday alright?

>hows it going bro? your weekend/sunday alright?
what do you think? I am here, aren't I?

hey user
i woke up late after working a 10hr shift last night so now im drinking coffee, about to poo
that chipotle looking like a mess not gonna lie

sometimes people have fun on this board. i played catch with my roommate for a bit yesterday and it brouogh me back to being a kid again
is today a day off for you or are you going back in soon? yeah it looks like shit but it tastes okay reheated

yeah its my day off, i go back in tomorrow morning :^)
you work today?

nice, any plans for your day off? yeah im off til wednesday actually, worked a lot a few weeks in a row so my coworkers are taking more shifts this week

Hell yeah, that's my kind of thread. Drank a 35cl of Russian standard before this. Wont get me drunk but hopefully I'll catch just the right kind of buzz

Attached: 20190811_193339_5776.jpg (1080x1440, 163K)

cheers bro, you planning on doing anything while you drink besides browse chan?

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

Will probably clean. nothing else to do today
damn sounds nice, what are you gonna do until then?

Eigth can of Kestrel Super.

Attached: 1449437709693.jpg (265x190, 5K)

Is raging bitchass IPA any good?

hope your cleaning goes well bro, my place needs a spring cleaning too. im just going to drink and maybe go fishing with my roommate. we mostly catch catfish and let them go but sometimes we get striped bass and can eat them
never heard of it/tried it, hows it taste?i like it obv and i think its a strong ipa good enough to get you drunk. its pretty popular from what i hear

Attached: IMG-9355.jpg (984x1090, 432K)

Horrible, but its 9% a can and thats all that matters.

fair enough i hope it goes down easier as you go bro. raging bitch is 8.3 but its pretty bearable to me at least. yo doing anything while drinking?

Watching The Thing in a minute and if I'm still awake maybe May from 2002. Hopefully by then I'm passed out for the night.

>The Thing
absolutely patrician choice bro, one of my favorite movies and favs to rewatch. never heard of may tough ill have to dl it

John Carpenter is probably my favourite director of all time simply for the huge variety of genres he tried.

>never heard of may tough ill have to dl it
I enjoy it but it's not for everyone. Hope you enjoy it though.

yeah ive been trying to watch more of his work. have had the fog downloaded forever but waiting for a rainy day to watch it. thanks user, hope you have a good one too bro

is leftover chipotle what you call your hangover vomit user?