Xbox or PlayStation thread...

Xbox or PlayStation thread, im not trying to start any console wars bullshit so things dont have to get rude lets just have a nice civil discussion.

i like Xbox because of the:

>controllers (in my opinion easier to use).

>(in my opinion) better exclusive games (such as halo, gears, cuphead and forza).

>i also think its easier to find friends on xbox (in a sense that people have more variety on xbox, or thats just from my experiences because when i use PlayStation all i can find are kids 6-13 that all play fortnite)

>it has a better user interface (i think thats what you would call it i havnt slept in 2 days correct me if im wrong)

yes i know PlayStation has better graphics but thats a sacrifice im willing to make for the things i listed above.

do you prefer PlayStation or Xbox?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-155843.jpg (1440x1052, 375K)

Playstation 2 is the best console.

Attached: 1562735467316.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Xbox 360 was my first console, still love it for halo. Simply wouldn't get a PS because there's no halo.

shit thread, fuck off to /v/

PEE ESS TRIPPLE

DEEL-DOH

why must you be toxic please just be quite.
Sincerely, everyone

same, you hyped for halo infinite?

Now that halo is coming out on PC xbox has no good exclusives. Honestly if you look at Microsoft's plans I think it's clear that they've decided to cede the console market entirely to Sony and Nintendo.

>toxic
lol

Attached: 13728638263.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>Choosing either console over a pc
Enjoy 30fps poorfag

nothing makes my cock harder than going back to mouse & keyboard after playing a console game
controllers are fucking shiiiittttt

the only game I play on pc is minecraft and I play it with a 360 controller. mouse and keyboard is autism tier, wasd is nothing like a joystick

I'm not sure how there's really any question

Attached: 1558244594697.jpg (840x812, 71K)

Xbox gang here, loved it since the first one when they wanted to call it the DirectX Box

gaming is gaming is gaming ya fuckin mongoloids

Cuphead isn't an Xbox exclusive.

Who cares? Maybe some of us just wanna play casually you fucking mongoloid

gay ass zoomer thread

I hope it's not trash. Halo 5 really let me down

PS4 over heats at 4 hours. Xbox I've played over 30 hours straight multiple times.

>mouse and keyboard is autism tier
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN FAGGOT?

I prefer playstation, it has the weeb games and my preferred exclusives. Bloodborne is decent but I love Gravity Rush and Until Dawn even more. Horizon sucked but still
Xbox was gonna redeem itself with Dead Rising 4 but then they butchered it beyond recognition and it's on PC anyways
I actually have PC, Switch, and PS4, I'm not a console wars fag by any means, xbox just isnt a worthwhile investment for me

>ooga booga
>u like play game on this black box or this black box?
>u no like my black box
>fuck you no like black box
>hurrr durrrrrrr
console exclusives need to fucken die honestly, it's a shitty thing that they do to hold a game hostage unless you buy the companies shitty console

Bored? why not check this ccool server, full of hot lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/7e5ce36