SHE CONFIRMED THAT BROWSES THIS BOARD

SHE CONFIRMED THAT BROWSES THIS BOARD

Someone told her on livestream not to go to Jow Forums and she admitted she already does and mostly browses Jow Forums!!

Hello Eugenia!!

Attached: 20190811-eugeniacooney-Hi there! Welcome to my positiviTEA party!! 🍵✨💖-v465479775.mp4_snapsh (1280x720, 149K)

>SOMEONE USES A POPULAR SITE OH MY GOD

Attached: 1564463590789.png (696x690, 345K)

GOD DAMN I WANT TO POUND YOUR PINK PUSSY

this
>muh sekrit club

Please do not feed into the myth that women are regular users
Now the mega virgins are gonna fall for every "I'm a femanon AMA xd" thread

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (520x393, 44K)

So there aren't only disgusting fat cows? There are also disgusting anorexics?

clipe?

unlucky that she looks like a retard with 0 self awareness i wouldnt care about her browing this board if shed offer to suck my dick for a bit of attention

QUICK, SOMEONE POST A SANDWICH

is this bitch still alive? i thought she had died from starvation like ages ago

went to rehab recently and she's not a super thin skelly anymore

still skelly though

can confirm

I'm really thin

she once said happy birthday to me and now i feel very special

someone post a picture of her beef curtain.

Eugenia how much do I have to pay you for letting me eat out your stinky poopy asshole and worship your sweaty smelly feet for an hour?

She has a huge roastie to be so skinny

>implying skelly means a girl is unattractive
bony girls are hot, it does not always have to be one sided with thicc

Attached: 1484429145009.jpg (627x586, 51K)

A bit more ass(not nigger ass) and she has perfect bod

tfw she lives in the town next to mine
want to be my gf eugenia?

Attached: 1499441947835.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Cancer. I hope you and her die.

oh yeah, i would suck on that sexy nipple

Attached: 793cddd52d045882cb1ce520a84a4502027f855e9328df3b33387d083db50a9c.jpg (1901x1188, 267K)

so did she confirm it was her roast beef in that webm when she was still mr skeltal?

who care, none of us will ever fuck this girl. nor does she have a good personality so we can't be friends with her (e-girl/streamer). there is literally no reason for this girl to take up any neurons in our brain.

what a disgusting creature..
not cool

of course it was hers, who elses could have been? webms (or pictures) don't lie bro

Attached: 1480952903350.jpg (649x485, 33K)

Do not approach this girl. This is the final boss of the discord roasties.

Her mom is psychotic and Eugenia's brain is completely fried, partly from C-PTSD from living with her mom, and partly from the eating disorder.

A bunch of her former friends went public a short time ago about her whole "situation." The mom was exploiting her daughter's status as walking/talking clickbait as a way to make easy money off of YouTube and refused to take Eugenia to a doctor. She was essentially whoring her daughter out as an internet freakshow.

The friends (Jaclyn Glenn, her boyfriend, and a few others) had to stage an intervention and Eugenia was 5150'd by LAPD. The mom had a psychotic break when this happened and tried to get a bunch of people assaulted & arrested. Jaclyn Glenn recorded voice audio of the mom going full schizo on everybody and several from that group of late 20's YouTubers (including personalities that hate one another) have all come out and corroborated the story because they knew Eugenia or at least spent time with her due to mutual friends.

Eugenia lives in a state of perpetual childhood. She has a chauffeur that drives her around everywhere and legitimately spies on her. There are locks in her house she's not allowed to open because her mom is afraid of her escaping, and during the Shane Dawson documentary the mom refused to be on camera and had a lawyer present at all times.

The whole thing is completely fucking insane. Do not talk to this girl or even remotely associate yourself with her.

Attached: gBwHtOP.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

she looks a bit fat now

Literally every e-thot browses Jow Forums.

Attached: 6DC25F95-6112-461B-A745-C5EF11369ACA.jpg (768x576, 73K)

Is eugenia a virgin?

God fucking damn your post is so cringey OP.

Attached: rick astley cringe.jpg (480x360, 14K)

very clearly doesn't even look like flesh

I know for a fact I saw an article a couple months ago saying she died? Is that just not true?

very clearly it's her roast beef

Attached: 1316894131364.webm (640x480, 449K)

Wow have another donut Bertha

Fuck I think I have one actually. Nope. But I found eggs.

Attached: IMG_1177.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

valuable information good post

What's her target audience?
Tards?
I've watched her recent stream and it's like a fucking kindergarden for special kids in chat.

beefies

Attached: 1563919811224.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

Why her mouth red

it's called lipstick, many girls her age use it

(OP)
>she already does and mostly browses Jow Forums!!
She said she's aware that we post about her, she didn't say a thing about her actually posting here.

Fuck you Eugenia you'd never date an incel like me fuck face I fucking hate all women CUNT

Can you imagine if we could convince Eugenia to join one of our orbiting discords? :)

She'll never know who you are, she'll never fuck you. Improve your life, get away from this site, work out, eat right, meet people, go outside. Have sex.

What the fuck is an orbiting discord you fucking fag