I am trying to find a lesbian couple to donate sperm to since I am never going to get married and have kids...

I am trying to find a lesbian couple to donate sperm to since I am never going to get married and have kids, what is the best way to do this?

Attached: DSC_834.jpg (736x965, 158K)

Are they twins?
Also, why would you want your kid to be forced to be a tranny?

Donating to a sperm bank sounds like the easiest option.

then you don't get to meet the kids

Even lesbians only what chad inside them, dude.

Know them personally? I'm friends with a lesbian couple and they got me to help them have a kid.

Best way you ask user? The natural way, have a threesome and never look back.

People usually have lots of requirements when you donate sperm. Height, IQ, attractiveness, genetic diseases, etc... IT would probably be easier convincing a woman to have sex with you

that's kind of heightist

>I am trying to find a lesbian couple to donate sperm
Yeah, spreading good genes lol

don't be a homofobe

An r9k loser who can't get a gf and lesbians. What can possibly go wrong...

Attached: 1560040335557.jpg (1280x1707, 275K)

very quite rude

i get gfs every day

Don't donate sperm please, the world doesn't need more people like you.

They have access to much better sperm than yours, sorry.

Sperm clinics have really stringent requirements for sperm donors now. You have to meet height, education and health requirements to even be considered for donation. Modern fertility clinics are essentially participating in eugenics. They literally place ads in the school newspapers of Ivy League universities seeking donors.

These two need a BBC or two to give them a real nigga dick until they get bred

You don't know what user is like, user!

You can be a private sperm donor and the requirements are much less strict, it's up to the women personally.

Nobody wants your school shooter spawn

are you retarded? is that your only vocabulary?

Attached: muh dick.png (534x548, 217K)

Honestly, inventing an artificial uterus or getting a braindead woman attached to life support to be a cybernetic uterus would be much simpler. Less hoops to jump through