Free (you) thread

Free (you) thread
Post and get a (you) for free!
>tell me your fondest memory?
I cannot sleep I am cooking a soup, a big one for when my mum goes away as I will be running out of tuna also healthy beggies

Attached: free you thread.png (345x386, 103K)

your mom cant steal your money if you invest it all in tuna cans, very clever!

Attached: 4fd.png (919x737, 65K)

>your mom cant steal your money if you invest it all in tuna cans, very clever!
how do you know my mum steals my money???

my fondest memory is looking at the night sky after falling to the ground and scraping my knees like the retard kid i was
i got into a fight with my family moments before and i was angry as fuck and running around this resort we were staying in, i eventually fell down and just laid on my back and skygazed and cried a little for a long while
i don't even know why i remember this at all, i've forgotten most of my childhood

Attached: akari.jpg (850x1035, 581K)

because I AM your mom you dingo, and now give me that money you are hiding!

Attached: mom.jpg (800x989, 102K)

Beating up homeless people while high when I was underage. Good times.

Attached: 1562525039624.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Back when I had a gf, on my birthday. She sucked my dick and then we went on a big day out to the city. It was one of the best days of my life.

>fondest memory
Alright, back when I was 15 I had a friend with whom I was playing cs all day long, for the whole of summer vacation it was just us two, standing up at the same time, going to bed at the same time. We had so much fun and back then even while I already had depressive phases I was just happy the entire time, fuck, I miss that guy.

>i don't even know why i remember this at all, i've forgotten most of my childhood
Interesting how we remmeber some things that seem to not matter or be significant
Why that memeory you think?
(you)
>Beating up homeless people while high when I was underage. Good times.
You must feel inadequate in your life in some aspect and be unable to confront the issues or people causing your issues so you beat up people weaker than you.
>fuck, I miss that guy.
gaming... I have some fond memories also but my memory is fucked.
I never got close with guys I gamed with for years :(
That is sad user, he was a good friend gaming with you

okay thats enough you man, youre GROUNDED!

Attached: yourmom.png (240x190, 84K)

Fond memories, now thats something thats kinda weird to me. I don't have em, I don't have miserable memories either, I've just been living live one day after the other for as long as I can remember, nothing ever really peaked my interest, not even as a kid. Anyway, here for my free you.

>Fond memories, now thats something thats kinda weird to me
yeah, I get what you mean

My fondest memory? Probably that one time I posted >back

>My fondest memory? Probably that one time I posted >back
dude im audible, so many times you made me kek.
that was an audbile of 3 seconds with a, ohhhhh fuuuuuck, after taste

Funnily enough my fondest memory from childhood is of stargazing aswell. Family was out on a roadtrip, in the middle of the desert, stopped our car cuz little bro had to puss. I got out of the car cuz why not and nigga the sky I saw back then got me into astronomy. I can't ever forget the sight of that beautiful midnight sky.

its the day I spent with my first (and last) girlfriend with her family for her sisters birthday party. Travelling in the family car (feeling like I was part of a happy stable family unit), having fun joking along and playing with my gf at the party, eating food together, going home early taking the metro, walking home in the rain giving each other piggy backs, holding her hand as we walked, lying together on the sofa watching HIMYM waiting for the rest of the family to come home. I've moved on from her now, I was 16 and it was over 3 years ago, but she'll always have a place in my heart

Attached: 60809021_1032493210288337_8807384280775786496_n.jpg (720x780, 88K)

Man, I got some pretty bad teams in Gears today, I'm just glad that rank is determined by individual performance more than wins, so I'm still actually going up in rank.
Fondest memory, eh? I can't really think of anything if I'm being quite honest.

Attached: 1541158920167.jpg (467x467, 40K)

this gave me the feels man...
things might get good again.. we need hope
>Man, I got some pretty bad teams in Gears today, I'm just glad that rank is determined by individual performance more than wins, so I'm still actually going up in rank.
>Fondest memory, eh? I can't really think of anything if I'm being quite honest.

dude I hate shit teammates.. noobs man.
Like do not play ranked if you are shit

Yeah I have a memory that i am fond of but too shy to share...just depressing to think about as well.
makes sad juice

What happened anone

>When you keep getting the gaybaby team.

I dunno, the last anime con I went to was pretty fun, got a lot of compliments on my costume... probably not my fondest memory though, just something that's somewhat recent.

Attached: Usagi cry.gif (500x365, 125K)

hi you again
last time we talked I ignored you and I wanted to apologize for that
my fondest memory? I have a lot of bad memories so it's kinda hard to think of anything else
probably just being at home enjoying my time with my friends online
kinda sad but it is what it is

I hope your soup turns out well, and that you don't starve while your mum is away

Attached: 75088283_p0_master1200.jpg (777x1087, 377K)

>>I dunno, the last anime con I went to was pretty fun, got a lot of compliments on my costume... probably not my fondest memory though, just something that's somewhat recent.
user never been toa con and might never go.
seems scary
>last time we talked I ignored you and I wanted to apologize for that
>my fondest memory? I have a lot of bad memories so it's kinda hard to think of anything else
>probably just being at home enjoying my time with my friends online
>kinda sad but it is what it is
>
>I hope your soup turns out well, and that you don't starve while your mum is away

aww nice of you again :)
umm, I have to say reflecting maybe one of the most fun recent memories was me and guys on my discord server on new years posting hogs against the jannies.
it was fun and we were all losers....
just having fun shitposting

online friends are nice, it's a safe comfortable feeling being with them
real life friends can be nice, but they can be a lot more hurtful
we live in a very confusing time, but I'm very thankful for the internet and the people it's let me meet
I think the last time we talked was around then, sometime in december, I'm glad you had a nice new years

Attached: 65256858_p1_master1200.jpg (1070x1200, 858K)

My memory is pretty bad. I think its bc of drugs. But recently i started texting with this girl i knew from high school, and we talked for like 2 days straight about everything. I felt pretty good about it until she hit me with the
>Okiedokieeeee, gn my dude!
>my dude

For all I am, my fondest memory is of another,
my mother,
the one who has saved myself from my greatest enemy,
the doubt I hold within me.
A memory of light, of safety and of comfort,
confronting danger and dispelling discomfort,
the saving grace of the hellscape my life has been.
REMINDER: tell your mother you love her, always and often, for she will not remain on this earth forever, and the greatest regret one could ever harbor, is not expressing the love you feel for one who can no longer hear your voice.

Attached: 1548804172348.png (410x463, 104K)

They can be a bit overwhelming, but they're a ton of fun as well! This last one I went to was especially great since they had soooo many Sailor Moon panels!

Attached: c74af213d977951403d53519502a48f8.jpg (474x564, 31K)

>I think the last time we talked was around then, sometime in december,
I am way different now, was a cunt back then, now im a cunt but act nicer.
thanks
>My memory is pretty bad. I think its bc of drugs.
same man
toast the roast! nah im meming kek
>tell your mother you love her
would if I did but every otehr user shoyuld.
>This last one I went to was especially great since they had soooo many Sailor Moon panels!
hey man, if I want to watch sailor moon is there any special way to watch it like dub or sub or edition etc??
I might watch it
>INB4 gunjy tranny arc

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

I want to say that my fondest memory was in childhood with my family, but I have to say that the happiest I remember being was when I used to be high all the time from opiates. That was over two years ago now, but I still have to trick myself into thinking that someday I can return to the habit, otherwise I would probably kill myself.

Original Japanese is probably the best, but the new Viz Media dub is pretty faithful, while still having some pretty decent VAs.
The original English dub is fun, though things are a bit out of order and mixed around, at least with the first two seasons, and then while 3 and 4 didn't really edit the video at all, there's that whole thing where they turned Uranus and Neptune into "cousins" when really they're lovers, but since the video isn't edited at all, things seem even weirder, since they're supposedly "cousins"... plus, like, the final season wasn't dubbed during that original go around, due to reasons.

Attached: Minako phone.gif (500x338, 807K)

bump so I an reply desu

oki thanks user.
been very helpful

Sorry, went off to play some more Gears 4.

Attached: f1ea4f9fb7df7894b1968270ab11a14d.jpg (288x366, 18K)

>Sorry, went off to play some more Gears 4.
I might try find a torrent for show.
I hope I can watch and enjoy.

giv free (You) please

user, what is wrong with me? My only friend of two years just ghosted me completely on my birthday and now I'm just here wondering what it was that I did. No relationships with anyone ever last long even though I'm only ever nice to every single person in my life. I just kinda feel like I'm a major piece of shit for everyone to keep throwing away. I'm so used to the loneliness but I still cry myself to sleep sometimes like a bitch

Attached: 1563572594855.jpg (550x536, 67K)

Hanging out with two good friends at their house in the middle of nowhere while knowing that i was in the good old days. I got arrested as well as one of the other friends and now none of us talk.

can't even get a free (you) on an imageboard. Fuck me, I guess

>user, what is wrong with me? My only friend of two years just ghosted me completely on my birthday and now I'm just here wondering what it was that I did.
maybe
maybe you did nothing wrong at all.
what could you have done? friends do not ghost each other user.
>I'm so used to the loneliness but I still cry myself to sleep sometimes like a bitch
I do not know thise lonely feeling but I cry a lot user it is ok.
try keep chin up.
Want to chat on shitcord???
>Hanging out with two good friends at their house in the middle of nowhere while knowing that i was in the good old days. I got arrested as well as one of the other friends and now none of us talk.
that sucks desu.
really does.
have you tried to attempt to talk to them?

>friends do not ghost each other user.
I don't know why, but that sentence is really scathing to me, user. I've only ever tried to be his friend, asking him whats wrong. Being there for when he needed me; Sometimes it got so bad I'd come over just so I could put his head on my chest and let him cry for as long as it took. I felt like I was his friend too but apparently I wasn't like you said, user. Maybe I shouldn't of been so caring about him. He was just the only person I had so I wanted to take care of him the best I could but now he left and I'm all alone again. I'd love to chat on discord but I'm sure you already talk to enough people, user. Thank you for the free you

Attached: itsokay.jpg (255x246, 11K)

I have but the one who got arrested doesn't want to talk to me at all and blames me for his arrest (nothing too bad we got expelled over edgy texts and got indicted on some inducing panic B.S.) and frankly the other one just isn't interesting to me anymore, shes a total normie with no personality or hobbies. Honestly though im at peace with it because in retrospect its probably better i'm not friends with them even though it was good times.

>I don't know why, but that sentence is really scathing to me,
it is true though,truth hurts
> I've only ever tried to be his friend, asking him whats wrong. Being there for when he needed me
friendships can be one sided.
Yo ucan be as nice as you can and they can be cunts but what are you gunna do?
Ghosting them is always best.
You sound nice user.
>. He was just the only person I had
I can relate to this.
I only have people online to talk to but never make friends.
do not feel alone, can make people think I am their friend if I want etc, but everyone is boring.
do if I have a friend I get like you do and tehy become my priority over me.
I had suicidal fren and I would stay up just to be there if her ever wanted to talk.
IDK I try so hard I come off as obsessed and have to step back..

anytime

Probably when my grandpa got me a really nice, vintage handgun. Ended up being broken internally and I couldn't get it fixed myself and wouldn't trust myself to trust someone else to do it right, so I had to give it back to him and he sold it.
Based and Droogpilled

Forgot file. This one wasn't mine but it's the same type, mine was made in 1969 so it had a lot of that kino Vietnam vibes to it too. Colt National Match Pre-70.

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

hey user i saw your thread the other week about how you were feeling down, how are you doing right now?
also i stole your cat picture i love it very much.

>Probably when my grandpa got me a really nice, vintage handgun. Ended up being broken internally and I couldn't get it fixed myself and wouldn't trust myself to trust someone else to do it right, so I had to give it back to him and he sold it.

do you still remember him fondly. what sort of stuff did you do with him??
Never met my grandfathers, yours seems cool though

It's a lot of fun, and if you like mahou shoujo stuff, its where quite a few tropes originated or were popularized.

Attached: Minako blush.gif (500x362, 432K)

You sound really nice to, user. Thank you for replying to me, I don't have anyone on discord that I talk to but if you want I'll happily give you company whenever you need it. Here BoyCunny#9516

If I'm going to be honest with you, user. I don't really know if I'm in a better place or not; I'm still here though, if that counts for anything. And I like that cat too! Enough for me to steal it myself

>tell me your fondest memory
It was high school senior skip day. I got to spend time with a bunch of friends including a girl and it was super comfy and I felt like a part of something for the first time since I was a little tiny kid. Miss that so much. Now im so jaded and lonely.

if u wanna talk i'd be happy to
^3_^7#3174

are you a homo or what desu???

I should probably change my name but I like it too much. I made a discord years ago and never used it but whenever I boot it up me being a retard makes me smile

He's still alive and in good health. Guns are what we bond over, he takes me to shows and we walk around together. Sometimes we'll go to the flea market and do the same. He's a very extroverted, charismatic man and I am a robot, so our lives don't often intersect aside from that, but we have a good, fond relationship.

thanks in advance. i cant remember anything past about a year ago because i think my brain is blocking out things. my fondest memory i can remember though is probably seeing one of my friends after nearly a year of isolation from losing everyone else close to me. i drove home through a snowstorm, it was below freezing and probably 10 pm and i just remember feeling so hopeful. i was so happy that i wanted to kill myself so that the feeling wouldn't end because that would be the peak. i should have done it

I am sure he loves you very much.
must make you feel good.
make lots of memeories with him :)
>i was so happy that i wanted to kill myself so that the feeling wouldn't end because that would be the peak
fuck I know this feel.
You feel so good that you get some urge to KYS so you can die happy.......
why do we think like that??

My memory is fucked also

glad to know im not alone on it. i guess it comes from our reaction to being down for so long- we really come to expect it for the future

Attached: Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg (200x175, 26K)

Hi megumin user. I'm happy to see that you're still here.

I don't think I have a best memory. Those require a total state of bliss and/or feeling of accomplishment but for the most part of my life it seems that there was always something dragging me down. I have few recollections of my early childhood and while I don't remember anything precise they have an aura of warmth, so my best memory must be hidden there.

I just feel like I'm never succeeding like I want. For example I've graduated with my Master but failed the last interview at a prestigious company and now work for one that's less good and pay less well. I managed to lose weight but not enough to be thin, now I'm just chubby instead of being overweight. I got a girl interested in me but she lost interest after a while because I never managed to make a move.

I feel trapped inside a slippery hole in which I can crawl until I nearly reach the top before falling again. The day I'll manage to get out of it will be my happiest ever but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Thank you, user. I love him too.

>we really come to expect it for the future
100% this.
I think we know it is best not to end it but that fear of never feeling good again is there.

>Hi megumin user. I'm happy to see that you're still here.
Thanks.. im still here will always be here.
hidden memory, maybe you will unlock it oneday.
Walk by and smell a flower and get a rush of memories and feelings and feel like that happy child again for a moment.

You can lose weight user, I did it and im biggest loser here!
just have to try harder oki.
Sucks the girl lost interest, girls do that.

>I feel trapped inside a slippery hole in which I can crawl until I nearly reach the top before falling again. The day I'll manage to get out of it will be my happiest ever but I doubt it'll ever happen.

Hey man we can get out of the hole.
We just have to try, look at you, you graduated you can do what you want when you try.

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (7).jpg (428x457, 43K)

thank you for listening bro. means a lot to me and im sure many others to be able to find some comfort in these threads. God bless you

Attached: commissionfinalsmileretro400smug.gif (400x400, 9K)

Thank you for the kind words user. I hope we'll all make it out of the hole.

It took me a while to get over the girl. I had not problem accepting the rejection and stuff, because it made sense in my mind. The fact that she was interested in the first time felt strange. But she was a really nice girl and talking to her felt sweet so getting over this took time.

Graduating felt so easy but all those other things feel so hard. It's so strange that for other people it's the opposite.

I wish I was normal

just installed discord and already trying to be active in different servers
somehow i even felt lonelier than before, now i need more friends, online interaction (attention). now i realized when i was living like a hermit life was easier and more one-dimensional

Attached: 1564931855869.gif (637x358, 605K)

Hello cute Megu-posting user. I overslept, figured since I knocked off a few tasks last night I can spend the next two hours playing Danganronpa then launch into watching Aria.

I guess my fondest memory is going to Skegness with my aunt and uncle and Ingoldmells that was nearby, those places blew my mind as a kid and were max comfy. Also Filey had a fish and chips shop with this gigantic haddock that was like twice the size of anything I'd seen lol.

*hugs* Hope you are doing okay, there's something odd about Marisa in that image.

Are you playing Gears of War? Seems sweet that you do more to socialize and express your interest in the real world when it comes to anime.

Attached: Bed loli.png (719x466, 583K)

>I wish I was normal
those of us most fucked up all wish this
>just installed discord
oh, if you drop your tag I will add you user :)
hmm hermit life is fucked up we will escape it
>Hello cute Megu-posting user. I overslept, figured since I knocked off a few tasks last night I can spend the next two hours playing Danganronpa then launch into watching Aria.
Hi :), your time management makes me envious!
>I guess my fondest memory is going to Skegness with my aunt and uncle and Ingoldmells that was nearby, those places blew my mind as a kid and were max comfy. Also Filey had a fish and chips shop with this gigantic haddock that was like twice the size of anything I'd seen lol.
Why was this your fondest memory?
did you travel a lot when younger at all?

man one day I will travel, having kids could be nice.
if I get better and have kids and teach them the right way to love, pass n lessons from my mistakes and my parents I think that would be good.
>TFW kid could be mentally ill

Some days I just want to live, but living is hard.

I really enjoy coastal resorts largely as I grew up near one (Cleethorpes, and to be fair still live near another) and grew up with that kind of atmosphere. Skegness was like Clee's but with far more stuff going on and nearby Ingoldmells had this giant rollercoaster - the Jubilee Odyssey which left a huge impression on me as a kid and I still aspire to go on (don't know why I haven't yet, perhaps when I revisit home I could, its only like 30 miles away). God I remember going to Dream World in Australia and that roller-coaster, the Tower of Terror II, is the ride that really made me lose my fear, you ever been there?

My parents weren't very well off at that point in time and it was only until my older siblings left that they got more disposible income to go on fancy trips (first Spain, then Australia, then Austria - now that they're retired they can go anywhere but with my mum's bipolar disorder I don't think they like to push it). Skegness was THE holiday destination for me I suppose aha, also my aunt and uncle took us on lots of trips though as my uncle had emphysema and was a lot weaker than he was before I was born, I never was taken on any of the cool trips to Cornwall that my brother's went on. Due to my mum's mental issues that were pretty severe in the past, my aunt & uncle were sort of like a surrogate mum & dad figure for my siblings whereas I had much more of a normal life. Y-you're making me get sentimental... s-stahp it!

Where do you think you'd travel to? I must be horribly pricey getting planes to anywhere from Aus. I had no idea you have ambitions to be a father - how sweet, I think too many worry about their kids being mentally ill, it always seems like people are nit-picking a reason to not have them rather than just saying they don't want them, which is fine really. I think people forget that prior to the 1900's most people were illiterate, dieseased, had no technical knowledge and had all kinds of things wrong, didn't stop 'em.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

>Some days I just want to live, but living is hard.
Yeah I know man.
But what have we lived for if we will just kill ourselves? cash out at a loss?
Nah man, we can try get something out of life.

you had a lot of rich experiences
I remember going to dream world as a kid with my half bro and sis.
Lucky you went on a lot of trips but sucks your family was not well helathwise.
>where to
Just to some smaller places and bigger places in australia but honestly the culture where I am is comfy,
>ambitions to be a father
if i got better like I said but I have other things to work though first before I get to that point.
I like to think I became the way I was due to how I was raised although everyone who can pass on my family name committed suicide.
I think most important thing is ability to provide child with caring household and family that extends beyond mother and father would be ideal, I have no one though really.

you want kids one day?

ahh sorry I am scatter brained, I have not slept since yesterday and had fuck all sleep anyway, waiting to sleep.

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (15).jpg (434x359, 24K)

marcosgold1488#2824

I won't get a (you).
Not a meaningful one that'll answer my questions.
I never will.

Attached: 8a0.jpg (879x1585, 103K)

(you)
>I won't get a (you).
(YOU)

Wondering how desirable/undesirable I am to other people, particularly women. Hoping to try my hand at getting a relationship + finding someone, wondering if there's anything I should work at.

About me:

Pros:
> I'm 6' 6" (but I'm told once you're above 6' 3" it starts to become a con and looks out of place).
> Apparently a comedy genius, always considered the most funny one in my friend groups. However, most of my humour is reactionary based on situation so I can't really be funny on demand "e.g. come on user, tell us a funny joke".
> Girls in my friend group apparantly think I'm sweet and nice, which is cool I guess.
> Seen as a really "level headed" person, don't get too overly emotional about things or (openly) try to incite drama.

Cons:
> I have Aspergers and ADD.
> Lanky and borderline underweight (about 175lbs).
> Traditionally nerdy/undesirable hobbies - D&D, Warhammer, 3D printing, photo-editing. Used to play the violin/viola/piano but not any more.
> Single-sex education up until the age of 17 means I've only had two years of interaction with the opposite sex outside of family. I'm hoping this is improving as I've moved into university and have daily interactions with girls, but my Asperger's probably hinders this. Been on three awkward dates over the last few months, but ended because we weren't that compatible.

Not sure:
> 154IQ, tested as part of Aspergers diagnosis. Frequently complimented on my intelligence and (thankfully) not seen as a smartass, hate bragging about intelligence (even posting this here is making me cringe at myself). Not sure because intelligence can still be offputting and it doesn't help me at all with social situations.
> INTJ if you believe that (probably horoscope-equivalent) stuff.

I guess I did, was the ToTII there when you went? What rides did you go on? Have you been to all the major cities in Australia? I am surprised you find Darwin/ Palmerston comfy, I always thought it was drunk Aborigines having 10 kids each and glassing each-other. Heat there seems horrific too, I could never survive a tropical climate. Its good that you at least care for a potential child;'s well-being, what makes you want one? As far as I'm concerned there's always a motive.

I mean I'd love to have 4/5 children as I think I could raise them well and I want to ensure that our blood-line maintains strength in a time where white fertility rates are at sub-replacement levels. Furthermore from personal experience I think having more than 3 kids creates a strong support structure and more importantly prevents the children from feeling extroadinary pressure to succeed their parents as some do. It also gives them a stronger ability to rebel, vent their frustration in secret with one-another and gain more life experiences in that field that I believe would help them mature faster and be 'street-smart' without me projecting my thoughts and idelas onto them. I don't really know how to phrase it. I doubt I'll ever have children though, I can talk to women through my facade but I can't banter or be entertaining at all.

How come you haven't slept?

Attached: 29.png (150x200, 46K)

read it and you seem like a beta who probably has low social intelligence
and comes off as weird.
not being a dick.
You will find love if you are a nice guy and not a spazz

>iq
ehh I hate it when people say I am smart regardless of a random or doctor.
I am a brainlet lel.
I do not remember like a log one, my memory is destroyed.
I just remember going I think a few times.

Only been to a few cities
Darwin is comfy because I am used to it and not SJW fags,
and I liek chatting to abos, not half abos as much..

You made a great point with a larger family being good.
I have not slept because resetting my sleep schedule.
as i would have just slept all day.

But now I have weird urge to stay up another day...
I will try sleep.
Just anxious,,im like sad and I think my dad is coming here in a hour and I do not want to talk to him.

>. I don't really know how to phrase it
idk man I think I got you
> I doubt I'll ever have children though,
you might,
I feel I wont as I do not connect with any1 even out of all the people I met online in all this time I connected with 4 and met so many people.
IDK.

You an make it :)

> read it and you seem like a beta who probably has low social intelligence
> and comes off as weird.
> not being a dick.
Yeah, dw, that accurately describes me I think.

There is a water ride next to the drop tower as I recall. I always thought there would be SJWs in Darwin due to its status as a (relatively) large city in addition to its large presence of minorities - I feel when there is such a presence whites particularly feel the need to be overly accepting and overly advocating of social justice to seem like they are more conscious of the community when in reality treating minorities like normal people and not giving them special treatment is far more optimal. Do you find there is a difference between full abos and what I assume you call Hapas? I tend to find more tradiitonal Arabs/ Pakistanis in this area tend to be more relaxed, especially the older sort and more appreciative whereas younger types and especially mixed tend to carry a chip on their shoulder with Americanization convincing them that even just being mixed makes them MLK, that and many I think struggle for an identitiy which I can totally understand and resort to gang participation.

Why and how are you resetting your sleep schedule? I guess you're feeling that burst of energy when you haven't slept and you want to see how far your body can physically take it. Hope your day goes well and that your father doesn't upset you too much.

Attached: 60.jpg (600x720, 236K)

>Yeah, dw, that accurately describes me I think.
you can learn how to react to social shit but not be non tist

>. I always thought there would be SJWs in Darwin due to its status as a (relatively) large city in addition to its large presence of minorities
people are retty based like
>get taxi
>taxi driver complains about the abos
>told story taht is funny but true about their nature so not racist

minorities should be treated like normal people and assimilate but if their culture does not clash with ours it is fine to have some it it practiced
example is greek peoplehere who have own community, are aussy but still culture influence etc from homeland.

>Do you find there is a difference between full abos and what I assume you call Hapas?
dude huge also half caste

>full abo
teenagers can be agro but settle down by mid ish 20s
kinda dumb, older ones are gentle as fuck here.

>half castes
so fucking dodgy, have some smarts of whites but agro of abo that seems to remain, they are snakes
I made a rule when dealer no dealing to them if I did not know them as tehy try jump you too much

You know a lot about racial assimilation

just by staying up
as I missed a sleep.
I can go 5 days no sleep, did it to quit alcohol.

> you can learn how to react to social shit but not be non tist
Yeah, not even sure how much I actually want a GF. Seems like a lot of effort for little reward beyond what a friend would provide. I don't care that much for sex at all, and have a really low sex drive altogether. Not really sure if there's anything other than the novelty of sex that would make me want to pursue a relationship.

>>tell me your fondest memory?
I was on a high school band trip at Disney and me and my crush were watching the fireworks at night. We were both sitting on the grass enjoying the show. She was in front of me and I was behind her with my legs sprawled out, a couple feet apart so my legs could stretch from a long day of walking. During the middle of the firework show, she turns behind me and pulls me closer to her and straddles my legs. Its been a while and I still think of that moment from time to time.

my fondest memories in recent history are
>the day I met two people that became my best friends while on a class outing, and they showed me around town
>the day I was told that my dog was going to be euthanized and I got the living shit yelled out of me in public for going to said friends crying. It was the climax of my friends collectively ostracizing me because I was going through a mental breakdown. I lost my memory for a night. I didn't go outside or speak to anyone for a week afterwards.

i feel the best and worst days of my life equally fondly, except I usually remember the worst ones more fondly.
am I the only one? why am I like this?

I used tinder gold to change my location to mombasa and within 4 minutes i had three likes from thin black women.
Should i? I should, shouldn't i? They can show me africa and i can show them norway right?

a GF is meant to be like a friend a very special friend user.
friend first.
sex is meaningless I have no sex drive myself nearly.. depends how depressed I am.
midwest emo played in my head as I read all of this.
this seems liek a midwestemo song so lovely.
>>the day I was told that my dog was going to be euthanized and I got the living shit yelled out of me in public for going to said friends crying. It was the climax of my friends collectively ostracizing me because I was going through a mental breakdown. I lost my memory for a night. I didn't go outside or speak to anyone for a week afterwards.
how TF is that a fond memory user??
seriously

>I used tinder
stopped reading here KEK
seriously lol fuck off normie only whores are on tinder

Attached: megu face 2.png (1080x1920, 265K)

Did ya read the part where i had to go to kenya to get likes?

>Did ya read the part where i had to go to kenya to get likes?
ill read now
ok I should have read it more kek
but still
>tinder

Attached: cute gif.gif (485x273, 1019K)

I got too clingy and we spent less time with each other cause of exam revision and she broke up with me 5 days after we had prom

Been working really hard at beating FFX lately. Getting the house clean. Gonna start going into an anime hole on my off days from work or after i lay the kids down. Finally watching Mob psycho 100.

Attached: 9f5db47d0faeec4b47bd37a0e232db18.jpg (236x287, 18K)

maybe it's the fact that my problems are simpler because they are more immediate? maybe it's the fact that it was a defining moment in my life?

there's something about being able to feel pain as strongly as I did that day that is kind of beautiful. I'm not trying to bait I just don't have any better words for it.

it was a very bad day. I don't mean to undermine that. i don't get it myself, was hoping maybe someone else would.

Well for the past 3 years, it's been the time i won poker 3 times in a row and paid half my debt. I'm now 10% away from paying off and starting to live my life and improving on it

Attached: krimsonoverdrive.jpg (512x288, 29K)

oh bro you have afamily that is really cool.
Mob psycho 100 is a cool show I only seen first season.
do you get many days off work?
cute anime girl
>Well for the past 3 years, it's been the time i won poker 3 times in a row and paid half my debt. I'm now 10% away from paying off and starting to live my life and improving on it
dude are you good at poker like good good?
dont gamble when you have debt fuck me man my mums a gambler and I watched her spend all her money all teh time and steal off my ass to gamble more.

>dude are you good at poker like good good?
I am, i am also friends with the manager, so he kinda pays back what i lost if i lost a game
but after those 3 wins, i swore off gambling for now, because i'm so close to paying my debt, like jeez

Attached: HeavySweat.png (500x500, 188K)

I only get two days a week so hoping I can tackle mob rather quickly.