I'm asian. When I talk to a girl, are they thinking about how my dick is probably small?

I'm asian. When I talk to a girl, are they thinking about how my dick is probably small?

Attached: 1504919466617.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Yeah probably. You should just doll yourself up and be my bussy boy instead

if you dont have a dick print they know its small.
i know your pain user.

just koreamax and slay mentally unstable koeraboos

Not in the era of extreme k-pop lust they're not

Dont you worry yourself OP, shock them with your giant cock when the time comes. More fun to catch them
by surprise in the bedroom anyway

no, retard. They're thinking about how insecure you look

But my cock is small, that's the thing

I get your feel sometimes desu, as an Indian whenever I talk to girls sometimes I just get frightened about how they perceive me, especially if they see me as some ugly ass curry.

Dick print?

You must become a sissy then, Akatosh wills it.

The internet is the worst thing that has ever happened to Indian people.

>if you dont have a dick print they know its small.
this isn't true tho as many guys are growers not showers

They probably assume so but don't say anything unless you mention things related to dicks. t. fellow ricebot
Well, desu I do have a sissy fetish. I'll probably never do it irl though besides that one time I fapped to cocks while wearing my cousin's thong because she forgot it at my house. Here's some other asian bussy I found on plebbit though.

Attached: asiansissy.webm (720x960, 1.91M)

based thong masturbator fren, unfortunately I've never managed to do it with a teen girl's thong but still had my share of fun with panties

the dick shaped imprint/bulge that can be seen on your pants

every small asian should become a sissy, it always seems to work out so well

well i have a bulge but it aint dick shaped, more like a lump

Tiny dicks have prints though, you can't tuck it so it pokes forward above the balls, in something like a speedo it gets really obvious that it's a small dick poking out.

Fellow asian here, relateable

Well she wasn't a teen. She's older than me by a couple years. I don't know how old but she's probably in her late 20s but then again asians tend to look younger.
O-Ok now you're making my pp hard...

>O-Ok now you're making my pp hard...
you wouldn't be having this problem if you were in a chastity cage

You should buy some thongs and wear them under your normal pants... just be careful and be really agreeable to girls, you'll never know if they caught an accidental peek.

Attached: ib9nh5.jpg (1200x1072, 278K)

lol. what a lewd sissy

I used to have a phase where I would wear panties under my boxers but never just like that. I dunno if I want girls to see that though kek. I did have my ass pinched by a girl on two separate occasions and thought it was kinda hot though.

I don't think girls want to see that, I want to see it though

It's much hotter to not have anything at all between the panties and the trousers, being paranoid of flashing the whole day. Being caught wearing panties by girls is a hot humilation fetish.

Attached: mjhmghmgh.jpg (903x1050, 137K)

what exactly is wrong with you fags?

This thread was supposed to be about whether girls think about my dick size, please stop the sissy discussion

They do. I've had my share of girls make small dick jokes to me but uh seems like yellow fever is spreading to the gays as well.

What jokes did they make?

they've actually made small dick jokes to you? like what? sounds depressing

im horny. whats your issue?

then install grindr as you fag keep saying and go get fucked by some dude fag, stop posting your cringe here

asain girls(male) are cute

Shit like, "heh, you have small hands, you know what that means...". Another time we were talking about kidney stones and my friend said "I bet you wouldn't have any problems passing them." It wasn't too depressing actually because they would always just touch my shoulder afterwards and say "I'm kidding". It doesn't bother me too much because I'm average sized and just shrug it off.

Yup as a female I seriously can't get over it. Even when I think they're hot I still think, but he's probably got a small dick. I have one of the hottest Asian friends I've ever seen, he always comes on to me. I have considered fucking him but if he has a small dick I know it will ruin our friendship. Even if the sex wasn't bad, it would get weird because he would know that I know. So I won't take the risk.

>Yup as a female
well said fellow female

>get fucked by
lmao nice projection. what are you upset for? chill out

some people itt be baby dick raging

Everyone in here is a gay guy. I felt like I had to distinguish it or else people would think I'm another fag. I just got a new Asian friend and I've been worrying about it. Her offered to send me nudes I said nope lol. I haven't talked to him since because now I feel bad or that I hurt his feelings. But it was more because I didn't want to send them back. I was a size queen my whole life, I could forgive ugliness for sick size and some niceness but you can't tell a guy that because it makes you seem like a whore. I'm tall and I just like getting railed upon.But I have had sex with a few really small guys, and dated some because they were nice and didn't suck at sex. They were more open to freaky things. All is not lost having a small dick, but I think I'm very understanding. I'm just older now and am past the stage where I want to add to my numbers or have terrible sex.

>nice projection
sorry if i was rude
I'm open minded, and tolerant
I have no problems with bottoms, in fact i might try it myself soon

the thought of a BBC piercing my guts makes my wee tingle in the right places

what kind of female says "as a female"

No one is raging, stop trying to derail the thread with your panty posting

die roastie, why are you even on r9k. otherwise stop larping

>what kind of female says "as a female"
the absolutely real one and totally not a larping homo, ofc

When you are talking to a women who knows for a fact that you have a small dick, how often do you think a thought like "hehe dicklet" crosses her mind?

Attached: 1464748154735.jpg (843x843, 78K)

>a women who knows for a fact that you have a small dick
No woman has ever seen my dick so this isn't an issue

am i gay if this thread made me hard

Attached: 1559576713150.jpg (500x519, 45K)

>am i gay if this thread made me hard
you were already gay by simply being a weebfag, as all weebs are gay

Well it is pretty gay but it's also pretty hot.

Nice dubs. I enjoyed getting hard at what said though.

*what you said*
Originally of course

I have a large dingus and don't really have a dick print

what did he mean by this?

They are thinking about you having on average a higher IQ than any other race, obviously. They are ovulating to the fact that by 25 you will be making a higher income than any other race and be able to scale your work for a family with a house by your late to early 30s.

>getting hard
getting hard at the idea of the chastity cage explains the need for the cage I think

Well, it's not just the cage itself but more like being locked up for a man that will pound my bussy.

Im white, when I talk to Asian girls I imagine how big my dick will look in their pussy.

How big we talking? Pix?

I hear they're sideways
4.5", I don't have pics

are you asian? I want an asian boy to lock up and pound

Yes..I also sometimes fantasize about dressing up like a girl and getting dominated.

I think you should start buying panties and get a nice cage
asian bois are very cute in girl clothes usually

Well what would do to me afterwards?

I shall teach you user.

Get into a pair of pants - the tighter, softer, thinner, and lighter colored the better. Sweatpants are great.

Wear those fuckers without underwear. Now pull your pants up like you're wearing them like grandpa. You should be able to make out the outline of your dick on the inside of your thigh running down a leg.

Pic related - a dickprint.

Attached: 539ff2eb0a970_-_cos-01-jon-hamm-c8557a-de.jpg (600x800, 83K)

what, after I was done pushing you down in the bed and filling your ass with cum?
I'd lay down on you and wrap my arms around you so you couldn't get up and cuddle. Maybe I'd play with your caged up cock a little to make you squirm

That sounds hot. I'd just take it like a bitch.You can degrade me and insult me. Then you could put a leash on me.

that sounds like a really good idea. I can put a blindfold on you, so long as you're leashed up you won't hurt yourself. Maybe a ball gag would be good too.

>Maybe a ball gag would be good too
Or you could gag me with your cock

that too, but I can't have my cock in your mouth all the time.
Maybe a dildo gag would be better, I'd wipe my balls on it so you can taste my musk

Mmm..I'd love to taste your balls in my mouth. I'll surrender my tied up an gagged body to you.

And this thread, gentleman, is one of the MANY reasons why Hitler was right.

Thank you, come again.

Attached: 1513789720212.png (720x715, 472K)

very good, I want to tie you up and just wipe my dick and balls all over your face, dripping precum on you. I want you to learn how to wait properly before I finally fuck your mouth

Yes sir. I'll be on my knees while you grab my head and then hump my face so that you can wipe your big dick all over it. You can spit in my face to make it easier too.

oh I'll spit on your face, not sure how it would make you easier to facefuck though. I'll hold you down and spit in your mouth too, before I choke you with my cock. I hope you can hold your breath, I might hold your nose closed as I push my cock down your throat, I want to see your face start to turn blue

Yes sir, I love the abuse. I'm not very good at holding my breath. I'll gladly suffocate on your cock for as long as you want though. You can choose when to let me breath or make me pass out with your cock balls deep in my mouth.

I won't let you pass out there, I'd choke you out normally though. You'd wake up blindfolded with no idea where you were, you'd only know my cock was in your face

I'd wake up panting and horny knowing I got put in my place by a superior man. I wouldn't even try to run. I'd just lie down with my ass in the air patiently waiting for you to dominate me again.

you certainly know your place, trying to run in a dark room with a blindfold on wouldn't work out well for you. Also I just took out my dick and it's nearly entirely wet from precum, I hope you like cleaning it with your mouth

Yes sir. I'll lick your balls and your cock clean. I'm your little sissy bitch.

very good, clean it off then I'm going to flip you over and destroy your ass, you won't be able to walk right for days

stop this
right now

oregano

Attached: 1499473150002.png (413x352, 164K)

Yes sir. I'll do whatever you ask. Can you also cover my mouth so I can't breathe while getting railed by your cock?

Of course. One hand over your mouth, the other on your throat.

Thank you sir. Don't let up even if I pass out. Just wake me up with a couple of slaps. My body is yours to use until you are satisfied.

yes, I'll keep you in and out of conciousness I think, I want to keep you confused and hazy, and completely loose on the floor

Anything you want. I'll just be a cockhungry bitch, dizzy, braindead and constantly struggling to breathe.

u guys know that other people can read this stuff right ?

Attached: 1555042337333.png (294x307, 202K)

That's what makes it hotter. Thinking about the lurking sissies fapping to this wishing it was them.

yes you will. I want to leave you half asleep in a puddle of your own sweat, tears, and cum, with my own cum leaking out of your asshole. I'll let you sleep a while, then wake you right back up with my cock in your mouth

Yes. I'll be wallowing in cum while you constantly rape me. I think to top it off you should step on my balls and then piss in my mouth while telling me how worthless I am.

at this point I think I should keep you chained up whenever I'm not moving you around the house. I'll just keep you in the corner of the room or under my desk and use you to release any anger I have, and use you when I get horny

Get him drunk/invite him over and then insist that he sleep at your place. Then when he's incapacitated take a look or cop a feel. Most guys get night erections so you can get an idea of big it is.

Also, if he is really hot he should be pulling lots of girls. Track down one of them and ask.

Yes..I'll be your sex slave. You can yell at me and berate me while you abuse my holes.

Totally oregan0

When I see an Asian guy I think about how cute our babies would look.

>4.5"
Eh, it's not micropenis tier just a bit below average. If you can get a girl to the point of intercourse they won't turn you down because of it. They were probably already half expecting it to be smaller since you're asian, and besides if a girl agrees to lay with you they've already decided to take their chances.