I have finally decided to give dating apps a try (to no avail) and I can't even take these girls seriously with how...

I have finally decided to give dating apps a try (to no avail) and I can't even take these girls seriously with how they sell themselves. I'm so fucking jaded rn

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-155142_1.png (1080x1671, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dating apps dont count as trying to meet people

I agree however it shows the other side of the average girl

lol these two women look like they are over 25 y/o and they still dress like that and go to festivals
thats just embarrassing

What's the matter? You don't like aging whores who refuse to believe they're too old to act like this?

Average girls dont use dating apps. Maybe at age 17 some will at least look at it but not older

yea its pretty funny, theyre just a bunch of basic thots. maybe 1/100 girls on tinder are worth a damn

What are you surprised about?
They just post one picture of themselves without any bio at all and from there, hundreds of men are swiping right, they just need to make a selection and it's almost a guaranteed match when they swipe right. After that, you need to grab their attention by entertaining the conversation. It's not an healthy way at all to start a relationship, as it should be 50/50 of involvement. On tinder, it's more like 99/1 on the man side.
Also, dating apps are the worst environment possible to meet people of the opposite sex precisely because there is too much competition and you need to be extremely lucky to stand out from the crowd, unless you're incredibly attractive. In other words, you're losing your time. Do yourself a favor and delete this app.

I think those outfits are fucking GREAT ways to sell. Damn.

Tinder really helped me stop putting women on a pedestal because it makes it clear how dime a dozen those sluts are

Unless you're female or a very attractive male, all of these apps are a waste of time. Just try to meet people IRL, that's basically your only chance now.

For real. It's all about 1) traveling 2) loving spending quality time with friends 3) binge-watching shows on netflix. Rinse and repeat.

>Average girls dont use dating apps.

Attached: 1558281393986.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>the 15% of females who ever meet anyone they connected with online are usually over 40
>average

tfw matched with a girl that is pretty cute and not like the typical thot. then she ghosted me

Attached: 1479425454965.jpg (300x360, 35K)

Yeah, she ghosted you because a dozen of men (bare minimum) were already speaking to her so she had plenty to chose from, and she went with the most handsome, and, well, it wasn't you.

Sure bro.

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf

Attached: rxnynWdiWnKtU-GzIT165dK9tmD-PcVMWf5Vptt4yMc.png (629x523, 93K)

but user i thought it was all about personality
hahahahhahaha LMAO

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Phone surveys of gay and old people? Alright man. Even if somewhere somehow 30% of couples really met online, I have never met an average girl open to meeting strangers from a dating app. Its always some fat lonely awkward girl. How lucky are you on those? I was meeting 0 people online when I tried, and about 20 women every week when I started going to social events and bars

Tinder is just a hookup app for loads of people. Lots of guys put shirtless pics on.

i wish i was sexy enough to do this

Nah it's all about looks realistically.

Honestly its all about money and confidence

ok this is how it works. if you match with a girl most of the time she's just seeking attention. some men collect baseball cards, some women collect orbiters that give them attention. you're just a pit stop until she can land a chad.

fucking hell how do you go out like that in good conscience?

Not only do you look like a slut, you look like a bad one at that

Shit may really be fucked boys.

>boomer upset about clothing
Lol every time

No lol. Confidence doesn't really matter. Ugly shy guy is autistic, attractive shy guy is cute and sensitive, ugly confident guy is a creep, attractive confident guy is a playboy.
A girl would pick an attractive dude with minimum wage job over a fat or wimpy guy whose a stock broker. Or she'd marry the ugly stock broker and fuck other guys.
t. attractive guy who has zero game and is really awkward but still gets sex with hot girls

Why does every girl say they are 19 on tinder If that s true then women are aging prematurely

I meet tons of ugly confident guys with better looking wives. Being called a creep by someone doesnt mean anything. Brad Pitt is creepy to some girls. Drake was called a creep for texting that young girl

why do people like you always ignore betabux? every argument you bring up these ugly guys that have good looking gfs/wives. gee, i wonder what the common reason for that match is......

>Boomer
please, go back to whatever shitty reddit u came from and get the fuck off my board; thank you.

Like i said, money and confidence are all that matter.

I'm not talking about middle-aged "wives", I'm talking about girls and guys in their prime. Personality matters to a noteworthy degree, especially in selecting between guys who are attractive on a similar level, but looks will mainly be the biggest benefit or detriment.

>boomer going full bald headed NIMBY alcoholic
Lol I fucked your mom

money matters if you want some gold digging whore, and confidence only matters when you're attractive. if you're some ugly 4/10 your confidence will come off as just be an asshole

Nah looks only matter if you are already rich or confident and competing at similar level. If looks were everything, India and China would not exist

cool!

oreganolio

Confident 4/10s have sex and dont care that a virgin calls them an asshole.

>If looks were everything, India and China would not exist
That's nonsense. In fact, if you want to use India and China as an example, then look at how many Asian girls are getting with white guys instead of Asian guys. There are many Asian girls who flat out refuse to date Asian guys.
Nah, no girl will pick Michael Cera over an 8/10 random guy in a club.

yea, they have sex with fat trailer trash

To clarify: they're refusing to date Asian guys because there are way less Asian hot guys as a percentage compared to white guys.
Don't want to sound racist or anything btw, it's just the way it is.

China and India wouldnt exist if you were right.
Thats presumptuous but alright if most people are trailer trash its still sex

Michael Cera is not a virgin so your entire point is a lie

>Thats presumptuous but alright if most people are trailer trash its still sex
its presumptuous to assume 4/10 guys aren't fucking a lot of hot girls? lol. i mean you can keep deluding yourself if you want, but they're only going to fuck a 7/10 if that girl is blackout drunk

Lol that's not how it works. Just because Chinese and Indian guys are generally less attractive doesn't mean Chinese and Indian girls wouldn't reproduce with them, since they're the only guys around and women used to live in a male dominant society where they were subject to them. But now in the modern day with migration, loads of them are picking more attractive white, Arab, black etc guys over their own ethnicity.

Its still sex. 4/10 being trailer territory is a funny scale but you are still admitting that Im right

It is how it works and you arent saying anything of value. Are you migrating to marry anyone right now?

so you would fuck this and consider yourself successful?

Attached: granolafemull.jpg (394x600, 61K)

That's not what I'm saying. Ugly guys still get laid, but it's far, far, far more difficult for them than it is for attractive guys. Most ugly guys have to work really hard or get into long term relationships (with many girls going to refuse to date them because of their looks), while an attractive guy can do it almost effortlessly.

No I fuck petite girls who go to the gym.

>bro im totally a chad haha

Attached: 1449366020026.gif (300x162, 1.59M)

How would you measure effort? Many ugly guys just buy a drink for a girl and go home with her. If it is harder that doesnt change anything about the result either.

Omg you must be retarded.
People migrate, which leads to the opportunity to fuck people of different races. I didn't say people migrating for marriage is a mass phenomenon anywhere in what I wrote.

>sexpert runs out of arguments

Why would you bring up migration if it doesnt define populations? If looks are everything, why do so few men wear makeup? Why do fat men exist? Why does India exist?

Effort isn't something you can really measure. You can observe it though.
Have you ever been out in a club? At all? I see plenty of girls throw themselves at attractive guys and start convos with them, never seen an ugly dude get hit on by a girl. I've never actually seen an ugly dude with an attractive girl at a club. Relationships are a different story, though.

you're posting on r9k, we all know you aren't a chad, so yea the rest of this argument is just going to be embarrassing for you and boring for me

Girls don't need to use dating apps. They can meet men in real life at school, the workplace or other social functions. The only women who end up on dating apps are usually the ones who are more likely to experience loneliness and isolation. And those men like myself, who were usually reclusive and withdrawn from people in general, end up settling with the use of these dating apps. It's better to meet women in real life and not online. Women don't trust random men online and I don't blame them. But unfortunately, if you want to find companionship after 25, you have no choice but to use dating apps. I missed a ton of opportunities when I was younger, when I was around a lot more people than I am these days. Life gets lonely after 24.

If you can't see why I brought up migration (I gave you the reason in the post you responded to) then you're either dumb af or just pretending to be.
Men don't wear makeup because there's massive social stigma around it still and also because makeup makes you look feminine.
Fat men exist because they eat too much. They also rarely get laid outside of relationships or other fat chicks (even then, loads of fat chicks refuse fat guys).

I go to clubs fairly regularly and the guys meeting girls are a mix of ugly and attractive. Many attractive guys stand alone. Dive bars are also filled with ugly dudes meeting women. Music and sporting events are other good examples.

Do ugly guys have a good shot with models? Nah. But ugly guys rarely have a lifestyle that matches a models. Except photographers. Tons of ugly photographers fuck hot models

Not him but I'm posting on r9k after hearing about incels. Had to see it. "Chads" can have weird autistic interests too.

If you can't go out to bars and meet people IRL.
Dating apps will be useless. I found that out.

Of course I made a tinder and had it up for 5 seconds and deleted it because I was scared of pictures of me getting posted in a screenshot and any chat logs would be posted on cringe sites and shit.

Attached: 174232.jpg (640x390, 49K)

>the sexpert cant believe someone with actual experience would call him out

>Tons of ugly photographers fuck hot models
i mean do we really need to explain why this happens?

oh man its just so embarrassing hahahahh

I go to clubs very regularly and almost never see it. You could be confusing guys and girls who are friends friends with guys and girls who are banging? Personality does matter, but looks are the biggest factor.

No retard, it proves that looks are less important than money or confidence

>being mad about sluts
>being mad about sluts on an app designed to give you a chance at sluts without even having to leave your house

Whatever dude lol

i really dont know how delusional you have to be to see that as a plus. you know what a model is right? she gets her picture taken a lot. an ugly photographer has connections and he uses that to his advantage. its just an exchange, there is nothing there

Biggest factor for what? If you dont have confidence meeting girls, you will meet fewer. If you dont have money, you cant do much with them. The post earlier talked about girls approaching attractive guys. That doesnt happen to all attractive guys and once the girl finds out hes socially retarded it goes nowhere.

And thats extremely attractive men. Im talking about the 90% of men who still have sex but dont care that much about how they look. Not too many men spend much time on their style or physique because they know it doesnt matter

most attractive guys are not socially retarded. i dont know what absurd land of autistic chads you live in, but that basically never happens

I just want an E gf. But they aren't going to use dating apps... Where do I find her?

Attached: 574CDAE8-6F98-4B12-9F5E-C90DF7BCCE34.jpg (1024x804, 141K)

>if its an exchange for connections its not the same sex as if its just sex for having muscles

No but the point is there are attractive white guys who cant get laid because of social retardation and Asian manlets that have girls jumping around them

if thats the way you want to cope good luck, you're just going to get some dumb trophy that is disgusted when she fucks you. you can play it off like you don't care, but we all know you do

To the "Chads" in this thread, is it autistic to purposely ruin any chance with women with self-deprecating humour?

It's sorta hard to stop it really because my small group of IRL and some online friends I talk to, it's full of self-deprecating humour.
I did it a lot in college and people were like "Why are you so hard on yourself?"

Attached: lolibooru 160278 ammunition_belt bare_shoulders detached_sleeves eyebrows_visible_through_hair frill (1748x2480, 216K)

anomalies, google it

You should google how many men have sex and reconcile that with how many you think are supermodel chads.

if you were attractive it would work because you're acting humble, but you aren't attractive so it just comes off as annoying.

Most "funny" things people say aren't actually funny, just a way to say how they really feel under the guise of humor.

i googled it and came up with this? are you a woman, is that why you're arguing?

Attached: figure1newlymanincel-w640.png (640x532, 140K)

The girl fucking a dude for his looks might be disgusted by his personality. You have no argument
Self deprecation can be funny but keep it to a minimum. Theres a way to be the humble, secure guy, and a way to be the guy who just hates himself and tries to cover it up with jokes.

Are you a tranny? You think 80% are 10/10?

>The girl fucking a dude for his looks might be disgusted by his personality. You have no argument
oh, really? so thats why women keep getting in relationships where they are abused right? theyre so disgusted by that personality bro hahahahaha

>guys never get abused in relationships
Ok?

>self-deprecating humour?

What the fuck don't use that shit ever. You need to be confident and 100% full of yourself

its amazing watching you circling around an argument, does that actually work for you a lot? its amusing

of course they do, they get in relationships with women they find attractive and those women end up being fucking insane

Yeah it works pretty good

Just swipe left on them. Even if they swipe right on you, you would never be able to relate with them. Save you swipes for nice introverted girls

they look like they are at a garlic festival

i might try it some more, thanks bro, probably works on dumb asses a lot hahhaha

You'll have a better chance of going on a dating website. Be honest and patient.
Tinder and shit is for degenerate fuckboys looking for a hole to fill.

>30%
>family
hmm

Exactly, it really makes them think

What website? What's even the difference?

I grew up around it. My friends and I are just used to be acting like dickheads and insulting one another and even making jokes about ourselves.

I mainly do it to make sure no women wants to date me. I've accepted my status as a loser. I spent 3 hours talking with a guy in my college class at the time about Half Life lore, about aliens and alien invasions. This is why I can't go to bars or meet normie people.
I can make friends with women, but I personally feel they can do better.

I found my GF on Reddit. Tried Tinder and loads of other apps that never worked.

I know that feeling... I know... That . . . F E E L

Attached: F7B75C90-120B-4448-BB56-B8795E33E9AA.jpg (911x1024, 136K)