Robots how do i compliment women

without sounding thirsty

Attached: 4567444576666.png (850x850, 880K)

Wow that's a very beautiful water canteen you're carrying, it really matches the color of your eyes - oh, no, I don't want to drink any of it's contents haha I'm perfectly used to the desert (sweats profusely and tries to ignore the dehydration-induced headache).

Y-You have a n-nice b-body.

Attached: 1563340512695.jpg (960x704, 106K)

c-can I insert my extremities into you, ma'am?

Attached: 1565455914231.jpg (184x184, 9K)

If you really have to make a comment about an area of her body she actually put effort into and recognize that. If she changed her hairstyle or got new earrings compliment that. It's the little details you notice that makes a woman feel like you're paying attention to her closely, moreso than telling her she has a nice ass or face or something which men tell her all the time.

Sure thing user, dig your nose right in!

Attached: -idols-012.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

what if theres nothing obvious but i want to say something nice?
is it ok to propose to people you have already said hi to in the past?

Saying nice things disingenuously is pointless. You're too caught up in the end goal of dating the girl you dont want to see if there's a real connection there in the first place. Just take it easy. Then again you're just joshing me with that quip about proposing, fucking retard just wants to meme and the OP was bait. I feel stupid for trying to give advice now

im just trying to make light of how shit i am with women, yout above post about noticing non physical things that shes recently changed ive taken note of.
desu everytime i see her i think she looks nice, i cant just say that it sounds a bit cringe

>your vans are ugly and unoriginal
>your high waisted jeans make you look like you have a gunt
>your tattoos are dogshit and look like you were browsing tumblr for ideas to steal
>your makeup is shit and you cant even wing your eyeliner right

yes, im talking you, user

Don't say things about her body. Instead say something like
'You're really pretty, you know?'
'You have really beautiful eyes.'
Try to sound friendly, and don't compliment her all the time.

whats the point of giving compliments anyway?
she gets the validation boost, i become just another of the 10,000 men who have said the same shit to her

Just do it. I'll often compliment my co-workers boobs or body if they put in some effort

Gaslighting will always be the more powerful tool

Call them smart or admire something they do like work ethic or attention to detail.

It depends on the girl. I get how you feel, but giving compliments could help you feel closer. Maybe she might even like you. If you don't compliment her, she might feel like you don't like her and lose interest.

well the situation is that we work in different buildings near each other, both wagecuck, i see her once every few days around the parking area and usually say some inane bs like
>hey hows your day
>fine user, how about yours?
>total shit but out of here soon
then we go our separate ways.

how do i tell her i think about that 20 second exchange for hours into the night? or should i avoid that part?

Avoid that part. It might sound creepy. Just say something like 'I know we don't talk for that long, but talking to you makes work more bearable and I appreciate that. Thank you!'

Imagine if some gay dude complimented you and he thought about it all night. Maybe mention that you can't stop thinking about her but she works retail so I'd be against that

>Just say something like 'I know we don't talk for that long, but talking to you makes work more bearable and I appreciate that. Thank you!'
thatll creep most women out wont it?
wouldnt just saying she looks nice today be better

>Maybe mention that you can't stop thinking about her but she works retail so I'd be against that
im not going to do that

>always just tell girls they look good
>"oh thanks"
>tell a girl she has huge tits
>she sends nudes
>tell a girl i want to pin her down and go balls deep in her
>she gives me her contact info
i dont fucking know

Not to be a dick but are all you're interactions about how shitty your day was.
How about
>how was work
>good need a drink through you know anywhere close by
Then ask her to join you

>Not to be a dick but are all you're interactions about how shitty your day was.
no not always, sometimes ill say things are ok.
should i just larp that i love my wagecucking? im not trying to be coy saying that, genuinely i know positive people tend to have positive things happen to them, should i just try and see the good in what little i do any time she asks?

I'm a woman, it personally wouldn't creep me out. But everyone is different.

well said, fellow woman