Got two more weeks till college wtf do I do with myself

Got two more weeks till college wtf do I do with myself

Attached: 9297B629-4035-41D7-B7D0-8293E162F287.jpg (720x618, 24K)

Have you tried doing psychedelics yet

prepare as much as you can, clothes, toiletries, school supplies etc. once you're there it's all a big swirl and there's too much chaos to get your shit straight. get as much figured out in the next two weeks as possible so you're in a good position going in. i didn't prepare enough for my freshman year and it was brutal.

>Got two more weeks till college wtf do I do with myself
Relax. College will be the best time of your life. It's also the first true re-roll you'll ever get in life?

Are you a weird loser? You don't have to be at college. No one knows who you are. You can be the coolest guy in the room!

>just start behaving completely differently!
lol

Well yeah. No one knows you're faking.

If you're in high school and you adopt a completely different persona, the kids you've known for ten years will know you're just posing.

In college, who's known you for more than two weeks? If you're the cool, funny guy, who are they to know any different?
Plus, they're all as nervous as everyone else about making new friends, so they're not exactly at their most observant.

Go to class. College is pretty easy but you can't start skipping classes. I know so many people that dropped out because of that stupid shit. Also spend as much time with other people as possible during the first month or so. That's when everyone makes friends and forms their groups and you don't want to be alone in your room while it's happening. Hang out in the lounge and rec room and places like that, even if your just shitposting on your phone.

>but you can't start skipping classes. I know so many people that dropped out because of that stupid shit.
This. A thousand times.

If you breezed through high school, you've probably got a bunch of bad academic habits, like doing shit at the last minute and not studying.
Freshman year of college is not meant to be hard, it's meant to weed out the kids who aren't willing to put in the work.

But if you put in even a baseline amount of effort, you'll have plenty of free time for parties, fun activities, and girls.

send in letters and make calls or meetings to drop out. its 2019 the internet exists teach yourself. only go to school to get a MD or JD

>Best time of your life
Im a second year robot and i can honestly tell you this is not true. If anything it gets worse

Rope desu desu

>Girls
Where the fuck do you think you are?

He means free time for orbiting girls, I'm sure.

I'm speaking from experience. I graduated 3 years ago and I would give anything to be an undergrad again. Professional life sucks (and I've got it better than most, since my student loan debt is very manageable.)

If you can't get laid in college, you're either a self-closeted fag or a fundie Christian. College girls get drunk and fuck their orbiters by mistake on the regular.

OP here. This isnt my first time at college, Im just fucking bored and dont really have anything to do until then.
I didnt get fucked until after college kek

Here's some tips

Don't take 8am classes thinking you can get the lecture out of the way earlier in the day. That shit worked in highschool but it rarely works in college.

Don't fuck up even once. Every grade matters if you're planning to get into a prestigious college after this. First grade matters a lot.

No one cares how you look or what you do. Everyone's doing fuckall worrying about themselves.

Don't go for "That first drink".

And last but not least, do not skip classes. Don't skip lectures, if you take a day off and say you'll cover it later it'll only start piling. And before you know it youve skipped 2 weeks of college cuz of anxiety.

That's all user gl and take care of yourself

Where do you find said girls? Oh yes, parties. Those things that you must be invited to after socializing with your peers? Why are you assuming a robot can get this far?

Why did you enjoy college? Is it just nostalgia?
I cant find anybody I have anything in common with other than classes

>Those things that you must be invited to after socializing with your peers?
You don't have to be specifically invited to parties in college. You literally can just show up. Unless you look like a complete retard they let you in.

Get a haircut (if you don't know what to get, just ask for an Army Low Regulation, it's about as normal a haircut for men as it gets), shave, take off your mass-shooter rectangular glasses, wash your jeans, wear a plain black t-shirt.

>Why did you enjoy college?
I was learning interesting things for the first time in my life. I was challenged academically. I got to meet people from all over the country, not just the same kids from my tiny home town.
I got to set my own schedule. I had access to all sorts of things that I didn't before, like a world-class health club, all sorts of college bars that catered to all sorts of different scenes, you get to go to different rock shows and experience new kinds of music you'd never heard.

And all the people you meet are all interested in meeting new people too.

I was the guy that had almost no friends in high school. I had dozens of friends in college, many of whom I'm still in touch with and get together with all these years later.

>tfw plenty of friends in highschool but none in Uni
End me

Figure out your personality and niche in society. That's going to save you a lot of wasted time and grief, as your years in college continue on.

Not him, but I have 4 more suggestions
1. Go to bed at a regular hour.
2. Never do energy drinks. Caffeine is no different from medicine, and an overdose is no joke. Especially on the heart and amigdyla.
3. Never be too hard on yourself when you fail the first time. We always learn from it.
4. Never pretend to be someone you're not. It takes a large toll on your mental state.

I was not much of a fan of college. I was a poor fag who had no help from my parents, and had to work part time to pay for rent and food in a large metro city. Most of my memories were me going to class, going to work after, then going home and studying until bed. Rinse and repeat. I did have some good times, but frankly I was much happier when I finished and could have free time with more money.