How the fuck so many people here got gfs and fucking wives too

I remember in the past so many people were virgins and loners, now everyone have sex and gf and married, is it really that easy? Are the blackpill incels memes fake?

Attached: download.png (400x267, 120K)

You just have to settle for an ugly slag

Yeah everyone here is larping as a virgin now. You can thank the 2016 election + the shutting down of r/incels

>this meme again
pure cancer

Attached: 1552502360765.jpg (867x670, 274K)

i don't get it either. as recently as 1 1/12 years ago this place was all robots. now it's normie af.

Most of us grew up. If you meet enough girls its almost impossible to stay single.

This and also i think people lie to seek aproval or feeling better about themselfs.
>Having wife and being on this board
>Having gf and being on this board
One thing being alone and bored to look here
but while having person you can spend time with ? not a chance unless it is falling relationship.

>namefag
no, YOURE cancer

tfw namefags are less cancerous than normalfags trying to gaslight the few remaining robots

Attached: DvsKRhDWkAEf4DL.jpg (686x492, 33K)

I don't got a gf or wife i got a baby momma lol

>If you meet enough girls
I haven't met a new girl in 3 years. And I'm not gonna use dating sites.

r9k isn't for robots, it's for people to feel good that they aren't robots.

Its quite easy the virgins and losers fucking left or at least post less while the invaders take over a bit more everyday.

Haven't you seen whats been happening the last couple of years? The "incel" shootings? The e-girl murder?

honestly incels are a danger and they all should be turned into my personal sissy harem to pacify them

Grew up how? How the fuck do you grow up. Realize the truth already. You've always been a fucking normalfag. You went through a phase.

you're both cancerous fucks

Normalfags have good lives but part of being a normie is never being satisfied. They want to be part of the trends so they come here. They see posts about waifus and think they are just jokes and that nobody would ever be like that. They turn serious things into jokes and jokes into serious things.

Whats worst of all is that they aren't concious enough to realize they are cancer. If you call them cancer they will laugh it off as if its just a another silly joke where a person pretends to be a weirdo. That or they just don't give a shit and they see this website as a place to let loose like some shitty anonymous college party.

I've talked to normies who visit r9k before. The common sentiment is that it's like going to the zoo for them

>you're both cancerous fucks
saying this only helps the normalfags gaslighting you, are you one of them mayhaps?

Nah we just grew up. Not sure why you are angry lol

i dont support normalfags, namefags, or tripfags. whatever "gaslighting" means, im sure im not doing it.

>i dont support normalfags, namefags, or tripfags.
namefags and tripfags have always been here tho

you're essentially defending the normans telling you to your face this place was never for "robots" and guzzling their norman cum like the good bitch you are fag

>namefags and tripfags have always been here tho
that doesn't change anything. just because they're here doesn't mean i would like them. normalfags have been here forever too.
>you're essentially defending the normans telling you to your face this place was never for "robots"
i don't see how. this place was designed for robot pathetic wastes of lives. how does not liking namefags even correlate to that?

>just because they're here
correction, *were* here long before your sorry ass
>normalfags have been here forever too
no, they were always chased out, now they have the gall to say to your face this is their board and you take it like the good sissy kek bitch you are
>i don't see how
retarded, too
by derailing the issue into "namefags are cancer" you're essentially giving a free pass on the gaslighting normalfags which i corrected

Attached: 1494005722915.jpg (919x720, 111K)

>correction, *were* here long before your sorry ass
cool. i do not remember seeing namefags and tripfags in abundance in 2012, but yes i know thats not long anyways.
>no, they were always chased out,
maybe in your delusions. normalfags were always here
>retarded, too
no argument
>by derailing the issue into "namefags are cancer" you're essentially giving a free pass on the gaslighting normalfags which i corrected
not really how that works. namefags are cancer, just like normalfags. nobody is "gaslighting" anything. you implied normalfags are cancer, when you are just as much as cancer as them.

The overwhelming majority of "robots" have always simply been unsuccessful normies; people who feel the same emotions and desires as normies, but were unable to attain the same level of success. So if you start with two normal people who desire love and companionship, but one is unable to acquire it, that person may start to identify as a "robot". However, if over time, that "robot" is able to succeed, then they return to being a normie in the eyes of other "robots" (aka unsuccessful normies) despite continuing to view themselves as a "robot". Nothing fundamentally changed about either person here, just their status of success. It's like comparing two athletes, where one is on a losing team and the other is on a winning team. Although there's a difference in success between the two, their skill level and fitness may be exactly the same.

Turns out, becoming sad and depressed as a result of loneliness is actually an extremely normal response.

So, between people that were actually robots leaving as a result of being shunned by unsuccessful normies and unsuccessful normies finding success, the slight change in the makeup of Jow Forums appears to be more drastic than it actually is.

Attached: 1555838719318.png (212x172, 23K)

ill jus address these things bruh as im bored:

>nobody is "gaslighting" anything.
you literally said u dont know what it means faggot
they are gaslighting you by saying "r9k was always a nomralfag board"
"before the incel invasion from rebbit there were no "robots" here"

>you implied normalfags are cancer, when you are just as much as cancer as them.
how exactly? try to put into words how someone choosing to put a name on, which is a defrault 4chun feature is as cancerous as literal normalfags demeaning you, gaslighting you, shitting up all the boards...

u know what i think it's due to people like u why this board is a literal open sewer rn, fag

>you literally said u dont know what it means faggot
yeah, and then i looked it up
>they are gaslighting you by saying "r9k was always a nomralfag board"
i haven't seen any post like this in this thread. why should i care about what dumb normalfag has to say anyways? they're literally living in their own delusions and views about this board. some of them unironically do think its all just a big joke and that "incels" or "robots" don't actually exist
>how exactly? try to put into words how someone choosing to put a name on, which is a defrault 4chun feature is as cancerous as literal normalfags demeaning you, gaslighting you, shitting up all the boards...
you crave attention so you put up a name to get recognition on the board. people calling me names on this website does not affect me, and i never "question my own sanity" from normalfag delusions.

>i haven't seen any post like this in this thread
see this:
honestly you're literally too dumb to talk too

tl;dr faggot

A post from wizchan (which isn't wizardchan disappointingly):

>Wizards, and social retards/reclusives/outcasts, are a dying breed. It took me a while to figure that out, I don't know if we're being breed out OR that the modern state of the internet has opened all doors for self-improvement and congregation for people who would be us (I think it's the latter). Cos on Jow Forums people are always complaining that "reddit is leaking" or "it's so reddit in here", it's not. It's that the "zoomers" that have replaced us, come from a much more socially inclined background by default and most, if not all, of internet (and geek) culture has seeped into the mainstream.

>Those of us that did not fully commit to a fandom or a passion, are now left with no real identity. I think in a certain sense it's a lot harder to be a loner now, like, you can have a giant anime figurine collection but the internet these days will always remind you that there are other people who also have the same hobby, but are enjoying with other people who take it to different places they wouldn't have dreamed of on their own. Basically reminding you that *your* giant anime figurine collection are just lumps of shaped plastic.

You, me and the other (older) oldfags that are left? We're the last. When fucking furries from the furry fandom are doing better than I ever could, it's time to accept the end of us. T B H f a m, it's mostly my fault. I'd thought the internet fandoms and geek culture in general would stay isolated in their bubbles but I was wrong. And now I'm a wizard and have less social worth than a man who dresses up as a cartoon dog to have sex with people who dress up as cartoon dogs.

>Pic related
There's a pretty girl underneath that fursuit. Jesus Christ, I've lost the game of life really badly.

Attached: Aurora--.webm (500x626, 1.69M)

Incels exist but they invaded from reddit

his post is saying that normalfags here are pretending to be incels and virgins because of the shutdown of r/incels, dumb ESL retard

>his post is saying that normalfags here are pretending to be incels and virgins because of the shutdown of r/incels
u have 30IQ if not lower
how does this make sense in your puny faggot mind?

normalfags here are openly boasting about being better than you and owning the board, and the few actual incels from r/incels are being persecuted AND pretend NOT TO be incels to survive

damn u're the dumbest gorilla nigger i talked to in a while pathetic fag

well first i browsed r9k when i was virgin

when i went to Jow Forums Jow Forums and Jow Forums

now i have a girflriend and got back to r9k for the laughs

>normalfags here are openly boasting about being better than you and owning the board
not every normalfag does this you fucking retard. normalfags also LARP as robots to "fit in". use your brain for more than ten seconds.

>Namefag
Please kill yourself, preferably live

>not every normalfag does this
and?
the majority does, seeing how 80% of the board is unabashed normalfag shit

i think at this point you're gaslighting me and a normalfag yourself so get fucked and enjoy the endless dick/tranny/faggot/gf/femanon posting as it's all u deserve lamo

Attached: DsJhxPHVAAACayV.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>and?
nigger you were just arguing to me about the fact that you thought all normalfags are here to brag that they're better than you and to make you feel bad
>i think at this point you're gaslighting me and a normalfag yourself
because you're a retarded namefag that can't fathom the idea that someone doesn't agree with you. pro tip: stop caring so much about what normalfags have to say and how they're bullying you, dumb nigger

r9k always had people with experience in relationships. i am familiar with it since the year of it's origin and it was pretty much like alternative, a bit more niche Jow Forums.

t. post 2016 visitor

>gaslighting gaslighting gaslighting gaslighting
holy shit, did someone gaslight you before and you are forever traumatized?