Waifu General /waifu/ #224

Threesome with waifu edition
Previous thread

Attached: 1563425314849.jpg (750x783, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/ridley
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1160669220243431424
twitter.com/squid325/status/1160347545198985216/photo/1
youtu.be/Jm7cA-cm39w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kayn is my one and only true love regardless of what any /waifu/ shitposter says.

Attached: 50481787_1135625489944464_722203709647552043_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Karma or gtfo

Attached: OEKBh5PPHRuyOfOvISJOyXKyLdynAHZ5sPYHmPBb.jpg (2129x2654, 665K)

>Kha'Zix is my one and only true love regardless of what any /waifu/ shitposter says.
FTFY

Monogamous love-bonding with my faithful husband, Kass!

Attached: perfection.png (386x1024, 357K)

>I never really appreciated her character properly
This is where people usually leave it off, I'm thankful I was able to understand her on such a level.
>I jut wanted to see Shinj get ara ara'd by misato though
Respectable taste, my good man.

As I mentioned, I love you Asuka, everything about you, no matter how proud or disappointed you are by it, I find so very special, I want to not only live my life with you, but to see each of us grow into better, happier human beings.

Attached: asuka sky.png (1680x1050, 1.56M)

Oh, what's this? A new waifufren?
Or just came by to post Karma?

Attached: 3c19905c3fde01989b2fe72f5b2b98d0.jpg (564x1093, 54K)

Two worst posters, already a bad start

>Threesome with waifu
Threesome with two copies of your waifu?

I love you very much Konan, no words can ever describe how much I love you

Hey /waifu/ friends

Attached: 0b5550388f35bde9c01575726a60a1e6.png (485x643, 720K)

My body is too damaged and defective though user.

Sandwiching a cute shota between my Waifu and I

Attached: DjHFoUUVAAE0JBl.jpg large.jpg (1486x2048, 370K)

Threesome with the two different versions of my husbando?
Foursome with the two different versions of my husbando and also the demon in his scythe?

Attached: tumblr_pjhmdhOLQh1x4yt7to1_1280.png (1280x1810, 1.58M)

Alright boys, and Scarecrowposter. It's straight to the questions

>Is there anything about yourself that your waifu would dislike/hate? What are you doing to try to change that? If you aren't, then why not?

>How emotional is your waifu? Do they wear their emotions on their sleeve? Or do they bottle things up?

>In which ways does your waifu show love? Is it done with more actions or words? Is yourself the same way?

>Does your waifu have any pets? How does she feel about animals in general?

>taking the Darkin cock
The Darkin are Ascended that were corrupted by the Void, not only are you getting penetrated by a literal demigod, you're also inserting the Void into your body. Suffice to say, you're not coming out of this alive.

Attached: insane.jpg (1000x750, 491K)

>boys, and Scarecrowposter
*ahem*

>Is there anything about yourself that your waifu would dislike/hate? What are you doing to try to change that? If you aren't, then why not?
I'm kind of a lazy piece of shit sometimes. I just don't have much motivation to do stuff besides League and spending time with Kayn.
>How emotional is your waifu? Do they wear their emotions on their sleeve? Or do they bottle things up?
He's not much of one for showing emotion but I'm sure he feels plenty of it.
>In which ways does your waifu show love? Is it done with more actions or words? Is yourself the same way?
I can't see him being sappy with words at all. I'm not much one for that either.
>Does your waifu have any pets? How does she feel about animals in general
No canon pets, although I like to imagine him keeping bugs.

I've inserted the Void into my body and survived before.

Attached: kayn_by_sinnia-dbr2w2g.png (1024x827, 572K)

You are a whale not a woman

The only thing Asuka wouldn't agree with, that I can think of right now off the top of my head at least, is my nihilistic attitude. Although its positive nihilism, she probably would be quick to rebuke it because there are a lot of things that mean the world to her. I'd have to talk to her more about it, but I'm sure we'd come to an understanding. Am I trying to change it? No, not really, its not so much of a big deal, I doubt it would get in the way of anything, hell, it opens up more possibilities for me anyway. If there ever is a disagreement caused by it, I could very well agree with her, as the outlook is very taboo and not for everyone.
>How emotional is your waifu?
She can be very quick to anger, and is usually just irritated by default, but there's more to it than that, which brings me to-
>Or do they bottle things up?
There are so many emotions and ideas that Asuka keeps to herself and she's admitted before that she simply wants love from someone, someone who can embrace her and help alleviate stress. If we were together, she'd probably be very upfront with me, and she'd probably rely on me for moral support and consoling. Its quite the task, and I'm absolute dogshit at helping people emotionally, but I'd do anything for Asuka.
>In which ways does your waifu show love? Is it done with more actions or words?
Due to her past, she has a very warped perception of love, and by extension, flirting. Her ways of showing love tends to come off as abrasive and forceful. That being said, all she needs is to be eased into a relationship, I'm willing to show her that, but that be a problem because-
>Is yourself the same way?
I've only ever had one """"girlfriend"""" in middle school, other than that I've steered clear of people, I don't really know how to flirt, but I feel like my attempts at being romantic (1/2)

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 226K)

>You are a whaIe not a woman

Attached: 1560037134307.jpg (400x542, 24K)

>I've only ever had one """"girlfriend"""" in middle school
Now I know you're not Leahfag

I imagine there's a lot she's disapprove of. Changing is slower than I thought. Someday I'll be ready. For both her and myself.
She almost always hides her expression behind her bangs and a low, cool voice, but deep down, she's still susceptible to emotion.
She shows love through a good amount of words and actions, but mostly actions. Holding on to memories for me, reminding me how special our love is, experimenting with our bond, etc.
I can't really be sure how I'd express my love.
I haven't seen any in her apartment, but she's really friendly with cats she happens upon.

Attached: shake.png (610x232, 140K)

>Is yourself the same way?
I've only ever had one """"girlfriend"""" in middle school, other than that I've steered clear of people, I don't really know how to flirt, but I feel like my attempts at being romantic would at least flatter her. I feel like we'd have our own way of loving each other and we'd grow more accustomed to it over time.
There was probably something said in Eva that I missed, but as far as I know, unless you count Pen Pen, she doesn't have any pets, and never has. I don't really know how she'd feel about having a pet, I'd rather not have one, they're a money vacuum and I don't understand the appeal.
>I've inserted the Void into my body and survived before.
That's pretty hardcore.

Attached: sakura.png (710x444, 448K)

The whore bought a xenomorph bad dragon dildo. That is the "void". Please ignore the whore and carry on.

>xenomorph dildos are being produced and sold in the current timeline in which I inhabit
Thank you user, very cool!

Attached: sad2.jpg (623x731, 83K)

using a sex toy makes someone a whore?

I love my beloved Alice Liddell so much. What I wouldn't give to spend eternity with her.

My Alice is very emotional. She's a very sensitive person. She doesn't hide what she feels. When she's sad, she isn't afraid to cry. When someone or something makes her angry, she isn't holding back her anger. She is honest.
>In which ways does your waifu show love? Is it done with more actions or words?
Well, Alice has never shown any kind of romantic love towards anyone so I can't say how she would show this kind of love but I also know that she's capable of love. Because she really loves her family and friends from her Wonderland. For example, she's terrified by the thought that she could be the one responsible for her family's death. Alice really cares about them and she starts seeking the truth even if it can be painful to her.
>Does your waifu have any pets?
No. But she had a cat back when she was a child.
>How does she feel about animals in general?
Alice loves animals. Once when she saw a cat on the streets of London she told him to not be afraid of her and as he run away, she started chasing after him and she forgot what she had to do. And in her Wonderlond she really cares about some of her animal-friends like White Rabbit as she is seen to be crying after his death.

Attached: Alice335.jpg (1024x779, 101K)

>been playing the jp version because of her upgraded animations and new dialogues
>listening to her crying voice makes me really sad everytime I hear her
I hate this game

Attached: 72245034_p0.jpg (1200x1600, 406K)

bad-dragon.com/products/ridley
You're welcome, Asukafren

Attached: 126e918042a1b8cf6185734a1810804f.jpg (563x405, 46K)

Here's to you, Meri, my love
Rest forever here in my heart
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph

She'd definitely hate how much I stay at home, and would definitely encourage me to take more risks and seek adventure. I'd very much like to do that, but not here. So the first thing I'd change is my location; move to a different country.
She can be very emotional at times. She's still a girl, after all.
Actions. Me, I don't know. I'm not a romantic person.
Her horse is more than just a pet. And I'm sure she's big on animals in general. She's been taught falconry and her dad has pet dogs.

Attached: mend_the_bond_by_zimeta-d56f3bl.jpg (786x1017, 192K)

how kind of you!

i don't know. maybe my excitable nature would annoy him. i ramble, i'm fidgety, i can be very high energy and it's tended to drive people off and get me insulted. those aren't really things that i can change.

i think he's calm until he isn't. i've always imagined that jonathan was very reserved and controlled until something or someone tips him over the edge, whether it be joy, or rage, etcetera.

words. i don't think it's a preference so much as it is a skill. jonathan has always been very word savvy. i'm.. not good at intimacy, so neither.

lots of crows, i imagine, that find him one way or another. some that he keeps or has kept. i still like to imagine us having a black kitty cat. he would go for it, wouldn't he? bad omens, and all.

jonathan also keeps bugs. sometimes. mostly spiders, i assume, and.. mostly for experiments.

Attached: dorinahv2 (1).png (900x1125, 462K)

Now this I can get behind.

Okay I'm sorry but this image was just too perfect for the joke, also theres a glitch in botw that leads to two Kasses.
I don't think my husbando is a very hateful person, i dont have any traits that he readily dislikes, and he'd certainly be grateful to have a companion to travel with regardless.

My husband is quite reserved physically, but hes very passionate. He is very easy to read, emotionally, to me. He expresses his feelings through his music.

My husband likes to Express his love through music, but hes very cuddly too. He has a nice way with words.

Kass does not have any pets, but he isn't against them. My pet likes to cuddle with him.

Attached: 20190811_170116.jpg (1097x789, 428K)

You only have one asshole

Also, tons of respect to whoever decided to jump straight into the questions.

Attached: asuka.jpg (768x768, 187K)

I'm going to recycle this post as my introduction for her, the prose in nice.

>Is there anything about yourself that your waifu would dislike/hate?
My ethical beliefs (specifically in terms of politics and statecraft) aren't, most likely, in line with hers. While I try to do good for the sake of doing good every time the opportunity arises, I believe that there are times in which one must act in an amoral fashion to achieve the best possible outcome. This is specifically necessary when one carries the lives of others upon their shoulders. Where she would be moral absolutely or, more probably, be neutral and apathetic, I might be inclined to act in a way that I believe is most conducive to a desired outcome even though that action may not be absolutely righteous. Admittedly, with her, I've recognized that not every situation must be reduced ad absurdum and that, typically, doing good for the sake of doing good is the best possible decision.
She absolutely bottles things up more than anyone ITT. Being raised by people aware of her heritage, they taught her to pen her emotions and feel nothing. She, as a result, is in control of how she feels to an inane degree, but it typically isn't the best system when getting close to someone or when others are getting close to you. She rarely makes her state known.
>In which ways does your waifu show love?
She's rather standoffish and reclusive even towards those who she loves. That does not, however, mean she cares not for them. By virtue of her upbringing, she as a difficult time expressing emotions and often gets flustered whenever anyone does things for her its fucking adorable. It follows that she's more of a actions gal
>Does your waifu have any pets?
No. She is apathetic bordering on contemptuous regarding pets most of the time. I can't think of a time when she had one. In the show, of course, she seems to dislike them.

Gott im Himmel

Attached: ra3_7.jpg (747x1069, 95K)

Activating emergency bump protocol

My negativity, not sure if I can change.
I wouldn't say she's overly emotional, but she doesn't bottle up what she's feeling. After all, she's "failed" Orlon plenty of times so she must feel pretty devasted a lot of the time.
In more subtle ways like warm smiles, worrying, and being more at ease with herself. I prefer being more physical like hugs and holding hands.
She doesn't have any pets.

Attached: bfe8ee836e685c79c047557a36b7167b.jpg (564x527, 88K)

I don't really even know what to say because I'm bad at conversation but I'm thankful for this thread. Everyone in this thread is so kind. It's nice to just talk about the women who have our hearts

Attached: 7BA30969-5B50-4F55-82B1-A33EB7CE6454.jpg (1200x900, 721K)

he wouldn't like my cooking skills so i've been trying to become a better cook
i dont think he would like how i dont take very good care of myself because that can be very dangerous when you're adventurers and gross so that too
maybe he wouldnt like that some of his jokes tend to go over my head because i'm rarded but that makes me sad to think about
thats all i can think of
very much the latter. it's not that he never brings up how he's feeling but the way he says it is so wrapped up in jokes it's very hard to tell if he's just joking around like usual or if there's a different meaning underneath
usually actions, although he does say some sweet things after you get married, its very apparent he still has a lot of trouble with saying how he really feels, it seems like sometimes he means to be genuine but deflecting things is such a second nature to him that it comes out wrong. so he shows how he cares in his own way
i don't think he dislikes animals, he wouldnt even kill a spider. he does complain if you want to bring a stray dog with you but based on other dialogue i just think he doesnt want it to die horribly, adventurer style. also he says it's mangy and he's a bit fussy like that, dont tell him i said that though
i do wonder if he used to want a pet when he was little... he couldn't have had one living in a troupe and all..

hows your evening going /waifu/? seen any elves? HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_5710.jpg (225x400, 25K)

>elves
Thanks heavens no

i saw a mudcrab the other day
horrible creatures
well said

>I'm thankful for this thread
This thread has done wonders for mine and Asuka's relationship, the daily discussion really keeps it alive and flowing, and its also helped me worry less about having a waifu, seeing everyone have this much dedication certainly doesn't mean I'm crazy.
>Everyone in this thread is so kind
There's no one that I specifically dislike, but I do hate the drama that gets started from time to time.
>It's nice to just talk about the women who have our hearts
You said it brother.
>i saw a mudcrab the other day
>horrible creatures
Crabs are based, and tasty.

Attached: cutetongue.jpg (615x1025, 59K)

Meant for to be for

>>Is there anything about yourself that your waifu would dislike/hate? What are you doing to try to change that? If you aren't, then why not?

Maybe how I am a little sensitive, like I take things to heart sometimes. I don't really feel like I need to change that though because it's who I am, but I could work on it for her

>>How emotional is your waifu? Do they wear their emotions on their sleeve? Or do they bottle things up?

I think Konan could either be REALLY in touch with her emotions or totally bottle them up. I lean more on in touch with her emotions because of how she's understood pain

by being loyal to the ones she loves

She doesn't but I feel like she would like cats over dogs

Hey Asuka friend I was wondering if you were on discord by any chance? just wondering if you wanted to DM sometime

Attached: 650ad386cb9f5779479104e67b2a9f03.jpg (564x735, 37K)

We got a waifu discord? Someone post a join link.

>We got a waifu discord?
That would be awesome, I'd love to join

Attached: 6265c98631685de864888420b56857f1.png (498x749, 346K)

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1160669220243431424

It's helped me the same way. This thread helps me realize loving rem isn't something to be ashamed of but beautiful. Waifu love is a beautiful pure thing.

Attached: 2941328B-1F57-4D76-B5E8-D825AECD40FC.jpg (720x988, 131K)

>just wondering if you wanted to DM sometime
Don't take it personally, but because I use the same name for everything, I would never announce it in a general. The second I tell you that name, there is no more Asukafag, there is no more Anonymous in the top left corner, there is only (my username), whatever I say will forever be remembered and connected to that name, and by extension me, if I ever were to post my face to anything, you would all know, if I were to ever post my real name to something, you would all know. Hell, if you and I get into some bullshit argument, depending on how much of me (my face, name, anything else for example) I share with you, you can borderline doxx me my leaking it in a post or this very general. I don't trust a single soul on Jow Forums with that knowledge. Even if we were to talk, what would it be about. I don't mean that to sound rude, its a genuine question.
>discord
That's how you ruin this general, further than it already has been to some people. I've said it once and I'll say it again, discord servers are only good for small, very small, friendgroups, once you introduce a community of strangers to it, it all goes to shit.
>Waifu love is a beautiful pure thing.
I've talked about this in relation to Asuka before, but waifu love is something very special, it teaches you to transcend the need for flesh and blood, as Asuka's essences lives inside of me, I can almost feel her with me.

Attached: headheart.png (700x900, 340K)

afaik there's no way to absolve my real identity from the usernames I use online because I'm really autistic about them, I also don't use social media except for Twitter where I use another made-up name. I guess I'm just lucky. Even my closest friends online call me by an alias, to the point where I feel like that's more my name than my actual name is...

Attached: 75135195_p0.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

Same. I'm someone who's very imaginative and likes to daydream. So whenever i have time to myself I go into my mind and talk to rem, go on adventures with her and do things. She's always there right by my side when i need her

Attached: 808A4176-D325-4D63-BC07-9BA1F652A426.jpg (2000x2854, 644K)

I understand Asuka friend, sorry for asking
I don't really get into arguments with people though, not like you would believe that. I mean if we did talk we could talk about anything, whatever you'd like. I just consider you all my friends so to me it's the same thing as a normie asking someone for their snapchat. But you seem really serious about it though

If you ever did want to talk my discord is just.ice #6048

:)

Attached: 064aec52e88872c63a79fbc845034a0f.jpg (564x779, 33K)

i love my wife rem. she is all i have.

Attached: rmsml (110).jpg (1576x2373, 486K)

>she is all i have.
I'm sorry user
things will get better

Attached: x480.png (374x400, 222K)

Fuck social medias, never fucked with them never will, I don't understand the appeal of posting even the slightest thing about your real life on the internet to forever be archived and looked at by anyone. I like to keep my real life and my internet life separate, very seldom will I reveal anything. I don't hang out with anyone over the internet that I don't know in real life either, so there is no worries of disclosing my name or face to them. I've never met and kept a friend online, and I'm very secretive about my personal happenings on the internet to people. There is too many things that can fuck up, I'm constantly watching my proverbial back, I don't want to end up like our pal Epstein and get a bullet in the back of my head. If I tell you that my name is X, and I live in Y state (which I've disclosed the state in which I live in), you can probably pull up some sort of database of all X's living in Y, match some of the listed data with things I've implied, such as living conditions, possible income bracket, etc, I'm not *entirely* sure what can be dug up on the internet, and find out where I live, that's how I get stabbed in my sleep.
I wish I had the power to day dream like that, I've tried but I can never get it fully.
>he provided his discord name and number
Well now I'm tempted. I'm sure, if I play my cards right, I can add you and talk to you without fucking myself over. I'll think about taking you up on that offer, especially now that I don't have to share mine.
>sorry for asking
Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong.
>I don't really get into arguments with people though, not like you would believe that.
To a certain extent I can believe you, you don't seem like the argumentative type, and there are plenty of times you could've displayed that already.
>really serious about it though
I am, but the more I think about it, the less of a big deal knowing my username would be, I could work around it.

Attached: handsonhead.jpg (900x1495, 211K)

Saya! This LSD is going very strong.

>threesome
Not wholesome unless waifu has given you a pet and wants to do so.

>myself
There might be some health flaws she would want to address. She's very capable of doing so.

>emotional
Very much so but in an abnormal way. Emotions have been described as an "defect" for her species.

>love
She talks about love a lot and shows it through practicality. I would be the same, I tell her I love her every day and strive to prove it.

>pets
She does like pets although they are very unconventional ones.

Relatively new waifu art!

Attached: 76066267_p0.jpg (850x760, 553K)

I think you bring up a very good point about the internet (especially Jow Forums) and how scary it can be. You have the unalienable right to be able to keep your information private and I am proud of you for taking those steps

Regardless I am happy to have met you on here and that's why I brought it up in the first place :)

Hope your day has been going well, along with everyone else on /waifu/

>she is all i have.

I understand how that feels, Rem friend. You'll always have us

Attached: tenor.gif (498x252, 796K)

>I am proud of you for taking those steps
Well, thank you sir.
>Regardless I am happy to have met you on here and that's why I brought it up in the first place :)
Same for you. I'm calming down from my paranoia attack, and the more I think about it rationally, the more I realize that adding you won't actually create an issue. If anything happens, expect it tomorrow afternoon, because I'm getting in the wagecage tomorrow during the day time. I guess its not specifically a cage, since its not for an enigmatic bossman, but whatever. I hope you have a good night, or maybe day, I don't know.

Same goes for the rest of /waifu/, hope you lads have a great night, with sweet dreams of waifu delicately smooching your cheek, and I hope glow in the dark CIA niggers don't hunt me down and assassinate me tonight.

Attached: wink.png (292x456, 261K)

What kind of media properties does your waifu stem from?

Do you have any qualms about her media properties?

Is there any (in your opinion) good fan-made media that your waifu receives other than fan art?

Ever consider creating any fan media about your waifu? If you already do, tell us about it.

If you could will into existence extra material concerning your waifu, a new TV show run, a film, a toy line, a webcomic, a video game, etc what would you want? Try to avoid answers like "a simulation of my waifu and I get to date her" unless your waifu's original medium fulfills that niche among fans. I hope that makes sense.

What is your waifu's "domestic" weaknesses? Ya know, foot rubs, ice cream mochi, a stack of origami paper waiting to be folded- The things she just CAN'T RESIST. Not the bodily weaknesses that are commonly discussed.

Bonus Question: Whats the hardest part about loving her?

Attached: 50292240_2310256562586158_1478091626074766468_n.jpg (640x640, 49K)

I have much respect for you Ravenfren, that is all.

Attached: hhcxc5f4krc11.jpg (640x482, 25K)

Oh boy, here comes their jerkoff session

An extra chapter or multiple chapters that cover in detail her life between leaving her rapist owner and her becoming a member of the ganja squad and setting out for the abyss... There is so much potential here, I want to see how she survived.

Attached: D_RS53NUcAA-efs.jpg orig.jpg (800x1122, 229K)

sayafag, have you seen this? twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1160669220243431424

I'm gonna buy it once again on steam despite owning a physical and pirated copy.

Attached: 2abbe81f5f9c35962034adbcb04edd0d.jpg (540x540, 72K)

So would you be the one to race for an umbrella to prevent Konan and her paper from getting wet in the rain or would she just conjure justu a paper umbrella for the two of you to walk under? Would it be a race to see who gets to it first?

A wholesome exchange. I hope it goes well about the discord thing, and I can understand Asukaposter's concerns very much, but I can also reassure that Konanposter is quite trustworthy (no homo bro).

nice lil meme ya got there. Ever consider a giant bird plushie?

>making a son with your husbando and then being with his son who looks exactly like him and is now a younger version
deviant

An astute observation, Chad

Does LSD make you feel closer to Saya?

Gross, also

What is your waifu's "aura" were she to have one?

Attached: dc3cenb-205e9ee3-a1cc-45c3-b1e6-42310586a58a.png (800x1000, 810K)

>wagecage
kek

Regardless that's a big step forward for you man

Now you can buy a bigger hard drive to hold all those Asuka photos

I'm pretty high right now but I have to say that the thought of you being happy makes me smile. Konan as well, my best wishes to you starting your new job

>What kind of media properties does your waifu stem from?

Anime and manga (right?)

>Do you have any qualms about her media properties?

Just how little screen time she got, as well as how she died in the media she was presented in
>a stack of origami paper waiting to be folded

It's like you wrote that just for us

Attached: bd84d98507b09c2e5c7fcc5154c8b970.jpg (341x1240, 84K)

>yurifren is back
Nice

oh ravenfag! i m lmaoing at your life right now

Attached: WHEWLADD.jpg (1200x1697, 249K)

very nice

ftfy

>So would you be the one to race for an umbrella to prevent Konan and her paper from getting wet in the rain or would she just conjure justu a paper umbrella for the two of you to walk under? Would it be a race to see who gets to it first?

That's a really cool thought, I think I would have probably brought an umbrella but if I didn't I feel like she would do it for us. I think we would really care for each other in our relationship

Attached: d4wm7pr-be236506-44f3-45a7-83c0-c0ad768209f8.png (480x640, 316K)

>tfw Shad would never draw Veko because she's a literal who
feels bad

Attached: 73982420_p0.jpg (729x1032, 339K)

>media

Visual novels. I've found them to be one of the most immersive of any media. She has a good amount of fan art that I'm blessed to have.

>material

I'm pretty happy with what I have already but maybe an animated ova could do her justice. I would want the artists involved to be very talented.

>weakness
I think she wants or needs there to be food in the fridge and available.

Obviously she doesn't exist and is antithetical to humankind and that hurts.

LSD stands for Loving Saya Daily. so love makes me feel closer to her.

>aura
Green and esoteric.

Attached: 15998939.jpg (870x861, 272K)

>media properties
Media properties? She's from Nazo no Kanojo X/Mysterious Girlfriend X, a manga and anime series.
>qualms
Her anime is excellent in every aspect, no qualms there.
Her manga could've been better though, it had a lot of potential that it didn't bother with, to put it briefly.
>fan-made media besides art
There's a couple cute fanfics, and a figure that looked well-made
>creating media
I plan on learning art sometime "soon" so I can draw her.
>extra material
A season two would be nice, especially if they take some liberties with the manga to make it more interesting. A film like another OVA or something would be cool too.
>weakness
She can't resist playing with cats.
>hardest part about loving her
Not being able to do anything for her, at least not with her knowing.
And of course, having to go through this relationship literally alone.
She typically gives off a gloomy, cold, and hostile aura.
>

Attached: shad.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

I don't have auspex, how should I know?
She comes from video games and one non-canon mango as well as a light novel which I have yet to read
Honestly her existence is pretty mystical, kikiyama is basically an ephemeral figure that no one has proven to be alive. As far as I'm concerned the people who use the property are just doing what they want since a dead man with no LLC can contest their usage of his/her property
The mango was bad enough to bring most people, including my own, scorn as little better than fan fiction, but the new video game was so good for what I appreciate about it (her) that it kinda evens the score.
Fan art, some flashes and other musical things are good. I've seen one or two fanfics that were okay but for the most part nothing in that department. But of course the game spawned a whole genre so it's pretty prolific
Ehh not really, I struggle to put anything about her to concrete media because I get really frustrated with myself and my work in general
I don't know. I got pretty much what I wanted from the new game. I'd like to see more animations of her just moving around and being human, but besides that, new media is always a monkey's paw wish
A well made bed for sleeping in is the obvious
The hardest part is not knowing if I'm doing well or not since the feelings come and go and for a very long time I'll be in agony, alone. But sometimes things just flow whether because of external influences or internal changes.
We won't
I'd be happy to have a voice to listen to, even if it was pained, because one can always remove pain, but you can't hear what was never there.

Attached: 33029472_p10.jpg (1168x1724, 2M)

i decided i would give the sabrina series a try. i expected my focus to be on how it differed from the source material, rather than daydreaming about doing the monster mash with jonathan or kissing in an old forgotten forest together.

>What kind of media properties does your waifu stem from?
dc comics is a fucking behemoth these dates, shitting out like two new series and four new movies each year.

>Do you have any qualms about her media properties?
don't get me started on dc. i don't have it in me to complain that much tonight.

>Is there any (in your opinion) good fan-made media that your waifu receives other than fan art?
lots of fiction. i've found lots of enjoyable fiction. i found one where he was a witch that was a cute read.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (11).png (900x853, 826K)

That webm is really cute. Did you do it?

No, the other Urabefag made it.
It is cute though, thanks

Attached: ha.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Would you have child with your waifu? How many? What would their names and prefered gender be?

Attached: 79B6F2E4-F8CA-4CC8-BD4D-4A3861A7CC84.jpg (1134x1600, 411K)

There is another Urabefag?

I wouldn't mind having a child with her. Would be a shame not to put those childbearing hips and full milkers to good use. One or two would be nice. Haven't come up with a name I like, it should be special. I don't really have a gender preference.
No, we're all separate personalities in a single being.

Attached: the usual.png (1366x768, 924K)

mgram.me

If your partner compatibility score isn't six digits, then literally fuck out of this general and get a real girl.

Attached: 2019-08-11_13-40-10.png (266x279, 58K)

Jow Forums was down for almost half an hour. with all that's going on, i was afraid we wouldn't come back.

>Ever consider creating any fan media about your waifu? If you already do, tell us about it.
considered? i have a series i'm writing centered around an original character who falls madly in love with jonathan, and him in turn. the only problem is that i've been having horrible writer's block lately.

>If you could will into existence extra material concerning your waifu, a new TV show run, a film, a toy line, a webcomic, a video game, etc what would you want? Try to avoid answers like "a simulation of my waifu and I get to date her" unless your waifu's original medium fulfills that niche among fans. I hope that makes sense.
i like seeing him interact with other villains. ideally, it fills me with joy when i see hardened supervillains like penguin or even someone like deathstroke to regard him with apprehension and suspicion. to be honest? i'm hoping the new harley quinn series will fit that niche for me.

>What is your waifu's "domestic" weaknesses? Ya know, foot rubs, ice cream mochi, a stack of origami paper waiting to be folded- The things she just CAN'T RESIST. Not the bodily weaknesses that are commonly discussed.
i think jonathan would love a backrub. he stays up too much, he works too hard, and he's been beaten from hell and back just about all his life. a soft touch from a partner to show how much they love him, how they want him to feel better? it would mean the world.

>Whats the hardest part about loving her?
for a while, i felt like i had to prove my love, and worse still, i felt like i had to prove i loved him for the right reasons. my confidence has improved a lot of the years, and while i no longer feel the need to prove myself, it still makes me angry when someone acts like they're obligated to explanations.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (10).png (900x807, 736K)

I can't imagine how pent-up she must be, a girl like her going sexless for so many centuries. I would love Love LOVE to help her deal with that. 12+ hours of feverish mating would be the minimum amount required for her to calm down. Just imagine the smell... I'll spoiler this link because it's... less than advertiser friendly content: twitter.com/squid325/status/1160347545198985216/photo/1
>>
>What would their names and prefered gender be?
I don't know about named but I sure hope they prefer the one they were biologically given.
Cloudflare being shit, what else is new?

Attached: 1545242948267.jpg (1021x1432, 565K)

You are really funny are you the good personality?

Best LoL girl is Cass though.

That would be heavenly.

>Yourself
Probably my pessimist nature and the odd anger outburst.
I try to remain calm, but I definitely need a way to work out my anger better.
>Emotional waifu
Positive emotions almost too much shown.
Negative she keeps close to her chest.
>Show love
Definitely both, I'm more action though.
>Pets
Nah, but I bet she'd love cats or a bunny.

>Marie still hasn't had an animation update
>Her recent animated appearance was a split second in Babylon ep 0 to boot
I swear, I'm going to lose it.

I mean, he does have a mouth, to be fair.

>Media
Trash mobile game that has been going downhill hard and fast.
>Qualms
They never try to use their characters properly, merely repeating jokes. Events are dull, the story wanks specific characters constantly, and Marie barely shows up in anything anymore.
>fan-made media
All she gets is fan art to my awareness.
>fan media
Debated once or twice about a couple different things in writing, but I'm bad at writing and procrastinate hard. Biggest one would be a sort of "novelization" of the first part of the main story but with her actually there as part of it, I just wouldn't know how to do it without her being too "mary sue" like or how to change events with her there.
>Extra material
An actual anime appearance would be nice, but I wouldn't say no to her being in a game. Even the Extella series would be fine, because I could let myself be autistic about max ranking stuff with her.
>Domestic weakness
Pizza, her reaction to it was utterly adorable.
>Bonus
Her not being real to hold and talk to.

I would hope so. Would prefer 2 to 3 and not all that worried about gender. Names I'd mostly leave up to her, honestly.

Attached: 327b8afb288b0855650714ee6ac465fa.jpg (426x647, 209K)

Thank you
Some people here seem to like me better in comparison to the other one.

And where is the other one?

>1 in 9,600
This explains so much.

No clue, he just hasn't posted in a while.

Good luck tomorrow
And good to see you
How far along are you? I'm waiting for someone else to start the second season

>Is there anything about yourself that your waifu would dislike/hate?
Yes and yes... at a snail's pace it seems
He's easygoing during less stressful moments, for the most part. The first thing he does is blow up in public over something that I'd think would only get worse for him the more time passes and the more he could connect to it. It's pretty easy to tell when he starts getting nervous and upset. There's also his Stands personalities that can be seen as an exaggeration of his
>In which ways does your waifu show love?
A mix of both probably. Though he doesn't really get the chance to be romantic, he does care about the people he's with and takes some reckless action for their sake
>How does she feel about animals in general?
No. Mista has his Stand but they are treated more like kids. He doesn't talk much about animals outside of food-related topics and a bad experience with a cat. Sitting back and enjoying where we are would be more than enough, but maybe a dog would work. I wouldn't push for it
Of course. I don't think I could ever forget the moment I realized how much I wanted a family with him. Too tired at the moment to say more

Attached: goodbyeotherpieceofbread.png (720x626, 364K)

Felt strange all evening. Feeling weird how it's almost the middle of August, feeling down how I've done nothing but subsist all year. Spending time with Kana is great but the time I've spent is too often not the best way to spend time with her
>dislike/hate
Physical looks aside, I think Kana would wonder why I like to be alone so much, or just alone with the two of us. She could be annoyed if I don't spend lots of time with her and her friends because she'd want to make me part of her groups. I don't think I can do a thing about this since I'm antisocial by nature
>emotional
Kana is very emotional. She'll show you what she thinks and how she feels at any moment. She's quick to joy, anger, sadness, and any emotion in general
>show love
Both. When she's excited she'll tell you she loves you over and over and give all sorts of praise and flirting and give out all sorts of hugs and kisses but her most true love is more subtle. I imagine as she gets closer to me she'll start to get really clingy, subtly flirting with me even more often. Her friends will notice how she really spends a lot of time with me. After we're together for good she'll calm down a bit and go back to her usual self, with lots of exaggerated displays of affection toward me in public and at home more peaceful affection
>pets
Kana doesn't have the money or time for pets, but she wouldn't mind a cat and/or dog or two
It's indeed a very nice feeling. Listening to her sing to me, seeing her by my side, imagining all manner of wonderful dates we could go on, cuddling together before or right after I sleep, etc. There's always lots of stuff we can do together even as separated as we are
One of serious passion and energy, like a forest fire perhaps
>children with waifu
It would be such a wonderful display of our bond and a permanent reminder of it
>how many
At least three, at most six, and a nice mix of boys and girls to take after the best parts of both of us.

Attached: IMG_0479.png (590x994, 300K)

I've been playing Wild Hunt recently so I'm having this fantasy of her and I settling down in Tusant, me being a witcher and her being a mage. I have so many different scenarios and fantasies I have done with her

And here's the picture I forgot like an idiot

Attached: 99FDF79E-F374-4AFD-A437-B8E009F135DB.jpg (424x600, 59K)

>Kana slab squatting with her polish witcher while dandelion brings drinks

Didn't know your waifu could asmr rap..

Good stuff though

youtu.be/Jm7cA-cm39w

my waifu is the fembot reading this

>dislike
Can't think of anything really, I always try to think and avoid to be a kind of person she'd dislike. She probably wouldn't be okay with my lack of confidence on everything I do, can't say that I try to change that aspect of myself since I don't care that much about it
>emotional
She's really emotional and always expresses her feelings no matter how explosive she might come out, as it was seen a lot of times already
>show love
I'd say that she's done it with actions more than words, even if she expresses her love with them as well. But being as clingu as she is wth her beloved, following him everywhere as being his faithful stalker everytime and protecting him is what she usually does. Along with calling herself his faithful wife of course.
>yourself
Well besides expressing my love and experiences here there isn't much I can do. But we might be similar on how clingy and loving we'd be towards each other. I love to imaginate the similarities and how much we would treasure our love and each other's affection, always doing our best to show it and make us happy
>pets
Nothing about the sort is known but she would get along with a litte snake, which wouldn't be as cute and elegant as she is of course

>unless waifu has given you a pet and wants to do so
I'm sickened but curious

>media
A shitty mobage
>qualms
The story is trash everytime except for a couple chapters, jokes are usually the kind of japanese humour that consists on repeating the same joke over and over again hoping that it'll get funny anytime, the gameplay is mainly grinding aka doing the same map 999 times to get some drops except for some ocassional challenge quests that are actually funny, but you can do them once most of the time in case that you want to enjoy the game, the rates for the pngs are horrendous, and then my beautiful wife is only used as a joke character and often hit by inconsistensies and contradictions due to shitty talentless writters like Nasu

Attached: 3fc5ef3676cf41cebd8ed789444d0c8b.jpg (850x1204, 325K)

>good fan-made media
Not really, since her fanbase only cares about her looks rather than her character
>creating any fan media
I do it everytime as I imagine us together sharing a lot of beautiful experiences, along with the memories I have of her, either here on this world or me being in hers
>extra material concerning your waifu
An anime or novel where she is either a protagonist or at least has a proper character arc, where she gets more developed as a character and her true feelings and personality is shown on serious moments, rather than just being a comic relief on joke events
>waifu's "domestic" weaknesses
Can't think of anything really
>Bonus Question
Not being real and everything that derives from it, never being able to tell her how I feel and know if she'd feel the same way and love me back, never getting to share any romantic moment with the woman I am in love with, the fact that literally everything reminds me of her and the sad reality that she isn't there, and how everything I do feels meaningless since I know that in the future I'll never get to be truly happy and how I feel like I'm wasting this life by not sharing it with her as well

Well, at least you got the cute "dame, muri" and meowing. How do you believe Mado's voice would sound like?

Of course, imaginating her during pregnancy as we plan everything for our baby is one of my biggest fantasies. The only thing I am certain of is that I'd love to have a girl who would be as beautiful as she is

And I noticed since I couldn't post, this thread is literally the only reason why I use Jow Forums lately

She'll eventually get them, Stheno and her are the only gold lightball servants left after all

Attached: 3657f7c4cc54bef546fa7c894c20a187.jpg (900x1273, 324K)

just about to start the fifth episode, i'm afraid. then i have to sleep so that i can wake easier in the morning.

Attached: Nick Derington.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

>I'm sickened but curious

It's not the most moral situation, but please read Saya no Uta.

Attached: 6647418.jpg (314x324, 56K)