I want a girlfriend but have no desire to reproduce. Can anyone else relate?

I want a girlfriend but have no desire to reproduce. Can anyone else relate?

Attached: yuno in forest.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I want to reproduce but have no desire for a girlfriend

Attached: EBnSBeVXUAEpre_.jpg (800x800, 79K)

The reason behind me having zero desire to replicate is because I am half black, autistic and don't want to create another hideous nappy headed abomination. However I would like to have someone who cares about me and to hang out with all the time. I also have always fucking hated the human species they're just a bunch of worthless bipedal parasites that should fucking die.

Me. I hate the idea of having kids. Getting a wife can be dangerous if she wants to have kids. She could put holes in your condom while you aren't looking so she gets pregnant.

I am too genetically inferior to have kids and I want to fullfil my emotional desires not my hardwired biological imperative. I cut that out a long time ago. Recently I went on /soc/ to look for an autistic girlfriend because they have no maternal instinct and she claimed that she wanted kids and I though "ahh who cares maybe ill just ignore it" but then I learned she had previous partners so I left her. Stupid whore.

Same here. I just want someone to find happiness in life with minus the having kids part.

dont want a gf because that means i'd have to spend tons of time with them and give them affection and that sounds like too much work. definitely wouldn't mind pounding a hottie tho

This
>dream of having 10+ kids and a wholesome family in a big house with lots of land
>disgusted by every woman I date even the ones I've found at church

I used to not want kids, but for whatever reason, the idea of impregnating a girl is pretty hot now.

To be honest, at this point I don't even want a girlfriend anymore. Really, as retarded as it sounds, I want to want a girlfriend.

Attached: you can't win.jpg (598x775, 478K)

chad fuck off already and stop posting on Jow Forums or else we will find you and put projectiles through your skull.

Attached: columbine security camera footage.jpg (474x254, 17K)

I want a boyfriend but have no desire to reproduce. I am a girl.

Attached: 716999F8-0C3A-4DDB-9D32-199B5B23C392.jpg (1600x1200, 184K)

Cool.
Wanna be my gf?

>I am a girl.
and a dumb mobileposter. fuck off

If only I could find a girl with this mindset.

I wouldn't mind having kids but would rather not pollute the gene pool and submit my children to suffering knowing that my kid has a high chance of having sickle cell anemia.

Sure. Let's live life together knowing we won't have to spend money on children.

I'm sure you can. I don't think we're that uncommon. If anything, we're becoming more common since it seems more socially acceptable now for women to not want to have children.

>i am a girl
>phoneposter
tits or gtfo

I hope you're right. Every girl I've connected with ends up 100% wanting kids.

Sickle cell is recessive. Just breed with a white person and there is basically a 0% chance your child will get it.

You will find someone, user. Don't worry about it too much.

Birthrates are at historically low levels so I'd imagine lots of people can relate. Life is simply too enjoyable to throw it away on children.

[email protected]
Let's do it femanon