What was the last time you cried and what was it about?

What was the last time you cried and what was it about?

Attached: 1533917199950.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qL6AzyYGDrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=qL6AzyYGDrs
watch whole video if you want to cry
if you don't want to cry and juist to know:20:49

gf of one year. ended up smashing my head against the door, drove around in a ditch and went over to a moms friends house. sometimes when youre at a low point like that you have to say fuck it and forget your life matters for a while

what happened? why did you two end up?
i recently went through a break up but it was like 2 months of e-dating

gf told me she feels so happy when she hears me and then sang you are my sunshine to me quietly right before i went to bed
this caused her to cry as well asking if she hurt me somehow then we cuddled and fell asleep

Attached: 1558390986058.png (719x717, 401K)

Go away you fucking normalfag cancer. This isn't a joke. Why do you think you belong here? Go bitch about your break up on some shitty college forum. Fuck off.

Dude, this was the only person I dated in my 23 years of life.

Damn i wish i didnt cry every night god I forgot how rare it is irl

I cried because I probably won't kill as many people as I want to kill.

Doesn't matter. You're still a normalfag. Come to fucking reality. You aren't special. You call anonymous people online dude. You are just another stupid braindead normalfag ruining the website with cancer. You likely won't even see this post as you are already off shitposting in another thread for instant gratification.

Reliving my memories me me being raped as a child makes me cry lots

I was in elementary school, I'm pretty sure it was a relative's death

What makes you think I'm a normalfag?

jafssggsgsdf

is your gf as autistic as you?
does she fit this?

Attached: 1543914856503.jpg (820x820, 184K)

My dog that passed away.
It is already 4 years ago but it still hurts me :(

Maybe about a year ago, it was during an episode of Violet Evergarden. It was just beautifully well done and I wasn't feeling too well at the moment.

Before that was some five years ago when my ex-gf had an abortion.

Right now lol
Just about how much of a failure I am, the usual

she was professionally diagnosed but not me so probably. she fits some of those things, like making stuff for me and saying that shes so lucky to have me in her life and how she thinks we were meant to be, and she responds to texts freakishly fast and calls on average every 3-4 hours that we are apart

holy shit i wish i had someone like this

where did you two meet?

at work originally

Today
I tweaked my back lifting a fridge at work and it hurts so bad I can't move without tears welling up
Think I need to go to hospital

Today, this image. My empathy for inanimate things is much higher than otherwise for some reason so this image made me cry.

Attached: 1565527677751.jpg (1000x814, 353K)