Would you accept a submissive clownboy as bf?

would you accept a submissive clownboy as bf?

Attached: 230492340923.jpgwou.jpg (894x894, 48K)

Iinking is fine.

>tfw no dominant clowntranny gf that pegs me and honks her nose every time I moan

>tfw no dominant clowntranny gf that pegs me and honks her nose every time I moan
don't give me fetishes user

Nope, that would be really gay.

>Nope, that would be really gay.
It wouldn't, clowns are genderless.

only if i can humiliate him in private mostly but maybe a little in public too

OwO

what ur thinking?

Yes. But his little cock will be locked in a cage. And he better expect plenty of creampies each night

But what if being a clown turns he on very, very much user?? It would be hard to stay chaste.

Not my problem.
Maybe if he brings me a whole bunch of his clown money i might let him for a ruined orgasm

h-hot, you seem very dominant

making him do performances in public i know he isnt skilled enough to do or things het can do with a lewd handicap tigh panties vibartors tape to him in his underwear or in him maybe a ring too draggin him away then then telling him how bad his performance or he is in general for being a lewd clown. In private making him perform for me in tight clothes no clothes or fully painted like a clown, messing up his private shows by doing lewd things to him and then berating him for messing up making him do his makeup then ruining it with various fluids trying to teach him to perform despite various "distractions"

#subclownboysriseup

Where yall mommy gfs at :(

Attached: 944.jpg (564x590, 54K)

I guess. I just see most subs as disposable trash these days
Chastity makes them alot more active and willing

so are you telling me that if I dress up like a clown people won't hate me for being a tranny and will want to have sex with me instead?

d-do you want to chat about lewd things on discord?

Yes.
You better have a big girlcock though

aw, that's a little mean

Shut up trash and get sucking

ah its you again clownboi if i may do you have a link to the old thread forgot to save it

Attached: clownbfdrawn.png (1906x1414, 528K)

I wouldn't accept shit from anybody. I don't take shit from ANYBODY. YOU HEAR ME? I AIN'T SOFT, I AIN'T WEAK, AND CLOWNS AIN'T SHIT.
You come here I'll show you a fuckin party trick I'll make YOU a fucking balloon animal. I'll stuff you into a Clown Car and drive it into a fuckin tree.

I'm sorry I'm just upset guys.

>if i may do you have a link to the old thread forgot to save it
of course :)

Fraid not friend i can list ideas but im no good at erp dont have a discord either also i dont know if i'd ever act it out seems fun but still

Thank you clownboi love ya m8

Yep. Clowns are based

Attached: 311.gif (511x512, 105K)

just listing them is fine, i'm terrible at it too... it's just that your post was really hot. but it's okay if u don't want to, sorry to bother!

:3

Post discord.
Also you better have ordered your clown costume already so you can cam for me

lewandowski#0433

Its not a bother m8 im the one who posted if i was a bit more confident and had the spare money and time i would cause you seem like a really fun time but i cant, dont feel bad im sure you'll find someone to act it out with online or irl good luck