this is you now

Attached: Untitled.png (476x442, 12K)

My proportions are fucked legs are 10cm shorter then torso
Also what better options do I have?
Im quiet buff I will look great

Would you mind posting a picture

why would you fuck up your legs

your probably still gonna be a fucking loser, just poorer

you won't look great, you have to relearn how to walk, and it only lengthens your upper fucking femur

Thats enough, its short and people have different proportions
My oarents have a lot of money so they can do it

What other options do I have?
Being a manlet sucks

Attached: 1565546525216.png (785x757, 843K)

Lmfaoo good shit

How tall are you? I would assume being a manlet would give you a shitty personality so try and work on that and wear chelsea boots or high tops to give you an extra inch or two

Im 5"5 surgery would make me 5"8 or 5"9 which is a huge improvement
Nobody ever complained about my perosnality, im quiet sociable and have plenty of friends

I can see this working if you just wanna go from like 5'10 to 6'0. It could actually be completely unnoticeable but of course, you'll be taller without the need of autism boots. Or when you do wear autism boots you'll be 6'1 Chad.

If you're some insecure young richfag who for some reason didn't grow to a decent height because shitty genes and had the means to do this type of surgery with a good doctor and the recovery progress was not a problem, then its definitely worth it to get that extra height.

The doctors that do this sort of thing seem fucked to me, like they are just making up that this shit works and torturing patients to make money. Like you have to go to a third world country to do this, I think. Big red flag. You have to be pretty desperate to even consider this, going through it sounds like hell. Good luck user, I don't mean to hold you back, but I do think you're fucking yourself.

Not at all, you can do it in Florida

o.O I guess. It's been a while since I looked into it. I remember people speculating about the new bone being weaker or something. I mean I don't really know but the procedure sounds pretty awful. But maybe I'm wrong about it not working.

You can even do with a internal implant now that allows you to walk

Attached: Override-your-genetics-1.jpg (942x1662, 119K)

The us is a "third world country" homie.

>hey user you have some long legs, you must run pretty fast right? How about showing us?
How do you get out of this situation without losing your legs.

Attached: 1560288618812.jpg (809x614, 57K)

This literally would never happen, my legs will me normal sized now

Congrats OP, I've been saving up for a while, don't think my parents would approve. Have you had your consultation yet? How many inches are you going for?

Not with the surgeon but I have gone to the endocrinologist for many years now
Im aiming for 3-4 inches