Can't even drive a car

>can't even drive a car
>complains about how he is viewed as a permavirgin manchild

Attached: 1531914713505.gif (909x890, 456K)

I can drive

> tfw Chad

fuck you, i have my license i just can't afford to buy a car yet

Attached: 1532380080798.png (520x800, 300K)

>car insurance is more expensive for men
>complains about how women are systematically financially oppressed

Attached: 12345.png (853x480, 484K)

>Stare blankly for 5 minutes
I drive

Attached: 1497195683_bean.gif (450x432, 27K)

I not only drive, but I also drive stick.

I was in three car crashes with the last almost killing me. I wasnt even behind the wheel. I dont trust the drivers in my city, I will never drive a car. I will literally wait an hour for public transit than ride in a car with someone ever again.

chads
weeb fag
chad
uberchad
and the bus driver you trust more because?
only hobo tier people do it

>certified to pilot several different types of vehicles
>women won't touch me

Attached: 1534567223274.jpg (770x702, 65K)

>Had a car since 17
>Currently own two manual cars and a motorcycle
>Still invisible to women

Nice

Slower speed because of multiple stops and more passengers you dumbfuck

I got my liscence a few days ago actually, still no car tho

Can't drive due to Magoo tier eyesight and you're right that many women will write someone off on that whether or that they have the ability to drive themselves.

If you can't steer the wheel
Then you can't feel the clit

I can drive I have my license I dont want to because its anxiety inducing with the other drivers on the road.

I have my license but I still have crippling anxiety over driving and am very limited in where I feel comfortable driving.

It took a lot of courage and grit for me to get my license so I hope that counts for something. When it was time for my picture to be taken after the road test, I had broken out into hives.

>Slower speed because of multiple stops and more passengers you dumbfuck

the speed will be the speed limit aside from stops, unless you're saying a loaded bus can't achieve 30mph (it can)

If you're driving outside the city there's quite a lot of bus crashes with 10s of victims you can google

Maybe don't get in crackheads cars?
Better yet, get a license, manchild whiny autist so u can drive howevr u want lamo

Attached: IMG_0309.jpg (1079x1052, 173K)

Nice try, big auto. Humans are made to walk and run for long distances

I don't drive and I have had three gfs. My current bird isn't arsed neither were the others

HAH those Jews amirite high five! To us not being losers.

>he fell for the car jew that also says cars are bad and wants to ban them somehow
never gonna make it

Attached: Dg_y3aKU8AU1T7M.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

>tfw you have driving licence but you still fail your parallel parkings

I see a lot of this on r9k. Makes me feel that getting a license isnt worth it.
Do you live in burger land like me where everything is 7 miles apart?

Technically humans have the greatest endurance capability of any land animal on earth...

I'm not sure about water or air based creatures (whales, turtles, birds, ...) but after approximately 30,000 years ago the ocean level was approximately 100 meters lower than today for the next 25,000 years. This exposed large portions of the continental shelves worldwide... so there would have been near limitless plains over which our ancestors were likely chasing game to the point of exhaustion and death.

Attached: Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png (1813x1088, 371K)

>uberchad
Nah, I'm just poor as shit and vehicles with manual transmissions are cheaper. I'm surprised that niggers always seem to be unable to drive stick. The ones with a little money would be able to buy a cheapass car and the broke ones would be able to steal more vehicles.

driving is wayy too scary.

I can drive and I have a car.

Except I'm a 27yo uneployed virgin/

Driving is easy, you kids make me sick.

About 20-15,000 years ago Japan was a peninsula with high mountain peaks connected to mainland China.

Attached: lchinensis-map-low-sealevel.jpg (494x290, 27K)

Wish I could just say this and not have to do it. But alas I live in America where everything is 7 miles apart. It weighs on my dignity and stress to not be too unwilling to drive.

And they didnt need cars then. So why should we, as weebs drive? Ever notice how Asians have muscular calves? We should follow in our asian fellows footsteps, literally.

im 18, so eventually i will have to get my license, but fuck man driving gives me too much anxiety.

u bumb niggers aren't gonna walk 40 miles a day, just be obese in your hikki room and never go anywhere
let't not kid ourselves

Attached: 1498023006680.gif (500x213, 1024K)

At what age does it become unacceptable to not know how to drive?

Driving is the fast track to obesity. If you live somewhere walkable or with a passable public transit network you're way better off on foot.

I do. I've never had a driver's license although I'm likely capable of getting one within a week if need be... but I've always refused to operate any internal combustion engine even if it leads to my death, regardless of what I must ensure.

With the leaf and similar models coming onto the 2nd hand market in recent years at better prices like 15k (+7k for full battery replacement) I've been thinking about it, but range is still an issue and I also lack the motivation as I've managed just fine using other methods.

t. sexy uberhumper NEET for 22 years.

I'm 6' 152 lbs (~68kg), reasonably fit... and I assure you, utilizing MEAT POWER and a very expensive cross country bicycle I can travel in excess of 30 km/h for four to six hours. For more usual day-to-day applications the 70 km range of an electric scooter is more than enough (4.5h charge time, ~6 cents per charge.)

Attached: motaweebo.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>very expensive cross country bicycle
sorry bro HUMANS are MADE for WALKING not RIDING herp depr

I JUST WANNA DRIVE FAST AND INTO A BIG FUCKING HUGE BUILDING WALL WITH A BLACK DILDO UP MY ASS

That is true desu, I'm 23 and can't drive it's really sad.

I've decided against wasting a shitton of money on insurance, gas, and maintenance because I just don't care about what Stacy thinks THAT much. When my salary justifies owning a vehicle I'll own one yet my salary is already above-average and vehicle ownership is a retarded money trap if you can at all avoid owning one. I've just budgeted it out and car ownership would be 1/7th of my salary.

Once I advance in my career (which will likely increase my commute) I'll own a vehicle and specifically an EV because of extremely specific local circumstances that makes it make sense.

>she's a gas-burner vehicularthot

Attached: 1494155696644.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

>I'm a mothafuckin' schemer boy, I'm a dreamer boy
I love a girl that don't even fuckin' need a boy
Baby, I'm a beamer boy, I need a beamer, boy
I want a Z3, that's a two-seater, boy
Okay, I pull my cash out, shawty pass out
Take her ass out, then I spaz out
Okay, yeah I hit that, shawty, get back
I got death notes, where my list at?
Yeah, I'm in my zone now, I put my phone down
I'm on my own now, I'm on my own now
Ya girl, she wanna go down on a real one
I hit JGRXXN, like "what's the deal bruh?"
You see me doin' shows now, I'm a pro now
I got hoes now and I got some dough now
But they don't wanna hear that, they want that real shit
They want that drug talk, that "I can't feel" shit
I'm never comin' home now, all alone now
Can't let my bros down, can't let my bros down
I feel like I'm a no one, that's what they told me
I'ma show ya, baby, I was chosen, aye

yep im a beamer boy

Most HUNAMS also likely wouldn't spend MORE THAN A CAR on a bicycle ($6000 smackers) unless they'd already fallen off multiple times and hit their heads... but I'm no ordinary HUNAM disgusting filthy meatcreature, no sir or madame.

Attached: PuuZH.jpg (451x565, 160K)

>no sir or madame
Everyone here is a sir until proven otherwise.

>have a car and a truck
>still viewed as a permavirgin manchild
the minumum standards women have is at least 6 figure job, masters, at least otter mode physique, 8 inch dick and fucked at least 20 other girls
any man with less than this is viewed as a loser who will be upgraded from or not dated at all

>Everyone here is a sir until proven otherwise.
Okay BOY-O

Attached: rightyo.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>
>>no sir or Van Damme
>Everyone here is a sir until proven otherwise.

Attached: 18932.jpg (780x438, 63K)

>he doesn't have a personal mercenary army, 500kg of gold in a Swiss bank, 3 private islands, a megacorp that controls the government with squadron of corporate samurai protecting it, a harem with 100 concubines and a moderately successful Youtube channel with about 10 thousand views per video about autismal analyses of pop culture media
Yep fellow stacies, I'm betting this one is a virgin with a little 2 inch dick.

Attached: tttt.jpg (1739x1446, 365K)

I can't drive but I can fly a helicopter

>femanon here
>pic related

fuck this fucking filter and anyone who fucking likes it

Attached: tits.png (1338x275, 458K)

Fuck off disgusting tranny

Kys fucking hypergamy bullshit

Parallel parking is unecessary. Just go far, far out of your way like I do whenever parking in a city environment is required.

I can't believe how alpha i really am

Attached: 1545252303115.jpg (184x274, 7K)

>mexicans and negroes teach their kids to drive at around 12
>there are whiteoids in their mid 20s and early 30s that have never been on the driver's seat of a car
How come?

They can't take the bikepill.

Attached: 1561989927775.jpg (761x1200, 717K)

There isn't a lad in here i couldn't chin out but tbqh lads i'm not about that. I'm a lover not a fighter

I can drive but i hate it, so i get my brther to drive me around

I can drive you stupid roastie piece of garbage. Doesn't matter what I can do because I have subchad looks.

Same man, i'm 18 years old too and started driving and fucking hell people drive so fucking fast around here and I almost got in a road rage for no reason, shit fucking sucks. I even drive by the speed limit and i'm still slow.

I've been driving for years and my car is already paid off though

Attached: 1487963140071.jpg (512x512, 52K)

Literally this
Coupled with bipolar anger/suicidal issues so I'm liable to wanting to turn it into my own little death machine if I'm behind the wheel at a moments notice

Niggy how the fuck does anyo ne over 18 not have a car and cant drive one at the least? Im 19 and already gots a nice car. Gotta be an autist not to have one.

brain damaged from a stroke lmao
I have problems with vision, perception, concentration, and thinking speed

money you spoiled little prick.

I guess other than handicapped beyond belief, I expect physically healthy people at least have a license and own a car

Not everyone has rich or wealthy parents or support to buy themselves a car, go back to sucking your mom tits faggot

>can't even drive a car
I'm just afraid of killing someone

I have extreme anxiety and poor hand-eye coordination to drive.
>30 years old and still no license.

i love cars and all, but it's stupid that in the us you HAVE to have a car
like you guys don't even have id cards and use driver's licences instead lmao

Attached: 1 Y_Ul9W-qd4j68vkQduORHg.jpg (500x331, 99K)

There is no such thing as can't drive a car. Even absolute retards in Pakistan and Africa drive cars without ever stepping foot in a driving school. I have never operated a vehicle because my (((government))) demands 2k euros to get a permit to drive a car. Fuck those jews