OO

My parents just caught me with weed lads. Luckily I dont hang out with friends and dont really give a shit about playing vidya so they cant punish me. What do you think they'll do?

Attached: 1493595202295.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2373294/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498890/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mom kicked me out when she found my dime bag, and honestly it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Within a couple months I worked out a place to live with a roommate and got an ok warehouse job. We smoked eachothers weed and both chipped in on a monthly kush fund

Do you live in some shit hole country? Where in the first world is weed still stigmatized?

not OP but I live in Detroit and when my folks caught me with weed they flipped and its like.. bruh. Its legal and Im allowed to use it. shit helps with my ptsd man

You deserve it
What a loser
Or maybe it has to do with the fact that not everyone has poor drug addicted parents

>shit helps with my ptsd maaaaaaaaan

Attached: f849d2be02992464b38d9b0b21ae20f5_400x400.jpeg.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Wonder why weed still has such stigma here, despite being one of the "safest" drugs to consume, relative to everything else. I dont mean its clean, but it hasnt killed anyone directly. You'll be fine op. My mom found my stash years ago and I never stopped. Never got caught despite her knowing I still did it. Eventually she got over it and just makes snide remarks about it but never gets confrontational, as I come home safe and stay out of trouble everytime. Some faggots will always make us smokers look bad but theres no hobby or addiction or whatever in the world that doesnt have bad eggs.

Attached: 1564035099840.png (800x600, 207K)

Weed is for losers and there is a good reason why stereotypes exist.

Attached: 20190807_011927.png (480x417, 71K)

that image just says that a lot of people smoke weed lmao you might be retarded

Cali. My dad is Mexican and did it all the time and my mom is pretty conservative but still pretty cool. I thought that they would be cool with it but they are mad that I didnt tell them that i had it. Like what am i supposed to do? "Hey mom, just bought some weed, gonna go smoke."

I don't smoke weed, but you're a loser too, Fuck you, and the pot smokers. And fuck the people I met earlier today. And FUCK dogs and FUCK cats I HATE animals and I hate humans and I hate myself. FUCK YOU AND EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD.
Fuck everyone that does ANYTHING other then kill themselves. THEY SUCK. YOU SUCK. I SUCK. WE SUCK. THIS SITUATION WE'RE ALL IN SUCKS. BEING ALIVE SUCKS.
FUCK
CUNT
i hate it all i hate it all i hate it all i hate it all i hate everything because it hates me,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park

>but it hasnt killed anyone directly.
uh
what

>detroit
>dude weed lmao
>muh ptsd
>bruh
nigger

Care to prove otherwise? Actions as a result of smoking=/=Death by THC consumption

>all I got out of that image is that ppl smoke weed hurr durr
>you dumb hurrr
Look at the pot calling the kettle black
Calm down lad

really that is all the image says, some people smoke weed and make above this threshold of money, and some people smoke weed and make below this threshold of money... consensus everyone loves weed

fucking kid
fucking loser
fucking nigger
fucking retard
weed should be regarded the same as alcohol, even tho it doesn't make you lose your judgment as bad as alcohol, it impairs your motor skills in a similar way
did you even read that picture?
interesting, that goes in accordance with what experience has led me to believe
I would like to read the actual studio
fucking retard
yes but high earning people don't make it a big part of their personality
that's what I hate about weed users even tho I make weed tea every Sunday

>yes but high earning people don't make it a big part of their personality
is life all about high earnings for you? why aren't you pushing drugs and guns then that is where the real money is at. you probably work some square as job anyways

They're gonna smoke it you dope.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee 6.45 percent cuntent slishy slosh queef like you made of beef

Attached: 672.jpg (625x564, 43K)

Jokes on them. The battery is burnt.

>yes but high earning people don't make it a big part of their personality
and i think -keep this in mind, i fucking "think"-, it's because these losers have so very little going on in their lives that they go and use weed as some sort of way to add spark to their peasant life
if stoners are seen as lazy it's because most of them are: weed has this particularity of making boring shit interesting
>is life all about high earnings for you?
you posted a picture comparing the % of weed users between different people with different annual incomes/education level so i approached my argument from that angle you fucking mongoloid

>weed should be regarded the same as alcohol, even tho it doesn't make you lose your judgment as bad as alcohol, it impairs your motor skills in a similar way

It already is by law, I dont see your point. And that's not the point I was trying to make

Holy shit you mouthbreathers do not know how to read.

>People who make less than 20k are 19 percent of the population
>28 percent of that 19 percent are weed smokers
Woahhhh

And also
>Those who earn more than 75k are 33 percent of the population
>25 percent OF that 33 percent are weed smokers.

So in conclusion, weed smokers are more likely to be poor. You stupid idiots.
And last but not least

College graduates make 27 percent of the population but only 19 percent of that 27 percent are weed smokers.

You dumb retards need some reading comprehension skills and some math skills. Brainlets.

Attached: 928.png (680x430, 187K)

>I dont see your point. And that's not the point I was trying to make

i just kinda wanted to add an opinion of mine to your argument and see what other anons would say
weed is still illegal here so that's where my post came from

there's this one anti weed mega autist who keeps posting in these threads

lower income is associated with lower conscientiousness. people with lower conscientiousness are likely to not prioritise things like money and career. they're also more likely to use drugs recreationally.
weed does not change your personality or drive. I know literal millionaires who would smoke weed everyday and run companies. certain personality types are more likely to smoke weed.
nobody smokes a joint and then suddenly changes their entire life outlook

>All of this cope you made up to justify your degenerate drug habit

Attached: laugh.gif (331x197, 1.65M)

>le cope

sorry. i thought I was speaking to a non moron

you sTupid underage FAGGeT

>sorry. i thought I was speaking to a non moron
Not me though. I always thought you were a stupid faggot.

>mom..dad..i know i live in your house and have to follow the rules of your household because i live here rent free and you pay for everything...but maaaan its legal here and i got ptsd maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

explain what's wrong about my argument. the facts I presented are purely scientific

I'm not trying to """justify""" anything. I'm saying weed has no effect on personality. I'm a lazy neet with or without weed. the idea that weed makes people lazy is a tired trope

>Pulling anecdotes out my ass is scientific

Attached: CtdmC5XUkAAi43A.jpg_large.jpg (1024x961, 62K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2373294/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3498890/

Attached: Tukey-test-results-and-comparing-each-pair-of-adjusted-mean.png (850x831, 107K)

>Personality traits are considered risk factors for drug use, and, in turn, the psychoactive substances impact individuals' traits
Aka psuedoscience
Into the the trash it goes

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Don't tell me to fucking calm down. I'll calm down when I'm done. AND I AINT DONE.
i hate you people and i hate the animals and the plants and the matter and myself and even the things that don't exist. Why I gotta exist? Why am I here? Fuck this stupid thread too. Holy shit you guys are ALL retarded. Even me. We all deserve to be Joan Of Arc'd. Weed? What ABOUT weed? You wanna post about weed go to the weed board, which is /b/. OH BUT Jow Forums IS JUST /b2/ ISN'T IT?
NO. IT. AIN'T.
I don't care about weed. Look at all of you caring about it. Why? You have opinions about it, good or bad, and think that it MATTERS? WHAT YOU THINK MATTERS? YOU'R OPINIONS? NO. THEY. DON'T.
You wanna smoke I hope you smoke enough to blacken your lungs and cough out your vocal chords leaving you a mute which is fine because nobody listens to each other anyways.
If you don't smoke, I hope you get hit by a drunk driver and are forced to be alive at the hospital even though you're in pain.

I'm sorry guys I'm just really upset.

Attached: peepal.jpg (1920x400, 82K)

if you genuinely believe that the most hard working square person in the world would suddenly turn into a hippy bum if they took a puff from a joint you are legitimately retarded. these personality factors have been studied pre and after use.

>if you genuinely believe that the most hard working square person in the world would suddenly turn into a hippy bum
Yeah that's why only 19 percent of users are college graduates LMAO

>You dumb retards need some reading comprehension skills and some math skills. Brainlets.

i don't know if you are being retarded on purpose because you're just embarrasing yourself man

let's calculate first the brute percentages of weed smokers between that 88% of the total sample they are using (i don't know what happened to the other 22%)

>>People who make less than 20k are 19 percent of the population
>28 percent of that 19 percent are weed smokers
28% * 19% = 0.0532% of weed users
>Those who earn more than 75k are 33 percent of the population
>25 percent OF that 33 percent are weed smokers.
25% * 33% = 0.0575%
>College graduates make 27 percent of the population but only 19 percent of that 27 percent are weed smokers.
27% * 19% = 0.0513%

wow it seems the total % of weed users is mostly made of people who earn more than 75k a year
and between those values there's a slight deviation which isn't even significant
but what does it mean?
it means fucking nothing, just numbers which are used to make interpretations by editors of "le epic science weekly" (like what i did there by not taking in account the percentage every group represented)
you have to be completely stupid to arrive to a conclusion like this:
>So in conclusion, weed smokers are more likely to be poor.
no you fucking retard, it doesn't
if it meant anything it would be an indicator that poor people are more likely to be weed smokers, which is a completely different thing
but it's expectable since living in the fucking getto exposes you to all kind of fuckery including only drug use
and the only significant difference between those groups is the 19% of people who've graduated college, the other one isn't even a difference of 5%

i don't give a shit about stoners, they can go eat shit for all i care but i get triggered by fucking kids like you who use numbers without even knowing the very basics of logic or descriptive statistics
>scientific
you too kill yourself

Attached: 1528426185407.jpg (500x375, 66K)

Did you do these surveys yourself? Did you survey every college graduate in the country? Let me tell you something you're not gonna find out otherwise: everyone fucking smokes you friendless loser. Not literally everyone, of course, but I've worked for professional chefs making 6x what you do that still smoke a blunt with me after work.

You reefer madness niggers are so out of touch, you probably don't realize non-weed smokers are in the minority.

>Yeah that's why only 19 percent of users are college graduates LMAO

nevermind he's being retarded deliveratively
ignore and hide

Both of you imbeciles are getting too heated in your argumentation. I agree with you but still I must just say, STOP BEING FAGS ABOUT IT.
STOP IT
ALL OF YOU
EVERYONE
EVERY
SINGLE
PERSON
ON EARTH
IF THEY'D STOP BEING SUCH FAGGOTS ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING
WE'D HAVE SO MUCH
WE'D HAVE EVERYTHING
WE'D BE IN THE STARSHIPS BY NOW
BUT WE GOTTA STOP BEING CHIMPS FLINGING SHIT AT EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE OF OUR OPINIONS.

I'm not arguing about weed retard I'm arguing about your use of statistics

fuck stats. i post no stats im not stat guy.
just be carful about weed. use it right. use it for meditation, yoga, reading, studying, and mathematics. It's putting you in a mind state where it's harder to imput but eaiser to learn the stuff you're doing. This can train you to either Jow Forums /x/ /lit/ /sci/ Jow Forums /ic/ //mu/ and Jow Forums or it can lead you to doing what I did and playing morrowind and runescape for a month.

And don't argue rudely, ever. That goes for the anti-weed people too.

> but eaiser to learn the stuff you're doing.
to clarify in advance what I meant by this;
It's the same as studying when you're half asleep from either just waking up or not sleeping for a while. Harder to input, requires more effort, which makes the process more muscle memory effecting.
Many musicians were weed users. I think this is partially why.

>living with your parents

lmao i moved out of my parents house because they were smoking too much weed

>that 88% of the total sample they are using (i don't know what happened to the other 22%)
Brainlet
>28% * 19% = 0.0532%
>25% * 33% = 0.0575%
>hurr durr this decimal is bigger than the other one it means barely more people from upper middle class smoke more
>heh QED MUDDAFUGGA
>mfw you thought this was going to disprove my argument
You're doing it all wrong, you stupid retard.
Even if 0.0575 is bigger than 0.0532 by a small margin, it does not disprove the fact that

>Early marijuana use associated with abnormal brain function, lower IQ
>Pot use can lead to a dramatic decrease in intelligence over time
>Regular cannabis use leads to a decrease in creativity
>Smoking pot can lead to addiction, depression, anxiety, headaches, memory loss, paranoia, and sleep disorders
>Weed smoking Havard university students confirmed brainlets
>casual use of pot has now been shown to have a mental cost of reduced motivation to work.

All sources posted on this pastebin

pastebin.com/2eWJw0Lr

So in conclusion, even if there's barely more upper class smokers, they are not making more than non smoking upper middle class folks. Therefore, they are
just as useless as the poor marijuana smokers.

You honestly just embarrassed yourself. It is so cute when brainlets like you think they know what they're talking about. Can't wait to hear what kind of mental gymnastics you're going to make up next, retard.

Attached: 1565561637181.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>eat shit for all i care but i get triggered by fucking kids like you who use numbers without even knowing the very basics of logic or descriptive statistics
You don't even know the basics of them either you mongoloid.
All of your post is basically you sperging out because you don't like statistics that go against your narrative so you had to write a wall full of cope that no one cares about. Facts do not care about your feelings, sweaty.

Pic related its you

Attached: c5d8f7d121e41d990b3bef63a1bb1347bb8135a2b5e620bc26497c208e26a208.png (522x579, 703K)

sorry it was 79%, but you both missed the point entirely

i'm not even arguing about marijuana users, i'm arguing about how they interpret numbers

take this as an example:
>So in conclusion, weed smokers are more likely to be poor.
and compare it to the pic, which says
>Having more education also seems to make it less likely that you are a user.
do you notice the difference there?

>You honestly just embarrassed yourself. It is so cute when brainlets like you think they know what they're talking about. Can't wait to hear what kind of mental gymnastics you're going to make up next, retard.
>You don't even know the basics of them either you mongoloid.
All of your post is basically you sperging out because you don't like statistics that go against your narrative so you had to write a wall full of cope that no one cares about.

i don't see you disproving what i said
or maybe you think i'm this guy >Even if 0.0575 is bigger than 0.0532 by a small margin, it does not disprove the fact that
read
>(like what i did there by not taking in account the percentage every group represented)

what a pair of smug fucking morons

willie nelson and tommy chong and snoop dogg all smoke weed and they will live much longer than you will. they are also much wiser and have accomplished much more than you ever will. and they all smoke weed daily.

yet another fucking retard missing the point entirely

of all the points you made you could have done something productive with your life. I made a comment earlier came back hours later to find you still crying that people don't understand your "point". smoke one, don't smoke one. you are going to be dust in the end and nobody will remember your name.

christ now i see why these guys hate weed users so fucking much

who are these guys? stop trying to act like you are on the in crowd when you are the biggest loser of all

>18 posters
>we are obviously the only ones here loser
go smoke a joint and go to sleep, you have a job to lose tomorrow

from my personal experince all pot heads ive been around who I used to smoke (i quit years ago btw) all of them just seemed like bad people and when I know someone smokes pot I just assume that your a bad person, they all seem to be thieves and liars and low lives who are depressed as fuck (the reason why i used to smoke)

Attached: 1559010975183.jpg (800x583, 74K)