Not gonna lie I'm a bit of an attention whore and I like when people wonder about me and want to talk to me...

not gonna lie I'm a bit of an attention whore and I like when people wonder about me and want to talk to me. I kind of want some orbiters but every person I have seen who is an orbiter is a virgin cuck. I mostly really just want some good friends, that's all. I feel like anyone I talk to gets close with me and then I get ghosted after a while

Attached: 8765432.png (200x200, 71K)

everyone loves attention
it's validation from outside yourself, so it feels like you can trust it
it's okay to be an attention whore, but try not to be annoying and maybe people won't ghost you

You're going to have to find some like between orbiter and friend because I feel those are pretty different things

I feel like you pretty much answered your own problem

Attached: 155fa9a1f61d3e7d880210827479.jpg (797x808, 38K)

when you're so reliant on a person and needy for them to talk to you, you don't realize how annoying you might get lol

I often wish people would go out of their way to talk to me, I think it's a natural desire.
but maybe I'm different in that I almost never go out of my way to talk to others
I think it's a balancing act of knowing how much you should give and take

being social is hard..

Attached: 38661379_p0_master1200.jpg (900x969, 443K)

I'm pretty sure most people wish people would go out of their way to talk to them imo

If ur near me and qt I'll take u out qt

Am in the same boat user. If I figure out the solution, I'll let you know

so you want to eat a huge turd but don't want it to taste like shit.

Feel free to message me user
Thundy#8497

Attached: frog.jpg (957x751, 64K)

yeah you're right, I'm probably just not giving enough
the few times people do send me a message first I'm always really happy
there have been people in my past who have consistently made efforts to talk to me, and they are some of the nicest people in my life
I should try to be more like those people

Attached: EA8714tU8AEVGr-.jpg (696x984, 82K)

For me at least I had like 1-2 encounters of reaching out first that were not reciprocated so I assumed no one wanted to talk or hang out. Still working past that oof

I'm sorry to hear that user
we've all had our fair share of rejection
but just because it happens shouldn't mean you lose hope
everyone struggles with that kind of thing, so don't feel too bad
try to surround yourself with people who care about you

how old are u? from user

thank u. thats very sweet

well I think we should be friends, I'd give you my discord but I don't like dropping it on this board anymore.
If you have one, and want to be friends, then post yours and I will add you.
If you don't feel like it I won't mind either way, but I'd like to be friends

Life is better with pain to go with the happiness. Sure, enjoy our attention, but also enjoy being used up single parent with mild autism in your 30's.

Attached: 573px-Francisco_de_Goya_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_1819-1823.jpg (573x1024, 135K)

Lol he got you, cheers

better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all
if this is failure, then it's a very small price to pay for a chance at making a new friend

if u want to add me then u drop ur discord

okay yuria :)

Attached: et.jpg (586x564, 35K)

I'm 21 user, I live in the United States.

Good man origami :)

Ill be your friend, we can orbit each other.

myopia#7176

I think either I'm making people annoyed with me being confused and clueless all the time or making people feeling bored because of me being a boring person in general. Other than that, at least you're doing fine with it.