Sister brought her friends over and gave me notice so I can stay in my room

>sister brought her friends over and gave me notice so I can stay in my room
>been here for the whole day, didnt eat and cant go to the kitchen to grab a sandwich

I'll go to sleep and hope their annoying asses left by the time I wake up. Times like these make me realize just how much I loathe socially outgoing people.

Attached: IMG_20190716_111056.jpg (1355x1048, 76K)

this is surreal levels of social anxiety
just get yourself some food, wave, smile, maybe nod if they try to talk to you

>this is surreal levels of social anxiety
I think you're just a normie.

Calm down and just go to the kitchen idiot. What would Nick think?

>being told you cant go anywhere in your own fucking home
stop being a little bitch op

i feel you, OP. i wouldn't be able to get food, either. just go to sleep, they'll leave.

You look like a bigger weirdo by starving yourself and pissing in bottles.
That is how I get over my social anxiety. Mental illnesses in general are about thinking irrationally about things. You just have to identify the irrational part and realize that you are in the wrong and then act how a normal rational person would.

Fuck those dumb roastie sluts user
Make yourself a fucking sandwich, and if they try to talk to you, dont say anything.

Never let a disgusting f*male stop you from eating

Attached: 1564436301101.jpg (285x322, 46K)

>every girl is a roasty slut
So why are you an incel if they're so eager to spread their legs?

>53862658

>hur dur wy inkel if grl sloot???
They only want Chad to fuck their holes, retard.

I'm not an incel and I'm not eager to spread any girls legs.

Attached: get_out.png (595x570, 276K)

Just woke up, they left. Theres some leftover pizza apparently, pretty sweet.

Or you could try and FUCK their annoying asses

I dont get how girls do it. Theyre all so normal and have so many friends like guys like me and you sit in our rooms alonr all day

I don't bother dwelling on it. Girls can make friends easier, oh well. I don't like making friends so it's not my problem.

I used to think these threads were memes until I started developing anxiety and panic disorder. >brother and his 3 kids visit mom and i
>i hide in the closet for 9 hours with a jug of water
>pee my pants, can't even sleep or i might snore and alert them to my presence
It got worse.
>sister brough her boyfriend and daughter to visit mom and i a few months later
>think i'll just hide in closet
>"oh by the way i'm staying for 3 days"
>mom pays for a hotel room just so i don't have to feel ashamed and confronted by sister
I refuse to let anyone besides my mom look at my face. I won't leave my house except to visit my therapist. Even when I see my therapist, I wear a bath towel over my head and face.

Attached: 1553667980184.gif (300x300, 384K)

You need Jesus user. And I mean that unironically.

Jesus loves us all and forgives us if we accept Him in our heart, right? I'm coming to see Him soon enough, user. I wasn't meant for this world.

>mom pays for a hotel room
OK you have actually ascended to a whole new level, I'm sorry user but I'm actually laughing my ass off.

Attached: EnormousSilkyKingfisher-max-1mb.gif (240x233, 351K)

Stay strong user, pray to God and go to Church. Talk to your priest.

>not keeping a drawer of emergency food
You must be nes at this. A few cans of Vienna sausages, some sauce packets, a sleevd of crackers, and some water should be handy.

$360 for 3 nights, just so I can avoid my sister and her lectures. I'm lucky that my mom understands my self-loathing. I've been in institutions before, medicated and unmedicated. Nothing makes a difference and she has accepted that I'll simply die on the streets without her assistance. Again, I'm lucky. She really loves me and doesn't want that to happen to me. I'm slowly redpilling her on suicide and getting her to buy a gun since I can't buy one legally and then I can blow my brains out. If she doesn't come around to the idea by 2022, then I'm going to find some other way, probably train tracks.
Can't go outside. Haven't been to church in 4 years. Sorry user. I love you and thank you for your concern.

That's normal social anxiety. You clearly have no acquaintance with it.

How long ago did this start?

If you're having serious problems leaving the house an understanding Priest could come to you. Reach out for help instead of despairing in isolation.

Do they really do that? How would I get ahold of a priest? I'm worried that he would visit me and be disgusting by my living conditions. He would also think I'm just some stinky ugly loser and tell me he doesn't have time to be burdened by worthless freaks.
About a year ago. I've always had panic attacks and anxiety but it escalated when I couldn't handle my sister lecturing me during a visit. Also, my nieces and nephews are becoming teenagers and don't look at me kindly like they did as little kids. Now they surely know how pathetic and stupid I am. My very existence is a sin. God ought to reconsider his stance on abortion, on my behalf.

Attached: huffman.jpg (1344x672, 273K)

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Were you OK facing people before your sister started lecturing you, and, if so, is that not something you can do when she's not around?

>How would I get ahold of a priest?
Contact your local parishes and see if they can help.

>I'm worried that he would visit me and be disgusting by my living conditions. He would also think I'm just some stinky ugly loser and tell me he doesn't have time to be burdened by worthless freaks
Well, obviously try to clean up and be presentable for him but be up front ahead of time as to what issues you're having and a good priest will be understanding. If the priest reacts negatively then don't despair and lose hope in God, turn to another priest. If you keep knocking and keep asking God will provide. He loves you but lets Satan test you because he knows you're capable of overcoming your predicament. Keep faith and reach out user, the Church itself is always open to those who need it and it's thought of as a spiritual Hospital for those who need it. Don't be afraid to reach out, someone will be able to help you, God willing. Good luck user.

You have to be one special case of pathetic, to be this sacred and think your that important that you cant even go to the kitchen and get food because your sister is hanging out with her friend, wow youre honestly a hopeless case

something something preaching to the choir

>facing people before your sister started lecturing you
Sort of. I dropped out of community college 8 semesters in a row, only making it about 3 weeks at most, some times dropping out one day in. All because my classes were full of hot, beautiful 18 year olds and here is fat, ugly old me. Even when I was 17, I looked like I was 40 and no one believed me when I told them my age. I'm balding and and have a big beard, sort of like Roby Duke. I thought college was supposed to be better than high school, more mature, but girls took pictures of me waddling around and some black guy was drawing a picture of me in class that I peeked at. He was laughing with his girlfriend and not even PAYING attention. I couldn't stand it.

That was the first phase. After that, I gave up on college and tried volunteering. Turns out volunteers tend to be COLLEGE STUDENTS hahaha!! The group therapy sessions I went to for minimal social interaction became overrun with 20s to 30s girls (women I suppose at this point), single mothers with 2 kids, eat pray love types who had nothing in common with me. Bipolar/borderline personalities. Then, my only friend I had from high school died in 2018, my grandparents died soon after, and my sister started acting like a bitch when I used to love her so much. She was my favorite sibling and I also looked forward to seeing her (she's 10 years older).

Phase two, here I am. Pissing my pants, making my mom spend her well-earned money on hotels to hide me. I'm at a loss. I've been medicated, been to therapy, what the fuck happened? I was always awkward and nervous but not to this extent. I've fallen off the god damn deepend. It has crossed my mind that I'd be comfortable just staying in the closet 24/7. I can't let that happen but I'm slipping and falling in the mud. It's why I'm even considering turning to with his advice for a priest, my last resort.
I'll clean up and try my hardest to see him. Thank you user.

Attached: 1563993702574.png (658x702, 16K)

Have to agree with this user.
They have no interest in you so just get food and go back to your room.