R9k, how do I find a bf that loves and appreciates me, is smol like me, and wholesome and cuddly?

R9k, how do I find a bf that loves and appreciates me, is smol like me, and wholesome and cuddly?

I'm a uni student, with a few friends. Mostly I just study, go to the gym (washed up athlete), and watch yt to unwind. Not part of any club rn, no job. I get really bad panic attacks, so that drives guys away.

Pls help. I want to find someone IRL who will hug me. I just want to be cherished ;_;

Attached: received_650392135472105.jpg (1080x1014, 50K)

The first step is to be a girl, you got that right?

What uni you at qt? Plz be west coast

If ur cute and small I would luvvv u and hold u

let's talk OP, it sounds like you're hurting

>smol like me
if you're talking about underweight on bmi scale, then yes
>tfw watch youtube 99% of the time
>tfw can also get panic attacks

But sadly I can't hug you irl

Try grindr. Try getting drunk at bars with no expectations and chat it with with people.

pooniversity is a poonfest filled with oppoonretunities to find other fags

yes so that's a good start

West coast but Canada

:(
I mean I could use a friend, too

No I also mean, short. Bc I'm 5', tall guys intimidate me. I want a boy who's sof and approachable

Thx :,) but how do I make someone do that for me irl

What country bruh

Its not like I'm going to hurt you with my height, don't worry about that, also short girls are bae af

>tfw I am from Europe
if you want to talk to people though I am here and probably other anons as well

first i want to hear you say what your problem is

Attached: A1BEBB93-7ACD-4362-8D7A-3D45E48E0579.jpg (682x443, 59K)

idk desu i cant find anyone in IRL to love and cuddle me either. Im only 5'6 and love to cuddle if only i was in canada

you're sad because you don't have a boyfriend right?
i'll be your boyfriend, drop your number

Attached: 041D53CB-D85A-4D5C-B81B-AFD5A1CE6755.jpg (960x540, 31K)

i feel a connection between me and you, i can drive to any state in the US just for you babe

Attached: 510FD465-5AC3-4C97-B45E-A76883CE8BFF.jpg (1600x839, 144K)

nvm that's fucking gay, just keep going to the gym and maybe you'll feel better

Attached: 24C6FCAD-3334-442A-83D4-54D5F03A978A.jpg (674x328, 32K)

I just find tall or masculine guys scary. I have tall friends, but I can't date them. It's just not comfy

I have friends, but none of them are close. I used to have a bf, but I was a rebound.
My parents weren't affectionate growing up, and sometimes they hit me.
Idk. I just feel like I'm unwanted and unlovable.

With a calc exam coming up, I think I'm going to fail it. In times like that, I want hugs and headpats for comfort, but I don't have anyone to do that for me

I might not be able to give pats or alike because I am far away but if you want to talk with someone you can add me
Drilas#1925

Attached: 16265287_418029085203034_3445968676436356885_n.jpg (603x960, 57K)

tfw ur perfect height. you're still 6" taller than me.
If it helps, sometimes I surround my self w pillows, cover with a blanket, and put a heater under it. Comfy af and it make you feel less alone

I'm Canadian

If insurance covers therapy, it should cover professional cuddlers too

ur pefect height for me too and that sounds really comfy, i just cuddle my pillow lol. Also im sorry about ur reltionship with ur parents :(

I hate you all just so so much, from the very bottom of my heart.

there is no helping girls. you always fall for some chad dipshit that treats you like garbage. so just go fuck a chad and leave us alone.