How would you feel if you found out your parents aren't your biological parents but they didn't adopt you...

How would you feel if you found out your parents aren't your biological parents but they didn't adopt you? Like say there was a clerical error in the hospital and you ended up with the wrong parents?

Attached: DbKymz4526RrLTxGNUbGG.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

this is some specific scenario that wouldn't change much but here's some /cyberpunk/ pics

Attached: 1560627072820.jpg (910x480, 135K)

Is the implication we will have GFs in the future?

>Is the implication we will have GFs in the future?
no, that cyberpunk is fake and gay

Attached: 1552258098097.jpg (900x642, 288K)

I really don't get it, Its release date is April 16 2020

>Its release date is April 16 2020
yes it is

Attached: 1560710134836.png (660x765, 462K)

>if you found out your parents aren't your biological parents but they didn't adopt you
I would try to fuck all my attractive female cousins

I am 27 so I guess it wouldn't matter this late in the game

>How would you feel if you found out your parents aren't your biological parents
No differently
>but they didn't adopt you
Still no difference in my views on them

I'd be worried about what genetic problems I might have from my biological parents. I'd also want to know if I can get cooler surnames out of it, as mine suck.

Would you try to find your real parents for the hell of it?
What is it, an no, no one is going to dox you

nah. too mmuch efforttt

>Would you try to find your real parents for the hell of it?
No, why the fuck would I care about them when the people who raised me are in my life already?

Out of morbid curiosity.

Anyways, the reason I made this thread is because I look like a bastard child. Nothing like anyone in my family. Literally the only one I have seen in my family with brown eyes, and I'm talking far reaching extended family included. I got a DNA test so I wanna see if I'm even related to them. The lack of nervousness my parents feel about this test, and the fact they haven't come clean probably means they didn't adopt me at the very least.

That said Im 25 and my sentiment closely resembles everyone's in this thread, I wouldn't care.

>Would you try to find your real parents for the hell of it?
Yeah Ill beg them for a new graphix card

>last quoted
I don't GET the answer, but answering the question: I would only want to look for them because my last name is ugly and I'd see a chance to get a better one. I most likely wouldn't bother

If the story was tragic, though, like they had me stolen from them and were left in anguish for years wanting to know about their kid, I'd show up to give them closure.

Knowing about my genetic background, including diseases to look out for would be a plus, but I wouldn't bother just for that. I would show up if my biological parents are rich, though.

>is because I look like a bastard child
are you sure you're aren't just another amerimutt species to be cherished

Attached: 1550087029489.jpg (939x952, 191K)

Nah I'm good looking, no complaints there, just have way darker hair and darker eyes than anyone in my family, extended or not.

>just have way darker hair and darker eyes than anyone in my family,
could be just recessive genes then since u failed to mention more relevant characteristics liek bone structure

Desu I wouldn't care. If my parents don't even know, I wouldn't tell them either. I'm theirs, they're mine, we're all happy.

Don't think that's a thing with brown eyes is it? Like why is there no brown eyes in my family but I have it. Also I thought brown eyes are dominant trait

>Don't think that's a thing with brown eyes is it
yes brown eyes are dominant and can resurface even after generations of blue eyes

Eye color is determined by multiple genes, and it's why people can end up with things like radial heterochromia where the inside half of the iris has pigment while the outer doesn't, or just spots inside the iris, or why there are different intensities to each color (light brown vs dark brown for example). It's not impossible or unheard of for people with blue eyes to have children, or even a single child, with brown eyes.