Real girls get to learn about being feminine from the mom and the friends and have their entire childhood and teenage...

Real girls get to learn about being feminine from the mom and the friends and have their entire childhood and teenage years to practice and safely mess up and learn and develop their skills and style. I was born male and only in adulthood have I finally found the strength to allow myself to be feminine but because I missed out on so much I'll look like a gross tranny clown, it's not fair.

>just google and youtube guides on skincare, haircare, voice training, fashion, posture, mannerisms, for hours and go in public and make a fool of yourself for months in the hopes that you eventually learn enough to offset how male you are, it's easy

How am I supposed to do this? It's so overwhelming and feels impossible and it feels like the entire world wants me to fail and hates me just because of how I was born

Attached: dork souls.jpg (986x1000, 236K)

No matter how hard you try you'll always be a gross tranny clown.

>How am I supposed to do this?
part of it is being okay with not passing. Maybe its loser talk from me but I'll never pass. That's not going to stop me from being me. After the fucked up life I live people's opinions mean nothing to me.

I hope some day it's legal to kill you.

The road is going to be tough for you, and i will not lie to you, people are going to hate simply because you are who you are. All i can say is if this is truly what makes you happy its worth every ounce of effort, rest of the world be damned

why not choose to be a normal, faggot weeb tranny fuck?

>I was born male
You're still male. All the drugs in the world won't change your DNA, boy. At the end of the day, all the money and all the drugs and all the surgeries in the world can't make you any more than a man wearing women's clothing.
>b-but muh plastic tits
A flat chested woman isn't a man. Plastic tits don't make you a woman any more than a teenage goth girl's fuzzy cat ears make her a cat.
>muh bottom surgery
Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman, it just makes you a man who cut off his dick.

Attached: russian_bomber.jpg (1024x680, 128K)

just dress up as gwyndolin and be my gf

You don't ask a board full of male autists and transphobes about how to present female for starters
find people who are supportive or have been through the same thing

i.e. seek other delusional fags for delusion-reinforcement

Attached: 1507348299047.jpg (585x621, 47K)

Oof imagine how to learn how to be a female
Fuck off transtrender fetishist faggot

Attached: 1562555550690.png (1440x2880, 1003K)

whats the next fad, trans race? im a white man with bbq

anyways pls someone gimme their boipucci
i am an incel and need to burst my load :<
i'd do anything even paying please

If you're an actual tranny with dysphoria, you already have a feminine brain to a degree, so unironically just bee you'reself instead of trying to revolve your life around a stereotype.
If you're not an actual tranny, detransition you faggot.

I don't even really care about being feminine I just want to be feminine enough that other people treat me like a woman

>How am I supposed to do this?

A good start would be getting very clear about what the goal is.

Real talk: You were not born a woman, so pining for that route through life is a waste of time. Reality doesn't care, and will move forward with or without your acceptance.

So, what do you actually want the end goal to be here? Something within the realms of possibility. If you're 30 with low income and a goal of passing 100%, you probably need a revisit with that 'realistic' part of the goal setting. On the other hand if you just want to be comfortable in your own skin, perhaps that doesn't require the magical 100% pass rate, but instead something like changing your support network and moving to somewhere where free expression, rather than binary conformity, is encouraged (e.g. SF).

>How am I supposed to do this? It's so overwhelming and feels impossible and it feels like the entire world wants me to fail and hates me just because of how I was born
Be a man.

stop trying to be something you arent

Maybe you should stop forcing an idea of yourself.

If you are not those feminine things, and do not have those behaviors then why the fuck are you forcing yourself to learn them while being depressed about how they don't fit you?

You live in a fantasy world. Grow up

stop caring user

nobody will give a shit about what you do

>I finally found the strength to allow myself to be feminine

my sides

There's no easy passes for your lot, nor for many others similarly and not so similarly circumstanced. The world's still going to hate you as a man, either way. Even if you weren't trying to forsake it.

You're chasing happiness in things that are ephemeral, and rapidly exceeding past your grasp. Youth fades. Don't expect fulfillment in trying to appease others. They'll pity you at best. Maybe use you if they stand something to gain from it. Those types won't stick around when that's no longer the case. You're not going to command respect, or sincere gratitude in mere appearances.

At the end of those days and long years ahead, it's just going to be you, mostly. Maybe you should start by treating yourself kinder, and focus on your needs. Then perhaps you can start to create a means to make yourself happy by your own two-hands.