I'm about to eat dinner. I spent most of today shitposting, exercising and watching anime. Still looking for an e-gf...

I'm about to eat dinner. I spent most of today shitposting, exercising and watching anime. Still looking for an e-gf, pic attached is me.

Thundy#8497

Attached: may.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Dude your a loser. AVOID. What's the point of messaging someone who doesn't message back.

jannies, how the fuck is this allowed.

yeah this guy has been at it for weeks now

you're really cute, should have no problem finding gf

My dude, you're a good looking fellow and all, but why the fuck are you looking for a girlfriend online? Don't you think it is better in real life? Your looks are 8/10 in my opinion, so why and e-gf?

Hey bro I've been looking for you

Attached: FHLWZHA.jpg (640x480, 72K)

We're on r9k, idiot. If I'm added then I reply, you're probably that salty radical feminist I blocked.

It's not allowed, I've been banned 25 times the past few weeks for shilling.

I'm a NEET and I don't go outside

>I'm a NEET and I don't go outside
Why don't you go outside?

It's comfier inside then outside. I don't need to go outside besides groceries, I'm a self sufficient NEET.

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 28K)

Well, if I was a lady I'd deepthroat your cock so fucking hard

Jannies please do your job, just this once

gl thundy, remember u from a robot server i was on.

pretty based. how? family rich? disability check?

Based lady

Fuck jannies

Thanks bro, the hunt continues

Soon to get disability, schemes I've pulled and I have a lawsuit prepped that could give me over $1m+ ... I own my place and all my bills combined are $400 a month.

Attached: nigge.jpg (960x899, 107K)

What disability?
And what schemes?
And this lawsuit, what's up with that?

glad robochad is still at it

i wouldnt delve any further. you posted your face, and a way for someone to contact you. still, very based.

just curious, really. i'm not a woman, so i'm not gonna add him

Not much I can say about disability or my schemes, sorry. My public information is out there and it could potentially effect me legally if I were to say something. I ended up getting ulcerative colitis after ending Tyson tendies back in April, it's a lifelong disease but it's surprisingly very mild and with decent diet changes I'm fine. Still though I'm expecting to get bigbux.

Yes user, I've talked anonymously about my schemes and what not on here but I can't have anything like that attached to me directly.

Glad you're still here too user

user, what part of *dont post pictures of yourself on r9k* do you not understand?

Attached: 036DE24D-069B-4865-BAA9-EA585B51B741.gif (220x232, 310K)

used to be able to contain stuff like this in ideal gf/bf threads but revently the jannies became _____ and shot themselves in the foot

considering doing it myself even

That's a rule that mods made up that jannies help enforce, neither of whom I respect or care for. There are no rules if you can switch proxies at will.

Checkout VIP72 or Luxsocks if you're going to give it a go user, don't get your real IP address banned. I still shitpost normally on my real IP.