Back to school

What are you studying?
Do you feel you are gonna make it and get a degree?
Are you going to drop out?
Please tell me you are not a bunch of underages still in highschool.

Attached: maya1.jpg (707x1000, 424K)

Criminology and hopefully double major with history. I want to kill myself, but i do not want the cosigners of my loans to suffer.

I flunked out
no idea what im going to do now
my mental state is worse but also better
it feels like a weight has been lifted off me sort of thing you know

Computer science. Will easily get the degree. College isnt difficult whatsoever if you dont have any extracurricular activities to participate in. I do work on the weekends but it doesnt get in the way of school at all.

Attached: 85ECB81B-4F93-4585-98CA-DC6010EDE867.jpg (1688x526, 220K)

>Loan
Why would you do that?
you are at least working now, right?
Nice, can you make videogames?

I can almost see Maya's forbidden zone...

Senior Year
Accounting major
Gonna make it

To all the doubters: Get Nae nae'd

>you are at least working now, right?
as a warehouse slave, yes
that doesnt count

Majoring in history and minoring in English (non-native learner). I've signed up for four classes this semester (133% studies):
>English phonetics and intonation
>Functional Grammar
>American civilization (history and social studies pretty much)
>American literature

I only need to pass three of them, but what bothers me bum is how one of the seminar groups (focusing on American-English pronunciation) crashes with the functional grammar one, and I really liked the prof when she taught me English grammar last semester... I could just do the Brit course, but.... ech.....

>should have graduated last semester
>if I pass all four classes I'll have an entire semester I can dedicate to my bachelors thesis
>finna apply to JET and hopefully do Japan 2020.

Attached: 1446622560149.jpg (503x653, 55K)

It does if you get paid doing something legal
That's the spirit!

Idk man. When all is said and done i will owe 80,000. I probably wont even be able to get a job. I got fucking tricked hook line and sinker. All i wanted is to be happy, but i have inadvertently made my future unbearable

>government approved conversion from loan to grant
>now a bit over 4K USD less in debt
>still got like 33K in debt

>applying for JET as a non native
Is it even possible?
Better start working now, part time jobs are not that bad.

Yeah ive been working over the summer. I have a few thousand saved up, and some extra change to use on books and stuff. I might be able to do this but i feel so overwhelmed

>Better start working now, part time jobs are not that bad.
Nah, I've even got a special grant since I've got the 'tizm (HFA), I get free money for not working since I apparently qualify as retarded.
>>applying for JET as a non native
>Is it even possible?
Yes, you just need to pass some cert stuff... I'm from a country renowned for high English-proficiency, and I know for a fact it's a possibility for me to apply for the JET program, so add in a minor in English and I'm gucci my mane

Attached: tumblr_oceixwzzZX1ur1lnmo1_500.jpg (500x502, 96K)

>Nice, can you make videogames?

yes, ive worked on a few indie games that did well enough to pay for my uni

Attached: 5E5A31E9-F0C2-4606-878B-03085A981A57.jpg (332x474, 148K)

Getting my masters in cs. Mostly because I failed to get a job with my engineering undergrad. Hope I can get over my anxiety/communication problems enough to get a job this time around... I am tired of digging myself into a pit of debt.

Good luck user I want to work in Japan some day too. Thought about doing a TEFL but I need a degree first.

>Back to school
losers thread

Studying engineering right now. As long as I don't become an emotional train wreck I should make it. Have a few more years but gonna take a small break if I get my paid internship then start back up fall next year. Just gotta make sure I stop helping other class mates and keep to myself and find a new weed dealer. Here's hoping. 9 more days till my classes start.

What did you win faggoto?

Double majoring in Applied Math and Computer Science.
I'm definitely gonna get my degree.
No idea what I'm gonna do with it though as I have a lot of options.

lmao good luck getting into JET as a non native speaker. You're at least from a white European country like Germany or Austria, right? Otherwise you have absolutely zero chance.

Not in uni, I flunked two years back. Working now, yes, but the pay is shit as expected.
Starting over again and trying to learn while handling work. This'll be useful when I want to study and work /assist teaching next time.

Wow, fucking /jp/ crushing my dreams as usual

>being in school still
Zoomers need a containment board.

Electrical engineering
I dunno.

>English with a writing focus
>about a year of technical writing experience
>tutoring experience
>about to be a writing coach during my last year
I think I'll find something related to the degree after I get out of here, probably. Last year has like two classes I'm slightly concerned about, but fuck, I got through the shitty required literature courses, I can get through anything at this point.

Attached: IMG_20190621_122133.jpg (1233x2352, 249K)

How did you profit off of your games?