NOOOOO THE STEAK IS COOKED ALL THE WAY THROUGH, NOT PINK IN THE MIDDLE. IT'S RUINED! RUUUUUIIIINNEEEDD!

>NOOOOO THE STEAK IS COOKED ALL THE WAY THROUGH, NOT PINK IN THE MIDDLE. IT'S RUINED! RUUUUUIIIINNEEEDD!

Attached: 1555294030358.jpg (219x248, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3lz3yOtWY
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fp32WdQ2Qs
vocaroo.com/i/s0F4bwiuxjZG
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Git Gud bro. YOu gotta fully cook a few steaks to know how to grill dawg.

Anyway.

Gas Grill. High 350-450. 2 min 30 seconds each side.

>steak
This post has so many layers of autism. I usually don't like "i don't like this so I'm going to post it with basedjak", but this one is nice 8/8

I only eat my steak well-done with catsup.

>not using A1

Why not just eat hamburger?

Wow OP that's literally me. Cow flesh ought to be still red when you eat it.

Based
Well done is the best way to have steak.

>I'd like to order the steak, my man... and I'd like it MEDIUM

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

I just had a steak, marinated it for a while then cooked it on a pan for about 1.5 minutes on each side, it was perfect

You some sort of midwest boomer?

Attached: 1545906333187.png (540x470, 301K)

Blue rare or GTFO! Oc

>Blue rare or GTFO!

Attached: 1565010434964.png (644x800, 43K)

Steak is fucking gross.
A true kino dish is chicken.

I got used to liking well done steaks after fucking it up a few times. Now that I can actually cook them I sometimes will make then well done on purpose

h-hey stop that, what the hell?

Attached: C46FA576-02C3-4DCE-9B68-946BE11717FD.jpg (633x758, 68K)

When I order steak from a shitty restaurant I order it medium bc I know they're gonna fuck up medium rare

>gas
are you serious?

Attached: 243029039852-93.jpg (176x169, 8K)

But that's still raw.

put some american cheese on top of it with some ketchup and slap a bun on that shit, op. dont make your missed steak a mistake. yeah, thats a guddin.

Attached: 1564585825195.jpg (294x273, 14K)

I only like the kraft singles type of cheese

Why? Just to be pretentious or something? Way to get intestinal worms.

>eating steak in 2019
>not being a vegan

i hate braindead delusional meat eaters. they are the biggest turbo-normies on the planet. all real robots are vegan, PERIOD. you have to be a vegan to be a robot, if ur not vegan ur not a robot, just that simple

>waaaa waaa i want my meat cooked in a special way otherwise its such a waste ='((((
>my hipster taste preferences are much more important than the suffering of an animal

god is a evil demon because he allows this to happen. if you eat meat KILL YOURSELF you are an immoral hypocrite

im about to start my daily vegan thread in a sec

Attached: main-qimg-6e5e9f804de2abe00c34346ca8e60357.jpg (1080x720, 194K)

meat eaters are based tho

what about vegetarians tho

I live in a real country not some third world shithole so I don't have to worry about that

Then way to eat all the chemical shit they injected into the cow and the insecticides it breathed, jackass.

this is the way trump eats his steak

that's how you know your taste is impeccable

OP is saying the opposite morons
yea another cringepost from the abuse-memes-discord-gangs

utterly nonsensical and cringe as usual

Attached: 1555241691444.jpg (640x637, 42K)

I'm going to buy 5 pounds of ground beef and throw it away in your honor

Well done steaks are unironically for women, like it was actually only ever cooked for women who saw pink in meat and assumed it must be unsafe to eat or see blood and get disgusted. If you have x y chromosomes there is absolutely no defense.

Attached: amusing yet cringe.jpg (540x720, 33K)

god you're such a foodnigger, I can tell you're that christcuck who makes all those retarded vegan threads where everyone just posts how they're gonna go eat some more meat

>god is a evil demon because he allows this to happen
have u ever thought maybe God literally said animals were made to be used by Man and He doesn't give a shit about your currentyear retarded memes?

Attached: 1559827086065.jpg (533x533, 54K)

Um no. Plenty of men prefer well done. I hate you boomers. I bet you also go off on on basedboys and automatic cars and gun control.

in terms of relationship, and i may be a virgin, but id rather be in a relationship with a white girl who's a vegan than with an asian girl who refuses to go vegan

i think any person who eats meat is a soulless piece of shit, including asian girls. i dont care how beautiful their faces are, im willing to have sex with them and experience intimacy, but if after a while they refuse to change for me, then i just cant continue with them

thats the only thing i hate about chink hoes. they are so beautiful and everything, but they eat meat and dont care about animals. i hate everything about white girls, but white girls make up most of vegans. infact im scared go to vegan meetups and vigils where you give pigs water and stuff, because its all females

for me, a vegan asian girl is a dream come true. i just want one for my own, before i die and get sent to hell. if the only thing i could ever get was a vegan white girl, then i'd ask her to put on a mask of an asian girl and get her to roleplay as a self-hating asian with a white fetish. i dont care anymore

if i had to choose; either stay a vegan and die a virgin, or eat meat and get a perfect asian girl, then im going to cry all day like i did in the morning, because im dying a virgin

Attached: pig14.jpg (448x299, 31K)

tl;dr desu schizo

Attached: 500_F_102247723_0eaLDAUfuaxegGMvNkclr4lrShJGT6BJ.jpg (417x500, 93K)

Eating raw meat won't make your tiny penis grow.

Not a boomer, generation z actually and don't care about cars, moderate opinions on gun control but its not really a topic of passion for me. However i can assure you 100% that eating well done steak is for feminine men.
Feminine girly man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx3lz3yOtWY

you can hate me all you want, i want you to. this whole board does. i literally got banned from 8ch r9k because the admin there personally hates me so deeply, despite me not breaking any rules. wizchan bans me all the time. people here constantly hate me. my parents hate me and never loved me. at some point you just accept it and express yourself as honestly as you can

(i want them to hate me, so you can love me on the sly~)

Attached: papers.co-hl47-girl-cute-kpop-celebrity-34-iphone6-plus-wallpaper.jpg (1242x2208, 648K)

maybe people just hate you bc u spam shit?

people hate me because i remind them of the uncomfortable truth

its the same in real life. even when im not doing anything people just dont like me. im just extremely disagreeable with and not conscientious at all, and it just bothers people. neurotypical people always have hated me, it just is that way. they can smell my autism and its triggers them

nobody likes seeing the suffering of animals, so they shoot the messenger and pretend its okay to kill animals for fun and backwards justify and rationalize why they eat meat. people here love to cry in their pity party about their shit life, but fail to ignore the suffering they're causing to animals. they're literally no better than normies. if you arent a vegan you're a immoral hypocrite

come shitpost in my vegan thread

Attached: Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-04-1506966764.jpg (2000x2533, 1.81M)

There is nothing feminine about grilling a cut of beef to completion. you need your meat "pink". gay as hell.

>uncomfortable truth
u mean sperging about animals and shit?

u'd cry all day if someone treated your dog badly, or who hurt you, you fucking hypocrite

god you're disgusting. kill yourself you filthy roastie. white females who eat meat are LITERALLY the most disgusting race of human filth imaginebale

i consider vegan girls as human beings, same as meat eating males. but females who eat meat are worse than chinks

hey crazy fag, i don't have a dog
if i did have one, it would be for companionship

>schizo ramblings
ok fag

vocaroo.com/i/s1Fp32WdQ2Qs

ur not even a girl, kill yourself you disgusting faggot

Lmao times are really good when we can whine about steak and equality and political correctness. Really hope we go back to the stone age soon

faggot chink detected

Attached: E7ECD961-0115-44DF-B858-B81C99D0B700.jpg (456x632, 47K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0F4bwiuxjZG

i have skin thats probably whiter than yours, you fucking disgusting tranny fuck

Attached: 20170619_170647_899.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

Damn man I can tell your ugly as hell

sure, i think im ugly too, but im not asian. and you're some disgusting faggot tranny freak, you repulse me to the inner core. you eat meat on top of that, fucking rat

why cant you go vegan and stop being an immoral hypocrite? its better for your soul, if you even have one, which i doubt

Attached: IMG_1372 (1).jpg (1024x768, 167K)

>being vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

>skinny white boy who sound feminine is a soi drinking vegan fag

You do realize the soijak is basically unironically you. You do realize that, right?

Attached: 2D936480-6706-4E31-A518-BA4071584B14.jpg (703x714, 97K)

I mean you have the squiggly beard. The skinny body from your gay ass vegan diet. The voice like you haven't had your balls dropped yet. How are you the moral authority of anything? lmao

Attached: 7B1BC68A-731C-4B04-9927-CF7A463F28C6.jpg (708x720, 77K)

The amount of soi-boi opinions coming from basedjack posters is worrying.
Like think about it, why would a soicuck cook a rare steak? There's the fear of salmonella, there's the fact that they're too lazy to make quality food and would just grill it to shit because their absent fathers never taught them how to properly grill steak, and even if they did the soilords were too busy orbiting or playing nintendo to care.

Girls from Oshiete Galko Chan have such cute cheeks

>Skinnyfat dyel with hobo tier beard
DIGUSTING

Every time I see this post it gives me an aneurysm. When will you people learn that overcooking meat makes it taste worse?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

I ate my steaks basically raw until i learned what "mechanically tederized" meat was so I had to stop.

one steak + onions and bell peppers smothered in salt and pepper and olive oil + horse radish for the steak = a happy incel fuck (me)

Attached: 1563935858685.jpg (990x750, 341K)

>he doesn't eat his steak blue
Never gonna make it

Absolutely surreal. I knew I had to watch when I saw those 7s of divine truth.

>blue
All meat is red, dumbass. Boy you sure are a fool.

>YOU NEED MEAT TO BE HEALTHY NOO

These people really are sheep. That faggot Babish in YouTube (who looks exactly like that Wojack) doesn't even fucking cook beef burgers all the way through because "it's juicier". Fucking retard. Cook your meat probably. That isn't juice it's just fat blood and oil.
You can get away with not cooking steak because the bacteria on the outside can't penetrate into the meat, but for the love of god cook ground beef thoroughly

That's called "burning" retard. Literally nothing wrong with cooking meat thoroughly

Your morality is wrong. Eating meat is good. Have fun with your nutritional deficiencies because plant foods have lower bio availability for their vitamins

No bois of soi take pride in cooking wgatever faggot hipster shit they see on YouTube. It's extremely trendy and nu-male to be a chef these days. You've clearly been out f the loop for a while
They're braindead enough to just copy what they see.
>internet youtuber day undercooked meat is good
>now I aggressively defend undercooking and mock people who cook properly so people think I'm knowledgeable and interesting!

>jus wike twump whoos mi hewwo

Fuck off

Yeah cuz you can get vitamin c from eating cow anus

>immoral
Firstly, where do you think you are?
Secondly, humans are the only creature in the entire universe to have morality, and if you weren't a child in desperate need of someone else telling you what to do you'd pause and think "huh morality essentially boils down to: I like this thing so it's morally good, I dislike this thing so it's morally bad. Hence why every culture on Earth has different morality and no one can agree on anything"

You're also going to get fucking nowhere with shock value images on Jow Forums bud. I've seen humans in far worse states thanks to this site

You'll notice that people who eat meat don't advocate for not eating fruit and vegetables. Humans are omnivores, we eat mostly anything.
YOU are the one with the extreme idea of cutting out half of your diet because your food had a face

Blue means it's more red than rare. It's basically almost raw.

What's even the point of eating a steak by itself if you're going to fucking nuke it until it's dry as a bone? It's almost like you're forcing yourself to eat something you don't even like in the first place.

Just eat fucking ground beef or a veggie substitute if you want a vehicle to douse something in sauce and toppings (which is still better medium-rare or medium). If you were to go to a Michellan star restaurant and order your steak well done, they would literally laugh at you- high class waiters suck your dick so hard and they'd still probably suggest you reconsider on chef's suggestion.

Attached: 6EAF559E-D2F0-41EF-B628-239B3E19E782.jpg (970x646, 78K)

weirdos why do you even care what other people eat

There's plenty of vitamin C in organ meats, which are cheap as dirt and absolutely delicious. If you're not eating hearts, livers, and other organs you're doing meat eating wrong.

>le 'cooked meat is dry' meme
God you're worse than niggers who post about white people cooking dry chicken with no seasoning.
If you cook any meat correctly it won't be dry. You can fully cook a steak and still not make it dry. If anything, deliberately undercooking it so it's "juicy" is a cheap shortcut for retards who think blood is juice

>Gas

Origigog

Attached: HHM.gif (500x375, 561K)

It's about the mindset it represents. People who genuinely believe undercooked steak is better haven't thought for themselves. In some parts of the cooking world it becomes like the art world. Everyone's hugging each other's farts saying how good a paint bucket thrown on a canvas is despite its objectively poor quality. If you like it you just don't "get it".

These people are just pretentious assholes, parroting what they've heard from people higher up in the industry, who are more concerned with having the "right" opinion than forming an opinion for themselves

Overcooked meat is dry, yes. Well done steak is cooked incorrectly according to culinary standards.

Your definition of what "cooked" means is a personal opinion which matches a poor palate, and has no culinary (or food safety) basis otherwise. A medium rare steak is safe to eat, and you don't have to douse it in steak sauce to replace the flavor because it's OVERCOOKED. Are you just afraid of the """juice"""? You're already eating a fucking steak anyway.

t. Sous Chef

Attached: 6B6B9009-83AD-485B-B997-A87E2071E32C.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Why do you prefer the taste of a well done steak?

Man I love living in a country where even if an American orders well done steak it still is served to them medium rare. And the looks on their faces when they are asked how they would like their burger cooked! Hon hon hon!

Whites don't eat chicken.

this is the most Burger thing I've heard all day, fucking everyone eats chicken and it's a staple of multiple Euro-based cuisines

Attached: wholechicken.jpg (1800x1200, 122K)

Europoors aren't white.

>Europoors aren't white

this is you

Attached: u.jpg (206x245, 10K)

Sure thing, Mohammed Tyrone mcShekelstein. Go suck EU dick, Americans are the last whites on earth.

They're not, because "white" is a term exclusive to the US. Race does not exist as a political issue in mainland Europe.

Funniest thing I've read today, but subtle it is not

>durr ur wrong about the industry being so far up their own ass they'll believe anything no matter how retarded it is!
>trust me, I'm part of the industry

It doesn't taste or feel fucking raw.
Beef changes color and texture when cooked. If it's pink it simply isn't fucking cooked. It isn't fucking sushi, cook it for fuck sake.

Europeans are German or French or Norwegian. They are not "white"

>If it changes color I know it's done!

You are an simpleton who lives by dumbed-down rules that do not coincide with reality. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

A medium-rare steak is your O P I N I O N and it's okay to order it that way, but most people would disagree with you and that's ok. You are entitled to having shit taste.

What do you usually put on your steak after you cook it?

I'm going to eat some meat just because of you, vegan faggot
Kys

Fuck you drumpf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I prefer my steak rare/medium-rare, I like the taste of the blood and the chewiness of it, and it just tastes better because you can actually taste what it is instead of it being burnt to a crisp.
I don't think overcooking the steak is ruining it though, people that get that autistic about steak are just attention whoring retards. If my steak is medium or above I'll usually just eat it as is anyway or throw some A1 sauce on it instead of being an autistic faggot about it.

How can you pay I thought you where still chewing?

Based meat industry reverse psychology shill.

>gas
nigga get the fuck out

Attached: 11182.jpg (225x350, 29K)

>all real robots are vegan, PERIOD. you have to be a vegan to be a robot, if ur not vegan ur not a robot, just that simple
n-no, im not a normie! Im a real robot! Im gonna be a vegan too, I swear!!

Is this what you expected? lmao

Attached: 1565253768619.gif (821x190, 89K)

Meat is either cooked or it isn't. There's no such thing as this "rare," "medium," "well done" shit. Anyone trying to justify the fact that they are eating undercooked meat by saying it's better is a fucking liar.

Reminder that if you order your steak anything above medium in any restaurant worth its salt, they WILL use the shittiest cuts they have that are closest to expiring because you're basically making them waste good meat. They might even spit on it if they're feeling particularly exasperated.