Women Hate Thread #24 R9K

Post stories and especially screencaps which expose women as nothing more than money hoarding whores

Attached: fuck girls.jpg (1946x2400, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/9eeyil/how_do_i_get_over_my_wifes_past_if_she_shows_no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have a son, you need to tell him that just because she's pretty doesn't make her a quality person and lose half his shit.
If you have a daughter you need to make sure she doesn't become one of these girls.

Why are people so shit?

Not being told that is the reason why men lose 50% of their HARD EARNED possessions just because he thought she'd be a great marriage partner

women are whores who should be able to make their own decisions. women with the power to make their own decisions invevitibly become hypergamous gold digging sluts. femoid interests conflict with male interests. men being the stronger, superior sex need to physically impose their wills on women again to reel them back in. any roastie cunt who talks out of place needs to have her jaw broken.

*should not
sfDafsdfsd

fuck me
dscsdcdzcc

absolutly based thread. fuck roasties fuck stacys fuck degenerate whores fuck femanons and ESPECIALLY fuck fem""""""""bots""""""""

Attached: 1565342256718[1].jpg (1063x1811, 209K)

hey guys. im a girl. yall can kiss my coochie if yall dont like women. sexism is #cancelled.

Attached: C3m9SC5UcAAXadN.jpg (800x800, 95K)

my oneitis from highschool told me about how she did the exact same thing. fucking women

Is this bait? Because it sure is autistic

Attached: thot-bitch-begone-spray.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

lowest possibIe quaIity bait

belergeralllarm

Attached: 1561789557905.png (1561x1284, 1.51M)

sprinkbog

Attached: 1565351648942.png (1709x1223, 264K)

I love these threads for the red pills. I think many people who come here are still in the rage phase, or they are bargaining like PUAs or MRAs. I would just like to add that...Everything is inevitable. Men behave exactly as they are to behave, according to their genes and their environment. Even the cucks and blue pilled niggerfaggots are just doing what their genes and situation called for. It is the same with women. There are no NAWALTs, gentlemen. Due to their genes and the situation they find themselves in, women are merely acting out their biological imperative. It is not the women who are wrong. It is the system that created this. Personally, I think it would be best if everyone in the world stopped reproducing, like Children of Men. But for now, all we can do is prepare for the collapse. This crazy train has no breaks. We are riding this all the way to the scene of the eventual crash. The gynocentric system cannot be stopped, even once the streets of Sweden are red with blood. Muslims are raping your kids. We can red pill as many men as possible, fight for freedom for the next generation possibly. But we are doomed, and nothing can change that. The die is cast. This is the natural progression of things. It was always going to turn out this way.

Attached: 4A0C6559-B7C3-471F-A8C0-53F3F1DDDE4B.jpg (583x768, 187K)

>around 80
why is slutshaming even frowned upon. like i understand 5 or even 10 sexual partners, but 80? what the fuck, if it's for the sexual pleasure then just masturbate. is it really that hard to close your legs? fucking degenerate whores, man.

personally i dont think its particularly wrong to be a slut, its their choice after all. i just feel that i shold receive teh same honesty their other partners had and that they respect my decision to not marry a slut

AWALT, robros. AWALT. When I was still blue pilled, I had a 7/10 trad conservative Christian gf. She cheated on me, lied about it, then when confronted about it, justified it to my face, and blamed me. AWALT doesnt mean that every women is a liar, cheater, whore, etc. AWALT just means that because of female nature, they have biological imperatives and the right incentives in western society, meaning any woman in that situation would do the same thing. I do not blame the woman, she is just a woman after all. Its just a shame things turned out like this for the west.

Attached: D9CF217C-6AE3-44C9-B283-659237448F48.png (1080x835, 1.43M)

Lol McDonald's doesn't really qualify as money hoarding user

Id like to add that yes, we should fucking hold women responsible for stupid shit when they do it. I just meant that you cant expect a woman to fully understand what it is to be in a position of authority, or to make most decisions in general. They dont even want to decide where to eat, they want to be told where theyre going or surprised like everything is some kind of mindreading mini game. Its cute I guess, but these people shouldnt hold the reins of power. That much is obvious, and its been obvious all across cultures for centuries. That is what I meant by I do not blame the woman. I kinda do, because fuck that bitch. Just that...women are in over their heads, and its costing everyone.

NPC meme is especially true for women

Attached: 745EA690-DC61-43D2-9E59-2A2E5BBF2F0F.jpg (1859x833, 241K)

i mean there's no fucking chances of me reproducing but holy shit i don't want to end up with a daughter like this

alegmag

Attached: 0wiQwoe.jpg (984x1920, 233K)

nothing matters all women are literal trash

Attached: 1565372754935.png (664x923, 483K)

desvaur

Attached: cB8wgFg.png (600x457, 73K)

genetics are everything lads, lets just pack up and do othER stuff

Attached: Ccc.jpg (500x331, 31K)

just settle down with a nice girl, the past is the past! people can change, she'll love you and you'll get all the sex you want in the end haha!

Attached: cpXZDgg.png (1004x545, 109K)

5-10 a year in high school, double that in college. 80 is probably on the low end for the average girl that's had 8 years of sexual activity

Fuck that bitch. Props to the guy for FINALLY waking the fuck up and doing something.

lets not get carried away, eighty is by no means standard or low for a typical western nation.

Attached: pa1wjggx6mv21.png (496x1512, 485K)

This. All men should be gay, no exceptions

Do women have any self-awareness?

Get punched, Nazi

Attached: 87E5C5F6-6E90-4B5F-8E6E-6C38A93A8C87.jpg (1242x363, 98K)

No. Socially, politically, even just crossing the street. They also feel neither shame nor guilt. They only feel bad if they lose an opportunity, such as no longer being able to get away with cheating.

>"women are shallow"
>ur le natzy xd
>>>/reddit/

reddit is full to the brim with stories of cucks waking up and btfoing their spouse, satisfying but also crushing simultaneously, like seeing a starving child eat some food.

Attached: 1565354125535.jpg (547x530, 76K)

auchentensi

Attached: 1565354044739.jpg (1125x1128, 247K)

>replying to low level bait
Why, my bruh?

Jesus. Why do guys want to marry women with so many partners? They enable this disgusting behavior

Unless you are a top value male, that's usually the best we can do.

>THE CURRENT YEAR
men are slowly waking up and becoming more redpilled. They think it's normal to sleep with 50+ partners, believing that the average man does the same

diving now diving down

Attached: UDJGXgf.png (964x571, 55K)

Because most guys are not gay. Men who marry men because they hate women are gay as fuck

I consider myself a pretty upper level male. I have a full university scholarship, work out, have a girlfriend I met in highschool (complete virgin before me), and have had multiple women try to date me while I'm already in a relationship. I'm still redpilled about women and know that their thottery is boundless. No man should settle for a woman with multiple past partners

I can only image Reddits responses...
>her body her choice, get over it sexist pig

>No man should settle for a woman with multiple past partners

While I am in total agreement with this, men play a large part in enabling behavior. If these men had any form of self respect, a lot of this shit wouldn't happen.

If you yourself are a virgin, then it is fair that you set that standard for women. If youve had 1-5 sexual partners, then its just entitlement. But yeah, dont take a used up slut. Smash and dash if you want, but why the fuck do people settle down with these whores.

That edit is rough, you can just tell the response he got

Because virgin women unironically are bigger whores

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/9eeyil/how_do_i_get_over_my_wifes_past_if_she_shows_no/

Found the original, it was in some Christian one so the responses are mixed. If it was literally anywhere else on the site they'd be baying for his blood.

Women are disgusting. I'm cloning myself or getting an artificial womb. If I get the womb im aborting any girls.

Non-virgin women should be branded so i know to avoid them

Lack of choice, im probably going to be forced into the same situation because my entire life goal is to have kids

>artificial wombs are actually being developed
>they may be perfected sometime in the near future
>mfw women are literally going to become obsolete

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11[1].png (1001x823, 806K)

Im sorry, user. My life goal was to get married, have 2-3 kids, and make sure they had it better than I did growing up. This might just be me being weird, but I used to go to the childrens section when I went to the bookstore and imagined at what age I should introduce my children to different books. Reading at an early age is tied to brain development and intelligence, and I dont want them to miss it. Plus I like reading and I hope they would too. I thought about life lessons to teach, imagined what my life would look like, I tried to find balance between being active and letting them grow independently...

But I have since realized that I cannot have this. And it took me a long time to make peace with that. I used to feel a bitter resentment, like I would go MGTOW as a way to rebel, and I was living the way I did just in spite of the world around me. But now I have made peace.

faggot cuck
ewfwerf

Don't you think that once we reach artificial wombs, we'll also be able to create a zygote out of any stem cell? This makes men just as obsolte as women.

Cant wait for that user, but in the mean time we have to put up with their shit, getting an AI waifu is what keeps me going

Women can't into science.
I think we are safe, lad.

yikes and cringespilled

Less than 1% of men understand science too :(

Compared to 0% of women.

Women are inferior beings and should be treated as sutch, when you let women vote they vote for more govrnment, a welfare state, and their hypergamous nature makes it hell for men

Attached: 1565357378785.jpg (2173x1779, 761K)

Not true. Women are still women, they do the same women shit regardless of their understanding of science, but they learn the material well enough. They arent very useful when it comes to work or to applying it, but come on now

Thats a good comparison bro. Only gay men deserve respect

Name a group of people that have fucked western civilisation more than women, ever since they were given the right to vote it has been a slow downards spiral leading up ti this point, it will culminate with the collapse where western civilisation will revert back to one of its previous stable states, witch was patriarchy, and to be honest i cant wait for that to happen. But we can still avert this, millions dont have to die, just take womens rights away now

There are literally 0 (zero) female pioneer scientists and there have been 0 (zero) since the dawn of man.

Women simply have not evolved for it. They boast 70,000,000,000 less neocortical synapses. They boast 74% less grey matter, and in turn computation occurs in white matter, they have less voluminous PFC, OFC, nucleus accumbens, V1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, thinner amygdala lining, thinner hippocampus lining, less voluminous cerebellum.

I can go on.

Sorry, it's blatantly evident you are a woman, but it's the objective, demonstrable truth of the species.

Just how men cannot compete in multitasking due to brain architecture, women cannot compete in computation, abstract thinking, problem solving, scratch it, they can't compete in any and all science.

white women are so gross and awful

Attached: 1540305306713.png (1280x3127, 1.6M)

>he thinks he shares any common ground with a scientific pioneer
Fortunately low quality males like you will be extinct soon

GHHSAKLHAS
An Asteroid needs to hit us NOW

That's not how it works. There is no reason for any male to go extinct. Males are productive and their fiscal impact is positive.

Females boast a negative fiscal impact, universally.

So, even low IQ males have infinitely more worth than a woman, once reproductive rights leave the equation.

Women are only good for making babies. Men do everything else. From menial labor to science and engineering, from the fine arts to rugged hands on work to farming and building.

Today is something like the dark ages, if you dare to criticize the church of egalatarianism you will get burned at the stake by the twitter mobs, making you uneoloyable and shunned by society, cultural progress has grined to a halt with everything being reboots or rehashed ideas. The thing that allowed the reinessance was the bubonic plague witch is the collapse of that sick civilisation allowing it to be rebirthed. Western civilisation is sick. Just imagine what the rebirth of our civilisation will be like, the colonisation of space, great cultural progress, return to the estetic beauty that the anichents one sought after, return to the barouqe or simillar style of architecture. Even if millions have to die, is the current civilisation even worth saving? Im only hoping the collapsw doesent leave earth in a state like fallout, other than that im okay with it

>males are productive
Tell that to the 80% who are virgin gamers

That's just a result of their surroundings, why wouldn't they take advantage of a situation that is incredibly weighted in their favour

>low quality males
they are only considered low quality because women have a monopoly on reproduction. Once those low quality men can have a kid without romancing a woman (should be fine as long as they have a robot nanny) then they will just be men, not so-called low quality men

>expecting to find quality women on tinder
KEK

what are you talking about. phrase your sentences better vaginigger

>muh anecdotes

If you are going to be a bore, don't quote me.

The only human beings who can make a living off being a gamer are either professionals at it or they are women who show some tits and ass for the camera to get twitch bux. Those virgin male gamers you are referring to also have jobs and contribute to society

Don't even engage with them, you should know by now their sole reason for posting is to derail and disorient.

Imagine thinking women are made for something other than reproduction, imagine being that mutch of a tard, even in the sumarian texts, bible, anichent greek tablets, everything it says women are put on the earth so man can reproduce and not be lonely, that they are made to be subservient to man. Imagine buying into the egalatarianism lie that has been feed to us.

Women only have one 'type': Giga-Chad.

Their attraction is totally binary, 1 or 0, if you are a zero they would rather you not exist and it is extremely insulting for you do even approach them with sexual intentions.

They would see you DEAD, remembER that.

Attached: Jjjh.jpg (960x561, 88K)

Did you even read my post? I explicitly stated that once reproductive rights are out of the equation, women are practically useless in their current state.

Women are homekeepers, child-rearers, nurturers, mothers, supportive wives. They are necessary for a stable family and healthy children.
But they have denied that nature, they did away with it.
Ergo, their only use is a practical one. Reproduction.

lol 63 thousand likes

Attached: 1543154062101.jpg (640x646, 56K)

Should I just go gay robot bros? Like fuck, I will wear a skirt and shit and try to be cute and be a loving boyfriend for someone if it means not having to deal with women

nah there's way better alternatives.

Attached: 1541752780450.jpg (936x1012, 559K)

I have, im just talking about the other idiot anons that are still blue pilled, and im just confirming your point.

Society shoul again collectively shame sluts like her. Not fucking validating her like this on social media

And this is why 80% of men are secretly gay, they have no other choice

wtf is this statistic true

Stop astroturfing, fags.
You are transparent and pathetic.

Men won't turn sodomites because they hate modern women. You have been trying to turn this board into trannies for years now. Call it quits.

No it's not.

He is this fag : They have been infesting these threads trying to astroturf for ages.

Yes just look at the data. Men who are not chad prefer to spend their time with other men, especially in role playing games where one is dominant and the other is submissive

>men who are gay wont become gay because they are gay
What?

No fucking idiot, just get a fucking doll if you need someone to cuddle and have sex with, download one of those AI chatbot apps, it is way better than dealing with women

>reductio ad absurdum

This is what getting pozzed does to ya

>Yes just look at the data. Men who are not chad prefer to spend their time with other men, especially in role playing games where one is dominant and the other is submissive
wild

Attached: 1547026930886.png (1011x769, 796K)

Will the discovery of the artificial womb usher in the new reinessance?

>some white knight cuck who still loves women trying the fallacy game

only jews deal in false dichotomies.

Men that hate modern women are not gay nor are they prone to turning gay.

Go back to your containment thread, pozzed sodomite. Why are you even here?