This happens a lot. Why are men such trashy creatures, r9k? What do you have to say on behalf of your gender?

This happens a lot. Why are men such trashy creatures, r9k? What do you have to say on behalf of your gender?

Attached: b4ef5bf5_500.jpg (500x495, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
reason.com/2015/02/19/judge-outraged-at-innocent-man-orders-hi/,
institutedfa.com/Leading-Causes-Divorce/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But if I bring up statistics on how niggers are bad then suddenly I'm the bad guy.

fucking shit thread rope yourself op

Attached: AbeOik6[1].jpg (160x160, 3K)

Wives don't "build you up", especially if they don't even have a career of their own. Stay-at-home wives are little more than overpriced prostitutes.

>women actually believe they build up men

Attached: 224F6F7C-6B07-4DA7-A4A5-6865315A4A43.jpg (225x350, 39K)

That's just for extreme libtards. I'm a conservative woman and I agree niggers are horrible but I also think men are the worst gender.

>demographic bickering

yawn

>I'm a conservative woman
everyone who unironically replies to this post has the 'tism

Attached: D5379C162901D91FCAC9E28B67A83BB57D9E5ABA[1].jpg (625x626, 31K)

If i'm cleaning up after a man, cooking for him, raising his children, and just generally working harder at home while he has a comfortable life merely working 9-5 then yes, I am building him up. He literally does nothing outside of the 9-5 time frame when women are keeping his house and children tidy 24/7

>men are the worst gender
Maybe, but we're also the best gender. We are the higher variance gender in general.

what do niggers have to do with this you stupid faggot, and how is it relevant you're just moving the goal post at this point

>cleaning and cooking
Bachelors do this for themselves all the time, along with working 9-5 real jobs. Modern household appliances make the minimum effort on many of these tasks to be little more than pushing a button. Anything more is just icing on the cake, not worth much.

>raising his children
Ok, so you're not really building him up, you're building his children up? Honestly raising children is real work, so you have a bit of a point there. But they are typically over-attended-to in the modern era. Parents invest way more effort than is needed. So most of your work on that is probably counter-productive. Also modern fathers are usually somewhat invested in the raising of their children, it's not the 1950s anymore.

what goes around comes around you dumb slut
this is what you get for dating well off old guys in your 20s

t. tumblr
imagine thinking 80% of man want top 20% of women

btw tumblr, older men don't care about younger women
they just use them for sex

Wrong. A good wife improves her man massively. She catches the things he misses, she supports him where he needs it, she's the person in the back ground who just makes his life easier. Not all women are like that but I have dated some before. Unfortunately you don't realise how good they are until they're gone. Getting ready for work for example goes from being an annoyance because you have to go to work to an exercise in making sure all your shit is together and clean, that you have water or food if you're taking it, fueling the car, making sure you're actually on time, etc. You don't notice it much when they start doing it for you but it seriously makes things so much smoother. Good women exist homie

I have actually never been with an older man. Most women are with men their age and slightly older (3-5 years) but very rarely the extremes men go to like being 40 with a god damn teenager that literally just became an adult. So, what's your point?

This is why most relationships historically were much older man/ young woman. You roasties fucked that dynamic up and you're paying the price

>making sure all your shit is together and clean, that you have water or food if you're taking it, fueling the car, making sure you're actually on time, etc.
But I can already do all that by myself.
There's no way that is worth the food and housing that a woman is provided. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

>he cant get his own water and gasoline

Kys manchild

Did you forget that it's your kid(s) as well?

It's not about not being able to do it yourself you tremendous retards, it's about the time saving and thus stress reduction that comes along with it. Time which you could direct elsewhere like to learning, to your gf, to yourself, to anything. You both missed the point, likely due to autism and taking everything at face value. Good luck finding a wrangler who will also fall in love with you.

you sound really bitter lol

You sound retarded. What would I have to be bitter about? Is this the lengths you'll go to cope about being permalonely?

I didn't miss the point, I didn't just say, "I can do it myself," I also said:
>There's no way that is worth the food and housing that a woman is provided.
I get that she's doing /something/, I'm just saying it's not much. Certainly not enough.

>What would I have to be bitter about?

being damaged goods no one wants

How many cats do you own lmao

>>There's no way that is worth the food and housing that a woman is provided.
Which I ignored because as I said in my post it was a mere example of the things they can do. I didn't imply a woman's usefulness started and ended with helping you get ready for work. Why would you even think that?

I'm a man you sad cunt lol. Try getting a girlfriend and you'll realise they aren't that bad. Quit coping

Attached: r9k guide to arguing.png (686x1134, 185K)

>Be young man
>work hard to build yourself financially
>court and marry attractive woman
>have a couple kids
>She slowly begins to stop taking care of herself, becomes bitchy about not going out to do stuff anymore
>you spend most of your time working your ass off and some time at the gym, try to take out wife and kids to a nice meal every now and again, maybe a family vacation every other summer
>wife complains constantly and spends your money
>when the kids are in their teens she cheats on you because "you don't give me enough attention"
>try to make it work for the kids sake but she's a bitch and you can't forgive her for cheating
>divorce court gives her half of your shit that she didn't work for
>at this point you're financially stable anyways so fuck it
>everyone blames you for everything, ex-wife turns the kids against you

Modern marriage, everyone.

He's bitter because he can't convey what he means. I get him since I've lived with a woman. Basically everything becomes streamlined and you don't have to pay attention to a lot of shit, you just listen and do. Besides, I've got to admit there's a huge difference between getting home tired to pick your shit up and haphazardly making dinner and getting home to dinner and a living woman waiting to hug and kiss.

>I'm a man

who's clearly damaged and bitter

Completely missed my point. Women still put in all this effort for men and help him out. Raising his children and cooking for him helps him focus more on his work. Whether or not this happens with most men is irrelevant, I am clearly talking about couples that are together and help each other out.
What's your point? Are you saying just because they don't care about them it's ok? They still cheated on their wife that wasted her youth on him.
Yes. Exactly, actually. It's our children but I'm the one putting in all the work to help him. All women are basically single mothers when it comes down to it, men don't do shit to help whether you're with them or not.

Attached: 16ef12f39bec8e1_e6319a2f_500.jpg (500x341, 46K)

Honestly? This is white people shit. Maybe black people too. Asians rarely get divorced or abandon their children, which is one reason I only date asian dudes.

>He's bitter because he can't convey what he means

Ok this makes sense. You've explained it a lot better and I see your point. Damn that guy was a raging autist who couldnt communicate his point well at all

Why stay seething when you could just improve yourself and get a gf.

>He's bitter because he can't convey what he means
>literally repeats exactly what I'm saying
Fuck this board is full of pseuds

God I want to do this so bad. Just be a 45 year old rich boomer fucking a whole harem of young hoes while the bitches my age who rejected me my whole life seethe.

If everyone else is the problem you're the problem lol

I don't see much value a woman could provide me aside from food and vagina
It would be far more fiscally responsible to masturbate and cook for myself rather than support some dumb cunt to save me 30 minutes each day
Also you are a faggot

Attached: B06E16A6-36DA-4664-B904-9C57D36362B9.jpg (598x499, 250K)

You'll still be ugly, so why would they seethe? Only gold diggers would care

I'll take the bait a little further. Not helping except for paying bills/rent/mortgage, pulling in money. If you're not at home with the kids, chances are that you're not doing as much work for them as you think you are.

respekt men

>whole board reeeeeees about women constantly and wonders why it can't get laid
>If everyone else is the problem you're the problem lol
kek

>statistically
If we're gonna play that way, then statistically, who starts the majority of divorces?

>I built him up
lol the delusion is high

>>If everyone else is the problem you're the problem lol

Yea thats true, im a "femanon" or whatever and even I agree with them. Youre acting like an autist

>statistics show
Yeah sure

Because I broke the paradigm. A man who was never supposed to have sex, is pounding young, beautiful pussy while those bitches with their sagging, stretch marked bellies have only memories of good sex and an easy, carefree life.

Over 80% of divorces are filed by women. Get your facts straight honey.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why

>he's pretending to be a woman
>he's calling others autistic

>a man initiating divorce
>with 3 kids
>a woman "building him up" financially
>not "draining" him financially
what bizarro world does this whore come from?

Attached: 1531579687633.jpg (750x818, 293K)

Lol youre right anything but you being in the wrong, i bet youre just as much of a permavirgin as any guy here, you certainly have the personality

Over 70% of divorces are filed by women. Get your facts straight honey.

not him but:
>Women still put in all this effort for men and help him out. Raising his children and cooking for him helps him focus more on his work.
effort in things he can do himself =/= building him up. if you're going to use semantics, at least know what the words you use actually mean.
plus, this contributes nothing to the man he is. unless you taught him his skills (work and/or hobbies) and how to be a man (which no woman can teach a man to be a man), you didn't build him up. he doesn't owe his character to you except for touchy-feely subjective matters, which isn't important to being a man anyway.

>It's our children but I'm the one putting in all the work to help him. All women are basically single mothers when it comes down to it, men don't do shit to help whether you're with them or not.
a blanket statement and a gross misrepresentation like that will always be disproven by exceptions and history. also, like i've said before, a woman can't raise a man. only an adult, so it really takes two. it's just evolutionary logic.

Did literallywho check to see whether this fantasy scenario even happens that often or no?

mediocre shitpost.
What statistics are you referring to, and how often does "this happens a lot" mean? Its had to argue against someone who doesn't even have an arguement.

I'm still going to try and address this anyway by saying it is exceptionally rare for a fucking 40 year old to be in a relationship with 18-20 year old women. There are many reasons a man might not want to be with his current partner, but she probably got more than she is worth in court because men absolute get fucked in men's court and family court. It is very possible to be kicked out of your own home and arrested for being unable to pay fees your wife causes, even though debtors prison isn't supposed to exist anymore.

a quick google search found reason.com/2015/02/19/judge-outraged-at-innocent-man-orders-hi/, and you can easily find many more examples of this happening.

In conclusion, I'd contest that what you've stated isn't factually sound, and that you provided no evidence that would imply otherwise. On top of that i personally feel you are grasping at straws trying to bait replies.

I'd welcome you to challenge anything i've written but considering how you've opened this discussion i doubt you have anything thoughtful to say.

>he left me after he got what he wanted!
Bitches don't know they only stayed with then because of their shit and they were done with them and their toxic personalities over a decade ago.

You are not entitled to a man's ressources.

this. all the great men are gay.

Under marriage laws, yeah you are

>you built him up
Why do women take credit for shit they have no hand in?

no women have built me up yet, so i don't see how this criticism applies to me. Therefore I have no reason to address it.

if you ain't no punk holla "we want prenup"

this isnt about the ones that rejected you retarded, its the ones that didnt and you still fuck them over. men know no loyalty and you're all disgusting pigs that have a dick for a brain. pathetic.

>the ones that didn't

which ones?

nice generalization of all men, i bet you're single

>fuckzone
Top kek.

Had you not been there he would have learned to do it himself. You are an enabler not a builder, women not even once

>he will fuck you and dump you but you will continue to fuck him anyway

I'll give you that, user. About 70% of women initiate it. But do you know what the number one cause is for a divorce? Infidelity. And do you know who does more infidelity? Men. You just fucked yourself over, buddy.
Money doesn't make you make attractive, user. Men are so delusional. You are only worth women meanwhile she fucks her chad behind your balding ugly ass. In your case, women STILL win in the end lmao.
But the number one reason couples divorce is due to cheating, which is usually done by men. Sure, it may not be a tight teen or early 20's but it very likely is a younger woman. Anyway, men cause divorces.

Men are loyal. Its women who aren't. Most divorces begin with women.

>And do you know who does more infidelity? Men.
Proof right now.

>lmao women are cheating on you
>men cheat more than women

the number one cause of divorce is "dissatisfaction" not infidelity

your fucking wives and gfs that were loyal to you pigs for years, treated you right, but you still fucking leave because durrr 18 yr olds want ma money
look up the stats, tard

I don't get your deal, are you strictly pro women or just trying to bring up issues in order to make people aware so as to lesser the issue.
Because it seems to me you just hate men and are pro women.

I never had a gf or wife. Fuck off whore

Post sources or lying kike.

you're talking like the wives and gfs exist. I haven't had a single gf for more than 12 months in my life, and the building up was going from me to her in each case. I don't have to answer for anything done by a man with a prolific love life.

How many men do this though, you need to provide multiple sources proving this and then we can talk, otherwise I'm going to assume you're just a misandrist cunt.

Men literally start to cheat more the older they get, likely with younger women. Only women know faith and loyalty. Now that you have your proof, tell me Jow Forums why are you men such nasty pigs? You're like animals, what's wrong with you all?
I'm not pro anyone, honestly. Both genders have their faults but I do think men are worst. There's something mentally wrong with men and their obsession with sex. They know no loyalty, yet call all women feminists and whores. Women have proven to be more faithful all along. You're such hypocrites.

Attached: cheating1new-w640.png (640x540, 93K)

>implying women do any of that shit instead of sitting on their cunts all day long tweeting about how they had to wash the dishes one time because hubby was on a business trip and how it made them feel abused and oppressed
get fucked cunt

Attached: 1543304180037.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Lmao modern women largely dont do any of that shit anymore. What happens is they just divorce you, and get buttblasted when their ex can still pick up shawties while they become what most men and incels are: invisible.

Calm the fuck down you nasty animals. There's more coming.

Attached: ch2new-w640.png (640x783, 122K)

You are demonstrably wrong. The leading cause of divorce is social compatibility in the majority of the cases, only followed by infidelity by a large margin and quickly followed by financial issues.
institutedfa.com/Leading-Causes-Divorce/

You're arguing with feelings and not with facts You've yet to formulate a solid argument. We could discuss hypotheticals, if you weren't using such definitive statements. You were wrong about the leading cause of divorce and i doubt that your right about cheating as well.

in which i would ask you to think about what would drive a married man to divorce. Is the wife withholding physical intimacy as a bargaining chip? Is she making herself unavailable? Is the realtionship abusive?

inb4 you respond that all men are dogs who just want the freshest meat, and will abandon women if a younger, sexier, option shows itself.

actually, going off actual statistics, women are pickier in the dating market than men

The flaw here is that maybe women won't admit they cheated, even if anonymous.

Post a study where for each case, there was undeniable proof that the people did cheat (or not)

>reported
>implying women aren't more likely to lie

>reported
Mkay, and those older generations tended to have much more sex anyways. The fact that it's actually reversed among younger generations reflects poorly on women, who don't even have the higher sex drives or guaranteed sexual pleasure that men have.

Explain how most men are invisible. Incels are very rare if you think about it. So how is it most? Fucking dumbass.
You have no evidence for that. I think it's safe to say most men wouldn't marry a lazy cunt, anyway. This is how you dirty pigs respond, which violence. Men are shit. There's a reason why they're the number one gender to commit rape, violent crimes, and as proven, cheat.

Why are you scumbags like this, huh? I just want to know. Maybe i'll feel a little bit bad for you nasty animals.
I mean, it makes sense you cannot just make your own assumptions here. God, men are so fucking stupid. What's more likely? A 50 year old man having sex with a younger woman because he's financially built or a 50 year old, sagging and likely ugly woman having sex? Women have no sexual market value at that age. It doesn't take a fucking genius to put this logic together. There is nothing to lie about. I understand why men WOULD cheat with younger women because we are prettier at 25 than 50. But that doesn't mean you SHOULD. If you gorrilas knew loyalty and faith you would remain a good husband and not cheat on your aging wife after everything you two have been through and built together. To hell with you all.

Attached: istockphoto-119916686-612x612.jpg (612x408, 32K)

>men leave women after they've been with them for decades and had children
>so let me post flawed studies regarding cheating rates to prove it
NO
you have to post studies where this (man leaves woman after decades and children) happens , not general cheating rates
yes cheating rates are a collorary to your argument, but they aren't enough to prove your point

then explain why the graph shows more women cheat when they're younger. it all makes sense you idiot

Then why would the man leave her, then? This cheating shit never made sense to me. Like, how do you just decide one day to go "Hey, you know what, I'm bored, let me just fuck up everything I have here," after years of a good relationship? It straight up doesn't compute to me. I can only imagine it's because they rushed into shit based solely on looks and idealism instead of actual compatibility, or being terrible in general. Am I just extremely lucky to have parents who stayed together for two decades and counting?

incels aren't rare though
did you know about 25% of young males report not having sex ever

Is it true that women like you secretly enjoy interracial porn?

Attached: 1527214169907.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

And how do you know the men aren'ty lying and they are actually cheating more than we think? What if the gap is even higher?

proof faggot dont make claims with no statistical evidence

>we're the worst
>but we're also the best
???

Most men don't receive anywhere near the amount of attention from the opposite sex that women do and could easily remain khvs forever if they were passive like women. There's even some surveys that demonstrate how women view most men as unattractive like that okcupid one.

>Incels are very rare
Eh 30% give or take, depending on age group. Although if we were to go by modern female standards then any man who disagrees with feminism or a female is apparently an incel so idk :^)

Women get to have their cake and eat it too while simultaneously complaining about how shitty the cake is to a bunch of men who didn't even have a hand in making it lol

You can spot many of these future shitholes. Avoid cumbrain men. The ones that love souped up cars, promiscuous sex, alcohol, speeding, fighting, wasting all their money, etc. They're slaves to their impulses. Also avoid the anxious, introverted man. A lot of these men are also horrible people (and have a desire to do everything listed above) but they're just too pussy to act on it. Once they get the status or the confidence, they'll also dump your ass.

So uhh what men are left then?

i don't give a fuck anymore, if i was a girl i would be a slut, im a guy so i will try to get rich. fuck what other people think and fuck thots who try to use looks to control men they will never fuck.