I've done it. I scored a really cute 100% passable trap with a cute loli voice who has a hormone disorder...

I've done it. I scored a really cute 100% passable trap with a cute loli voice who has a hormone disorder, will never produce any testosterone and never have. They love me for who I am. They are also super open sexually and kinky. I wish you all luck Jow Forums, but my time has come.

Attached: Catinacan+used+roll+picturecatinacan+rolled+image+_37100b024c242ce7cb76e2290af40478.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ca2qyGu7tS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grats user, enjoy

I am. I don't think i've been this happy in years.

Wait before you go: where did you find her. Please impart your wisdom, it could save a life you know

See you in a few years on the news from an apparent suicide. :^)

Attached: Funny.jpg (285x263, 11K)

lol what a sperg retard

your shitty transtrender movement is nothing dude

Good luck, user!!!
origigi

Attached: getsome.gif (498x280, 906K)

One word. DISCORD

>Step 1. Install Discord if not already
>Step 2. Go to disboard.org and join some servers, look for some that will have a variety of people. I found them on a politics server.
>Step 3. Be kind but also don't be a pushover, find a girl/trap and pursue. Try to make them laugh.

That's all.

They aren't transgender they are just a trap. There's a rlly big difference. I am not at all related to the trans movement and I despise it.

Okay great don't come back.

Whatever you say, Nancy boy.

Attached: 1445800702896.jpg (238x357, 29K)

He doesn't love you for who you are.

He's insecure and damaged like all "traps"

They also have the softest loli voice ever 100 percent naturally. Ill post a vocaroo when possible.

I know this silly user, but I just know that this will not end well in a few years, maybe a little more if he's lucky. :^)

Attached: hue.jpg (193x223, 12K)

This is fake, there are no happy endings except mustering up the courage to commit suicide

HERE IS THE VOICE: >vocaroo.com/i/s0ca2qyGu7tS

Attached: u-u.png (999x1228, 596K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ca2qyGu7tS
fake and dumb

joto

I hope you kill yourself and the mentally ill tranny.

Attached: 1BC6CC8C-EA77-48FB-AA68-DF5C2A48B070.jpg (652x690, 58K)

legit jelly user
how did you find this out about the person, how did you know they were looking and how did purse or to put it simply do you have any general tips for people looking for something similar

>rohan pic
are you sure youre not the fucking tranny??

and thats transmales who kill themselves retards
transgirls are always happy because their delusional and think they are girls
while ftms always kill themselves because they are just fujos and they are not really happy as a man

>passable trap with a cute loli voice
God tier user. I thank you for your sainthood in a previous life, as the lord now has.

Stop commending this creep.