Soul crushing things people have said to you

When I was 14 I was as Lonley as I ever was and when my much younger sister got a boyfriend I slightly teased her about like my parents were just doing then and out of now where my dickhead dad says don't think to yourself you can ever get a girlfriend and be loved . Fuck that shit hurt but I guess he was fucking rigth after all as I'm 18 now and don't have the sliggthest bit of experience with girls ,don't think I even had a girl as a friend or something that you would talk to occasionally

Attached: 1565540838714.jpg (1360x2040, 275K)

>"you do realize nobody actually likes you, right"

Yea faggot I know very well that feel

Were all gonna make it.

Right?

RIGHT?

kek imagine being such a piece of shit dad

sorry kid, if you place any sense of value in your father's judgement you are making a big mistake. he's trash.

A pretty russian girl in elementary school told me I would be alone forever

>be me
>11yo
>dad commits suicide
>mom moves back with grandma and is always working
>grandma hates me for some reason
>few months passes
>playing with my toys like the autistic retarded that I am
>grandma sees me
>"no wonder his dad off himself"
>there were no one else in the room
>mfw she said it just to hurt me

The worst part is that I believed her, and from, there on and gave up my identity just to please her, thinking I was in the wrong there. Whenever I did somthing that upset her I would stop and never do it again. Now I am in my early 20's with no personality, no passions, no goals. Just a empty walking shell.

Attached: rage.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Yea don't like my dad much and never interacted with him in deep levels most people with a father do but even from him that's the most cold shit he said because all he wanted from me usually was to perform decent in school and not much else because he was that kind of person . Though I don't give too much shit about it now days since considering I know my father Is a bitter old man which became more and more clear as I got older. God knows if I will be able to deal with this bullshit when he is over 60

>Finishing up practical session for my degree
>Girl asks me what sort of job I want to get after I'm done
>I respond that I'm not enthusiastic about getting any job and that I'd take whatever was the least trouble.
>"Why are you even here??"

I don't know man I nearly broke down and cried, I don't know why I'm anywhere at all.

>You ruined my life
>You are just a big disappointment
>I haven't felt happy since you were born

all by my mom. I can feel her hate everytime she looks at me but when I try to move out she cries and ask me to stay.
Every person I know tells me to move and distance myself from her but I can't.
I know she's a bad person but I still love her. I'm her only company and the only person that tolerates her.

Attached: helpme.png (840x854, 412K)

>you shouldn't drink to forget user
>do you have a gf yet user?
>why are you always alone user?
etc
pretty typical stuff, but it still hurts just the same

Attached: 1528667488767.gif (350x280, 941K)

Dude I got a solution just kill her and then rape her dead body that way you get rid of the trouble and you will still make some loving go her .you can keep her body with you even get if you want her company

My father told my mother in a bout of anger "I can't deal with that stupid thing" in reference to me. I have good parents but my father lost his mind and this is easily the most hurtful thing I've ever head. Got over it in about a week but I still remember it.

Damn that sucks m8(this post was muted blah blah)

I know that. But I'm immune bcuz I already hate myself

>I only ever dated you because I was depressed and lonely, I honestly don't want anything to do with you anymore, so just fuck off okay

>11 months of her pretending to love me just so she could feel good about herself, only to go behind my back and fuck another man

Attached: pain.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

>When I was 14 I was as Lonley as I ever was
>I'm 18 now
Boy oh boy if only you knew how worse life is going to get.

>user, I feel bad for you.
>why?
>stares at me as if looking for the right words
>I just do, man
I never understood what he meant until it was too late.

man up bitch

>I just do, man

Attached: 1540769048616.png (740x900, 923K)

you guys complain so much about being lonely
how can you hate being lonely so much yet every move you make in life is to separate yourself from society, example 1: Jow Forums. I love being alone so I choose to be alone, every now and then I go out to hang around with people but I always need my me-time, for a long amount of time, and I prefer it by far.

I'm alone but I'm not lonely, last time I felt lonely was when I lost my mom at the grocery store when I was like 9

Could you tell me what awaits for people like me

is flossing really beneficial? whenever I floss my gum starts to bleed and I feel like its weaker

What did he mean? You might be projecting your own fears onto that experience.

>"I'm going to crush your soul."

>how can you hate being lonely so much yet every move you make in life is to separate yourself from society,

Fear and poor social skills, which result in an endless cycle of terrible interactions, reinforced negative self-views, low confidence, and low social capital.

It's hard to break from that cycle. I don't even have autism.

Ty recovering normie.

I've been in that situation before. They can have their own thoughts, and we can't. Don't listen to a word people like that say. They're not your tribe, and they're subhuman filth, even if they don't look like it.

The need for money, hostile work environments, and an endless sea of apathy. Plan your finances accordingly, and take good care of yourself, man.

I've had that at university too. Fucking egoist bitch doesn't realize that she's supposed to help students get into something productive. Getting mad at them doesn't do shit.

My mom had a stroke when I was 11 and died, when she was in the hospital attempting to recover in a medically induced coma my dad told me it was my grades that made life so stressful for my mother.

"and forever lonely you shall be" - crush in highschool

only if you're Jow Forums

It was probably her that drove him to suicide

>he is always suffering