Eavesdropping on my mom and dad and dad says that he's filing bankruptcy. dang...

eavesdropping on my mom and dad and dad says that he's filing bankruptcy. dang. what would this entail for a family of 6?

Attached: 1555558491559.jpg (500x500, 29K)

You're fucked mate
Origorig

>You're fucked mate
ah

They'll have to sell you.
Are you a girl?

no i'm a boy and i don't think thats how it works.

They probably won't get much money for you, but at least you;re not likely to be a sex slave.

That really doesn't sound good at all mate.

>thinking that an anime avatar pic on an imageboard means that the person in question is a literal biological female
Are you retarded mate?

Attached: 3f872dd9f50af45b0790e78df8a8c670.jpg (540x799, 101K)

ok but really what will happen after we file bankruptcy? will we live off government gibs or go homeless? i'm in the usa

if you're old enough to post here, then they'll be asking you to chip in or they won't be able to afford to feed and shelter you.

yeah i'm 18 hahaha

when i was 18, i was working 2 jobs. Get to the grindstone pal.

You'll be sold off as a slave and forced to work until you die. Hope your new owner's daughter likes you.

yeah i'm 18 hahahaha
will this really happen

Start drawing straws, they'll need to eat once you run out of food.

If ur family is in such a dire financial situation you should probably get a job and chip in. Same goes for all your siblings who can.

>Thinking you know what the other person was thinking
YOU are the retard

Your family gets off and you go about your life with no idiots calling you nonstop. Don't expect much to change.

ok i drew one what now

Attached: 1555757856812.png (1196x1120, 9K)

wow sweet. so why do people act like this is a bad thing ?

Attached: 1542333889929.jpg (843x720, 81K)

noooo come back to my thread now

Your dad's credit is gonna take.

Can't get loans and you have to liquidate anything fancy like vacation homes or fancy cars. But if you're actually broke you basically just get an extended period of time to pay shit back without extra interest.