Why do people not want to have big families anymore?

Why do people not want to have big families anymore?

Attached: D7FE1979-8260-4AA0-A9C7-13498A08A299.jpg (1330x1863, 311K)

Because most people can't even afford to see a doctor or eat out at a restaurant, most people work until they're completely exausted with no energy ever even when they get time off no one has the time or money for children in this hell world

I do, I just can't afford it right now because my job isn't that great and I need to finish school.

Now because they can't afford them and in the past because some people never wanted to have them but birth control didn't exist.

because people barely even know how to take care of themselves anymore

birth control did exist in the past. It's just that in the past having children increased your wealth and resources and now it only drains it

The poor are being oppressed more and more meaning 90%+ of people can't afford it.

i have no clue user. it's beyond me.

Attached: 1562865666484.png (341x283, 87K)

Couldnt have said it any better

Side note I really wished the faggot robot with its unoriginal comments just didnt exist

>big families anymore
me and my partner want at least 5 children, 3 girls, 1 boy

>afford
people were having 8+ kids when they were barely able to eat, and they still do in the 3rd and 4th world, you brain is pure joo cum

Attached: 1522656319520.jpg (2048x1365, 276K)

yes, but in the first world, if you can't afford certain expenses, then the state will get involved and take your children from you.

People are just having kids later in life now. You end up with a big family when you start babymakin' at age 21. When you start at age 35 there's just not enough time

cause boomers and baby boomers with big families lived in a different economic climate. everythings fuckin expensive brother.

what expenses?
rug kissers even exploit the welfare system by having tons of kids

as long as u pump them full of vaccines and make them go to the tranny library dildo hour the state doesn't care

i personally think its stressful. so much easier mentally and financially to not have a large family

>feed a family for a month
>buy a rtx 2080ti
try exploiting your children for money, in these modern times you just can't do that and get away with it

Attached: 1490886379353.jpg (461x426, 46K)

>try exploiting your children for money
a pedoweeb i see, how unique!

Attached: 1526802529547.jpg (544x544, 113K)

you also have to feed them and clothe them and put them in school. If the mom works, you have to pay for child care.

As it stands right now, I eat only what my employer feeds me (restaurant work) because I can't afford food with my other expenses.

The state doesn't care by default, but if a nosy teacher or daycare person notices something and tells someone, and the state does take notice, then the scrutiny is extreme. I have some single mom friends and they tell me some scary stories.

No money no time don't trust other peop

>feed them
30$ a month
>and clothe them
10$/month

Doctors visits are $150. Mandatory Insurance is $600 + $40 deductible.

If I didn't have to pay for insurance I'd be able to afford any doctor I wanted to.

>If I didn't have to pay for insurance I'd be able to afford any doctor I wanted to.
we all know obumacare's aim was to make healthcare so dysfunctional people be clamoring for a socialized system

If my family looked like that, I'd have a cabinet full of sleeping pills if you catch my drift

>people were having 8+ kids when they were barely able to eat
when? back in the 19th century? when income and property tax werent things?

Financially unfeasible unless you are pulling a massive dual income paycheck

The business class have restructed society so as to make the perfect cradle-to-grave treadmill of debt, isolation, cynical materialism and consumerism all for those sweet sweet percentage boosts on their graphs

I don't know where you live, but it's impossible to feed yourself on 30 a month unless you literally eat Kraft dinner every night

If I marry a redhead, will my kids look ugly? Serious question

Attached: 997AD1E1-2160-4B92-B73A-958D28630F94.jpg (600x772, 129K)

Yes but that will be because of you

because large families suck and that's not even getting into the economics of it.

>people were having 8+ kids when they were barely able to eat, and they still do in the 3rd and 4th world
its the same reason an animal with a low life span will produce a lot of offspring and an animal with a longer lifespan produces few offspring. the idea in the third and 4th world is if they keep having kids maybe one of their kids is going to achieve something.

That's also partly on you. But if you end up with a ginger boy you've cursed him from the start.

>most people cant afford to see a doctor
Amerimutt problems lmao

Attached: CBE2853B-90DC-467E-8F41-B57B5B856836.jpg (302x360, 32K)

But is it really that much more expensive? Food is fairly cheap after all.

any human who has ever had children is a fucking monster. Imagine forcing a new life into existence, tearing it from the blissful void. The entire human race never should've hapened

>Most middle class people have enough money to spend on iPhones, Netflix pass, latest Zara/H&M/Asos trend, ridiculously expensive and tasteless Starbucks cups, travelling at least two weeks a year
>B-but we don't have enough m-money to spend on our c-children !

Attached: BLb0n1KCcAEWnlo.jpg (600x600, 42K)

There's literally no viable reason to do so in 2019. It made sense in past when a majority of people were farmers for example and having a lot of extra hands that worked for free meant a lot more money could be made.

Having children is literal cuckoldry why would i devote resources and base my entire life on some little shits and get nothing in return just because they vaguely resemble me?

Oh hey you were that guy from the previous thread. What happened to you user?

It's funny when people claim it's too expensive to raise a child nowdays when you got these poor ass mexican families (a majority of them are illegal) who have at least 3 children but are still able to provide for their children and keep a roof over their heads.

The better question is why would you want a family in the first place? I never understood why people want children, it's literally something you take care of that constantly cries and are really annoying self centered brats with no concept of anything. As for a wife or husband, I feel as though most of the time people get in relationships just so they can feel like someone loves them, not because they actually feel like they have enough in common to the point where they'd be compatible.

because no fucking money and big houses ain't cheap either

who live in a third world shithole, where the cost of living is massively cheaper. there's a reason dumb africans can shit out kids constantly

Bigger families bring down education and limits social mobility for the rest of the nation.

More like a conservative. Conservatives hold this mindset.

This mother fucker gets it. However, fellow trump supporter... you voted in the very scum that setup such a system.

kinda funny how that happens when you pay almost no taxes and get lots of government assistance

Nice cope.

Faggotolia

Yeah, big fucking mystery

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

imagine bringing up 4 daughters just to have them please nigger dick
the ultimate cuckoldry for white people

Attached: blackman.jpg (200x252, 4K)

Money is an issue but even if I could afford it I wouldn't do it. Bringing a kid into this fucked up world is cruel and you die in the end anyway. I'll spare them the 80 year life sentence.

Attached: zLife.jpg (492x376, 28K)

>willingly creating more suffering into the world
>creating another wageslave so mr sheckelstein can afford his yacht

>Having children is literal cuckoldry why would i devote resources and base my entire life on some little shits and get nothing in return just because they vaguely resemble me?
Passing your genes is a way of coping with death for most normalfags.

How many children for it to be a big family?

Yeah section 8 housing, food stamps, and literally not having to pay taxes will do that for you. Why cant white people think of that!

>me and my partner want at least 5 children, 3 girls, 1 boy
>want
Not the same as actually having them.

Why do people need a big house?