Veganism

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one. but thats easy to get if you drink vegan milk or simply a supplement

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the pain you feel due to being a virgin and bullied by chad, normies and your unloving parents, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

go vegan or explain why you wont

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAMgQQMZ9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQLzocVyHk
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6CX0TzJ7O4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWgORI9x08
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI
youtube.com/watch?v=bRfX4X0V54A
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks
vocaroo.com/i/s0GknleJCHsR
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=BDJ8xyQjyhM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlzY_KvGSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=q3xs_175vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=3AUo5zja1-0
youtube.com/watch?v=UGmLDsgjFl0
youtube.com/watch?v=8U4C-zYrFUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ssj0AYumQY
youtube.com/watch?v=sVF5grKtFok
youtube.com/watch?v=JcxFW-oxSdg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4
youtube.com/watch?v=FE7Yf5fkTqc
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-cannot-get-enough-iron
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53864560/#q53867129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally Jow Forums is back. i was refreshing the entire time, as i literally have no life

eating meat is evil and not needed, debate me

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>logically explain so that i may ignore all logic anyways
pass

good job bumping the thread retard

because you cant. you literally dont have a single arguement to make

there animals dont want to die and its immoral for you to kill them when you dont need to. humans can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet

go vegan

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 12.jpg (1024x768, 400K)

>if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable.
Ethics derive from morality which is not fundamentally rooted in logic.

morals and ethics are subjective. they are not objective. but of course they use logic because they are thoughts and opinions, and for them to be rational and make sense they have to use logic

and if you wouldn't be okay with a superior race of humans enslaving you, killing you, raping your sister, and castrating you, then you have standards of behavior for yourself

and if you treat animals worse, by your own definition you are a hypocrite and unethical

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

because this world doesn't matter hahahahha

We're omnivorous. Plenty of vitamins and substances people can't access regularly through all vegan diets unless they're willing to shell out sheckles to the retards that push this dumb narrative. Load yourself with pills in additions to leaves. Yeah no thanks. Choke on the copious indegestion issues it causes, retard.

its illogical to cut meat from your diet. there is no argument for it. if you think the act of killing is a good enough reason, you would not eat anything that came from plants.
>b-b-b-but my sentience
all you're doing is grouping sentient beings the same way meat eaters group pets vs farm animals. shut your fucking mouth because killing plants is objectively no better.

>please logically explain why you eat meat
It is highly nutritive and taste good.

Attached: 14161-3551-30016.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

you are a good person my dude, your empathy is esentially a talent, hope you can have many genuine smiles in the future

Tastes good and has proper vitamins for a healthy diet. Protein especially. For those who believe in (a) God, animals were created so that we could eat them. Being a vegan just complicates things and has an unnecessary limit on what I can eat.

Answer this: Why do other animals, such as wolves and bears, eat meat?

>be part of the most powerful species on the planet

>animals kill each other and eat each other

> not a vegan fag

btw, im simultaneous holding this thread on Jow Forums. just your semi-daily reminder that when you eat meat you are fucking evil and unethical, stop being a lemming with cognitive dissonance and start having consistent morals. stop all this 1984 double speak

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xAMgQQMZ9Lk

go vegan you fucking niggers

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

I like plants much more than animals therefore i eat them

>theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one
carnitine

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQLzocVyHk

Because meat is tasty, juicy, and it looks great, and has vital nutrients that we couldn't realistically live without
>muh supplements
If you ate meat you wouldn't need said supplements, nature made you a meat eater, eat the fucking meat
Also who cares if you are killing animals raised specifically to be eaten?
Even if they were free and out in the wild, what the fuck are they going to do with their lives?
Eat, sleep, fuck, and die. Which is the same thing that "imprisoned" animals already do, we just made them useful for us
Now shut up, vegan

OP is pic related. lmao he is a skinny whyte boi

Attached: 8056F015-94F9-43AF-A7CB-80A804B097B9.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

if you eat anything its unethical using your logic

>please logically explain why you eat meat.
Because I enjoy it.
>seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable.
Logic is amoral, and morality is only logical so long as it's beneficiary to you, so that's a moot point. What is logic ultimately? The most direct way toward getting/keeping what you desire with the least amount of ill-effect to yourself.

>eating meat is evil and not needed, debate me
What argument do you have? Earlier you said you had a logical argument, but now you say it's a moral argument. These are two very different things. The only logical reason not to eat meat is if:
A. You don't want to
B. To curry favor from a group or individual that has something you want that adheres to that moral principle
C. To avoid punishment, ridicule, ostracization, et cetera from said or similar group or individual

youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

you dont need dietary carnitine, it literally increases your cancer rates

literally processed meat is a top tier carcinogenic

these animals dont want to die you filthy hypocritical niggers. holy FUCK why is everyone so fucking delusional. go vegan

Attached: image_3_3293.jpg (768x576, 121K)

>these pictures
Kek, you vegans really think this will convince anyone to stop eating meat? They only make me hungry
I'll go eat a tasty hamburger right now

Plants don't wanna die either, you fucking hypocrite

>heh you stupid vegan, im desensitzed to gore because im hardcore like that, heh
>waaa when niggers and shitskins kill white people its the worst thing ever =''((((
>when niggers rape and kill white children its such a horrific crime, how could anyone do that?! =OOOO

fucking hypocrite. if it was your siblings or family getting killed you wouldnt be so smug

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

vegans need to be einsatzgruppened
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGHKr-NoqQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=stfuoAgn-DQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6CX0TzJ7O4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWgORI9x08

Attached: DE96A652-1308-4CDC-B135-9C44955CB341.jpg (1440x900, 185K)

>that kid who doesnt know the difference between a human and an animal

Animals do not have as developed relations and interactions with our families as we do. We are a much more developed species with society unlike them. Pigs and cows do not have a society of their own.

I just ate some hamburgers

they are both sentient and concious. they both suffer just as deeply. they both are aware of their own existence. seriously, cows cry for 3 days straight on the floor, refuse to get up and eat, because they watched their newlyborn child killed in front of their eyes the day they were born

fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: cow stabbed in throat.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>Animals do not have as developed relations and interactions with our families as we do

not true. wild pigs form a bond and a relationship with eachother that can last over a decade. they will risk their life to save eachother and lament and cry whenever their loved ones die. all wild boars

>We are a much more developed species with society unlike them.
so what. whites were much more developed as a race as compared to niggers. does that mean slavery of niggers is okay?

>Pigs and cows do not have a society of their own.
they do, they are just more primitive. cows protect eachother in the wild and have relationships with eachother. same thing with wild monkeys

Attached: free range pigs.jpg (600x480, 82K)

Yeah, but they are not
These are mindless animals that i don't have any attachment to
Would i eat a dog if it's meat is tasty? Sure, why not?
Would i eat my own dog that i have known for years? No

>STOP EATING ANIMALS YOU HYPOCRITICAL FAGS AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: DF690D5A-7F31-4543-BB99-94CFFEA0511C.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Several reasons.
>no society has ever been vegan until the 1960s
>Humans closest living relatives, chimps are often cited being herbivores, but actually have been documented to hunt and kill small monkeys for food.
>Meat makes you big and strong. No vegan has ever been even close to worlds strongest man.
>grain farming kills more animals than grass fed beef farming. grass is naturally occuring, grain is not, grain requires natural habitats to be destroyed for the domesticated plants wheat and grain which cannot survive on their own.
>there is no vitamin A,D or B12 found in plants. None. none at all.
kys op

Stop using the sentience argument if you dont understand why people eat meat. You literally dont even know the difference between a man and a pig. You are still a murderer if you eat plants using your logic

>please logically explain why you eat meat
Human beings are omnivores, we have been eating meat since the beginning of time, meat contains vitamin B12, vitamin D, carnosine and other important nutrients that are vital for our bodily processes. The proteins that are in meat are much more bioavailable and potent than plant based proteins, this is important to know if one wants to build muscle. You need animal based foods to regulate your hormone,s that's why vegans suffer from hormonal imbalances and other ailments.

>theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care".

You can't just arbitrarily dictate that no argument can stand up to your bullshit religion, that's a very ignorant and intellectually dishonest argument to make.

>its the most evil unethical thing imaginable.

Morality only applies to human beings because we have the capacity to understand it and be bound by it, animals do not, it's pretty mindless for you to ascribe human characteristics and human institutions to wild animals, can you communicate with animals ?, does an animal know the difference between right and wrong ?

>the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering.

The reason why you're so indignant and sanctimonious is because you people treat this shit like a religion and you're trying to force your religion down people's throats, since you have nothing else going on in your life you just want to adopt this ideology just so you can feel important and have purpose in your meaningless life, it's so sad and pathetic.

If you have to supplement then that means your diet is unhealthy and unnatural, you have to eat a balanced diet of meat, vegetables, complex carbs and fruits.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 12.41.45 AM.png (2114x1262, 1.03M)

>adhoms and name calling

dude, i am the biggest basedboy loser in the world. im a mentally ill castrated virgin neet loser on welfare, im 28. but thats just a adhom and name calling

you'd cry all day if someone killed your family for fun. you'd be saying how evil and unethical it is for someone to hurt you, and how you never hurt anyone and you're an innocent angel

resorting to these filthy character attacks and look yourself in the mirror and see your disgusting behavior for what it is; brainless thoughtless conditioned torture and killing for your amusement

Attached: CYf_clKWkAAQ_bA.jpg (1024x628, 149K)

>28 and vegan
yikes, what a shitty life

OP i think you are purposefully forgetting that animals aren't humans for the sake of pushing your agenda
If you love animals so much, then fuck them, it shouldn't really be a problem since cows and pigs and dogs are so similar to humans, right? They are aware of their own existance after all, just like us

Except it's not for fun, retard, it's for food
And even if we don't kill them, some other predator is going to do it, and in a more gruesome way
We at least have the decency to knock them out before cutting their throats, an animal like a wolf or something would bite their neck while their prey is still alive and kicking
It's not too hard to understand

Hey OP, thank u for this post. I luv u. I am a vegan? I work on farms that have BEYOND organic standards for their produce and they give me produce in return for my work. Super hippy here, h8 if u wanf. I also go hunting and process my own game (so not really vegan?). I made my diet to be one with the earth. So food harvested as how it should be including veggies and game animals (currently not sustainable with entire earth population).

Nigga what the fuck are you trying to say

>Human beings are omnivores
sure. we have a choice. we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet, we can CHOOSE what we eat. lions and other strict carniviours dont have a choice, but we do

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

>we have been eating meat since the beginning of time
so what, humans have been raping, killing and pilaging eachother since the beginging of time. does that mean we should continue doing it?

>meat contains vitamin B12, vitamin D, carnosine and other important nutrients that are vital for our bodily processes
carnatine isnt not vital. and the reason why those animals even have those vitamins is because they get injected with them. they dont make them naturally. animals have tons of vitamins, minerals, steroids and anti-biotics injected in them all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M

>The proteins that are in meat are much more bioavailable and potent than plant based proteins, this is important to know if one wants to build muscle

vegan bodybuilders exist and are stronger than you. even if what you say is true, you can still lift on a vegan diet. heres vegan clarence, taking a big vegan shit on your lifts

youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=F5fsqg6aJOI

>You need animal based foods to regulate your hormone,s that's why vegans suffer from hormonal imbalances and other ailments.
thats not true, please give me scientific evidence of that

>You can't just arbitrarily dictate that no argument can stand up to your bullshit religion, that's a very ignorant and intellectually dishonest argument to make.
sorry, you're right here. its just that i never heard of one. please give me some. that statement was meant to trigger people and try to prove me wrong, not as an objective truth statement

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

i like to eat meat
faggot

Attached: AbeOik6[1].jpg (160x160, 3K)

>keeps advertising for free
lol. veganism is actually shit and you're a dumb hypocrite who still eats plants when you could choose to not eat anything.

I am trying to say I am better than all u vegans and all u meat eaters. I sustainably (thus responsibly) harvest fish, vegies, deer, various birds, and trash. Because I eat consciously, I am superior. Feel my wrath.

PLANTS CANT SUFFER. they dont have a brain or a nervous system. they arent aware of their own existence. they literally cant suffer

a potato doesnt cry, a cucumber doesnt feel bored, a tomato cannot experience fear, a pumpkin cannot feel joy

those are feelings reserved for beings with a brain and a nervous system

youtube.com/watch?v=bRfX4X0V54A
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

and going vegan reduces the amount of plants killed to feed people, so if you really care for plant suffering and pain, then going vegans helps tremendously end their suffering. poor plants

Attached: going vegan saves more plant lives.jpg (960x540, 125K)

Read omnivore's dilema.
Random r

>plants can't suffer!
wow how convenient of you to use the same argument that meat eaters use, you fucking hypocrite.

the argument being that humans are different from animals. which is actually true and OP is retarded.

they are different, i never claimed that humans and animals arent different. niggers and white people are different too. but both can suffer just as deeply as one another

and the same is true for animals. animals like dogs, pigs and cows can suffer and lament and experience joy and boredom just as deeply as humans

because they have a brain and a nervous system

where do you draw the line to what has moral value and what doesnt?

Attached: 2acd27ae06d4ab06104e93dd6d72eead588a104c08f4c8ebc1673ce0ee7a7a91.png (1024x768, 661K)

>he isn't a moral nihilist
this is where you fail, brainlet.

Animals have the right to be tasty

im a very strong believer in god. i dont know which religion is correct, and i did study a fair amount of them, including christianity

my belief in the existence of god is what originally made me go vegan. because its hypocritical to kill animals for my pleasure. "follow the golden rule"

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmjh7bh7Ks

even richard dawkins things veganism is morally superior. unfortunate for all you nihilist atheist fedora tippers

Attached: 87c1aa11d23126128fc9ecada410b326.jpg (432x432, 31K)

>animals should be protected for my arbitrary reason!
>kill plants and eat them!
hypocrite

plants CANNOT SUFFER you fucking disengenous rat. what kind of subhuman ape with the iq of dog argues that plants have feelings

vocaroo.com/i/s0GknleJCHsR

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

It's funny how you Vegans just follow along with the "cattle are treated horribly" but in reality alot of chicken, cow and pig farms are in higher quality than the homes people live in, they're held at extremely high food and safety standards and the photos you see are almost always 3rd world countries and they are few and far between

Attached: images (54).jpg (640x426, 38K)

I eat meat because i don't care about animal suffering and you shouldn't, meat is extremely important for a balanced diet and if you go faggot for animals it's just natural selection
>inb4 yes i'm very based and fuck vegans

Attached: 1563152744838.jpg (521x525, 75K)

>but in reality alot of chicken, cow and pig farms are in higher quality than the homes people live in,

it doesnt matter because its still slavery and its still murder. you are still killing them against their will for your amusement. we dont need to eat animals to survive, but we do it anyways because its fun, you are still KILLING SOMETHING AGAINST ITS WILL

you'd cry all day and beg and plead if someone was about to kill you, and yet you do it to animals for fun. you dont need to do it, science has shown people can survive on a vegan diet perfectly fine

>they're held at extremely high food and safety standards and the photos you see are almost always 3rd world countries and they are few and far between

dude even if thats true, and animals lived in a middle eastern palace with a harem of people tending to their every need, these animals are skill being raped and kill for your amusement

just because the farm is clean doesnt mean its not slavery. these animals dont want to die, yet you are killing them, its hypocritical. you'd be against having memebers of your own race being killed by another race, yet you kill animals for fun like its nothing. its still immoral

Attached: 1550797698751.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Imagine a world were the most advanced species to have ever lived went extinct because they were so starved of nutrients for having pity of a mindless drone of a pig for example

you're arguing nothing but your own subjective values. did you ever stop to think not everyone thinks the same way as you?

You are privileged to live in a place that can give you nutrition in the form of plants.

You come from the same group of people who will hate farmers use of chemicals and GMOs to improve yield, yet demand that crops can feed everyone and meat must die.

Sure the meat industry is out of control but at the end of the day these animals cant survive anymore then a human can. Theyve been bred for our consumption, period.

Bite me.

Attached: 4F645A97-B79F-46F5-8552-418795993963.png (764x626, 604K)

>sure. we have a choice. we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet, we can CHOOSE what we eat. lions and other strict carniviours dont have a choice, but we do

there's never been a civilization in human history that was strictly vegan, veganism is a recent bullshit ideology like 3rd wave feminism and trans humanism, another stupid religion you miserable loners jerk off too.

most people who become vegan eventually go back to eating meat anyway, if you guys are so averse to meat then how come you guys always want foods that are similar to meat in every way ?

>so what, humans have been raping, killing and pilaging eachother since the beginging of time. does that mean we should continue doing it?

animals are not people you delusional fuck, killing an animal is not the same as killing another human being or committing a heinous crime.

>carnatine isnt not vital. and the reason why those animals even have those vitamins is because they get injected with them. they dont make them naturally. animals have tons of vitamins, minerals, steroids and anti-biotics injected in them all the time.

Carnitine is essential and it helps tremendously with muscle development, you can say the same thing about omega 3 fatty acids, it won't kill you if you're deficient but it certainly is good for your health.

you don't know shit dude, not only are you a crazy fanatic but you're so uneducated, vitamin d is abundant in liver and the meat of grass fed animals, I do agree with you that CAFO meat is bad however you shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water, there's other healthier alternatives.

>vegan bodybuilders exist and are stronger than you.

Yeah it's called steroids and trt, geez you're a gullible retard. yeah I'm sure ripped you scrawny fucking weakling.

>thats not true, please give me scientific evidence of that

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 1.31.11 AM.png (2412x1266, 280K)

>11 cows, 30 sheep, 27 pigs

Whats the big fucking deal, bitch? You telling me of the trillions of organisms ever to exist, we should give a shit about not even a millionth of a %?

I eat meat because animals can suck a fat cock for not evolving fast enough to fight back effectively. Get fucked cows, and get fucked vegans. People like you should be treated like the animals you so desperately defend. I would literally eat you given the opportunity.

Attached: reverseaxe.jpg (597x587, 44K)

If you vegans dislike the taste of meat in your mouth then stop sucking so much cock

Attached: 1559969782724.jpg (691x620, 63K)

>save the animals because killing is wrong!
>kill and murder plants because I said so!

>animals are not people you delusional fuck, killing an animal is not the same as killing another human being or committing a heinous crime.

in your double stanrdards. just because you dont care for animals, doesnt mean they cant feel or arent concious. animals are sentient and concious and can suffer just as deeply as a human can, and to hurt them for your pleasure is immoral

im sure you'd be against people killing dogs for fun and sport, and raising dogs for dog fighting because its fun

>Yeah it's called steroids and trt, geez you're a gullible retard. yeah I'm sure ripped you scrawny fucking weakling.

such cognitive bias. seriously, how are you not biased against vegans? how can you reasonably say you are being objective in your statements, when you display such bias

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/diagnosis-diet/201709/the-vegan-brain
even if every single one of those nutrients is difficult to get on a vegan diet, we still have a moral imperative to stop killing aninals. with b12, animals are suplemented with b12. they literally dont make it themselves, you are getting 2nd hand b12

just try a vegan diet for 90 days and see for yourself, its not that hard. man, why do people make this so difficult

its not immoral to eat plants, and its better for your health anyways. vegans are skinnier and live longer

Attached: IMG_1235.jpg (474x474, 57K)

desu neither plants do animals feel a thing, yes they have brains and pain receptors but it's just preservation instinct a pure reaction to avoid getting killed, THEY ARE NOT CONSCIOUS they literally can't feel pain if there's nothing to experience it

>makes hypocritical argument that blatantly rejects logic
>`you are biased!`
Nice, no wonder you think you are special for not including some random food group in your diet; you are an idiot

plants ARE NOT SENTIENT they cannot suffer

btw, meat eaters, these are the kind of arguments that people on your side are making. seriously meat eaters, you have people on your side telling me plants are sentient so that makes it okay to kill dogs and pigs for their pleasure

like if any of you guys are legit and sinsere, you have to admit so many of the arguements for eating meat are fucking retarded, if not all of them

please show me the science that shows that animals are not conscious or stop spreading your anti-scientific lies. literally cambridge had a declaration where they agreed in unison that animals are conscious and sentient

youtube.com/watch?v=BDJ8xyQjyhM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlzY_KvGSZ4

Attached: factory-farming- in canada.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

>I have no reason to defend killing plants
>wait! Ill just pretend they are different than animals and humans!
*meat eater says animals are different than humans*
>noooooooo, every living thing should be protected! Except plants because im fucking retarded

I said that NEITHER plants or animals are sentient plants don't have brains (duh) animals do have brains but they are NOT sentient
>they want to live
they are not sentient they can't "want"
pic just explains my point

Attached: vegan killer.png (1416x566, 47K)

op is retarded. he thinks killing is okay in one case and not the other. talk about logical inconsistency.

>I said that NEITHER plants or animals
how me scientific proof that animals arent sentient please. i have never seen any, i hope you can provide some for me

killing is not immoral is the thing being killed isnt sentient or concious. is it immoral to kill plants? is it immoral to kill bacteria?

if i wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap, am i unethical and immoral because i just commited a genocide of hundreds of millions if little bacteria who didnt want to die?

bacteria arent sentient and concious in the same way that plants arent

why cant you just try a vegan diet

Attached: Leonardo-image.jpg (500x349, 45K)

Have you asked a pig if it's conscious?
>well they can't understand language
And so they are not smart enough to develop consciousness you are literally eating them for survival there is nothing inmoral in that if so, cite me on an official government documents which states that
Also i don't see you crying about pesticides which oh surprise kill "INNOCENT ANIMALS" for your "better food"
And don't tell me you're full organic you'll die within a month of all the diseases

So if we made animals unconscious we can kill them? Moronic hypocrite who kills plants

no need to, they aren't sentient in first place

>inb4 provide proof that animals aren't sentient
Provide proof that they are indeed sentient not a tedtalk not a 3rd world activist's opinion, actual scientific proof
not because air isn't visible doesn't mean it's not there, likewise not because a pig look sentient means it is

Attached: 1565472242923.gif (240x180, 1.96M)

Damn that Pig is looking juicy thanks OP im bouta eat some pork chops right now

Im just btfoing the OP using his own logic. If the animal doesnt suffer, he would happily shoot it to death apparently. But hes acting like killing animals is wrong while also defending plant diets. Just lol

I will happily shoot a pig if it suffers or not and i'm pretty sure the whole "plants suffer" is a mock you all mentally incapable cunts (or should i say vegetables) didn't get kys

okay okay okay, i figured i needed to make a post encouraging people to go vegan instead of just fighting with them. maybe this post will be a little more constructive. and holy fuck im really hungry and i drank way too much tea and im over caffeinated, but lets continue

going vegan is EASY. you just remove all animal products. you can do it over time. nobody is perfect and i understand its difficult. it took me all of 2017, an entire YEAR to transition to a vegan diet, but eventually i did it. if a stinky neet loser like me can do it, you can do it too

go on youtube and find easy vegan recipes, find tasty vegan foods you want to eat and try it! its not that difficult you guys, just eat tasty plants. you'll lose weight and feel wonderful. you should go on a "whole foods plant based" diet

i highly recommend this one. dont go on a frutarian diet. frutarian diets are dangerous and they should be avoided! all those malnourished vegans are frutarians, dont be like them and just follow a whole foods vegan diet and you'll be fine!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
heres a basic introduction of the diet

heres some vegan food porn. personally i just make a lot of soup and vegan stew, but you can experiment with whatever you want. try the diet today!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=q3xs_175vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=3AUo5zja1-0
youtube.com/watch?v=UGmLDsgjFl0

Attached: 20160316-menu-vegan-migas-vigas-recipe-13.jpg (1500x1125, 370K)

>try this fad diet because Im a loser with no purpose in life but to cry about not eating meat!
No

My constructive response
We humans have evolved to eat meat and because we haven't gone extinct then that means we are doing something right

Attached: _.png (479x330, 111K)

dude im fucking starving right now. fuck i just want a cutie asian girl to lay in bed with all day and make love and listen to this song on repeat over and over, in the dark

youtube.com/watch?v=8U4C-zYrFUg

i thought about it a lot, and i think im going to choose to not die a virgin, and lose my virginity. i understand this disqualifies me from entering heaven and it bears some kind of afterlife consequences, but i dont care. ive had enough of this suffering, i just cant take it anymore

im a human too, you stinky meat eaters. i made bad decisions too, im not perfect. i understand its bad to racemix and its bad to have promiscuous sex, but i cant help it. i just think killing animals is fucking evil and cruel

fuck, i have so much anxiety and fear with speaking to females, but i need them so much. i injected testosterone yesterday and today i woke up and i was crying for a good 2 hours in a row. it hurts being a isolated virgin

im going to order face beauty products, tren, anti-hairloss stuff, the whole 9 yards. better late them never. im not fit for heaven, and im going to burn in hell, but i dont care

fuckkk im hungry i might hit up subway and try their vegan meat thingy, not sure desu

Attached: 1519054613763.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

on second thought, my legs hurt really really really badly from injecting yesterday. i think i injected into the fat part of the leg or something, i fucked something up. either way they are so swolen i cant walk. so i guess im just eaing beans straight out of the can

pic related, black beans with some curry powder. cheers

btw, to any of you "intellectuals" out there who pride themselves on their ruthlessly logical ability to break down ideas and arguments and philosophies, i highly recommend that you listen to some of these LOGICAL AND INTELLIGENT debates

destiny vs vegan gains
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ssj0AYumQY

destiny vs ask yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=sVF5grKtFok

earthling ed vs unsuspecting normies
youtube.com/watch?v=JcxFW-oxSdg

joey carbstrong vs random street people
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4

gary yurofski vs journalist
youtube.com/watch?v=FE7Yf5fkTqc

listen to some of these and tell me you think the meat eaters won, PLEASE. holy fuck especially destiny got blown out by vegans so hard he dodges the question now, so much for mr unbeatable debater

go vegan you cuuuunt

Attached: DD859CD3-14A4-4FB0-AB2B-4E67E308602A.jpg (2448x3264, 1.76M)

btw, do you the meat eaters who say shit like "all vegans are weak ugly basedbois hurr"

heres pretty boi slayer jordan barett, a VEGAN male model. veganism is great for ur skin, btw. i can use anecdotal examples as well

hmmm.... maybe if i make unrealistic promises and tell lies people would go vegan? let me try...

>"guys, if you go vegan, you'll become a male super model, and you'll have a harem of pretty girls, and you'll become a millionaire and be 6'2" and have a 8" dick and win the lottery!"

unfortunately i cant just lie to people and spread veganism that way. eating vegetables is tasty you guys, go vegan

Attached: nwa2hjwprrvnxrtbb0dj.jpg (540x720, 105K)

Funny cause I wish for death on a daily basis, it's not for my entertainment, it's for my consumption. If humans could seriously only survive on vegitals then why are 75% of vegans suffer from iron deficiency?

>it's for my consumption
yeah, but the reason why you consume it is because it tastes good. you dont NEED to eat meat. you can

>then why are 75% of vegans suffer from iron deficiency?
because they dont watch their diet. the other 25% of vegans dont have a iron deficiency. be like the other 25%, and get your iron from beans and lentils, which have a ton of iron

theres a ton of conflicting evidence when it comes to nutrition, and you can find deficient people of all dietary groups. that doesnt justify killing for your taste preferences when you dont need to

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-cannot-get-enough-iron

the american dietetics association thinks a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate

try a vegan diet

Attached: american dietetic assosciation veganism.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

I have a no-carb, no-fat diet, i only eat prot to become a chad

Good to see another vegan here who isn't a psychopath/logically inconsistdnt/blue pulled. Keep on fighting the good fight brother

why did this guy delete his post?

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53864560/#q53867129

this thread is archived online my dude, you cant delete shit off the interent

Attached: why delet.jpg (824x72, 21K)

I phone-posted and realised my post had typos in. I was gonna elaborate on it more

Good to see other vegans here who aren't psychopathic/logically and morally inconsistent/blue-pilled. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Reminder that you can't argue for non-veganism without being reduced to absurdity. For example, killing mentally disabled people equivalent to the intelligence of animals. You also can't be logically consistent by saying you value human life and not animal life. If this sounds absurd, google name the trait. What is the trait difference between humans and animals that justifies farming and killing them?