What is your dream in life user?

What is your dream in life? How close are you to achieving it? What do you need to live your dream?

I'll start;

My dream is to save up enough money for either an RV or a small cheap 10k house in the boonies. Once I have one of those I'll start a recording studio, It'll be easy since I'm only having to pay around $300/month in bills + taxes. Hopefully in some comfy small town in the PNW or in the midwest. Somewhere where it snows a lot... I'll work on comfy ambient albums and produce for artists on my record label.

One other thing I might do is load up all my recording equipment into my RV, and then drive around the U.S recording and producing for bands. The first one may be more achievable though.

I'd say mine is fairly realistic, all I'd need to do is save up a few grand for the down payment on either a little mobile home or a used RV. After that I'll just work for a little bit until I have them paid off. I've already started my record label, and I've got 1k people following me on Instagram already. Also might produce a dream pop album with a QT small town girl near my city.

I'd say I'll be there after a year of wageslaving. I'd preferably like a cheap motor home so I wouldn't have to pay backtaxes/property taxes or lots of bills.

What about you user?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

bump since Jow Forums shit itself right when I posted

To find inner peace and make to the end.

What do you need to do to achieve that goal user?

The later one is easy, it will come when it does. I would tell you if I knew what to do about the other.

Do you think it's possible?

origami

that sounds perfectly attainable and i wish you luck

I wanted to become a chemist, working in a lab and figuring shit out. Not gonna happen tho

Thanks user, I'll try.

Why is that not attainable? It sounds reasonable.

>10k house in the boonies.
Where do you live, lad? I see land in the Midwest going for four figures, but I've only ever seen houses going for that little if it's a complete drughouse with a million shekels in back-taxes.

Attached: 2017-03-24 23.14.25-1.png (413x435, 425K)

I have withdrawn from all social interactions. I don't think I'll ever be able to beat it

Portland Oregon

There are some okay looking ones in New York state

> a complete drughouse with a million shekels in back-taxes.

Which is why I'm looking more at motor homes.

I believe in you user.

>Portland Oregon
heh

dude it sucks here

Attached: stoo.jpg (132x146, 4K)

I'm so fucking sick of it

I have to take the bus a fucking hour and a half both ways every day to get to work..

It's so crowded and dirty and insufferable... I can't stand it.

I've never even developed a "dream" for my life, I simply arbitrarily exist. I'm too focused on the task at hand to ever think of my existence. Help.

Attached: 1490475447208.jpg (509x698, 127K)

>Portland Oregon
kek I just left that shithole three months ago. I miss the friends I made, but nothing about the city.
I'd be wary about NYS, and generally anything on the East Coast to be honest. I have a few stories
*cracks
*sips
>motor homes
Remember these aren't traditional houses. They can be neat for a few days, but always remember that you're essentially living in a van. It's small, things get dirty very fast, and rust is a huge problem (condensation is tremendous when you live inside a small metal box).
It sounds like you're planning on owning the land it's parked on, which means you need to look into the legality issues there. Have you done that?

I'm only being wary because it's New York state, and East Coast is very different from West Coast. In rural Nevada you can throw up four plywood walls and a roof, and as long as you don't do anything retarded that would get you inspected you should be fine for a long time. I don't know NYS but I'd be wary.

Gayer than AIDS.

Attached: 1461643410612.jpg (435x653, 93K)

What is the task at hand?

Maybe your dream is to figure something out, and focus on more than just the task at hand.

It's not just one thing, it varies. I'm constantly fixated on the present, thinking about the longevity of it all scares me honestly. It has driven me to the point of nihilism really. Pretty autistic, I know.

just to do the best i can man
i wish i could stop self sabotaging

Suicide peacefully once my body gets either too weak or too unbearable to live in. People are irrational hyper-materialistic animals and I have no problem not being around for these kind of lizard brained creatures

I haven't really looked into legal stuff that much. I was thinking of just parking it at the houses of the people I record for. Sleeping in the motor home at night, and recording for them at day. When I'm done I reckon I'll head back to my moms house and park there until I can get another gig.

Do you have ADHD?

I procrastinate a lot too if that's what you mean.

What do you enjoy in life?

Realistic goal: become very rich running a small business no-one has ever heard of with very few clients and obligations. (I have done this).

Unrealistic goal: become very influential and gain the ability to do whatever I want free of consequence.

my dream is to slowly build up good habits such as good diet and daily meditation, have a solid group of friends, become a mailman so I have a stable career, and write/perform music with a band. I'm basically there except for the mailman part, lowkey living the dream.

usually don't post but fuck it. call it a rare moment of weakness, got diagnosed with schizotypal about 8 months ago and I stopped taking my medication. It made me not myself. I didn't talk to the same people I acted differently, didn't have the same opinions etc. Now my life is terrible, I have 3 friends (my old friends). But I cant hold down a job im not rooted in reality and I do retarted shit like talk to the void and the trees watch me so I cant sleep. I'm semi grounded so I know these things aren't normal but they feel normal to me and it feels like what I need to be doing. I have only 1 main voice in my head and he sometimes tries to be helpful but I constantly feel as if im in 2 places at once. I'm broke, my family is scared of me so they kicked me out and now I live on someones couch. I only payed for 2 months of rent, I barely have enough money for food and I only sleep once every 3 days or so for about 2-3 hours. cant focus, cant even talk to people sometimes I don't even realize people I live with are talking to me. idk what to do. my goal ig is to try to figure out how to work with myself and be functional but it looks like im gonna end up returning to the void. might try to hitchhike to a nice beach for that.

Attached: maybe .jpg (1739x1189, 1.8M)

Build a house and be left the fuck alone.

It wont happen for maybe 15-20 years.

Get out of the military, GI bill to work somewhere in fintech or asset management, maybe investment banking. Wageslave but Ill be single, so all my money will be mine.

Music and Firearms. I play bass a lot and I get fulfillment from that but I also heavily doubt my abilities at the same time paradoxically.

Want to get my masters in computer science, become a programmer for a tech company and make lots of money to start a family and have kids. Im gonna get all of it but the most important bit, the family stuff. Dont fucking care about computers, I just want a happy carefree fucking life and I cant get it no matter how much fucking work I put in

I am sorry, user. Starting a family and having kids are not in your best interest. Im not going to go into detail now, but if youre on this board, Im sure you know how bad things really are. I am so sorry

Are you in a band? I play music a lot too.

Any ideas for your business? Any advice? I started a record label a few weeks ago.

I'm sorry you're going through that user. I highly recommend trying new medication before you do something you might regret. My girlfriend has schizophrenia and attempted suicide on her last medication. She's been on a new one for the past few months and is incredibly happy. Please try a different medication before you give up! You'll always have a home here

I want to be a professional league of legends player but im currently hardstuck dia-master mmr and living in my brothers girlfriends basement playing the game 16 hours a day.

I just genuinely dont want anything else. Definitely why im so suicidal. just want to be fucking free of this constant loop of failure

What do you try and do that you fail at?

based

I want to do something similar OP. Buy a nice comfy mobile home or trailer. But I'm a socially retarded NEET who doesn't know anything about how to set everything up. I only get like $600 per month but I have around $8,000 saved up. I could realistically buy an rv, but I don't really want to travel in it. I want a place where I can just stay indefinitely. Does anyone know how much it would cost on average for a plot of land to live in an rv would cost? Also, internet. Anyone have a rough estimate on how much internet would cost to set up in an rv/trailer?

>parking it at the houses of the people I record for
Not gonna lie, man, that's start feeling cramped really fast. Also remember you have to empty your septic from time to time, or just piss in Gatorade bottles and shit at the gym.
If you're really fulltiming this, assuming you are decent enough to land this kind of professional arrangement (rare), realize that if you spend too long at anyone's house you'll start to wear out your welcome. People don't like homeless guys parking in front of their houses for extended periods of time, music or no.

With a motor home that you intend to constantly move, maintenance is another big issue. You always need to be prepared to know where to sleep if it's in the shop, unless you're a skilled mechanic who can disassemble and repair a transmission in a Walmart parking lot - even then, you need somewhere to do it. Fulltiming in a vehicle you plan to move constantly is a lot more expensive than you might think. You also need to constantly be prepared to either shell out several thousand dollars to a mechanic, or lose your entire investment in the van for a couple hundred dollars from the scrapyard.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but I am saying you should really re-think this. Especially coming from Portland, where the /vanlife/ cancer is so big, understand it's going to be a completely different culture. NYS, and really anywhere else in America, is not as friendly to this lifestyle as P,OR.

>t. fag (no homo) who's lived Portland and many other different cities across the nation, living out of his car in many of them

I'm not saying don't do it, just know what you're getting into.

Attached: pulled pork baked potato.png (594x419, 345K)

You're almost there. I've seen plots on Zillow in upstate NY for only like 1-2k.

Go on Zillow, set your price range to 10-15k max and search around in small towns/rural areas for CHEAP lots and houses.

The midwest is SUPER cheap. Granted there won't be plumbing or anything, but it's land that you only have to pay like 3$ taxes on.

Pretty sure that's what I'm going to do, and work on music/producing for people.

Pic related, a lot I found just now. There are several others in the 1k-2k price range.

How do you save so much money? I make around 1200 a month and I'm shit at saving. I only pay 300 a month in rent.

Attached: ss+(2019-08-11+at+11.34.29).jpg (1270x960, 343K)

Thanks for the advice user. I would definitely make sure to save up a few thousand for emergency repairs and stuff like that. I'd be making money (hopefully) from the recording/producing side of it.

Not so much of a "vanlife" dream, more of a "sustainable living without having to wageslave" type of deal. I'd always have my moms home in Portland to come back to if things get rough.

Thanks for the tips user. And I only really spend money on alcohol and rent (only pay 100 per month for rent because living with family member.) I don't really have hobbies besides vidya so I don't spend much

I was in a relationship for a year. It was online so maybe it doesnt count but I spent pretty much every waking moment thinking of her and trying to make her happy. Ended up cheating on me. Im not gonna find someone. Im a disappointment to my family and myself.

Do you have a job?

I work about 30 hours per week. Spend around 100 dollars on transportation every month. Food is expensive here and I feel like that's all I spend money on. That and music shit.

you're not a dissapointment, she's just a stupid cunt. I fucking hate it when women are terrible to guys and then act like it's because they didn't "get enough attention" or some stupid shit.

I had an abusive ex gf who ruined my self esteem, I'm still dealing with it today. Don't let it get to you, she's a coldhearted bitch who will never be truly happy. She didn't deserve the energy you put into her. Fuck her.

Well even if it is her fault, I browse this board. I know all the blackpill shit that gets peddled here. How can I even pretend to imagine that ill find someone legitimately loving and loyal in this climate? Im a disappointment in that besides getting a job that is going to do me no good but giving me money I dont want or need, im not going to achieve anything I want out of life, and im gonna die alone. Who the fuck wants a son like that?

>I had an abusive ex gf who ruined my self esteem, I'm still dealing with it today
Fuckin' a full decade, and it's still fucking me up man. I know that feel.
Stay strong feels is hard job

im currently saving up to own a cheap sailboat to live on. Cant spend more then 20k.

in my country mooring fees are incredibly cheap compared to rent. even in the big city i live in. ill need like 500 euros per month to live. ill only have to work 10 hours per week for that. The rest of the time ld focus on making art maybe at attending art school just to meat cute art hoes because its free. Or ill be saving money for a sail around the world to japan where I would live for a year and explore the rural coastal towns with my boat.

Attached: Gondola_25d9e6_6405387.jpg (1200x946, 91K)

You too user, thanks.

You don't even realize how badly they fuck you up until you find yourself depressed and with low self esteem 1.5 years after you've broken up...

Fucking narc bitches, they don't even realize what they've done. I used to be happy and calm, now I feel the exact opposite most of the time. I'm a shell of my former self.

That sounds super comfy user, I hope it works out. I hope you take an art hoe on your boat and you guys sail away to Japan.

>Any ideas for your business? Any advice?
Algorithmic trading. I have a background in tech/programming. When I left my job a few years ago I pursued this with 2 other partners. Doing very well for ourselves.

That's good to hear. Like, stock trading?

My fantasy is coming home from a well paying job, nothing outlandish just enough for a house where I could raise a family, and seeing my wife cuddled up with our infant son or daughter. She is obviously tired and our child is falling asleep and we all lay dow, me on the right, she on the left and our kid in the middle. She tries to make small talk about how my day was in hushed whispers so as to not wake him/her up but she is slurring her words because of how exhausted she is. I hold her hands and we fall asleep like an idyllic family, just sharing each others warmth and presence and feeling safe and not alone

In regards to how close i am to attaining that goal, well lets just say that theres a reason I consider it a fantasy.

Attached: E7D57B69-46F1-439F-8099-884C025DBC52.jpg (205x246, 15K)

Something like that. It's a pretty isolating career path. Can't really tell people what I do and have to stay as low-key as possible.

Why's that? Do they use you to make money?

REEEEEEE

I hope you get to that point user.

Get in uni. The Change to get in the one I want has admission rate 4%.

Attached: 1565250757679.jpg (640x687, 234K)

>What is your dream in life?
To have sex with a real breathing girl
>How close are you to achieving it?
Very far from it. In fact I will never achieve it,I m 29 so it is officially over for me
>What do you need to live your dream?
At least 180cm of height and 7,5/10 facial attractiveness

To finish uni but I already failed a semester and it fucked me up really bad(uni is still pretty cheap cuz eurocuck) but I'm still utterly devastated. Idk I might change career path for something im more passionate about but at 22 I think it's too late and time is running out. I want to make it Bros but things are looking very grim

Attached: 1542001384543.gif (500x750, 503K)

This truly is the dream user, and I'm gunning for it too, raising a son in my likeness and being a doting father, cuddling with my wife in front of the fireplace. Godspeed.

Alright alright alright
So zoomer here.

Near future, be Jow Forums, stay /stylish/, get money and girls.
Wanna start economics, marketing, law or psychology college. In the meantime i wanna work in a club, as a dj or as a barman, maybe continue to this path.
Afterwards i want to get enough money or recognision to move out, maybe to Denmark, UK or Canada.
I want to visit Tokyo atleast one time of my life, maybe even live there.
Want to own: bmw e46, mitsubishi lancer, subaru brz.
I mainly want a large apartment with 2 floors.
I am unsure if i should marry but if, in the future i want 2 kids.

Attached: IMG_20190804_111356.jpg (1906x1080, 244K)

Yep, intellectual property is everything in this business. You can't really patent these trading algorithms so a low profile is your only defence. It's also a heavily regulated industry and you don't want any problems with the SEC/IRS etc.

Absolute Aryan right here 10/10
thank you user this is the dream of every redpilled fren

piece of shit fucking website can't even reply comment not original my ass

To go off the grid

I honestly can't say I have one. Something's fucked up with my brain, most likely bpd, and I go from interest to interest, obsess for a while and then move on to something else. Nothing actually makes me happy, but as long as I can focus on something I can work on stuff.
Unironically all I'm looking forward to is just trying a shitton of drugs, see if something like them can actually make me feel shit. I think I'll probably an hero if nothing comes off it, though I'm worried I might care too much about my family to do it, no matter how much I'd need to.

I fucking envy most robots, since at least they know they're lacking a gf or a job, and I don't know what it is that I'd need desu

Attached: 002.jpg (1394x2160, 308K)