My dog died. i am really really sad right now

my dog died. i am really really sad right now.

Attached: 1564958761675.jpg (1052x647, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FlAmKsmLav8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/FlAmKsmLav8

hello friend, i remember my childhood dog, it's probably the fondest memories i hold
he was so nice and so good, so many nice moments spent taking him out and having a nice time at my granpa's home

I remember him getting old, and getting blind
I remember trying to comfort him even tho i was a teenager
I remember hearing of the news of him dying

I'm sorry for your loss

Attached: DjwQmZvXsAATMGK.jpg (920x960, 68K)

im actually crying. feel like such a fag right now.
thanks you user ily

nice job you fucking faggot. your dead dog boo fucking hoo stupid. jesus fucking christ mourning about a dead dog? get a fucking life and actually kill yourself on stream stupid nigger. Jesus christ I hate these fuckign attention seekers. Dog died? ha, wait until your child dies or something. You don't deserve to be sad you stupid fuck. I'm glad your stupid fucking cunt of a dog is dead.

He died because youre a fucking faggot op.

Fuck your dog. Your dog is burning in fucking hell.

read the first bit not going to read the rest. you're mean user.

mean? i'm speaking the truth. fuck off faggot and face it, death is normal. deal with it. no one will be mourning your death so why mourn others? including a stupid dog. Normalising in death is natural and the way to get older and wiser. Man the fuck up stupid. Your dog deserved to die.

Attached: 1565061831087.webm (640x480, 1.06M)

>you can't ever feel bad, especially when a creature you've developed a strong emotional bond with dies
you've never been loved by anyone or loved anything in your entire shit life, have you? How does it feel traversing life as a husk of a human being?

how [s]sad[s/]

>[s]sad[s/]
i'm [s]sad[/s] high right now
sorry about your dog

The edge on this is dull. You're a fag user, at least try next time.

RIP doggo

At least you care. Burying my childhood pup was one of the only times I've genuinely broken down in tears.

thank you all. that mean user has probably never experienced loss before

I feel bad for you user. I hope you feel better.
Remember the good times with a smile,

It's ok to cry user. My childhood doggo/best friend died when I was 25 and out of town at the time and unable to come home. I lay down on my bed and cried for a few hours. It didn't fix anything but I certainly felt a little better after getting all the anguish out. I'm sure your pupper knew that you loved him/her user, and they're in good dog heaven now.

Attached: A Dog's Purpose.png (1024x768, 158K)

i watched my cat die a slow, agonizing death full of excruciating pain and there was nothing i could do

i tried to comfort it as best as i could by showering it in love and being by its side all the way until the end and i held in my crying until after its final breath, but it probably meant nothing at all and all it could feel is lonely unbearable pain and now it is nothing but bones in the ground

A few of my axolotls died today and the others are really sick because I was a huge dumbass and tried making an outdoor pond because I wanted them to be more comfortable. I really feel you right now, user. Lets be sad about losing pets together

Attached: moonwounds.jpg (1080x810, 31K)

Sorry about your your loss, senpai. Just remember that all dog's go to heaven.

Boss here is 16 years old but still has a few years left in him.

Attached: 20190727_170449.jpg (1080x794, 622K)

Eww what's with that rat?

don't be a mean edgetard in my thread pls

Attached: 1561633885206.jpg (742x720, 52K)

Don't post anime girls like a faggot.

It's a disgusting rat that needs to get out down.

Attached: meyaaGqaamhC2UqTc72ZjSwFlgforiginal_454483111.jpg (575x766, 59K)

shove that dick in ur ass u cunt sissy

small dogs can live a long time! Hope he stays healthy

when my dog died i just went for a walk at 2 am while listening to the smiths and radiohead and shit like that. it was very therapeutic.

>in my thread
>on Jow Forums
normalfag get out. Aren't you missing a football game or something?

Attached: 4chan is For Weebs, Normies Get Out.png (652x480, 52K)

user, if you wanna post that shit go to /a/.
This is a willy thread now.

Attached: 68429365_641385979719226_843920408913641472_n.jpg (480x640, 82K)

While I disagree, I am willing to compromise. Can you post anime penises?

>my dog died. i am really really sad right now.
good for you

Done, user. Just don't make me mad.

Attached: FB_IMG_1496568715752.jpg (704x960, 85K)

Feel horny instead

Attached: DlUsGwGWwAAL_K-.jpg (901x1200, 161K)

Excellent, please continue

Don't try that shit with me, faggot.

Attached: 20190715_164748.jpg (2420x3226, 1.45M)

>I'm a faggot
>says the one posting cocks

I collect unique willies. No arousal.

Attached: 29F82B6A90DF41EDB145DABA5C49AA75400x300.jpg (400x300, 17K)

sure you do nancy

Attached: I Am Not Gaymen.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Call me Nancy again, kid. My dad works for Jagex. I'll fucking hack your account.

Attached: D608E361F1D94F6482E40942481A9578.png (576x1024, 850K)

My older brother's a mod NANCY. What's your dad going to do? Also that's a sweet potato, not a penis. Here' have a rare one.

Attached: Dicksprout in the Snow.jpg (1600x1200, 174K)

should have thrown a snowball at it

Dude, my uncle practically invented Microsoft. I'll RROD your XBOX. Try me Nigger.
I live this life. You're just some faggot with penises on his hdd.

Attached: peter_steele_nude_027.jpg (697x1006, 101K)

>implying I have an xbox
>implying I'm a wintoddler
My great-grandfather discovered ASCII from hieroglyphs on an Egyptian tomb, I can hack your router directly and make it self-destruct with the stroke of a key. Just keep pushing your luck, kiddo.

And just because I have penises on my drive doesn't make me gay. I have 10 gigs of hentai, mostly with cartoon penises fucking cartoon girls. It's not gay if I imagine the penis is mine, you cum-guzzler. I bet you think pic related it gay.

Attached: 3cf3666e2e548cabe24e202b1c02ede7.gif (500x400, 267K)

Sound kinda gay, my dude. I'm sorry you're gay. I genuinely feel bad for your father. Look, man I get that you may have been down the past few weeks, but it gets better. I have connections, ya know. My bloodline can be traced back to the beginning of Mankind.

Attached: ubw0t06.jpg (2448x3264, 624K)

Hey user,

My dog died last year and I was really heartbroken about it. Stay strong man, they are really too good for this world.

no way dude I have 5 gfs and they all show me there boobies whenever I ask and I get a blowjob every day.