Does anyone here hate white people? Especially European ones. Holy shit white people are a disease and nothing else

Does anyone here hate white people? Especially European ones. Holy shit white people are a disease and nothing else

White people are so girly weird

Attached: 5F26C04A-DC7F-4ADE-9E84-1195C6EF5CFE.jpg (625x785, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=KEMwf3MtnYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people are a fucking joke and have no business stealing our culture

Attached: 0C5065D5-167C-4F65-80FC-2F0110EC9816.jpg (574x793, 172K)

no but im pretty sure i hate you

I'm white and grew up in poverty I can't relate to most white people because they grew up in sterile upper middle class environments with good childhoods. they are simply too naive and cringe for me. i don't really like them at all desu

but before you ask I hate niggers and spics too

I'm white, and I fucking can't stand white women.

good bait thread

Not bait. All white men wear dresses. Young thug doesnt count because he went to prison at like 8

same here, whites are cringe and retarded, especially white women but their men are weak and cucked

Attached: B279EDEF-1DBF-4F6C-ADDD-FE2F93F0D7D0.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

Are you me. Grew up 2 neighborhoods from the 8th worst neighborhood in USA.

>hate white people
>lives in white countries, while benefiting from white inventions, and speaking a white language.

why don't you just leave then? oh wait we conquered everything else.

Stay salty you ugly niggers lol.

Attached: niggers be like.jpg (780x780, 99K)

I literally dont trust a single white, I assume they are all white supremacist future mass shooters. Never was this way growing up but they all showed their power level over the last few years and kinda forced my hand to be prejudice against them

the jews actually conquered everything, not you

Just the ones on Jow Forums

Imagine spending so much time shitting on everyone and isolating people with "redpills" to the point that the group starts to resemble the people they claim to despise the most

White people dont exist and neither do white countries. "White" inventions were created by Caucasian individuals so the average "white" had nothing to do with them and is as fortune to use them as anyone. Not to mention most "white" ethnic groups have zero accomplishments and have to hide behind the white construct to feel relevant, like you

Literally the only reason is because you guys sat inside all day reading books and as soon as you invented guns walked around with your weak bodies fucking raping and killing everything

The rest of the world was just chilling and living life and you fucking retards sat inside reading books for 1200 years until you invented guns and the first thing you do is ruin the world

>mfw i read OP

Attached: DSC_0002.jpg (2448x3264, 1.06M)

I know brown ppl are stupid but you are something else

>(You)
>(You)I(

Attached: (You).jpg (628x628, 45K)

objectively wrong. read the flags of the map I posted of africa.

Jews did fund and play a hand in operating the slave trade, but didn't actually colonize Africa

Statstically speaking mass shooters are more like to be people of color than white. In America despite making up only 13% of the population Blacks commit over half of the violent crimes.

your a fucking retard. but those are some nice digits

Attached: mass shooters 2019.jpg (216x233, 15K)

Whites account for 85% of all domestic terror and mass shooters, fuck of with meme gang shootings that only effect other gang bangers, that will never effect me

>In America despite making up only 13% of the population Blacks commit over half of the violent crimes.
Blacks account for only 27% of all violent crime, whites account for over 60% of all violent crime. Youre spouting Jow Forums memes that conflate homicide with all violent crime.

wonder what you both look like. probably massive virigins. must be if you spend your free time arguing about which race is best like you live in some fucking rpg game with racial stats.

>all white men wear dresses
what planet are you living on

>wonder what you both look like. probably massive virigins.
Sorry im not wh*te and im not arguing about what race is better, racism in the US is all one sided (white supremacy) and im putting this wh*toid in his place

yeah you're a virgin too. can tell just by the way you type.

Have you been to Europe? If you spent awhile in the Netherlands or Norway, countries like that, I think you'd have a very different opinion.

It also largely depends on what area of the US you're from as different kinds of white people inhabit different regions. If you want good experiences with and to form positive opinions of white people in the US, the places to be are in or around certain midwestern states, with Minnesota being a particularly strong example. They tend to be taller and more attractive than whites on the coasts, not to mention more polite.

Mmmmm dont wanna mess with that projection

anyone who uses the term wh*te hasn't left their house in months

>Scandinavians
>Good looking
Wew lad

>whites commit more crime if we don't count gang violence

cope

lets look exclusively at murders. Here i have a chart from 2013 looking at murder by race. So despite only being 13 percent of the population, in 2013 from the FBI blacks made up 43% of the murders. Which means per person black people are proportionally more likely to commit murder by a overwhelmingly large margin. this increases once we include crimes other than murder. Now considering its mostly black men committing this murders its more like 7% of the population is responsible for 40% of the murders.

you argue like a true nigger user. Just side step the facts with a lame insult.

Attached: murder by race.jpg (1024x600, 120K)

Niggers tongue my anus.

When you evolve past 80 median IQ get back at me.

>fuck of with meme gang shootings that only effect other gang bangers, that will never effect me

You literally have not proved what percentage of those shootings are gang-related. You're literally only assuming they all are because the perps are black. Why don't you go to the source data and count up exactly what percentage of the shootings are gang-related, and what percentage of the victims are not innocent bystanders? I doubt it's near as high as you are assuming.

Ya seethe wh*te bitch?

>whites account for over 60% of all violent crime

Do you realize this figure includes all Hispanics and Latinos as white?

shit i got some of the stats wrong. I didn't look at the chart before i posted this. Blacks actually made up 47% of the murders in 2013.

>inb4 you insult me for a spelling error in the last post. who am i kidding lol, africans rate highest in the world for illiteracy.

Its funny how whites supremacists only argument against nonwhites is black crime

>let's only look at the one cherrypicked statistic that suppirts ny point and ignore everything else
Also, how would that look if you looked at it based on annual income? Just some food for thought.

well i'm not a white supremacist,and "nonwhites" isn't an arguement. idk what you mean.

but on top of the overwhelming amount of crime statistics, i have intelligence test scores, cultural achievements, military prowess, and personal experience.

when adjusting for socioeconomic status nonwhites still commit substantially more crime than non whites. What is "cherrypicked" about the murder stats of 2013 from the FBI? Its literally black and white.

unlike you, when i make claims i back then up. How about next time you post some sources, just some food for thought.

by the way if any of you nogs want to see the full federal report of crime by year you can visit this website

fbi.gov/services/cjis/ucr/publications

so hopefully any black anons in the thread can try to make positive steps in their race so they can hopefully stop commiting so much fucking crime

What about the Putnam study? A liberal Harvard professor set out to prove what a great strength diversity was but found the opposite results. He found that racial and ethnic diversity lowered social cohesion and trust within communities and increased conflict. In racially diverse communities, not only was there less trust between people of different races, it was also found that people belonging to the same race ended up trusting each other less. This seems like a pretty bad way to structure society.

Beyond that, why should anyone wish to become a minority in countries where they are a majority? How do you think Japanese people would feel if Japan were to become over 50% white? Do you think Japan would change at all if that were to happen? Is the texture of life in Japan not unique and worth preserving? I think if Japan were to become 51% French, it would cease to be Japan. That doesn't mean I have anything against the French or I think the Japanese are superior. They are a people and a culture worth preserving. If you don't feel the same way about white countries, you must believe they are not a people and a culture worth preserving.

heres a direct link to the full chart of arrests for crime. try to find something cherrypicked about this

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Planet earf

>but on top of the overwhelming amount of crime statistics, i have intelligence test scores, cultural achievements, military prowess, and personal experience.
You point to lots of outcomes but you limit your explanation of the causes to "black people bad". Do you really not see that you're being retarded at best and dishonest at worst?
Also personal experience is worthless.

>when adjusting for socioeconomic status nonwhites still commit substantially more crime than non whites.
Well, trivially so, as there are more blacks in poor socioeconomic standing.
Which you will handwave with "black people bad" again.

Sociologic analysis doesn't work by picking an outcome you want ("black people bad") and then searching for data to support it.

What is "cherrypicked" about the murder stats of 2013 from the FBI? Its literally black and white.
The cherrypicking is in that you pick onr specific crime where the evidence supports your claims of blacks being more violent than whites and outright tell us to ignore everything else.

i looked up the study. some interesting ideas, thanks for the quality post user.

selection bias, blacks are more likely to be arrested due to an internal bias in the system. Refer to sentencing for first offenders by race.

me and i'm white desu baka

you know, you can start a sentence without using the work "literally" in an unnecessary way. itll make you look like less of a whiny retard

>there are more blacks in poor socioeconomic standing

That's not actually true.

Whites have a poverty rate of 9.9%.

Blacks have a poverty rate of 27.4%.

There are appoximately 197,000,00 whites in the US and around 40 million blacks.

9.9% of 197,000,000 is 19,503,000.
27.4% of 40 million is 10,960,000.

Therefore, there are nearly double the amount of poor whites in the US as there are poor blacks and yet blacks commit over 53% of murders each year and there are no white hotbeds of violent crime equivalent to Detroit or St. Louis.

thats why i posted the graph from 2013, after the sentencing. Some of the causes listed are still going on.

me but only white women

Blancos desperdicio de oxigeno hijos de puta vayanse a la mierda diablos!

why didn't you reply to my post so i could see it?

I didn't post outcomes. I posted actions. Murdering someone is an action, not an outcome. You are strawmanning my character in an attempt to control the narrative of my posts. I fail to see how i'm being "dishonest" I've only posted facts and statistics from accredited sources.

also my personal experience is relevant to my development as a person, but that really had nothing to do with my point.

My whole thesis to this post is that overall, nonwhites commit more crime per person than whites. Thats all. I came to this conclusion a long time ago by researching facts. The demographics prove it.

>Does anyone here hate white people?
No. As a black user who grew up in a lower-middle class white town (white as in seeing another brown person was actually so uncommon that it was kind of interesting) I love white people. They've pretty much always been cool and I can't necessarily say that about other groups overall. It non-ironically angers me to see them get labelled as horrible people by all of these assholes who don't live up to their own standards and platitudes about "hating racism" and "it not being fair to just lump people into groups" while being the ones who see no problem going on about "white boys are all mass shooters lmaooo" but would freak out if someone called blacks a bunch of stupid gangbanger thugs, or Indians a bunch of creepy pervs who use Axe body spray as a weapon, or Chinese guys being dicklet betas, etc.

>No. As a black user who grew up in a lower-middle class white town (white as in seeing another brown person was actually so uncommon that it was kind of interesting) I love white people. They've pretty much always been cool and I can't necessarily say that about other groups overall. It non-ironically angers me to see them get labelled as horrible people by all of these assholes who don't live up to their own standards and platitudes about "hating racism" and "it not being fair to just lump people into groups" while being the ones who see no problem going on about "white boys are all mass shooters lmaooo" but would freak out if someone called blacks a bunch of stupid gangbanger thugs, or Indians a bunch of creepy pervs who use Axe body spray as a weapon, or Chinese guys being dicklet betas, etc.
coon

>I should blindly hate a group of people because I'm told to despite having experience with them and having them show me extreme kindness while they were the overwhelming majority
Coon, Uncle Tom, Oreo, whatever. I can live with any of that shit.

just curious what state your from

lol reminded me of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=KEMwf3MtnYs

Missouri originally, Oklahoma though after age 7 (no I'm not getting more specific after that).

I fucking hate Europeans and most white people. 90% of white people bring death upon then then wonder why it is happening. If white people want to invite death they should die. I hate Europeans more so though, every fucking euro has everything from the start of birth yet somehow they still find ways to complain or fuck it up and be worthless. I hate them so fucking much. They are basically boomers.

Attached: 1564396521206.jpg (680x383, 26K)

Every race is all guilty of the same shit. Being the descendant of the best murderers and rapists is just part of the deal of being human.

And I wonder ((who)) taught them the "accuse others of the things you do" mentality and what "prestigious institutions" this inculcation took place at

You're clearly arguing in bad faith and not interested in talking about tbe subject in a meaningful way. You only want to peddle your ideology.
Do it somewhere else please or go shoot up a mosque.

>Whites account for 85% of all domestic terror

You got that statistic wrong. Whites account for 85% of racially based* domestic terror.

How many non-white terrorist attacks on ones own country can you name?
Whites are the only race that gets off on killing their own people.

Not him but are you asking for non-whites killing people in white countries?

if you are going to ignore facts and label broad statistics from the FBI as "cherry picking" You just don't want to have a discussion. As of now you've only insulted my character, and tried to label the statistics I've posted as dishonest, while failing to provide a counter argument of your own.

I am listening if you want to make a case against the facts i've posted. I'm all ears. But you will probably just call me a white supremacist again and tell me to shoot up a mosque.

No I mostly hate countries like Africa for raping innocent babies to cure their AIDS. Also Indians and Pakistanis are rapey.

disgusting tranny kys

>hating the best race

feels good not to you be, op

Attached: large.jpg (366x549, 27K)

africa isn't a country silly !!

Attached: 1535470058155.jpg (800x1000, 90K)

wow it's incredible that in a -WHITE COUNTRY- which is mostly white that a group based crime statistic can be narrowed down enough to make it filled out mostly white people committing that extremely specific act. Fairly certain that more people died in 9/11 than all the white pepo terrorist shootings combined in the past 30 years. But hey as long as the news keep disproportionally reporting and slinging you slop to eat up you can keep up the narrative. Most non-whites can't into understanding statistics anyway.

Lmao good post right here. Don't feed their inferiority complexes, just shit on them and laugh

>b-but equality guys
No.

Attached: mj.gif (420x314, 755K)

One last time, but slowly:
Blacks do not commit more violent crimes than whites. However, if you disregard all crimes, but murder blacks account for just below 50% of it. Asking people to ignore everything but murder is cherrypicking, no matter where you get your data or how amazing it is.

You also have a reductionist view on black on black violence and simplify it to race. Instead of looking at the historic context and the political causes of gang violence, you decide to say "black people bad". Things are not that easy. Start by looking into the BPP, if you are interested in the complex issues of racial relations in the modern US. Or go do some domestic terrorism.

>"White" is a construct but all Europeans are still evil

Attached: 1527725340901.png (747x773, 23K)

>Blacks do not commit more violent crimes than whites
Yes they do (more than anyone), at a higher rate.

I don't understand what you're asking. I'm sorry.