I want to die

Mid June:
>get a date with a coworker
>quiet the entire time
>says he understands, that i'm "timid and shy" and that i'll "be myself in time" and that i seem like a "nice and caring person"
>see each other at work, he seems happy to see me, smiles and hugs

Mid July:
>everything is still going nice between us
>drives me home when he can, sometimes we talk but he mostly plays music
>"did you ever want to go out again?"
>"yeah, it's just, imma really busy guy rn." "Sometime soon though!" ^_^

End of July:
>get assigned to a position that keeps me isolated from people
>start getting quiet and weepy
>feeling alone
>wish he'd just ask me out again

Yesterday:
>he's driving me home
>"soooo, would you ever want to go out again?"
>"Of course! ^_^ It's just been a really busy for me, but definitely want to go out again. Just not sure when rn."

am i being impatient and irrational?

Attached: 1565216154124.jpg (1454x2000, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/amp/column/the-difference-between-courtship-and-dating-1276
zerochan.net/Takamichi?p=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, i have tomorrow off and so does he. one of the things he told me was that we'd wait until we both had a day off at the same time.

Wait am I reading it correctly? Are you both dudes? Hugging and being affectionate in the workplace? Die, both of you

not a dude i'm a girl.

Attached: 1563857317894.jpg (275x262, 8K)

and i wish i'd just fucking die, never had a date with anyone before. i've avoided it for years because i knew i'd suck at it and be an awkward fuck, but i finally just had a weird "fuck it" moment and put myself out there and really wish i could take it back.

If he truely loved and cared about you, he'd drop everything to spend time with you. "Not right now" is a hard no.

So its you, the girl , who has basically asked him twice so, do you want to go out again? And he seems to kind of be brushing you off a bit. The Im just really busy lately is a bullshit excuse , you know that right? If you like someone , and want to date them, you MAKE time to see that person

But, if he keeps offering to drive you home, it must mean he likes you somewhat? I dont know, its mixed signals

he's cheating on you senpai

not only does he drive me home, but he flirts with me and continues to hug me and act all protective towards me.

i'm so confused

i've thought about that. maybe i'm his safety net if the other falls through? if there is another.

Attached: 1550605769069.jpg (864x1024, 219K)

i wish he'd just say it

One of us here will go out with you.

Alright I got some really good advice: WEAR A HUGE ADULT DIAPER AND PRETEND ITS A BABBIES DIAPER, THIS WILL ENACT A SOCIAL MATING SIGNAL THAT WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE SOME BLOOD RUSH TO THE TIP OF HIS PENIS. FROM HERE YOU MUST WADDLE EVERYWHERE YOU GO, EVEN IF YOU DONT GO TO THE BATHROOM. IF YOU CAN, SHART IN IT HARDCORE AND FILL IT UP. ONCE IT STARTS LEAKING YOU GOT YOURSELF A FULL LUNCH.

In other news he's obviously using you as a backup. Hes being flirtatious because hes an emotional leech, he thrives on your interest, much like a girls. Hes signaled hes more socially adjusted by saying you'll come out of your shell eventually, you won't if you never take initiative or he never prods you to do so (dates). He knows you like him, so he is a taking you for granted or b manipulating you. My suggestion, give him until the end of your due day off to make plans, because its apparent he is attempting to win over another girls affections. If he really liked you he would make time, because he doesn't want you to get away, but because he feels he can do better hes waiting not like you're gonna get a date anyways, and besides, you'll drop everything and say yes when he calls for you, why rush into it when stacy might say yes as he perpetually orbits.

Women are fucking dumb sometimes.

thanks for the laugh, i needed that.

and that makes so much sense. i think he might be hung up on his ex that i know he's still in contact with, mainly because they're coworkers as well.

i've just avoided the dating world for as long as i possibly could. he just seemed like a really sweet guy and i'd never imagine anyone like that giving me the time of day.

Attached: 1561464919545.jpg (540x540, 49K)

an area code pls?

Oh I live in Ireland. If you lived here I'd take you out no problem. I'm just a lonely farmer with lots of room and land but no one to share it with. I'm sure there are some American anons that would take you out though, you sound like a catch to me.

You seem pushy. Have you considered letting the man be the man of the relationship and you be the chick? Or is that too old fashioned?

Honestly I likely would give you a real chance if i knew you made these posts in real life. From this post I can tell you're not a complete fool nor an airhead and looks dont matter that much to me though all men do have standards. I'm not going to give or ask for contact info, because this is the point: there are many men that would give most "fembots" all the time of their day or at least some of it. If you've ever been in an institution you see some real abnormal people with hearts of gold, the internet is full of quiet individuals and soft spoken introverts and everyone else too like good charismatic chads. My point is women are not undateable like many men (whether physical or personal) which means no matter if you're black, short, tall, fat, obese, ugly, (

Even if she was, I wouldn't exactly blame her as the only dating 'advice' robots oush onto femanons here is "ask him out".

idk i just thought if i asked he'd say "no, i don't see you like that anymore" and i could just move on

No one says that. They let it linger on in a coma for a while then get cold and distant.

Yeah, but no dude wants to be pressured or hen pecked into dating, or moving the relationship forward or whatever. Be alluring and make him WANT to do it himself.

patience the Jedi way is.
Fear you shouldn't have. future uncertain is and prepared for it you have to be.
Growing doubts on you the dark side is, face it you also have to. hmmmm

you've given me a lot to think about.

and it really does help, a lot. thank you

and yeah i'm just gonna back off for awhile. i was fine being alone before.

however, when he hugs and flirts with me, wat do?

>tfw no bf with sexy irish accent

Attached: 1499642454717.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I'm a dude but I understand how you feel the same happened to me last month though in my case the woman turned out to be married and was just fucking with me. I wish you luck user.

i'm so sorry that happened to you

and thanks i need all the luck i can get

to show your emotions don't be afraid.
If feel good the hug makes you, smile or thank him you can.

It sounds like you're at a stage where you don't really know him as a person.
>What? You have to get to know him?
Well yeah, if you don't, and esPEcially if the other person seems to be trying to hide family and friends, hobbies, likes and dislikes from you, you can be sure that this isn't someone who wants to get to know you, or someone who you'll ever get to know.
If someone expected you to simply accept them for who they are and will ignore attempts to try to get to know them better,
STAY
CLEAR.

That goes for both friends and acquaintances too.

he did tell me about himself. he actually spent most of our first date just telling me about himself.

that's good advice as well though. i never really thought about that.

but did he get to know you?
telling you about himself doesn't mean him introducing you to his hobbies and letting you try them yourself, doing things together, trying to understand your differences in opinion, or the contrast in your stances towards life and the issues that plague it (and don't tell me you guys agree on everything and have the dame stances or tastes, because that's impossible)
a relationship is two way, give and take. If only one person is doing either giving or taking most of the time, that's not a good relationship. In fact in some cases you could barely call it a relationship.
You should probably steer clear if something does feel a little off from what I've said. I once knew a girl who I barely knew much about but was very interested in. Turns out she had absolutely zero interest in anything long term, and I never initiated anything with her. Especially good since I was just recovering from trauma at that point, and a relationship with her would've been just two dogs licking each others' wounds instead of getting to know each other.

we know we both love:
>music
>zelda
>animals
>vidya

we have messy childhoods

he was as a kid and an adult:
>charismatic
>energetic
>sociable
>happy
>self described emo kid

where i was and am:
>quiet
>reserved
>antisocial
>sad

he had a more stable childhood, a place where he could call home, my family moved around a lot.

we know a little more about each other, but that's pretty much it.

one thing that was interesting though, he seemed like he wanted to talk about politics once, but i wasn't really feeling it at the moment, so he said something like
>"yeah, i don't really care about politics anymore also"
even though he seemed knowledgable about it and kinda seemed like he wanted to talk about it.
oh yeah, his favorite color is purple

well I hope you'll explore the other things I talked about
more important topics would be family relations, religion, whether he wants marriage, kids, and the like
and remember always that you should love and accept yourself, because loving and accepting others is impossible otherwise

catholicnewsagency.com/amp/column/the-difference-between-courtship-and-dating-1276
I hope you'll give that a read. Give the whole courtship thing a read, in fact. It might resonate with you.

chad is keeping you around as a potential side piece if he nuts his way down the list of girls he'd rather be fucking than you hth

Attached: 1548148482253.jpg (750x508, 102K)

and the other thing I didn't say was that all dating relationships between men and women either end in tears or in the altar of marriage. Without marriage commitment becomes an issue in the long run. Would you really want to subject yourself to uncertainty for the rest of your life, or to take charge of the direction you're headed?

I wish the quiet girl would go out on a date with me. This sounds like a dream in some far away land. Count yourself lucky op.

Sounds kinda wholesome desu, being timid isn't necessarily bad and is more cute if anything, just as long as it isn't to the point of putting yourself in a bad situation because you don't want to rock the boat. Hopefully you can open up a little bit and get along well

Attached: 1557170733840.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

Well it doesn't have to be that way. All I'm looking for in life is a woman who wants children and would actually enjoying being my wife and looking after our home.

honestly, i have no clue.
i don't know anything about social situations
i'm just an autistic american

Be my girlfriend. I will take care of you.

I once added a girl from here who lived really close to me. We had a good amount in common, and some stuff not so much. She was a lot more normal than I, in terms of social stuff. We made plans to meet up after a month or so of talking. We swapped pictures, she was really pretty, and either that night I showed her mine, or the day after, she ghosted me.

He knows nothing about you because you fail to open up. Nothing is more boring than an empty shell, if you actually like him then open up a bit, show him who you are

Who the f draw those lolis?

i actually met up with a guy from here. we exchanged discords, talked for about 2 weeks and swapped pics. we just drove and walked around town, talked all day. it was really nice.

Attached: 1497411951616.png (382x429, 245K)

takamichi

zerochan.net/Takamichi?p=3

This is an intricate cry for attention. -1 internet points for you.

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

Are you guys dating? If not don't blame him for not dropping everything just to spend time with you. If he's busy he's busy, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you.

You both have the same day off. Call him and ask him if he wants to go out. If you mention you've been waiting for another date he will realise that he's been neglecting you and will feel more insentivised to go out with you.

That's what I was expecting, but instead got more of the same. Can't blame em I guess, I'm pretty average looking and probably not interesting

average isn't bad though

got discord?

takamichi
for the past 15 years theyve been doing all the covers for comic lo
its a collection of stories that is supposed to specialize in loli content

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1807, 163K)

around where are you from opee

Yes, radical#5279

the northwest of arkansas

I wish I met a shy, timid girl I could simply spend time with. I tried dating the complete opposite and we literally had nothing in common so it didn't worked out.

Im just so fuckin' tired of being alone.

Attached: liondoge.jpg (636x382, 71K)