Try e-dating again

>try e-dating again
>oh, he lied about everything what a surprise
>break up

any other robots have similar experiences?

Attached: 1471042335099.png (1280x720, 689K)

I'll edate you user

No, I'm totally honest about my repulsiveness, so much so that I haven't even tried for three years

Attached: 1518737691953.jpg (960x1200, 186K)

>try e-dating
>have had normal IRL relationships
>nothing sticks because i'm not being an obsessive creep and instead let my feelings develop naturally over time

a-are you from the us?

where do I sign up for e-gf?
>tfw no e-gf

Yeah
I'm in the east

she fucked another guy the whole time.

Attached: 1524180243406.png (378x357, 81K)

>try e-dating
>don't lie about anything and now a fembot loves me
>getting married

You fucking idiots suck at your jobs. pic semi related, just ignore the part on the right.

Attached: 1534937561308.png (1115x578, 138K)

i'm in the south, rip

I'm in Florida 4546

tfw been edating a boy for 10 months. I think I'll be with him for a very long time.

Attached: U15~2.png (749x357, 331K)

She lied almost the entire time and when she disappeared for a week she wasn't "depressed" she was fucking someone else.

I wish I had a gf who actually cared about me. I would give everything to just be able to spend my life with and cuddle with someone who cares about me every night.

everyone here finding good edates im here alone
>tfw no pic related

Attached: goalwife.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Im from North Carolina what state are you from?

that's closer than I thought but still far tbqh

Try being a masculine top who just wants to date a guy who is autistic like he is. Now that's the real torture right there.

Attached: 1564814453263.png (1623x1121, 313K)

too bad you can't just fill out gf applications like job applications

i still wouldn't get hired on either

That's life

If you're feeling up to it: bray#6849

>try e-dating
>I'm a straight lesbian married shewoman single with real obesity curves, you better make more than the president if you want any of this entitled princess
>I only date men who are above 8
>if you're not hung like an elephant don't even talk to me lol
>I'm not like the other girls
>Stop using e-dating

The only answer to dating is to do it so much you grow tired of it all and no longer even want a gf/bf because every person is shit with no exception

i sent you a request, user. hope to hear back soon

any new england fembots looking to e-date (or IRL-date)?

I'm in Texas, dont know how south we are talking. But I'm an to-date virgin tho

>any other robots have similar experiences?
no, I'm not a fag

I will also e-date you

dating my first robot ever, they're very nice and very good but have their issues, it's extremely likely they're cat fishing me but don't really care at the moment

I haven't made it to getting a match yet.

just imagine
>send 100 applications, only 5 answers
>2 years of serious experience required beforehand
>cooking and cleaning workshop mandatory
>all participants are invited to a day long assessment center
>if you have gaps in your social life you must answer for them

i would probably visit a brothel and then kill myself

just imagine
>thousands of companies actively recruiting you
>previous work experience instantly disqualifies you

Seems like an easy situation to deal with.

not if you got hired by a shitty company a few years back, and quit when you had enough

>he
>any other robots
You are not a robot, whore. Fuck off.

Perhaps you should have insisted on a several month long probationary period before you assumed full duties at that company.

Don't work for shitty companies just because they seem exciting?

i just didn't want to be unemployed and i didn't know what i was signing up for

>Try e-dating
>get ghosted instantly half of the times
>30% of times the conversation dies, i do all the work to keep it alive though
>20% of times i am just another person in an orbit of at least 20 other user

My standards are not that high:
Not fat, can get along, possibly virgin.

>try edating
>she tells me literally nothing about her and half the time ignores my questions about what shes been doing
It took weeks to learn we even live in the same state and I have no idea where at in the state she is. I dont even know her name

what do you talk about? does the conversation move briskly or does it drag along with you doing most of the work?

>possibly virgin
What does this even mean tho

it means that if a non-virgin gives him attention and wants to jump his bone, he won't say no

Look, I understand, but you're going to have to be willing to accept equivalent flaws in your future employer.

We talk about movies and stuff, sometimes very shallow details about what she's been doing, a lot about me (which I hate cause I dislike talking about myself)
I ask lots of questions but they go ignored about 50% of the time. Conversation pace really seems to vary, sometimes its fast sometimes I feel like I'm pulling teeth

does this mean that the more employers i accept with varying flaws, the more flawed the next employer i may expect?

if that's true, it sounds like I should be a NEET then, rather than accept worse and worse employment over time.

I e date all the time. The point to to be really good at lying and then you're pretty much set.

do you talk about the two of you? what are her sentiments towards you. It sounds like you're simply orbiting, and she's withholding information for her safety when she is finished with you

Fucking christ you guys just speak normal I'm having difficulty keeping track of what's what. You're making lurking very difficult

it doesn't matter if you can't follow because i don't want to e-date a brainlet

Maybe you should just carefully consider your next employer, and only take a position at a company you can fully expect to work for until retirement.

I wish professional experience was as easy to get as a girl looking for ass

>t. electrical engineer looking for a new job

doesn't sound like an easy problem. The employers' career pages are always so optimistic and generous sounding, and if you interview with too many, you can get a reputation as someone who wastes employers' time.

>do you talk about the two of you?
Sort of? She says she has attachment issues so it's only happened like 3 times over the weeks I've known her. one was an in depth talk about our tastes in lewd
We tend to talk about favorites and stuff since I'm still learning about her
>what are her sentiments towards you
It's difficult to tell but I think they're positive? She initiates about half the time, and shes said some things that make me think it's positive overall, but she doesnt express emotion much in general unless its frustration about a day's events
>It sounds like you're simply orbiting
This is kinda what I'm worried about cause I dont want to and have no intention of orbiting, we met in an ideal partner thread and have talked about semi relationship stuff
>she's withholding information for her safety when she is finished with you
But I'm harmless

I'm not trying to edate either of you I'm just trying to follow along while drunk and you're making it VERY difficult desu

i bet you're looking for a career at a top company, not low rent temp work. I bet you could get lots of low end temp work. But a prospective employer won't hold that you did temp work while you were looking for your career path against you.

>rather than accept worse and worse employment over time
See, you're already assuming you're going to continue hopping from employer to employer.
Surely you understand why this is unappealing?

it's an incredibly tired line of argument, and it's entertaining to have it in allegory. Bookmark it and read the archive when you're sober if you care so much about it, but i'm not going to have this conversation literally tonight.

>The employers' career pages are always so optimistic and generous sounding
Do you think you might have unrealistic expectations?

stop trying to follow anything while drunk you are defeating the purpose

No, I tried that already. I just want entry level work in what I've been wanting to do for years, but instead I have to compete with entire teams of foreigners who lie on their resumes

>talk to fembots
>either they ghost me or i ghost them
things just don't seem to work out. if any fembots are near wash dc lmk i want to try e-dating for once.

Im also from florida. Haha but im a way more than you could ever handle desu. No homo

can I have a gf in the midwest please
I just want to be nice and do nice things for you

well if i learn the next employer is as bad as the last, i won't want to work there for the same reason i didn't want to work at the one i quit previously. I don't like having to look for new jobs, and I'd like one I could settle into my career at, but if I hate going to work every day for months, I'm going to have to bite the bullet.

I hope I can find an employer who will compensate me adequately and provide tolerable (at the minimum) working conditions.

It's just frustrating that I see my experience disqualifying me from so many jobs, but maybe those are all just awful employers who are only looking to burn out new blood with their own shitty work environments.

Imagine saying no to fatties with a face as fucked as yours.

my friends from school all got hired by great companies and they tell me about it all the time. I don't think my expectations are unrealistic. I'm a very competent employee.

i think e-relationships could turn into something very beautiful if both parties are serious but thats never the case :(

Appalachianon, if that's closer.
#simulty2727

Hopefully you've learnt some red flags to look out for from your previous employer and won't make a similar mistake again.

I really hope you find an employer you can have a mutually beneficial career with.

It's like they expect a marriage proposal after a month

Can you at all empathise with why somebody might not be comfortable with your employment history?

all i've learned is that they're going to hide their bullshit until you've signed the employment contract. Gonna have to start taking their glassdoor reviews seriously

If I were an employer, I would think that the ideal candidate would be identifiable by their competence in the duties, and by other professional qualities like accountability, proactivity, and enthusiasm. The existence of employment history seems like a pretty trivial thing to consider, which is why it's so baffling to me that it's such a barrier to entry

I'm sure there are employers out there who are seeking such a utilitarian arrangement, and don't bother with insisting on any sentimentality.

i imagine an employer who lets sentimentality interfere with having the best employees is a company without much of a future.

I'm pretty good looking myself, I'm just an autist and half white latino, which basically make my chances drop really low IRL, I'm too autistic to approach and talk to girls IRL, and not having interests in common most of the times, plus the fact I'm a brownie, puts me, and girls under grat social pressure and discomfort, so basically I can only access roastie whores and town bicycles IRL.

PS: fuck you captcha for mocking me with bicycles

>try e-dating a robot
>It's really great, I pretty much fall in love
>He's really far away though so we haven't met yet
>Few months in he gets a job
>He starts ignoring me and we barely talk anymore
>Feels bad man

most workers never apply to such companies anyway

where do you live femanon? If I got the kind of job I'm looking for, I would probably make plans to see you more in meatspace

I've come to realise the same thing.
It does somewhat diminish the appeal of starting a company, but I've come to accept it.

Europe. Kind of sucks to meet people from here because of that

what are your thoughts on moving to america?

I'm also an euro, it'd be nice to be added, i don't have much time to talk though during this week, or to flesh to flesh out this post, since I'm going to wagecuck soon
I'm ra#4109

Believe it or not, employment history isn't as scrutinized by most employers if you're qualified, and most employers that do scrutinize look at the employment GAPS more closely than anything else

if any girls in the eastern us want to try e-dating lmk, im in the maryland/virginia area, aobah#8810. chill guy with an autistic interest in history.

I'd move there if I had a good reason to. Right now I don't really have one

So what are your expectations, and what do you offer?

well actually, i was a male all along and i was just playing the part to keep an allegory going that i found interesting to play out.

>i was a male all along
Many such cases!

Thanks Donny, I had a laugh

YOU MADE ME EMPATHISE WITH YOU YOU FUCKING PSEUDO-ROASTIE

well then empathize more with normal women who have had relationships in the past, user! I was writing from their perspective.

>well then empathize more with normal women who have had relationships in the past, user

NO

whether or not you're ready to accept it, you have discovered a weakness in your hard stance against non-virgin women tonight. I hope that this is the first step towards a better perspective.

>egirl from asia is a druggie
>asks me a question about drugs
>tell her I'll answer if she sends me nudes
>she obliges
>photoshop an image of ketamine being sent from a darknet market to her address
>"should be there in like 2-4 weeks max"
>for the next month continuously string her on while having her send nudes/finger herself/etc in her university bathroom, at work, and at home
>have her dress up in a corset and fishnets
>make her right things on her body in sharpy marker
>have her call me daddy all the time and call herself a druggy whore
>"why isn't the ket here"
>"idk I'll have to open a dispute when I get my computer fixed"
>start to ignore her, she's sending me like 20-40 messages a day asking me where I am
>eventually she just calls me an asshole and stops trying
>this was a week ago
This is how you should actually treat e-girls my fellow kings. All women are whores, and deserve to be used and left in the dirt.

Jokes on you, you only served to reinforce my association between them and deceit.

you're silly

>male deceives you
>associate females with deception

this makes perfect sense

>meet someone really nice
>stay friends for a year
>both agree we like each other
>slowly start a relationship
>goes great some bumps happen
>comes out as a tranny
>entire moral compass changes and becomes a whore
I love wasting years of my life for people only to lie to me
If I could kill every tranny I would simply because of this

Attached: 1558111896500.jpg (795x1082, 1.02M)

No my friend. That's just called being unnecessarily cruel. Every woman wants to be dominated in some way but no woman wants to be used. There's a fine line between being fun for her and having her regret it and you well and truly crossed that line many times over.

>gaps in social life
>what is an introvert
Like that really means anything in a long term relationship. Fucking normal cucks

Had you done any research at all you would have noticed that the best and most satisfying companies exclusively want an employee who is unemployed and have a high preference to one who has never been employed elsewhere. They want you able to be fully adapt to the company culture and routines for complete compatibility and not bring over a single habit or preference from another company.

It is a tough problem to deal with the deeper into it you get, you have my sympathies. That's why it's important to encourage prospective employees to choose very wisely early on while they have access to the best career pages and before their resume gets too full of negative marks. Even late in the job search though it is healthy to be realistic about the quality of one's resume and not act entitled to the best careers - instead showing humility and gratefulness for employers taking an incredible risk on them.

It is frustrating to be disqualified from the jobs you want the most. It has been referenced in every form of media, business monthly, job posting board, etc. that those prime jobs are looking for inexperienced employees, everyone tried to warn you.

But you're NOT an employer. What *YOU* want in an ideal candidate is often the exact opposite of what the best employers want. Your unwillingness to even consider this or be aware of it makes you a very bad prospect as an employee. Employment history is the most important thing by far, any good employee knows how important it is. An incompetent, unaccountable, unproductive, and unenthusiastic employee can learn to improve and become competent, accountable, productive, and enthusiastic. But one with an employment history can never erase or undo their employment history - it is forever carried with them in ways beyond what their resume shows.

Apparently I was deceived after I wrote out the replies, whatever, you get another perspective on the allegory.

>try e-dating
>they tell me to open up and let myself be vulnerable
>do that
>they lose interest and barely talk to me
Every time

can eat a dick. Just because it's YOUR perspective doesn't make it a *better* perspective. You can white knight all you want, but males have a deep-rooted, primal, instinctual disgust for promiscuous women, and the exact opposite for chaste ones. They feel discomfort accepting meals, favors, or companionship with the former group, but would go through incredible inconveniences, suffering, and frustration to make the life of the later group easier. You can't change nature no matter how much you want it to be different, you can't change biology, you can't change human instinct. It's not fair sometimes, it's unfortunate, it can be profoundly sad - but it can not be changed.

Keeping with the allegory - if a company has been around 50 years and yet to find a suitable employee they may have to consider lowering their requirements for employees, closing up shop as their business hasn't really put a single product out the door, or moving the business overseas. They don't want to find themselves in the situation of being Blockbuster and trying to compete with smart phone hardware companies, holding out forever for the ideal employee to walk in the door for too long isn't running a business at all.