I'm not having fun being a NEET, bros

I'm not having fun being a NEET, bros.

Attached: EBcLoQPU4AAM--4.jpg (2048x1674, 550K)

What do you feel is missing?

then get a job or take some classes

Well get a job then.

Whats wrong? Why dont you take a community college class?

It fucking sucks, doesn't it?

I'm trying...

I have a degree...

Yes...

Idk I just cry every day and consider suicide often.

Been a NEET since 15.
25 now. I agree that AT TIMES it gets tiresome, but have yall niggers tried the alternative?

I mean IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME having shit to do, being around people, making money.

Lasted 3 days until i became psychotic and almost killed 2 people. Now i am disabled and cant work.

Soooooo my point is...its all good breh

>Lasted 3 days until i became psychotic and almost killed 2 people. Now i am disabled and cant work.
What happened exactly?

>Soooooo my point is...its all good breh
fuck no, it isn't. this feels like shit. i wanna be a normie

>Idk I just cry every day and consider suicide often.
Me too except crying.

But there is a reason. Learn to get in touch with yourself and really examine and FEEL your emotions.

Soon you might discover the exact reason for your feelings. And just a word of caution
>getting a gf
>having spending cash
>a routine or friends
might NOT make things better.

The free time is nice, but I can't focus on shit and I have no money.
I want to pick up a hobby and learn new things, but i procrastinate.
Happy NEET is a meme.

Hard to explain psychosis. Basically i became legit insane and BELIEVED that people were following me and out to kill me.

It was either kill or be killed. So i almost did. Twice. Then 5 people grabbed me by legs and arms yet i still managed to break 2 ribs off one of them.

Then the cops came and awaaaay i went.

>i wanna be a normie
Then head down to the nearest factory and apply for a job in person.

Got job exactly that way and within 7 days i was all dressed up and working.

>5 people grabbed me by legs and arms yet i still managed to break 2 ribs off one of them
Fucking hardcore

>Fucking hardcore
The most hardcore part is that i literally spent 2 years thinking they were just playing a show with me that it was all just elaborate play to make me look like i was crazy...

It is true what they say about adrenaline and fight or flight. I vividly remember just :kinda: pushing the guy aside whereas in reality the force behind my shove was enough to fuck up 2 of his ribs.

We are all so fucking powerful when it comes to life and death, you wouldnt believe what adrenaline does, oh man. FUCK

how did you get past your empty resume and the interviews?

I walked in through the security gate told them i am applying for a job.
Walked to the office looking building knocked on the first door.
Told them
>Hello, i am looking for a job

They asked me bunch of questions (including my past jobs), i replied truthfully
>Never had a job (was 23 at the time)

>Oh, uhmm...thats uhm...unusual.
>Oh yeah, thats cause i uhm...i worked a bit as a freelancer from home you know so....
Some guy took me for an excursion around my future workplace and that was it.

Made it through the medical exam and got my first night shift on friday that same week.

>Idk...

If you feel, like you are depressed for no reason, you can do the following:

- Tell your doctor, and they might find a physiological reason.
- Tell a psychiatrist, and they might find a psychological reason
- Tell a psychologist, and they might find an internal struggle that needs to be solved. COMPLETE honesty is extremely important here.

find a part time job only on the weekends

>dude just see a doctor lmao
I'm a NEET, how the fuck am I going to pay for a doctor, much less a psychiatrist and a psychologist

>COMPLETE honesty is extremely important here.
that's really hard for me.
i have done things that makes my muscles contract because of the shame and guilt

Because your still stuck in the normie mindset that you must be doing something with your time. Jobs are no different than playing video games in actual production.

>Fuck you for trying to help me.
There's no need to act like and entitled brat.

>...how the fuck am I supposed to pay...
Do you have any family to ask for help? I assume you have some kind of income, so perhaps you could save up?

Humans were not made to be NEETs, find something worthwhile to do with your life, looking for a fulfilling job and hobbies.

Yeah man so i fucked cats and dogs, jerked off in front of blind 80 yo woman and fucked 4 boys and all of this happened even before i turned 14.

Now that i imagine his reaction its tempting to see it in reality. Honestly curious what he/she (oh boy SHE would be even better) would say to that.

i dont know what the fuck you're on about

Should have payed attention in first grade then, cant help with that, sorry

I felt extreme guilt over a few things, including making our family dog lick my penis til orgasm multiple times. In the end I couldn't take it anymore, so I told my psychologist everything. It was so hard to do, and I cried, but she didn't judge me. She told me it was okay to move on now. I'm still working on my issues, but telling her these things were one of the best decisions of my life no doubt.

Yeah so her professional, payed for advice was
>lel shit happens bruh forget about it

HOLY FUCK MAN i would have never thought of that....

Honestly, just spew your mental garbage here if you feel the need of coming clean or whatever.

There just saved you money, time and embarrassment

i dated a 15 yo boy and i'm 23
then i threatened to kill myself with he wanted to leave me
i also stalked him for a while and kept harassing him to come back to me

Sounds ALMOST identical to what happened to me except in reverse.
>be 17 years young NEET lad
>meet 22 years old fat girl
>pushes me into
>kiss
>hand holding
>sex
>moving in with her

And then threatens me with suicide when i want to leave her.

Ship happens bruh, forget about it

My story was a simplified version, but even so just being accepted like that by a real life person right in front of you is worth so much.

Admitting to something on an anonymous internet forum of any kind is not to come clean. How fucking dumb are you?

>Admitting to something on an anonymous internet forum of any kind is not to come clean.
YEAH YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD IT COUNTS ONLY IF YOU DO IT FACE TO FACE WITH ABSOLUTE STRANGER WHO IS PAYED TO PRETEND TO CARE

i'm trying to, but he was a wonderful boy, and certainly didn't deserve the shit i did to him
abusing someone like that is particularly shitty if the other person is an angel

Rose colored glasses user. Might never come down, MIGHT come down when you fall in love (with someone else) again.

I broke up with her after 5 years of sharing a life together and its been 3 years and i am still not over her...And i still see myself as the bad one and her as you say
>angel

Shit sux man what can i say

Admitting to child abuse in the past, present, or future is grounds for getting your little world ROCKED. Shut the fuck up about this irl and online. How fucking dumb are you? Do you want to get your ass turned inside out by the blackest bucks this side of Zululand?

This is why therapists are fucking stupid and should never be given as potential advice unless you're a total normalfag with no deep, dark secrets. If you're suicidal, tough luck, have fun getting locked up and stigmatized the rest of your life. Homocidal? Even worse, probably jail for you. Abuse of any kind? A living nightmare you can't even imagine. Psychologists are a honeypot that happen to console grieving normalniggers trying to get over their breakup or dog dying, on the side.

>Getting this mad
Pic related.

She also explained to me in great detail, why it's okay, and if you weren't mentally handicapped, you would have already known of this possibility.

Attached: Babby.jpg (1000x860, 569K)

See i was actually imitating you but i suppose its true what they say about autism and the inability to perceive such grand illusions as irony :)

You have no idea what I admitted to. I don't care anymore about being stigmatized for life. I want to feel worthy of smiling again.

why did you break up with her?

bbcvgcg

It's not about fun, it's about the absence of daily torment.

I know you were. You imitated me in all caps with an argument that had nothing to do with mine, which is extremely childish and retarded, hence my reply. You need to stop now bro. This is getting seriously embarrasing.

this empty life became my daily torment

Imagine a life jut as empty, but with more obligation and inconvenience.

Have you tried creating fun for yourself?
Workout, start reading, meet local people.

How did you get disability? I want to just have Autismbux and work on my art or slack off if I want to.

Why would you want to stop being a neet when the alternative is wagekeking?

You reached that point where you think been a NEET sucks because you may or may not have a social life or enough money so you start thinking that getting a job/going to study will be more fulfilling than been a NEET.
That's where you are wrong, if you get a job or start study I give you 2 weeks till you start wishing you were a NEET again and 3 months max till you quit your job/ drop out.

I've been through this episode so many times now.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

This dude here is spot on.

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)